[Newcomer FM] NFM58 | Game Over | Town Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM58 | Game Over | Town Wins

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:49 pm

sad thing is, I pulled off a successful frame

I framed uzay and ultiix checked him
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 pm

para won this game for you.

if para had lived the TP woulda been in doubt, and none of us been lynched

and also cloud woulda been dead, and you woulda lynched uzay because the red-check.

we woulda stood a ok chance if para didnt hero guard cloud
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:52 pm

good job para

*salute*
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby TheLukundo » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:53 pm

I swear Parallax7 said somewhere he wanted to do the hero guard!
TheLukundo
Witch
Witch

Postby Jalandh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:para won this game for you.

and also cloud woulda been dead, and you woulda lynched uzay because the red-check.

I disagree. Wabbit would have still been dead, cloud shot them. Who did you all try to kill? Towns biggest issue was finding the scum in the cits.

Even with it being in doubt, we just lynch one of the 3. Probably would have been Para.

Chemist would have continued to heal Ultiix.

This puts you in a bad spot as now Ultiix has a 100% chance to find scum (Chemist inno means your mafia as well) and town just had too many numbers to have you a chance to win
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby TheLukundo » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:02 pm

Anyways, I call that a successful first game! :maniac:
TheLukundo
Witch
Witch

Postby chitownmvp01 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:04 pm

This was my 4th time hosting NFM (38, 44, and 51) and this was by far the easiest one to host probably because there was a lot of experienced players. Everyone was active (except for 1 prod to xUltiix) and I didn't have to find any replacements during the game. My previous NFMs involved one or more of replacement hell, really strange plays, game integrity issues, etc.

TheLukundo was textbook noob town, it was extremely obvious and any scum read on him was terrible. He improved a little as the game went on. He definitely has potential to be a good player. Need to improve with making reads.

squosher was okay, took a step backward from NFM57 in terms of townieness, but he definitely has potential to be good as well.

0verki claimed too early. Not great accuracy with reads, but it was really good that he was consistently reevaluating people instead of pushing the same agenda from the get-go. This is something that town should definitely be doing. A lot of times scum will post reads once and lack reevaluation as the game goes on, pushing the same agenda the whole time. This doesn't mean that if you're confident about a scum read early that you need to drop it later in the game though. It's an in general thing. Good potential once again.

Parallax's day play wasn't good. Probably always lynched first if sorting the TP claims. A lot of bad reads, but I did not anticipate him going against Cloud's plan of having both TPs on xUltiix, as the Mafia has to kill them off or the game will be locked via POE and guarding Cloud, who pushed you extensively including threatening to shoot you. I did not think you would have the balls to go on Cloud. It was funny that the Mafia thought you were gambiting as a Citizen to bait the Mafia. You have potential as well.

I felt that all the newbies in this game have really good potential to be good FM players. They all need to work on making better reads as many of their reads were cringe-worthy, reasoning-wise, but not surprising for a newbie.

I found it funny that nobody was listening to Uzay, despite that his reads were pretty accurate. People town read Eragon way too easily, and Uzay was the only one who scum read him (or at least was vocal about it) early in the game.

Jamez sacrificing himself for Parallax was ?????, but ended up working in town's favor I guess, lol. I thought he had an off game tbh.

Mafia loss was combined poor play and bad luck. With them all being experienced, I was surprised that they went down this easily. Wabbit reacted poorly to xUltiix's fake red check and Eragon's TP claim basically made it impossible for Mafia to win, as killing off the other TPs to get to xUltiix outs him as scum. Eragon framed Uzay N2, who was actually checked by xUltiix, so it would have made things a little interesting if Eragon didn't concede, but he would have eventually gotten caught by POE anyways.

Although Manatee got lynched Day 1, I thought his performance was better than VFM31 posting-wise. He felt a little more comfortable posting on his own instead of needing extensive coaching in the day chat. His scum game is definitely trending up.

Eragon was town read too easily. Being active =/= town. Wabbit was decent, he just got unlucky.

Fun game to host and thanks for the opportunity, melanora! :D
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:06 pm

BTW the Mafia Chat link won't work for non-Mafia until melanora moves the chat to the archives.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Jalandh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:06 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:This was my 4th time hosting NFM (38, 44, and 51) and this was by far the easiest one to host probably because there was a lot of experienced players. Everyone was active (except for 1 prod to xUltiix) and I didn't have to find any replacements during the game. My previous NFMs involved one or more of replacement hell, really strange plays, game integrity issues, etc.

TheLukundo was textbook noob town, it was extremely obvious and any scum read on him was terrible. He improved a little as the game went on. He definitely has potential to be a good player. Need to improve with making reads.

squosher was okay, took a step backward from NFM57 in terms of townieness, but he definitely has potential to be good as well.

0verki claimed too early. Not great accuracy with reads, but it was really good that he was consistently reevaluating people instead of pushing the same agenda from the get-go. This is something that town should definitely be doing. A lot of times scum will post reads once and lack reevaluation as the game goes on, pushing the same agenda the whole time. This doesn't mean that if you're confident about a scum read early that you need to drop it later in the game though. It's an in general thing. Good potential once again.

Parallax's day play wasn't good. Probably always lynched first if sorting the TP claims. A lot of bad reads, but I did not anticipate him going against Cloud's plan of having both TPs on xUltiix, as the Mafia has to kill them off or the game will be locked via POE and guarding Cloud, who pushed you extensively including threatening to shoot you. I did not think you would have the balls to go on Cloud. It was funny that the Mafia thought you were gambiting as a Citizen to bait the Mafia. You have potential as well.

I felt that all the newbies in this game have really good potential to be good FM players. They all need to work on making better reads as many of their reads were cringe-worthy, reasoning-wise, but not surprising for a newbie.

I found it funny that nobody was listening to Uzay, despite that his reads were pretty accurate. People town read Eragon way too easily, and Uzay was the only one who scum read him (or at least was vocal about it) early in the game.

Jamez sacrificing himself for Parallax was ?????, but ended up working in town's favor I guess, lol. I thought he had an off game tbh.

Mafia loss was combined poor play and bad luck. With them all being experienced, I was surprised that they went down this easily. Wabbit reacted poorly to xUltiix's fake red check and Eragon's TP claim basically made it impossible for Mafia to win, as killing off the other TPs to get to xUltiix outs him as scum. Eragon framed Uzay N2, who was actually checked by xUltiix, so it would have made things a little interesting if Eragon didn't concede, but he would have eventually gotten caught by POE anyways.

Although Manatee got lynched Day 1, I thought his performance was better than VFM31 posting-wise. He felt a little more comfortable posting on his own instead of needing extensive coaching in the day chat. His scum game is definitely trending up.

Eragon was town read too easily. Being active =/= town. Wabbit was decent, he just got unlucky.

nothing for me? :(

And we did not TR Eragon for his activity. We TRd him for the no other RT claim. If Para had claimed when we asked, I would have 100% lynched Eragon for the Marshal claim.

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby TheLukundo » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:This was my 4th time hosting NFM (38, 44, and 51) and this was by far the easiest one to host probably because there was a lot of experienced players. Everyone was active (except for 1 prod to xUltiix) and I didn't have to find any replacements during the game. My previous NFMs involved one or more of replacement hell, really strange plays, game integrity issues, etc.

Cheers about me and yeah we really needed to listen to UzayAltay TBH!! In hindsight I feel like a right dick! :lol:
TheLukundo
Witch
Witch

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Jalandh wrote:

I disagree. Wabbit would have still been dead, cloud shot them. Who did you all try to kill? Towns biggest issue was finding the scum in the cits.

Even with it being in doubt, we just lynch one of the 3. Probably would have been Para.

This puts you in a bad spot as now Ultiix has a 100% chance to find scum (Chemist inno means your mafia as well) and town just had too many numbers to have you a chance to win

I believe the numbers were 8 v 2

We kill cloud and cloud kills wabbit

7 v 1

You would have mis-lynched uzay
Night kill

5 v 1

Then you woulda likely lynched parallax

3 v 1

Then it would be a thunder dome Chemist vs me MyLo
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Jalandh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:

7 v 1

Night kill

5 v 1

3 v 1

Youre forgetting Ultiix

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:40 pm

Ye. But he checked uzay

I still woulda lost for almost certainty, but it would’ve been a lot longer/stressful of a game for everyone
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Jalandh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:

Agreed

7 v 1

Night kill
Untrue. Why would we lynch Uzay when theres a confirmed mafia within Eragon/Chemist/Para? We would have Mislynched Parallax.

5 v 1

Parallax already dead, we have a thunder dome between you and Chemist, with a Cop report on one of you.

3 v 1

game would have already been over

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Jalandh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Again Eragon, why would we ever Lynch Uzay?

We had confirmed scum within Para/Chemist/Yourself. All you did was confirm a Framer

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Uzay was red-checked by ultiix
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:43 pm

I woulda possible been able to retract my claim as gambit(and get lynched as soon as uzay was) or just hope
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Jalandh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:43 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:Uzay was red-checked by ultiix

So? that could be easily done with a framer, which it was. However, the Rolelist proves Uzay was innocent as there was a confirmed scum within the PRs.

p-edit: Hell nah, if you had redacted after trying to lynch a PR yesterday, I would have been over your ass

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:45 pm

I’m not saying I woulda won, I’m saying parallax made this game way too easy for you

We likely woulda gone into MyLo if parallax wasn’t sacrificed
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:46 pm

I woulda lost no doubt, but it would’ve been a better game overall
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Jalandh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:I woulda lost no doubt, but it would’ve been a better game overall

Thats fair. With Para still living, you woulda got one more ML in if nothing else cause he was gonna be hanging today

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:29 pm

gg
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby ManateeDude » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Yay less shitty dayplay
they/she

Discord: light fagami#0016
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby xUltiix » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:25 pm

my d1 push was amazing tbh
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby 0verki11 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:34 pm

gg that ending alot quicker than I expected, Parallax said he wanted to pull of a hero save, and what happened. Fun playing with you all.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads