[Newcomer FM] NFM61 | Ę̶̺̝̇́͐N̸̤͙͈̓̄͘Ḑ̷̝̬͋̂͠

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM61 | Day 1 (XIII)

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:41 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone give me a town read :D

This guy is town, only town members have mustaches

Don't mistake, I read a game where Godfather was called Luigi

Look, Mario is our freind. He’s the mascot, Luigi is just the guy tryna overthrow him.

This is why TP needs to be on Mario :D

Quick question, Vig can shoot N1 right?

Actually This could came from anyone .
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:42 pm

TheDebil wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:

Look, Mario is our freind. He’s the mascot, Luigi is just the guy tryna overthrow him.

*red luigi is our enemy. he is an imposter and luigi is going to reclaim his rightful position. red = mafia.

/vote TheDebil

HAIL RED LUIGI
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:42 pm

offtopic, but where can i find the role cards? i would like to read them and see if there are any large differences between tos and fm
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:42 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:

I guess, but it insinuates vig. Like... it implies vig.
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:46 pm

TheDebil wrote:offtopic, but where can i find the role cards? i would like to read them and see if there are any large differences between tos and fm
Not All Roles on there is used in This Game , look at OP to see The Roles used in Game .

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby MafiaMenace » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:

you're right but lets not be doing this
Spoiler: Image

You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 pm

I gtg for tonight in 5-6 minutes . Anyone had A question to me ?

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:56 pm

MafiaMenace wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:

you're right but lets not be doing this

Ok
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby xApprenticex » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:03 pm

M1ssLynched wrote:
xApprenticex wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Hello

Possibly buddy attempt by typing exactly the same as me? ;)

Why are you pointing it out to be a buddy attempt when all they said was ‘hello’ which practically every single person has said. The fact you pointed it out feels off and as an attempt to converse into discussion smoothly. Putting a winky face at the end does not make it any better. It seems as if you are softly trying to emerge a wagon on this person with comments like this.

Wolfy.

I see Phone's comment as a pretty obvious joke and this post comes off across as really unnatural to me- I don't think there's any way he'd try and start a wagon based on that at all.

/vote Apprentice

I understand that it was meant as a sarcastically and I’m not saying that he is trying to start a wagon based on that. What it seemed to me was something pointless pointed about a person. Responses like this have a mental effect on others causing them to unintentionally and unknowingly follow this. And I’m not saying he did it because that was his goal. Mafia needs a black sheep to blame everything on and taking one person softly like this can be a start.

UzayAltay wrote:
M1ssLynched wrote:
xApprenticex wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Why are you pointing it out to be a buddy attempt when all they said was ‘hello’ which practically every single person has said. The fact you pointed it out feels off and as an attempt to converse into discussion smoothly. Putting a winky face at the end does not make it any better. It seems as if you are softly trying to emerge a wagon on this person with comments like this.

Wolfy.

I see Phone's comment as a pretty obvious joke and this post comes off across as really unnatural to me- I don't think there's any way he'd try and start a wagon based on that at all.

/vote Apprentice

TBH Every joke include some sort of True for me , The example I can give is I joked a read at one of The NFMs , I feel Phoneix wants to A bit pressure Mario , which is , I Dont know at that point but I Will re-look when This progressed .
Apprentice A bit overreacted , I Will re-look This later , too . I Did The things Like Phone Did before , but I Never deemed scummy by somebody else immadieatly , which is What app Did .

I am not commenting about misslynched's post atm , I Will Wait How app Will react First . I am Also waiting for What would Mario say .Than , I Will say my opinion .

I never deemed him as a Scum based on that. It was mostly meant as a call out.

Kears123 wrote:
xApprenticex wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

It's a joke I'm pretty sure. I'd like to see more from you before I put my vote on you. Or anyone for that matter. We aren't gonna ML if we can help it...

You are implying that you scum read me by saying that you or “we” will put a vote on me and then you say that I am a mis-lynch. Why would you put a vote on me if you think I am a mis-lynch? You are contradicting yourself with this post.

greenrabbit7 wrote:Also, based on the way UzayAltay is pushing, I’m positive they’re town. They don’t seem to be pushing for a lynch and just more general information, which is a smart move— like it’ll lead into a lynch if they suspect me.

Playing smart does not make you a Townie. As I’ve seen Uzay tends to be quite an experienced player who would have no problem playing like this as Mafia. Pushing for General Information is mostly NAI in Uzay’s case. And how is not pushing for a lynch Townie? Lynches are necessary in order to win and wagoning someone does not make you want to lynch someone. No one seems to be pushing for a lynch as of this post except Kears who directly talked about lynching me. Do you therefore read everyone expect Kears as Town?

greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:It wasn't joke, just not serious. Posted it to start a discussion and the smiley was so some ppl would think it was meant as a joke.

So you didn’t mean to invoke humor but to start controversy?

Yes indeed.

May I ask why?

To boost conversation and make it easier for some people to post reads earlier. Ypu heared someone else say it, I believe it was Usay, hello's don't help. I just exploited the use of hello's, how useless they might seem.

Alright. I disagree with your actions, but understand your motives.

Why'd you disagree? It worked right.

You purposely started a contreversy around yourself and another player to start a conversation, which now that I’m typing, seems... scummy. Like, I get we have to push lynches. But you don’t actively try to make them happen on the first page, you make them happen during a conversation. Your actions are VERY scummy, but you have the right motive.

You are reading Uzay as Town for not pushing for lynches but then you read Phoenix scummily for not pushing for lynches. Your posts are off, unprofessional and now you are contradicting with your reads’ reasonings. Every single post you make contradicts the previous. Make up your mind.

Post your own content. You are just waiting to sheep among the Town while doing nothing yourself.

There’s enough evidence for me now to believe that Green is a Mafia member. Them slanking and contradicting themselves proves enough for me. I believe a Town member would remember their reads’ reasonings because they made themselves truly believing in them. While Mafia tries to create fake ones.

/vote Greenrabbit
xApprenticex
Jester
Jester

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:08 pm

I changed nothing. I asked for Phone’s motive, and he explained it. I’ve not voted him, as I do believe he meant the right thing. I merely asked him as he had done something I perceived as scummy. You are right about Altay, though. My reasoning for my Altay read is because he seemed to be working for the town, which I will hold true to. I have no read on Phone, yet I do think he did a scummy thing. Again, he had the right motive.
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby xApprenticex » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:30 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:I changed nothing. I asked for Phone’s motive, and he explained it. I’ve not voted him, as I do believe he meant the right thing. I merely asked him as he had done something I perceived as scummy. You are right about Altay, though. My reasoning for my Altay read is because he seemed to be working for the town, which I will hold true to. I have no read on Phone, yet I do think he did a scummy thing. Again, he had the right motive.

Define “working for the Town”.
xApprenticex
Jester
Jester

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:32 pm

xApprenticex wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:I changed nothing. I asked for Phone’s motive, and he explained it. I’ve not voted him, as I do believe he meant the right thing. I merely asked him as he had done something I perceived as scummy. You are right about Altay, though. My reasoning for my Altay read is because he seemed to be working for the town, which I will hold true to. I have no read on Phone, yet I do think he did a scummy thing. Again, he had the right motive.

Define “working for the Town”.

Town or NB sided with town. Basically, he’s helping the town by asking questions, not unlike you.
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Spoiler:
xApprenticex wrote:
M1ssLynched wrote:
xApprenticex wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Wolfy.

/vote Apprentice

I understand that it was meant as a sarcastically and I’m not saying that he is trying to start a wagon based on that. What it seemed to me was something pointless pointed about a person. Responses like this have a mental effect on others causing them to unintentionally and unknowingly follow this. And I’m not saying he did it because that was his goal. Mafia needs a black sheep to blame everything on and taking one person softly like this can be a start.

UzayAltay wrote:
M1ssLynched wrote:
xApprenticex wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Wolfy.

/vote Apprentice

TBH Every joke include some sort of True for me , The example I can give is I joked a read at one of The NFMs , I feel Phoneix wants to A bit pressure Mario , which is , I Dont know at that point but I Will re-look when This progressed .
Apprentice A bit overreacted , I Will re-look This later , too . I Did The things Like Phone Did before , but I Never deemed scummy by somebody else immadieatly , which is What app Did .

I am not commenting about misslynched's post atm , I Will Wait How app Will react First . I am Also waiting for What would Mario say .Than , I Will say my opinion .

I never deemed him as a Scum based on that. It was mostly meant as a call out.

Kears123 wrote:
xApprenticex wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

It's a joke I'm pretty sure. I'd like to see more from you before I put my vote on you. Or anyone for that matter. We aren't gonna ML if we can help it...

You are implying that you scum read me by saying that you or “we” will put a vote on me and then you say that I am a mis-lynch. Why would you put a vote on me if you think I am a mis-lynch? You are contradicting yourself with this post.

greenrabbit7 wrote:Also, based on the way UzayAltay is pushing, I’m positive they’re town. They don’t seem to be pushing for a lynch and just more general information, which is a smart move— like it’ll lead into a lynch if they suspect me.

Playing smart does not make you a Townie. As I’ve seen Uzay tends to be quite an experienced player who would have no problem playing like this as Mafia. Pushing for General Information is mostly NAI in Uzay’s case. And how is not pushing for a lynch Townie? Lynches are necessary in order to win and wagoning someone does not make you want to lynch someone. No one seems to be pushing for a lynch as of this post except Kears who directly talked about lynching me. Do you therefore read everyone expect Kears as Town?

greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:It wasn't joke, just not serious. Posted it to start a discussion and the smiley was so some ppl would think it was meant as a joke.

So you didn’t mean to invoke humor but to start controversy?

Yes indeed.

May I ask why?

To boost conversation and make it easier for some people to post reads earlier. Ypu heared someone else say it, I believe it was Usay, hello's don't help. I just exploited the use of hello's, how useless they might seem.

Alright. I disagree with your actions, but understand your motives.

Why'd you disagree? It worked right.

You purposely started a contreversy around yourself and another player to start a conversation, which now that I’m typing, seems... scummy. Like, I get we have to push lynches. But you don’t actively try to make them happen on the first page, you make them happen during a conversation. Your actions are VERY scummy, but you have the right motive.

You are reading Uzay as Town for not pushing for lynches but then you read Phoenix scummily for not pushing for lynches. Your posts are off, unprofessional and now you are contradicting with your reads’ reasonings. Every single post you make contradicts the previous. Make up your mind.

Post your own content. You are just waiting to sheep among the Town while doing nothing yourself.

There’s enough evidence for me now to believe that Green is a Mafia member. Them slanking and contradicting themselves proves enough for me. I believe a Town member would remember their reads’ reasonings because they made themselves truly believing in them. While Mafia tries to create fake ones.

/vote Greenrabbit

You Dont have to say The specific Word "scummy" for that . And I Said "scummy " , not " scum " .
At there , The thing You saying is Shading , which I havent seen yet deemed as towny , so If You are thinking he is Shading , You are auotoomaticly thinking it is scummy , Unless You find sth else towny in The post , which I cant see from your explanation .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby MoustachioMario » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:50 pm

/vote Uzay
I feel like you are trying too hard to be town
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:53 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:/vote Uzay

kinda hypocritical mate :lol:
TheDebil

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:53 pm

??? Can You open This More ?

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:54 pm

TheDebil wrote:

kinda hypocritical mate :lol:
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby MoustachioMario » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:56 pm

UzayAltay wrote:

Not really
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:57 pm

I actually think Mario might be jester trying to get us to think he’s scum trying to get us to think he’s vig. Might be the wrong read, though. Can jest roll?
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby MoustachioMario » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:57 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:I actually think Mario might be jester trying to get us to think he’s scum trying to get us to think he’s vig. Might be the wrong read, though. Can jest roll?

no
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:58 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:I actually think Mario might be jester trying to get us to think he’s scum trying to get us to think he’s vig. Might be the wrong read, though. Can jest roll?

no

Ah, never mind then.
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby MoustachioMario » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:59 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:

no

Ah, never mind then.

Jester is a fun role tho
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby TheDebil » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:59 pm

honestly im thinking hes a citizen/vet trying to bait mafia into attacking him and failing
TheDebil

Postby MoustachioMario » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:00 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:

no

Ah, never mind then.

Jester is a fun role tho

I have a feeling I might die to vet :I
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:00 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:

Not really

For example which of my post give You A feel I am tryharding ?

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads