SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:17 am

JamesD28 wrote:Did Jamez's method of proving himself rely entirely on unstumping ryan and then ryan confirming that the next day? If so and if jamez is scum then ryan probably is too

or am I getting everything completely wrong


who are you and why are you playing in the game
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby JamesD28 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:28 am

KoolKid777 wrote:
JamesD28 wrote:Did Jamez's method of proving himself rely entirely on unstumping ryan and then ryan confirming that the next day? If so and if jamez is scum then ryan probably is too

or am I getting everything completely wrong


who are you and why are you playing in the game

I don't know
Image

I can't find my FM record
You probably don't care anyway
User avatar
JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:28 am

EvanManManMan wrote:verki11 has died

Jamezbeast has died

This action should have processed much earlier and as a result, posts will be deleted when it becomes possible

Over you fucking moron

He was telling the truth
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:30 am

Kmenx wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:verki11 has died

Jamezbeast has died

This action should have processed much earlier and as a result, posts will be deleted when it becomes possible

Over you fucking moron

He was telling the truth

Idk about his visit on koolkid but he was actually a role purifier
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:38 am

KoolKid state the peeson you converted because I am pretty sure I got a scumslip here
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby taylork2 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:42 am

Kmenx wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:verki11 has died

Jamezbeast has died

This action should have processed much earlier and as a result, posts will be deleted when it becomes possible

Over you fucking moron

He was telling the truth

Idk about his visit on koolkid but he was actually a role purifier

That sucks, he could have removed the maid.

Kool I did tell you the mechanics of the neighbor as I ununderstand them.
Le pain train est arrivant.

FM Wins/Loss Record:
Spoiler: CFM18:alouvre/Misdreavus=Loss
SFM21:Naoto Shirogane=Win
CFM17:milte/Blinzer=Win
CFM16:Rogue=Loss
CFM15:Saitama=Win
9B:Veteran=Win
CFM14:Red Spy=Loss
8E:Escort=Win
CFM13:Mettaton=Loss
8C: Goyle Sr.=Win
CFM12:Vo Matoran=Win
CFM11:Mad Man=Loss
7H:Framer=Win
7F:Medium=Win
GFM:Bodyguard=Win
6E:Citizen=Loss
CFM4:Arcane=Loss
User avatar
taylork2
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:44 am

Koolkid is probably a vampire that explains two role purifier claims (basically vampire hunters) also notice how koolkid says ''Our faction'' instead of ''Town'' in his, huge post

/vote Koolkid
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:45 am

Kmenx wrote:Koolkid is probably a vampire that explains two role purifier claims (basically vampire hunters) also notice how koolkid says ''Our faction'' instead of ''Town'' in his, huge post

/vote Koolkid

That also explaims why he wasn't affected by the purifier
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:50 am

KoolKid777 wrote:and we need at least one of us alive to continue being able to convert players we think are not in our faction

Not ''players who we think are scum'' or ''players who we think aren't town'' but '' players who we think are not in our faction'' that makes me think your faction is not town
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby taylork2 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:03 am

Kmenx wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:and we need at least one of us alive to continue being able to convert players we think are not in our faction

Not ''players who we think are scum'' or ''players who we think aren't town'' but '' players who we think are not in our faction'' that makes me think your faction is not town

Fuck I missed this message.
Le pain train est arrivant.

FM Wins/Loss Record:
Spoiler: CFM18:alouvre/Misdreavus=Loss
SFM21:Naoto Shirogane=Win
CFM17:milte/Blinzer=Win
CFM16:Rogue=Loss
CFM15:Saitama=Win
9B:Veteran=Win
CFM14:Red Spy=Loss
8E:Escort=Win
CFM13:Mettaton=Loss
8C: Goyle Sr.=Win
CFM12:Vo Matoran=Win
CFM11:Mad Man=Loss
7H:Framer=Win
7F:Medium=Win
GFM:Bodyguard=Win
6E:Citizen=Loss
CFM4:Arcane=Loss
User avatar
taylork2
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby EvanManManMan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:04 am

RedDragonHeart has been prodded
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby RedDragonHeart » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:06 am

someone give me a summary of what happened here, im not reading 48 pages of useless spam
RedDragonHeart
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 am

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby RedDragonHeart » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:07 am

[vote]kmenx[/vote]
RedDragonHeart
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 am

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby taylork2 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 am

RedDragonHeart wrote:someone give me a summary of what happened here, im not reading 48 pages of useless spam

Ryan was turned into a stump, a bunch of people died during n ITA phase, Over suicide bombed a role purifer (returns a layer to original role), Wabbit was a maid that stole the neighborizer role from my neighbor, but I killed Wabbit. Someone is a elderly maid and swaps roles nnewi know who they are). Kool might be a vampire, Eragon claims cop, and your a shitter.
Le pain train est arrivant.

FM Wins/Loss Record:
Spoiler: CFM18:alouvre/Misdreavus=Loss
SFM21:Naoto Shirogane=Win
CFM17:milte/Blinzer=Win
CFM16:Rogue=Loss
CFM15:Saitama=Win
9B:Veteran=Win
CFM14:Red Spy=Loss
8E:Escort=Win
CFM13:Mettaton=Loss
8C: Goyle Sr.=Win
CFM12:Vo Matoran=Win
CFM11:Mad Man=Loss
7H:Framer=Win
7F:Medium=Win
GFM:Bodyguard=Win
6E:Citizen=Loss
CFM4:Arcane=Loss
User avatar
taylork2
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:28 am

Kmenx wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:and we need at least one of us alive to continue being able to convert players we think are not in our faction

Not ''players who we think are scum'' or ''players who we think aren't town'' but '' players who we think are not in our faction'' that makes me think your faction is not town


you can try to argue whatever wording you want but understand that from my position the only person who would push a lynch on me would be a mafia trying to get rid of me before i have a chance to multiply the townies at a rate you can no longer control

i can prove i'm town and have no problems waiting a single day, why do you have such a big rush to kill my ass? i understand that you have no feasible way to prove that i'm town unless a cop checks me, and i'm down for cop to check me. but if you get a green check now, that information isn't going to be reliable information in this game due to shit changing all of the time anyways. i literally had no obligation to claim real role knowing people would be suspicious of me potentially not being town sided, and i relish the challenge of finding out whether or not you're on my team or not. you can bet your ass that the moment people drop the sus on me, i'm gonna be converted into mafia and the question is going to stay there the entire match.

i don't scumslip. get it out of your head that you think you can get a magical contradiction in what i write. the only feasible way for you to get me is if you do a HARD ASS READ, and the only thing you'll end up looking like if you do a HARD ASS READ when i'm town converter is a HARD DUMBASS.
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 am

there is no "we" in a mafia game kmenx, not once did i ever say we in my first game either. you're trying to apply concepts of mediocre and bad players to a player of high caliber, and you're going to end up burning yourself and potentially your entire team in the process. obviously if you're not town sided, i can understand that none of this means anything to you. speak a little bit more and let me see!
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:35 am

Kmenx wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Koolkid is probably a vampire that explains two role purifier claims (basically vampire hunters) also notice how koolkid says ''Our faction'' instead of ''Town'' in his, huge post

/vote Koolkid

That also explaims why he wasn't affected by the purifier


now at this point you're just saying dog shit. first i'm evil, then the purifier is out there to get rid of me, then the purifier visited me but i'm still vampire. do you even fucking think before you talk dog?

what's the matter, don't want me to rip your role from you and make you basic townie or something? NK life too exciting for you or some shit?
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 am

i won't defend myself further. if town is actually retarded enough to believe this clownach and pull the basic bitch scrub move of lynching the confirmable role, it's on you. i did mine.
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:40 am

You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:42 am

Kmenx wrote:You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing


no shit kid

now use that argument and explain to yourself how a person of my status would claim a vampire-like role and TOTALLY HAVE NOT SEEN IT COMING that some idiot like kmenx would come to me and say the shit you're saying

SOMBRERO



that being said, it's t-12

and i always keep my promises

/vote tiltedcomedian
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:45 am

k

hi this is a prodge so Evan doesn't have to worry about finding a replacement for me while I'm at work

checking in after
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:47 am

KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing


no shit kid

now use that argument and explain to yourself how a person of my status would claim a vampire-like role and TOTALLY HAVE NOT SEEN IT COMING that some idiot like kmenx would come to me and say the shit you're saying

Easy really you thought every townie would be retarded as you are and gonna buy your claim and ignore the obvioys truth that you could be vampire you have a superiority complex and nothing else you are a pathetic loser that had already slipped and your role is not easily confirmable if you think your play is superior you are simply a joke and not as superior as you claim
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am

Kmenx wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing


no shit kid

now use that argument and explain to yourself how a person of my status would claim a vampire-like role and TOTALLY HAVE NOT SEEN IT COMING that some idiot like kmenx would come to me and say the shit you're saying

Easy really you thought every townie would be retarded as you are and gonna buy your claim and ignore the obvioys truth that you could be vampire you have a superiority complex and nothing else you are a pathetic loser that had already slipped and your role is not easily confirmable if you think your play is superior you are simply a joke and not as superior as you claim


i'm going to say this one last time, and i want you to think about this one really hard

because i am a better player than you, and i care about you not making a fool out of yourself

don't force my hand

the answer is in the question itself if you take the time to read the claim
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 am

KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing


no shit kid

now use that argument and explain to yourself how a person of my status would claim a vampire-like role and TOTALLY HAVE NOT SEEN IT COMING that some idiot like kmenx would come to me and say the shit you're saying

Easy really you thought every townie would be retarded as you are and gonna buy your claim and ignore the obvioys truth that you could be vampire you have a superiority complex and nothing else you are a pathetic loser that had already slipped and your role is not easily confirmable if you think your play is superior you are simply a joke and not as superior as you claim


i'm going to say this one last time, and i want you to think about this one really hard

because i am a better player than you, and i care about you not making a fool out of yourself

don't force my hand

the answer is in the question itself if you take the time to read the claim

Actually target me tonight since I used the best part of my role and if turn into vampire I'll just out you and laugh at your pathetic ass
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:57 am

Kmenx wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing


no shit kid

now use that argument and explain to yourself how a person of my status would claim a vampire-like role and TOTALLY HAVE NOT SEEN IT COMING that some idiot like kmenx would come to me and say the shit you're saying

Easy really you thought every townie would be retarded as you are and gonna buy your claim and ignore the obvioys truth that you could be vampire you have a superiority complex and nothing else you are a pathetic loser that had already slipped and your role is not easily confirmable if you think your play is superior you are simply a joke and not as superior as you claim


i'm going to say this one last time, and i want you to think about this one really hard

because i am a better player than you, and i care about you not making a fool out of yourself

don't force my hand

the answer is in the question itself if you take the time to read the claim

Actually target me tonight since I used the best part of my role and if turn into vampire I'll just out you and laugh at your pathetic ass


it's difficult because i'm sure the mafia have more kill power and possibly more convert power than town, so if i out who i change it could be problematic

though we do have 2 change power so maybe it won't be as bad

basically i'll say it'll be a 50 50 flip on whether or not i change you, but i will probably convert you eventually
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dota2reporter and 8 guests