SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Alzar » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:18 pm

then dont accuse me of not being in the game m8
also thanks for the vore
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
User avatar
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:38 pm
Location: GONE NORTH

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Hibari1998 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:18 pm

0verki11 wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

i'm not mrstoldi. if you kill me the villain gets away scot free while he laughs at you for killing your closest friend.

Oh I dont care ur just as bad as Mrstodi.
If you are Mrstodi its a bonus.

why are you insulting me? by degrading my character it's been revealed to me that you're on the same team as mrstoldi. and you know what makes it worse? in killing mrstoldi, you defended him and said you were his "friend." who are you? are you the alt of redwhiskeredbubul and cheating with mrstoldi? reveal yourself, cheater.
list of cowards that don't deserve an award

Town: Mayor Award: RickDaily12, GFM2 - 40%
Town: Sixth-sense Award: ChamAlien, TFM65 - 40%
Town: Best Play: ChubbyMooshroom9, SFM39- 22.9%

Mafia: Two-faced Award: TheWabbitr, 15C- 25.7%
Mafia: Best Play: Bottlenose, TFM71 - 25.7%

Creator: Best Setup Overall: SFM50, Metrion/Schultz128 - 28.6%


Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Hibari1998
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Alzar = MrStoldi because he is in this game :O

Spicy theory
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Multi is offically the best player in this game because he saw what was going to happen and killed himself
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:Alzar = MrStoldi because he is in this game :O

Spicy theory



That’s not spicy and has already been brought up
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby ryanyb » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm

I find this entire mrStoldi thing very amusing

Like, the fact people argued with them was hilarious.
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Kmenx wrote:Multi is offically the best player in this game because he saw what was going to happen and killed himself


I agree
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Hibari1998 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm

until mrstoldi dies my role makes me immortal. don't waste a shot on me
list of cowards that don't deserve an award

Town: Mayor Award: RickDaily12, GFM2 - 40%
Town: Sixth-sense Award: ChamAlien, TFM65 - 40%
Town: Best Play: ChubbyMooshroom9, SFM39- 22.9%

Mafia: Two-faced Award: TheWabbitr, 15C- 25.7%
Mafia: Best Play: Bottlenose, TFM71 - 25.7%

Creator: Best Setup Overall: SFM50, Metrion/Schultz128 - 28.6%


Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Hibari1998
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Alzar » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Alzar wrote:/vote kmenx

this game is bastard enough without you making up mechanics

Alzar you're not on the list, do you have an alt in this game?

let me check something, thats not right
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
User avatar
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:38 pm
Location: GONE NORTH

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Hibari1998 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

i'm not mrstoldi. if you kill me the villain gets away scot free while he laughs at you for killing your closest friend.

Oh I dont care ur just as bad as Mrstodi.
If you are Mrstodi its a bonus.

why are you insulting me? by degrading my character it's been revealed to me that you're on the same team as mrstoldi. and you know what makes it worse? in killing mrstoldi, you defended him and said you were his "friend." who are you? are you the alt of redwhiskeredbubul and cheating with mrstoldi? reveal yourself, cheater.

Excuse me what lmao.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby TarpleyHitt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm

0verki11 wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

I am object. I think they are town.
Why are u ignoring me? :/

I cant see it, and it stops the trolling throughout the game.
Also im not ignoring you.

Then why have u not been responding to my previous posts?? I'm trying to create a dialogue here.
Speedy Speed Boi
User avatar
TarpleyHitt
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Alzar = MrStoldi because he is in this game :O

Spicy theory



That’s not spicy and has already been brought up

But still
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm

My role is immortal too
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Alzar wrote:then dont accuse me of not being in the game m8
also thanks for the vore

I look at the OP I look at your name and it is not in the OP hmmmmmmm
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm

TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

I am object. I think they are town.
Why are u ignoring me? :/

I cant see it, and it stops the trolling throughout the game.
Also im not ignoring you.

Then why have u not been responding to my previous posts?? I'm trying to create a dialogue here.

I did at some point, also im holding of the shot until I get input about it from more people.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Kmenx wrote:Multi is offically the best player in this game because he saw what was going to happen and killed himself

I agree. He needs an award. I don't know what category, but he needs one.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Image
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

ryanyb wrote:I find this entire mrStoldi thing very amusing

Like, the fact people argued with them was hilarious.

Pot calling kettles black
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby EvanManManMan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Player list has been updated to reflect recent changes
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby TarpleyHitt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

0verki11 wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

I am object. I think they are town.
Why are u ignoring me? :/

I cant see it, and it stops the trolling throughout the game.
Also im not ignoring you.

Then why have u not been responding to my previous posts?? I'm trying to create a dialogue here.

I did at some point, also im holding of the shot until I get input about it from more people.

okay, i understand. Sorry for bothering you.
Speedy Speed Boi
User avatar
TarpleyHitt
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

0verki11 wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

I am object. I think they are town.
Why are u ignoring me? :/

I cant see it, and it stops the trolling throughout the game.
Also im not ignoring you.

Then why have u not been responding to my previous posts?? I'm trying to create a dialogue here.

I did at some point, also im holding of the shot until I get input about it from more people.


Meh it’s a Policy kill if anything
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Multi is offically the best player in this game because he saw what was going to happen and killed himself

I agree. He needs an award. I don't know what category, but he needs one.

The 'I got a plan' achievement
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Alzar » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

@fml @ kmenx

check again fuckers
Spoiler: FM Record Image
Click here if you like crime games/text RPGs.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
User avatar
Alzar
FM Logo Winner
FM Logo Winner
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:38 pm
Location: GONE NORTH

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Hibari1998 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

0verki11 wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

i'm not mrstoldi. if you kill me the villain gets away scot free while he laughs at you for killing your closest friend.

Oh I dont care ur just as bad as Mrstodi.
If you are Mrstodi its a bonus.

why are you insulting me? by degrading my character it's been revealed to me that you're on the same team as mrstoldi. and you know what makes it worse? in killing mrstoldi, you defended him and said you were his "friend." who are you? are you the alt of redwhiskeredbubul and cheating with mrstoldi? reveal yourself, cheater.

Excuse me what lmao.

as i expected
list of cowards that don't deserve an award

Town: Mayor Award: RickDaily12, GFM2 - 40%
Town: Sixth-sense Award: ChamAlien, TFM65 - 40%
Town: Best Play: ChubbyMooshroom9, SFM39- 22.9%

Mafia: Two-faced Award: TheWabbitr, 15C- 25.7%
Mafia: Best Play: Bottlenose, TFM71 - 25.7%

Creator: Best Setup Overall: SFM50, Metrion/Schultz128 - 28.6%


Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Hibari1998
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:22 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Multi is offically the best player in this game because he saw what was going to happen and killed himself

I agree. He needs an award. I don't know what category, but he needs one.

Sixth Sense award.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests