FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Humans Survive)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: FM 17B | Spooky's Mafia (Day 2 Redemption)

Postby TheSpectator109 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:07 am

TheDebil wrote:
TheSpectator109 wrote:Phone’s late CFD attempt onto me probably doesn’t come from a wolf.
Only thing that’s a little odd is the progression between “it’s too dangerous to CFD” to “let’s CFD spectator” in his next post with both posts being within half an hour, but I think the actual attempt to switch wagons in itself is fine, would have been more sus if cenvil had flipped mafia tbh. I mean the attempt to CFD doesn’t look LAMIST or as if it’s coming from someone faking productivity just for the sake of it.

@debil what’s your motive for pushing phone here, is it because of your pre-existing read on him or because of EOD/VCA?
What do you think of my above point?

preexisting read, nothing he said has swayed my opinion. i would like to continue pushing for chemist but i have no understanding of the disruption situation.
i don't know what to think of phone's vote, i never see him do this in any game. i would say he is scummy if cenvil flipped mafia as well. i think he faked the CFD because he knows it would never get traction, so im leaning towards this being a scum move.

Interesting point, but phone did say he was also scum reading you and you already had people voting for you at the time of his vote.
So unless he’s mafia with you and his read on you was just a distancing tactic, why not just join your wagon if he knows it’s gonna be safe option for his scum agenda?
Unless you think scum!phone did it while having the foresight that someone would pick up on it later but that's quite far-fetched tbh.

You don’t have to give an answer if you don’t have one, but just something to think about.
TheSpectator109

Postby TheSpectator109 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:27 am

@Chaos tell me why you voted for cenvil
TheSpectator109

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 am

TheSpectator109 wrote:Interesting point, but phone did say he was also scum reading you and you already had people voting for you at the time of his vote.
So unless he’s mafia with you and his read on you was just a distancing tactic, why not just join your wagon if he knows it’s gonna be safe option for his scum agenda?
Unless you think scum!phone did it while having the foresight that someone would pick up on it later but that's quite far-fetched tbh.

You don’t have to give an answer if you don’t have one, but just something to think about.

that's a very good point.
and it's true that we had a little argument but he started talking about me only started after i shown my dislike for his play. Him voting me after that would look like OMGUS and possibly even backfire as a CFD on him. I think he was not trying to get someone lynched, he was trying to look townie there.
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:32 am

TheDebil wrote:
TheSpectator109 wrote:Interesting point, but phone did say he was also scum reading you and you already had people voting for you at the time of his vote.

that's a very good point.
and it's true that we had a little argument but he started talking about me only started after i shown my dislike for his play. Him voting me after that would look like OMGUS and possibly even backfire as a CFD on him. I think he was not trying to get someone lynched, he was trying to look townie there.

and him foresighting that kind of association would be better for him than him being scumread solo. if he can pull down someone after getting lynched off it would only benefit him.
TheDebil

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:40 am

TheSpectator109 wrote:Phone’s late CFD attempt onto me probably doesn’t come from a wolf.
Only thing that’s a little odd is the progression between “it’s too dangerous to CFD” to “let’s CFD spectator” in his next post with both posts being within half an hour, but I think the actual attempt to switch wagons in itself is fine, would have been more sus if cenvil had flipped mafia tbh. I mean the attempt to CFD doesn’t look LAMIST or as if it’s coming from someone faking productivity just for the sake of it.

@debil what’s your motive for pushing phone here, is it because of your pre-existing read on him or because of EOD/VCA?
What do you think of my above point?

I changed my mind on the CFD.

Also Mario scumreading Debil feels fabricated.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:06 am

analysis wip

what the fuck happened

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:08 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:/vote Debil

I feel like there's a decent number of people scum reading him and I'd like to see where this goes.

Townblock:
Me
AlbanixAnubibus
Royee
ElusiveBelle
Multiuniverse
TheSpectator109

Multi I was a bit hesitant on because I always misread him, but they keep adding to the speculation trying to solve it which seems like attempting to game solve.
Plus now they will be less likely to deny the townblock as they are part of it :^)

TheSpectator is added partly due to meta (now that I know who they are) but probably more to do with their claim

your townblock is mostly shit
be ashamed

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:09 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:Yes, Albanix is still in the townblock just to remind the haters that I was right.

holds no water, no need to gloat over thin air

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:09 am

spectator is somehow frozen i wouldn't exactly call them town right now

TheWabbit

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:20 am

I believe that Wabbit is Town. It is because of his attitude.
I slept peacefully. One of these claims isn't innocent I would bet. :)
Nice To Meet You Friendo!
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby Royee » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:13 am

TheNiceOne16 wrote:I believe that Wabbit is Town. It is because of his attitude.

This is a foolish thing to to say, especially after he won mafia the game because he kept pushing his GF.
Dont take me wrong i dont think wabbit is a scum but you need to explain farther because attitude isnt a good reason to think that someone is town.
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:27 am

I don't know if I think he is Town but I believe he is Town. Basically what I am saying is that when it comes to evidence Wabbit is basically null but he convinced my gut feeling, that he is Town. :)
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:31 am

TheWabbit wrote:spectator is somehow frozen i wouldn't exactly call them town right now

what makes you think that?
i think they are less frozen than most people here for sure
TheDebil

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 am

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Debil is probably scum for reasons that are not OMGUS (well okay maybe a little)

defense of cenvil felt pockety, only two non-null/nulltown/nullscum reads, shading their supposed townread

1. you also defended cenvil, but you were late to defend him and didn't really push for a counterwagon. you could have easily voted me for a CFD. i understand if my defense looks pockety, but you defending him is way scummier.
2. and how does my readslist make me scummy? i understand if you pushed me for being lazy and not finishing the readlist, but if you read it you can see that from the people ive read i have some comments on (except 2 people). like for example wabbit is a nullread but i have shown my like and dislike for his posts. comments on townreads are weaker, because i don't really like townreading people unless they are confirmed or do something that i don't think scum would really do.
3. im pointing out my townread's mistakes, i dont have to praise someone constantly just because they are my townread.

1. I did, I only voted him after he self-voted.
2. It seems like you’re afraid to come to a conclusion so you don’t lose an opportunity to mislynch
3. Yes, but you’re calling them scummy which makes me not think you believe in the read
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:06 am

TheDebil wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:spectator is somehow frozen i wouldn't exactly call them town right now

if you know the main and have been playing with them you know how rhey can easily make words out of thin air

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:08 am

TheNiceOne16 wrote:I believe that Wabbit is Town. It is because of his attitude.

thanks but no thanks
i've made myself a bit hard to toneread so you may want to look how I approach the game instead

TheWabbit

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:14 am

TheWabbit wrote:
TheDebil wrote:

if you know the main and have been playing with them you know how rhey can easily make words out of thin air

if i knew i would not ask you
TheDebil

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:16 am

The main already alt-slipped
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:20 am

Chemist1422 wrote:1. I did, I only voted him after he self-voted.
2. It seems like you’re afraid to come to a conclusion so you don’t lose an opportunity to mislynch
3. Yes, but you’re calling them scummy which makes me not think you believe in the read

1. my point stands then.
2. not townreading as many people = mislynch? i have only voted on 3 different people so far and all of them are null-scum or more. not coming to a conclusion on everyone D1 is perfectly fine, i dont see your point. i am more so of a scumhunter than a townhunter anyway.
3. i said their message is lamist. im not going to go around ignoring something i think is bad just to satisfy someone.
TheDebil

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:23 am

Chemist1422 wrote:The main already alt-slipped

and how does that help answer my question??? ffs man
i played like 6 or 5 games im not gonna know people give me a break
TheDebil

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:25 am

i am very dissapointed, you are grounded jimmy. no more playstation for you
TheDebil

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:29 am

anyways yeah i can say that scum is currently coasting right now

gonna pinpoint who's likely to be scum but i can say that they didn't involve themselves in my d1 plans

I hopped onto Elusive (although less agressively than XVI.1) to try and force something out. There was nothing to go on at first, but I tried bringing the game onto others when Elusive made posts that stood out.

Basically the plan was to make a mess that people would be forced to participate in. It was supposed to be destructive enough to bother everyone. I tried to flash attention onto myself directly by explicitly mentioning (and repeating a few more times) how talking about neutrals wastes time, but that didn't get reception as well. The Elusive push was planned to force others to step out of their memezone, but I guess others took a hint when I forgot to drop a vote.

basically yeah town suck it up scum are blending well because it's becoming indistinguishable between slanking town and coasting scum

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:30 am

TheDebil wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
TheDebil wrote:

if i knew i would not ask you

that's the point of metareads
you won't get it if you don't know the person's meta

just saying that if spectator were town they'd be much more progressive and motivated in solving the game

TheWabbit

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:39 am

TheWabbit wrote:

thanks but no thanks
i've made myself a bit hard to toneread so you may want to look how I approach the game instead

I don't know what this means. Sorry.
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby TheDebil » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:43 am

TheWabbit wrote:that's the point of metareads
you won't get it if you don't know the person's meta

just saying that if spectator were town they'd be much more progressive and motivated in solving the game

you could have said that instead of being vague as shit, but its fine, i get it.
metareads is something i will leave to you guys. ill just look for posts that i find scummy regardless of meta

and yeah i agree D2 there is like 5 people talking which is never good for town
i wont be surprised if the entire scumteam are lowposters just laughing at us and doing nothing
TheDebil

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads