SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:55 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:ITA is pro-town until it's flipless then no clue probably bad.

LOL

Oh well we learn from our mistakes!!!

Why learn from your misteaks when you can do the same thing again.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Hibari1998 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:55 pm

ryanyb wrote:A fool with no morals is no longer a fool but a simple minded idiot. Fool implies that a set of morals exist in which the fool is unintentionally, and often times comically, subverting while at the same time not existing within the realm of ‘villan’. A fool with morals must then either stray towards villany or heroism. Otherwise he is simply a simple minded idiot, which I would not consider myself generally.

i'm glad you discovered that you were a villain
list of cowards that don't deserve an award

Town: Mayor Award: RickDaily12, GFM2 - 40%
Town: Sixth-sense Award: ChamAlien, TFM65 - 40%
Town: Best Play: ChubbyMooshroom9, SFM39- 22.9%

Mafia: Two-faced Award: TheWabbitr, 15C- 25.7%
Mafia: Best Play: Bottlenose, TFM71 - 25.7%

Creator: Best Setup Overall: SFM50, Metrion/Schultz128 - 28.6%


Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Hibari1998
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:55 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:ITA is pro-town until it's flipless then no clue probably bad.

LOL

Oh well we learn from our mistakes!!!

Is it really learning when you look at the graveyard
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby KoolKid777 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:56 pm

i heavily disagree with anyone saying that this thread is not producing information and results on who is aligned with who. if you aren't seeing the connections and lack of connections being made, it just means you're an amateur who doesn't understand what the purpose of talking to people in mafia is to begin with.
User avatar
KoolKid777
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:57 pm

0verki11 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:ITA is pro-town until it's flipless then no clue probably bad.

LOL

Oh well we learn from our mistakes!!!

Why learn from your misteaks when you can do the same thing again.

I wish for a 25% ITA phase.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby TarpleyHitt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:57 pm

KoolKid777 wrote:i heavily disagree with anyone saying that this thread is not producing information and results on who is aligned with who. if you aren't seeing the connections and lack of connections being made, it just means you're an amateur who doesn't understand what the purpose of talking to people in mafia is to begin with.

:/ its hard when ppl are just insulting each other tho....
Speedy Speed Boi
User avatar
TarpleyHitt
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby ryanyb » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Hibari1998 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:A fool with no morals is no longer a fool but a simple minded idiot. Fool implies that a set of morals exist in which the fool is unintentionally, and often times comically, subverting while at the same time not existing within the realm of ‘villan’. A fool with morals must then either stray towards villany or heroism. Otherwise he is simply a simple minded idiot, which I would not consider myself generally.

i'm glad you discovered that you were a villain

This is not the conclusion that was implied.

I think you’ve lost your wit.
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby ryanyb » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:57 pm

TarpleyHitt wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:i heavily disagree with anyone saying that this thread is not producing information and results on who is aligned with who. if you aren't seeing the connections and lack of connections being made, it just means you're an amateur who doesn't understand what the purpose of talking to people in mafia is to begin with.

:/ its hard when ppl are just insulting each other tho....

Then maybe stop being shit and complaining and think.
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:58 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:ITA is pro-town until it's flipless then no clue probably bad.

LOL

Oh well we learn from our mistakes!!!

Why learn from your misteaks when you can do the same thing again.

I wish for a 25% ITA phase.

Other Wish Granters needs to grant this btw or im lynching them later.
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:59 pm

Kmenx wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:ITA is pro-town until it's flipless then no clue probably bad.

LOL

Oh well we learn from our mistakes!!!

Is it really learning when you look at the graveyard

It might be better if it's 15% instead. :]
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Image
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
User avatar
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 am
Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby TarpleyHitt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:59 pm

ryanyb wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:i heavily disagree with anyone saying that this thread is not producing information and results on who is aligned with who. if you aren't seeing the connections and lack of connections being made, it just means you're an amateur who doesn't understand what the purpose of talking to people in mafia is to begin with.

:/ its hard when ppl are just insulting each other tho....

Then maybe stop being shit and complaining and think.

Why the hostility for no reason?
Speedy Speed Boi
User avatar
TarpleyHitt
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:59 pm

Dash2 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:A fool with no morals is no longer a fool but a simple minded idiot. Fool implies that a set of morals exist in which the fool is unintentionally, and often times comically, subverting while at the same time not existing within the realm of ‘villan’. A fool with morals must then either stray towards villany or heroism. Otherwise he is simply a simple minded idiot, which I would not consider myself generally.

i'm glad you discovered that you were a villain

This is not the conclusion that was implied.

I think you’ve lost your wit.

don't take the bait

what if we just kill Hibari
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby taylork2 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:59 pm

FML, you can stop telling boldfaced lies.

Every game that I know or on this site, including that game, that has an ITA phase mechanic themed around the game ends in a town loss. This includes the game you just posted about in which the town lost despite having role/alignment flips enabled.,
IITAis anti-town as a mechnic, plain and simple, as well as roles that enable/cause it. Juck had every right to kill Linear for enabling an ITA phase.
My thoughts iis that participation is not anti-town as scum can simply sit back, let town kill each other and then yell at those that do participate calling them scum for their reasoning on killing town members.
Le pain train est arrivant.

FM Wins/Loss Record:
Spoiler: CFM18:alouvre/Misdreavus=Loss
SFM21:Naoto Shirogane=Win
CFM17:milte/Blinzer=Win
CFM16:Rogue=Loss
CFM15:Saitama=Win
9B:Veteran=Win
CFM14:Red Spy=Loss
8E:Escort=Win
CFM13:Mettaton=Loss
8C: Goyle Sr.=Win
CFM12:Vo Matoran=Win
CFM11:Mad Man=Loss
7H:Framer=Win
7F:Medium=Win
GFM:Bodyguard=Win
6E:Citizen=Loss
CFM4:Arcane=Loss
User avatar
taylork2
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:59 pm

I wish for a 100% ITA phase

go big or go home
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby ryanyb » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:59 pm

TarpleyHitt wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:i heavily disagree with anyone saying that this thread is not producing information and results on who is aligned with who. if you aren't seeing the connections and lack of connections being made, it just means you're an amateur who doesn't understand what the purpose of talking to people in mafia is to begin with.

:/ its hard when ppl are just insulting each other tho....

Then maybe stop being shit and complaining and think.

Why the hostility for no reason?

Have we ever played together
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby TarpleyHitt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:00 pm

0verki11 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:ITA is pro-town until it's flipless then no clue probably bad.

LOL

Oh well we learn from our mistakes!!!

Why learn from your misteaks when you can do the same thing again.

I wish for a 25% ITA phase.

Other Wish Granters needs to grant this btw or im lynching them later.

Another post that makes me think u are a scum.
Speedy Speed Boi
User avatar
TarpleyHitt
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:00 pm

TarpleyHitt wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:i heavily disagree with anyone saying that this thread is not producing information and results on who is aligned with who. if you aren't seeing the connections and lack of connections being made, it just means you're an amateur who doesn't understand what the purpose of talking to people in mafia is to begin with.

:/ its hard when ppl are just insulting each other tho....

Then maybe stop being shit and complaining and think.

Why the hostility for no reason?

Its the internet, you just have to accept it.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:00 pm

taylork2 wrote:FML, you can stop telling boldfaced lies.

Every game that I know or on this site, including that game, that has an ITA phase mechanic themed around the game ends in a town loss. This includes the game you just posted about in which the town lost despite having role/alignment flips enabled.,
IITAis anti-town as a mechnic, plain and simple, as well as roles that enable/cause it. Juck had every right to kill Linear for enabling an ITA phase.
My thoughts iis that participation is not anti-town as scum can simply sit back, let town kill each other and then yell at those that do participate calling them scum for their reasoning on killing town members.


then why do mashes give town ITA phases to makeup for having 20 something scum?


ITA phases are pro-town, they just need to be used right and not have people shooting obvious pro-town people
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:00 pm

*Wishes for 101% ITA Phase*

*Game crashed*

Gj self.

Also @KoolKid good point but I think that's p obvious.
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Kmenx » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:00 pm

Nah I wish for a 100% and immunity piercing ITA phase

Why bother if someone won't die
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:01 pm

TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:ITA is pro-town until it's flipless then no clue probably bad.

LOL

Oh well we learn from our mistakes!!!

Why learn from your misteaks when you can do the same thing again.

I wish for a 25% ITA phase.

Other Wish Granters needs to grant this btw or im lynching them later.

Another post that makes me think u are a scum.

I have plans to be dead within 24 hours so I dont really care tbh.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Kmenx wrote:Nah I wish for a 100% and immunity piercing ITA phase

Why bother if someone won't die


I grant this wish

just incase someone made me a wish granter
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby TarpleyHitt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:01 pm

ryanyb wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:i heavily disagree with anyone saying that this thread is not producing information and results on who is aligned with who. if you aren't seeing the connections and lack of connections being made, it just means you're an amateur who doesn't understand what the purpose of talking to people in mafia is to begin with.

:/ its hard when ppl are just insulting each other tho....

Then maybe stop being shit and complaining and think.

Why the hostility for no reason?

Have we ever played together

Maybe.
I usually go by 'Tarpsan' or 'Sakura'
Speedy Speed Boi
User avatar
TarpleyHitt
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby Hibari1998 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:02 pm

ryanyb wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:A fool with no morals is no longer a fool but a simple minded idiot. Fool implies that a set of morals exist in which the fool is unintentionally, and often times comically, subverting while at the same time not existing within the realm of ‘villan’. A fool with morals must then either stray towards villany or heroism. Otherwise he is simply a simple minded idiot, which I would not consider myself generally.

i'm glad you discovered that you were a villain

This is not the conclusion that was implied.

I think you’ve lost your wit.

it was the conclusion residing in your heart
list of cowards that don't deserve an award

Town: Mayor Award: RickDaily12, GFM2 - 40%
Town: Sixth-sense Award: ChamAlien, TFM65 - 40%
Town: Best Play: ChubbyMooshroom9, SFM39- 22.9%

Mafia: Two-faced Award: TheWabbitr, 15C- 25.7%
Mafia: Best Play: Bottlenose, TFM71 - 25.7%

Creator: Best Setup Overall: SFM50, Metrion/Schultz128 - 28.6%


Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Hibari1998
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:02 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Nah I wish for a 100% and immunity piercing ITA phase

Why bother if someone won't die


I grant this wish

just incase someone made me a wish granter

Wish granter granter is best role.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DesertStorm11 and 7 guests