SFM 51 | MLP FM | Solidarity | Resistance Wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 51 | MLP FM | Solidarity | Resistance Wins!

Postby Shilster » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:34 am

MrStoldi wrote:Koolkid777 bragged about eliminating 4 mafia players. Well kid what do you know about getting rid of 8 of them?

LMAO he carried our asses
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Shilster » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:39 am

also stoldi did you read d1
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby non271103 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:00 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:
non271103 wrote:I blame the solar maf for throwing D1

Really though, town did a great job. The thing is, I knew koolkids claims were fake, but didn’t do anything to stop it because I thought he may caused some mislynches. That was the worst play of mine this game.

I wasn't too for that play over either don't worry. I felt like at the end I had to carry my team somewhat and the pressure was getting to me.
I worked out you was Luna but it was good in the end when we tried to work together, shame my team had already really torn our teams apart.
Ye played well, gg
All I can do is apologise for us outing your team :| Trust me, it wasn't my plan.. At all whatsoever. Way too much risk

It's all good, my team also didn't do well to try to cope with yours too. We focused on finding your team too much to focus on town.
Trying to work together on the last day was quite the effort though, I initially didn't know you were solar maf but it became pretty clear as the day progresses.
Overall, fun game, misplays from both mafias and great play from town (mainly koolkid) made us have no chance.

Multiuniverse wrote:Gotta give it up to koolkid

non271103 wrote:I blame the solar maf for throwing D1

Really though, town did a great job. The thing is, I knew koolkids claims were fake, but didn’t do anything to stop it because I thought he may caused some mislynches. That was the worst play of mine this game.

What, we never threw

I never realise koolkid fakeclaimed despite hints because I never expected them to fakeclaim

Well throwing is a strong word. I just don't think it's in the best interest of your team to reveal all our roles D1.
Official Member of the League of Losers™
Spoiler: Image
non271103
Survivor
Survivor

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:45 am

It was Chubby's idea >_>
He is known for his gutsy plays and all but hey, he rolled leader and it was his choice *Shrugs*
Your team did seem to have a lot more power than ours though, we had a secret double voter during day, godfather, belovedizer/witch and literally easily caught N1 Janitor :|
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Whirlwindwarrior » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:51 am

MrStoldi wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
Winners:
Royee as Princess Cadance
Whirlwindwarrior as Prince Shining Armour
Eragon1329 as Trixie Lulamoon
MrStoldi as Starlight Glimmer
0verki11 as Sunburst
TiltedComedian as Discord
RevengeoftheRaccoon as Spitfire
Redwhiskeredbubul as Mr. Cake
Shilster as Mrs. Cake
JoltikIsDubby as Vinyl Scratch
AlbanixAnubibus as Gilda
WaywardSon02 as Octavia
Koolkid777 as Scootaloo
LOLingHyena as Sweetie Belle
MafiaMenace as Aloe Blossom

Losers:
ChubbyMooshroom9 as Princess Celestia
LinearPoint as Rainbow Dash
PokemonKidRyan as Fluttershy
Multiuniverse as Twilight Sparkle
Non271103 as Princess Luna
EvilDeanius0 as Pinkie Pie
MichaelgRook as AppleJack
Operaismo as Rarity

As one of the last standing winner players I DO NOT accept these results.

Everyone fought bravely and should be reward for that. This wasn't just a challenge where someone end up as the loser and another as the winner. This match was a battle between talented players who fought audaciously against each others. Not to prove their superiority and end up higher in chart ladder but to put to an use their own skills and smartness and at the end of the day to have some fun.
Why should we grand the victory only to particulars players? I believe this victory should be more inclusive and reward who deserved it. We are clever enough to widen the rules whenever they become too much restrictive.

I demand Koolkid777, MafiaMenace, Eragon1329, Whirlwindwarrior, 0verki11, RevengeoftheRaccoon, Shilster, AlbanixAnubibus to be excluded from the winning podium. Reason: they don't deserved it.

What did Shilster do to deserve this victory? He got eliminated on day 1, he didn't live enough to to see a single member of mafia defeated. Koolkid777 bragged about eliminating 4 mafia players. Well kid what do you know about getting rid of 8 of them? MafiaMenace gave up his life to save another, declaring him a winner is an insult to his own sacrifice. RevengeoftheRaccoon who are you? This guy didn't play half of the match before giving up his place.

What does these players know about the fatigue and effort that me, Redwhiskeredbubul, JoltikIsDubby, Royee, LOLingHyena, WaywardSon02 and TiltedComedian had to endure until the very end to stay alive and won the match for them. What does these players know about the fists that PokemonKidRyan throw us in the face trying to convince us he was town? What do these players know about this last day of the match that lasted alone more than the game itself.

As a true winner of this game I demand these players to be exiled not only from town but from the game itself.

/vote Koolkid777, MafiaMenace, Eragon1329, Whirlwindwarrior, 0verki11, RevengeoftheRaccoon, Shilster, AlbanixAnubibus

1/11 Votes Until Majority

PokemonKidRyan, Non271103, MichaelgRook, Operaismo, LinearPoint, Multiuniverse, EvilDeanius0, ChubbyMooshroom9 You can vote to decide if today you were defeated by shilster and RevengeoftheRaccoon or if today you lose one battle fighting in the pit against the last standing gladiators Redwhiskeredbubul, JoltikIsDubby, Royee, LOLingHyena, WaywardSon02 and TiltedComedian.

Aside from that not being how mafia works at all, my entire role was designed around a 1v1 trade to save another townie, and that’s exactly what happened. I outed myself to get Linear lynched and saved another townie because I drew a cross kill.
We’ve all stories to be told, not of glory or gold
Stories of the yearnings of the wind
Whirlwindwarrior
Witch
Witch

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:05 am

chill out matey it's just a game life is good

also why call out people who replaced in

PokemonKidRyan wrote:It was Chubby's idea >_>
He is known for his gutsy plays and all but hey, he rolled leader and it was his choice *Shrugs*
Your team did seem to have a lot more power than ours though, we had a secret double voter during day, godfather, belovedizer/witch and literally easily caught N1 Janitor :|

I'm still surprised I didn't get a sudden case of ded on N1 for calling out Chubby and Linear.

Or at any point during this game since apparently you guys knew what I was. Man, if there was a Blackmailer during this game I would have been toast since no way either scumteam would have let that slide especially after Lunar failed twice to knock off Kool.
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby TheDebil » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:11 am

good read, a game with one of the most well executed setups so far. gg
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby AlbanixAnubibus » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:15 am

Spoiler:
MrStoldi wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
Winners:
0verki11 as Sunburst
Shilster as Mrs. Cake
AlbanixAnubibus as Gilda
WaywardSon02 as Octavia
Koolkid777 as Scootaloo

Losers:
Operaismo as Rarity

Everyone fought bravely and should be reward for that. This wasn't just a challenge where someone end up as the loser and another as the winner. This match was a battle between talented players who fought audaciously against each others. Not to prove their superiority and end up higher in chart ladder but to put to an use their own skills and smartness and at the end of the day to have some fun.
Why should we grand the victory only to particulars players? I believe this victory should be more inclusive and reward who deserved it. We are clever enough to widen the rules whenever they become too much restrictive.

I demand Koolkid777, MafiaMenace, Eragon1329, Whirlwindwarrior, 0verki11, RevengeoftheRaccoon, Shilster, AlbanixAnubibus to be excluded from the winning podium. Reason: they don't deserved it.

What did Shilster do to deserve this victory? He got eliminated on day 1, he didn't live enough to to see a single member of mafia defeated. Koolkid777 bragged about eliminating 4 mafia players. Well kid what do you know about getting rid of 8 of them? MafiaMenace gave up his life to save another, declaring him a winner is an insult to his own sacrifice. RevengeoftheRaccoon who are you? This guy didn't play half of the match before giving up his place.

What does these players know about the fatigue and effort that me, Redwhiskeredbubul, JoltikIsDubby, Royee, LOLingHyena, WaywardSon02 and TiltedComedian had to endure until the very end to stay alive and won the match for them. What does these players know about the fists that PokemonKidRyan throw us in the face trying to convince us he was town? What do these players know about this last day of the match that lasted alone more than the game itself.

As a true winner of this game I demand these players to be exiled not only from town but from the game itself.

/vote Koolkid777, MafiaMenace, Eragon1329, Whirlwindwarrior, 0verki11, RevengeoftheRaccoon, Shilster, AlbanixAnubibus

PokemonKidRyan, Non271103, MichaelgRook, Operaismo, LinearPoint, Multiuniverse, EvilDeanius0, ChubbyMooshroom9 You can vote to decide if today you were defeated by shilster and RevengeoftheRaccoon or if today you lose one battle fighting in the pit against the last standing gladiators Redwhiskeredbubul, JoltikIsDubby, Royee, LOLingHyena, WaywardSon02 and TiltedComedian.

Why the frick are you saying "Mafia nightkilled you so you don't deserve the win XD XD?"
I do admit this wasn't my best game, but I shouldn't have died when I did due Lunar Mafia killing the obvious Bus Driver target over the Bus Driver himself.

P-Edit: Also why the f*** do you want to keep KoolKid from winning!?
AlbanixAnubibus
Jester
Jester

Postby Whirlwindwarrior » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:18 am

AlbanixAnubibus wrote: Spoiler:
MrStoldi wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
Winners:
0verki11 as Sunburst
Shilster as Mrs. Cake
AlbanixAnubibus as Gilda
WaywardSon02 as Octavia
Koolkid777 as Scootaloo

Losers:
Operaismo as Rarity

Why the frick are you saying "Mafia nightkilled you so you don't deserve the win XD XD?"
I do admit this wasn't my best game, but I shouldn't have died when I did due Lunar Mafia killing the obvious Bus Driver target over the Bus Driver himself.

P-Edit: Also why the f*** do you want to keep KoolKid from winning!?

I for one think you played very well replacing in.
We’ve all stories to be told, not of glory or gold
Stories of the yearnings of the wind
Whirlwindwarrior
Witch
Witch

Postby EvanManManMan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:19 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
LinearPoint wrote:This game has traumatized me.
Never again will I consider an ascetic role that is known to be scum.
Let alone tell people their target was ascetic.

It was only known to be scum because you and Chubby outed it as scum. Literally your own fault, although I didn't see you surviving D2 anyway.

Royee wrote:Did my scummy jailor play helped me SP in night?

Dash2 would say so, yes.

I love how both mafias just gave up the moment I became jailed.
Me: Does strongman ignore teleports?
Elusive: No
Me: Ok, then we should kill the transporter we found.
Me: *gets jailed*
Lunar: hey lets strongman the fake LO claim.

Wtf?

Strongman is processed before bus driving

The only role that processes before it is commuter
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:40 pm

MrStoldi wrote:Lol here someone who can't take a loss. You should have played your cards better now stop whining and go back to death chat.

Part of me now wishes I had lynched you instead of PKR
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: SFM 51 | MLP FM | Promises | Day 6

Postby ElusiveBelle » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:53 pm

The winners results are not going to change, even with the game over I still expect players to be respectful. It as a good game, the winners are decided and that's that

MrStoldi wrote:Day check result:

WaywardSon02 is a member of The Resistance

I do want to point out this is dangerously close to quoting a mod message. Changing "Your target" to the targets name is not paraphrasing. Some mods would have you mod killed for this. Keep that in mind going forward so incidents don't occur

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 pm

I still liked the game, the flavor and the setup (shrug)
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:28 pm

The flavour is meh
Mane six setup is good, ascetic janitor will always be a no from me

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:38 pm

Spoiler:
MrStoldi wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
Winners:
0verki11 as Sunburst
Shilster as Mrs. Cake
AlbanixAnubibus as Gilda
WaywardSon02 as Octavia
Koolkid777 as Scootaloo

Losers:
Operaismo as Rarity

Only if I can remove myself from the loser's podium because I don't think I deserved the loss :^)

PokemonKidRyan wrote:It was Chubby's idea >_>

I think you had first pick so really that was on Chubby.

EvanManManMan wrote:I love how both mafias just gave up the moment I became jailed.
Me: Does strongman ignore teleports?
Elusive: No
Me: Ok, then we should kill the transporter we found.
Me: *gets jailed*
Lunar: hey lets strongman the fake LO claim.

Wtf?

Strongman is processed before bus driving

The only role that processes before it is commuter[/quote]
Tbf the rolecard does only say ignores RBs and protection, not redirection.
FM Record: 39 - 61
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby LinearPoint » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Strongman is just a role with a lot of variations.
Mafia Scum says Strongman can be redirected while Mafia Universe says Strongman cannot be redirected.
The official Strongman role in VFM for us is the same as Mafia Scum so it can be redirected.
Hosts can really use either or.
LinearPoint
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:34 pm

MrStoldi wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
Winners:
0verki11 as Sunburst
Shilster as Mrs. Cake
AlbanixAnubibus as Gilda
WaywardSon02 as Octavia
Koolkid777 as Scootaloo

Losers:
Operaismo as Rarity

I lost the moment I joined a MLP themed game

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Varanus » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Scum lost because ED didn't claim lookout

Also lul "strongman"
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator

Postby 0verki11 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:27 pm

Varanus wrote:Scum lost because ED didn't claim lookout

Also lul "strongman"

Scum lost because that was honestly the worst mafia play I might if ever seen.
Also MrStodi just because someone dies doesnt mean they lost unless they are third party.
0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby LinearPoint » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:54 pm

Night 1 happened.
Then both Mafia's decided they were going to fall apart at the start of the next day.

I don't care what you say.
Outing those Lunar scrubs was a top tier play.
LinearPoint
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Kmenx » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:37 am

This game had a strongman that was not a strongman why
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:27 am

Varanus wrote:Scum lost because ED didn't claim lookout

Also lul "strongman"

This is very true

LinearPoint wrote:Night 1 happened.
Then both Mafia's decided they were going to fall apart at the start of the next day.

I don't care what you say.
Outing those Lunar scrubs was a top tier play.

If the tiers are levels of retardation then Ii agree, the only tier above you is James2
FM Record: 39 - 61
EvilDeanius0

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:50 pm

KoolKid777 wrote:legendary mrstoldi signature

Spicy list if I’ve seen one

I await the fallout

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Kmenx » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:16 pm

MrStoldi wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Also MrStodi just because someone dies doesnt mean they lost unless they are third party.

You are playing this game like the weaklings you are. You die you lose. Part of the game involve acting mafia even if you are town not to get killed. With your safe rules this game lose all it's bravery and becomes scripted.

Your goal is not to survive as town especially citizen you moron

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Kmenx » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Atleast James2 knew how to play before he acted like a retard

Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads