GFM2.43 | Cytokine Storm | Beyond The Barrier~:westormwoke:

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: GFM2.43 | Cytokine Storm | Beyond The Barrier~Immune Pha

Postby Arckas » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:22 pm

D:
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:23 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:Also on a not very important note, my notepad is stupid and put a <br> at every line break, an &apos; instead of every apostrophe and an &quot; instead of every quotation mark

Reformatting was tiny aids

I even outlined the specific process I used for transcribing from the notepad

Do you want me to post the untampered walls?
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town

Postby Arckas » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Yeah sure, go ahead.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Wall 1 part 1:

Spoiler: Players Beyond the Barrier:<br>
<br>
xUltiix<br>
EvanManManMan<br>
SoulShade55r<br>
OllyRenard<br>
Kmenx <br>
TheWabbit<br>
ChubbyMooshroom9<br>
Bottlenose<br>
ManateeDude<br>
Jacobm1122<br>
Arckas<br>
Lemonader666<br>
Shilster<br>
Obiwan<br>
ZSSDistortion<br>
Varanus<br>
Eragon1329<br>
Melanora<br>
<br>
Reads as of page 66:<br>
<br>
Strong Town: Wabbit, Arckas<br>
Slight Town: Soul, Olly, Kmenx, Bottle, Varanus, Mel<br>
Null: xUltiix, Chubby, Lemonader, Shilster, Obiwan<br>
Slight Scum: Manatee, Eragon<br>
Strong Scum: Jacob, ZSS<br>
<br>
Reads at night before reread:<br>
<br>
Strong Town: Wabbit, Olly, Kmenx<br>
Slight Town: Soul, Arckas, Lemonader, Varanus<br>
Null: xUltiix, Chubby, Bottle, Shilster, Mel, Obiwan<br>
Slight scum: Jacob, Eragon<br>
Strong scum: Manatee, ZSS<br>
<br>
Changes:<br>
<br>
I bumped Olly and Kmenx up to strong town. Olly because I thought that being the counterwagon to Ryan pushed by almost all scummy players just made him town. His post quality also improved. Kmenx because I was aware of flavor claiming being banned. I believe in his derpclear on page 1 saying that scum have flavor fake claims. I think that&apos;s a perspective slip that he is town.<br>
<br>
Arckas dropped to slight town but that&apos;s because I have faith in Rick and Gent who thought he was scum.<br>
<br>
Lemonader&apos;s posting was just towny. It read to me as genuine and as if he wanted to solve the game.<br>
<br>
Bottle and Mel were worthless and only tonereads so they dropped to null<br>
<br>
Jacob going up is sheeping Rick but I still view them as scummy<br>
<br>
Manatee just went to complete shit. They literally only complained. Completely worthless. They were absolutely frozen and could only provide shitty defenses of themselves.<br>
<br>
If the read did not change my reasonings still stand. Addition comments will be listed below.<br>
<br>
Notes on these players while rereading:<br>
<br>
Page 1: Kmenx does his derp. I think that almost clears him. However if he is mafia I stand by my comment of Varanus being spewed town from his &quot;Varanus can take care of Retral&quot; comment. It actually kinda spews Retral as town too but I don&apos;t think Kmenx is scum so this world is something I don&apos;t really have to worry about. I like that Bottle said that Retral was an easy read in hindsight.<br>
<br>
Page 3: As I said in thread, Taylor bitching is towny.<br>
<br>
Page 4: Wabbit originally drops the townread on Soul which I liked a lot. Ultiix&apos;s reaction to myself saying I was pretty towny is shady. ZSS makes his first of like 3 posts here and it&apos;s one massive complaint. It&apos;s almost as if they don&apos;t want content to come. I like Bottle voting Chit for post count. Jammy calling out Ultiix is a good look.<br>
<br>
Page 5: Wabbit saying to trigger Chit is good<br>
<br>
Page 9: Olly&apos;s reasoning for scumreading Jalandh, acting scummy on purpose as scum to force their town meta, is really good.<br>
<br>
Page 13: Kmenx&apos;s reactions to my push on him are towny.<br>
<br>
Page 14: Ultiix actually wanted to push a modpeek on Varanus. I missed this in my first read through. I think that&apos;s kinda towny from Ultiix. I read Arckas complaining about thread size as towny.<br>
<br>
Page 15: I&apos;m kinda offset that 2/5 of Ultiix&apos;s posts so far have been replies to Timur.<br>
<br>
Page 16: Ultiix says Retral is a waste of a modpeek. More of a noted thing than a scummy thing.<br>
<br>
Page 19: Manatee said he thought he was scum but on a second look he was town. I don&apos;t think that&apos;s physically possible. If he saw the word &quot;human&quot; or &quot;penumbra system&quot; in his win con then there would be no mistake. Perspective slip. Manatee is like lock scum or something. Then they say &quot;oh you caught me&quot; this is so scummy. The one concern I had was that they shaded Jalandh but that perspective slip makes me want to tinfoil them as a neutral soooo<br>
<br>
Page 20: I think Jammy making an attempt to evaluate is pretty towny.<br>
<br>
Page 21: Eragon&apos;s intro was terrible<br>
<br>
Page 22: Jacob&apos;s list of modpeeks: Me, Chit, Wabbit, Olly, Ryan, Var, Tuba, Cowmight. Literally all town except neutral!Chit and Cow who is ??? Tell me this is town. I dare you. 8 people and not a single scum (probably). I think Arckas was genuine in his trying to figure out the mechanics and get a better idea of what is happening. I made this read in thread but if Arckas is scum, why is he not asking these questions in mafia chat

Wall 1 part 2:

Spoiler: Page 26: Jacob called me a bad leader for retarded reasons and threatened people with scumread if they listened. This is bad and their reasoning for saying this, because I was &quot;too aggressive&quot;, was not anything moderately applicable, I think that Jacob was trying to be rational here. The main thing I was thinking about when reading the resistance to modpeeking me was whether the concern was rational or not and I think that Jacob was being rational there. Varanus claiming that he could hop the barrier was also a kind of towny thing to do and his vote on me did seem rational.<br>
<br>
Page 29: Arckas trying to rush with the vote on me is giving me weird vibes, considering we had over 24 hours left in the day.<br>
<br>
Page 31: Arckas voting not to peek anybody is weird but a towny type of weird. I think that offering their vote to the consensus is aldo kinda towny. Also Soul actually gives game related content on this page. He said that I&apos;m not a bad modpeek but there are better options and that Olly would be scumread no matter what. These are both good, rational, and towny statements.<br>
<br>
Page 32: Jacob called Arckas 100% town. Arckas responds with &quot;I feel like I know the answer but why.&quot; That never comes from scum IMO because it&apos;s showing that he knows he is town.<br>
<br>
Page 35: Manatee pleads to ve self meta&apos;d. Pleads.<br>
<br>
Page 36: Manatee&apos;s response to my vote on them is crap. They just shade my vote while referring to themselves as confirmed town. It&apos;s completely contradictory.<br>
<br>
Page 37: Manatee drops an extremely vague Chit/Jalandh is w/w read and this is like the only read they gave at all. It&apos;s purely awful.<br>
<br>
Page 39: Manatee shades Chemist needlessly who upon reevaluation is town. Manatee keeps getting scummier and scummier.<br>
<br>
Page 40: Eragon makes a really really dumb comment shading Gent. Shilster complaining about volume posting is like the teeniest bit towny<br>
<br>
Page 44: Arckas&apos;s reaction to learning that private chats were open is another perspective slip and it makes him townier.<br>
<br>
Page 45: Ultiix voting Chit then immediately voting Olly is a big ? for me.<br>
<br>
Page 47: Upon a second look I think Eragon&apos;s wall actually is kinda towny. However he then said we should expose Olly/Chit which is objectively bad. All of his reads were also either consensus or mine and I dislike that. He also said &quot;give me a gopd reason to stay up and give reads&quot; which although I dislike it, I think the perspective is towny.<br>
<br>
Page 49: Chubby&apos;s posts are very slightly towny<br>
<br>
Page 51: Varanus&apos;s takes on the game + voting Ryan are pro town at worst. Manatee voting Chit haha funny yes. Eragon voting Olly is terrible.<br>
<br>
At this point I pretty much gave up on taking notes<br>
<br>
Page 60: ZSS coaching Chemist ITT is gross. Chubby actually is being towny but Jalandh is scum and you&apos;re wrong on that.<br>
<br>
Page 62: Here&apos;s a theory I have that I&apos;m only saying here since Arckas brought this up. The Prion description from the info page says &quot;reborn&quot; and &quot;Repurpose and Live.&quot; All other non human win cons have the word kill. Since Chit&apos;s win con was hidden, I have a feeling he will be revived as the prion. Whether we kill him or not is something to discuss. Also looking at the terms, Viral Swarm, Bacterial Rebellion, Parasitic Invader, Fungal Revolution, and Neoplasm, I think that Chit and the Neoplasm are individuals while there are more than one Virus, Bacteria and Fungus.<br>
<br>
Page 63: Manatee shades me lol. Olly&apos;s comment about me being on a team with Chit makes 0 sense since if not for me, he may not have been modkilled and I would have thrown.<br>
<br>
Page 66: I think Eragon switching onto Ryan is actually a bit towny<br>
<br>
Page 70: Manatee calling Wabbit &quot;gut town&quot; reads as really fake<br>
<br>
Page 71: Shilster talking to Rick reads as genuine and towny<br>
<br>
Page 73: Lemon&apos;s wall is towny<br>
<br>
Page 79: Wabbit trying to change their ettiquette to appease Rick is towny<br>
<br>
Brackets after reread:<br>
<br>
Strong Town: Soul, Olly, Kmenx, Wabbit, Arckas<br>
Slight Town: Chubby, Jacob, Lemonader, Shilster, Varanus, Eragon<br>
Null: Bottle, Obiwan, Mel<br>
Slight Scum: Ultiix<br>
Strong Scum: Manatee, ZSS<br>
<br>
I need more scumreads in this grouping

Also, the last sentence of this wall is not complete due to a character limit on the notepad.
EvanManManMan

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:30 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:Wall 1 part 1:

Spoiler: Players Beyond the Barrier:<br>
<br>
xUltiix<br>
EvanManManMan<br>
SoulShade55r<br>
OllyRenard<br>
Kmenx <br>
TheWabbit<br>
ChubbyMooshroom9<br>
Bottlenose<br>
ManateeDude<br>
Jacobm1122<br>
Arckas<br>
Lemonader666<br>
Shilster<br>
Obiwan<br>
ZSSDistortion<br>
Varanus<br>
Eragon1329<br>
Melanora<br>
<br>
Reads as of page 66:<br>
<br>
Strong Town: Wabbit, Arckas<br>
Slight Town: Soul, Olly, Kmenx, Bottle, Varanus, Mel<br>
Null: xUltiix, Chubby, Lemonader, Shilster, Obiwan<br>
Slight Scum: Manatee, Eragon<br>
Strong Scum: Jacob, ZSS<br>
<br>
Reads at night before reread:<br>
<br>
Strong Town: Wabbit, Olly, Kmenx<br>
Slight Town: Soul, Arckas, Lemonader, Varanus<br>
Null: xUltiix, Chubby, Bottle, Shilster, Mel, Obiwan<br>
Slight scum: Jacob, Eragon<br>
Strong scum: Manatee, ZSS<br>
<br>
Changes:<br>
<br>
I bumped Olly and Kmenx up to strong town. Olly because I thought that being the counterwagon to Ryan pushed by almost all scummy players just made him town. His post quality also improved. Kmenx because I was aware of flavor claiming being banned. I believe in his derpclear on page 1 saying that scum have flavor fake claims. I think that&apos;s a perspective slip that he is town.<br>
<br>
Arckas dropped to slight town but that&apos;s because I have faith in Rick and Gent who thought he was scum.<br>
<br>
Lemonader&apos;s posting was just towny. It read to me as genuine and as if he wanted to solve the game.<br>
<br>
Bottle and Mel were worthless and only tonereads so they dropped to null<br>
<br>
Jacob going up is sheeping Rick but I still view them as scummy<br>
<br>
Manatee just went to complete shit. They literally only complained. Completely worthless. They were absolutely frozen and could only provide shitty defenses of themselves.<br>
<br>
If the read did not change my reasonings still stand. Addition comments will be listed below.<br>
<br>
Notes on these players while rereading:<br>
<br>
Page 1: Kmenx does his derp. I think that almost clears him. However if he is mafia I stand by my comment of Varanus being spewed town from his &quot;Varanus can take care of Retral&quot; comment. It actually kinda spews Retral as town too but I don&apos;t think Kmenx is scum so this world is something I don&apos;t really have to worry about. I like that Bottle said that Retral was an easy read in hindsight.<br>
<br>
Page 3: As I said in thread, Taylor bitching is towny.<br>
<br>
Page 4: Wabbit originally drops the townread on Soul which I liked a lot. Ultiix&apos;s reaction to myself saying I was pretty towny is shady. ZSS makes his first of like 3 posts here and it&apos;s one massive complaint. It&apos;s almost as if they don&apos;t want content to come. I like Bottle voting Chit for post count. Jammy calling out Ultiix is a good look.<br>
<br>
Page 5: Wabbit saying to trigger Chit is good<br>
<br>
Page 9: Olly&apos;s reasoning for scumreading Jalandh, acting scummy on purpose as scum to force their town meta, is really good.<br>
<br>
Page 13: Kmenx&apos;s reactions to my push on him are towny.<br>
<br>
Page 14: Ultiix actually wanted to push a modpeek on Varanus. I missed this in my first read through. I think that&apos;s kinda towny from Ultiix. I read Arckas complaining about thread size as towny.<br>
<br>
Page 15: I&apos;m kinda offset that 2/5 of Ultiix&apos;s posts so far have been replies to Timur.<br>
<br>
Page 16: Ultiix says Retral is a waste of a modpeek. More of a noted thing than a scummy thing.<br>
<br>
Page 19: Manatee said he thought he was scum but on a second look he was town. I don&apos;t think that&apos;s physically possible. If he saw the word &quot;human&quot; or &quot;penumbra system&quot; in his win con then there would be no mistake. Perspective slip. Manatee is like lock scum or something. Then they say &quot;oh you caught me&quot; this is so scummy. The one concern I had was that they shaded Jalandh but that perspective slip makes me want to tinfoil them as a neutral soooo<br>
<br>
Page 20: I think Jammy making an attempt to evaluate is pretty towny.<br>
<br>
Page 21: Eragon&apos;s intro was terrible<br>
<br>
Page 22: Jacob&apos;s list of modpeeks: Me, Chit, Wabbit, Olly, Ryan, Var, Tuba, Cowmight. Literally all town except neutral!Chit and Cow who is ??? Tell me this is town. I dare you. 8 people and not a single scum (probably). I think Arckas was genuine in his trying to figure out the mechanics and get a better idea of what is happening. I made this read in thread but if Arckas is scum, why is he not asking these questions in mafia chat

Wall 1 part 2:

Spoiler: Page 26: Jacob called me a bad leader for retarded reasons and threatened people with scumread if they listened. This is bad and their reasoning for saying this, because I was &quot;too aggressive&quot;, was not anything moderately applicable, I think that Jacob was trying to be rational here. The main thing I was thinking about when reading the resistance to modpeeking me was whether the concern was rational or not and I think that Jacob was being rational there. Varanus claiming that he could hop the barrier was also a kind of towny thing to do and his vote on me did seem rational.<br>
<br>
Page 29: Arckas trying to rush with the vote on me is giving me weird vibes, considering we had over 24 hours left in the day.<br>
<br>
Page 31: Arckas voting not to peek anybody is weird but a towny type of weird. I think that offering their vote to the consensus is aldo kinda towny. Also Soul actually gives game related content on this page. He said that I&apos;m not a bad modpeek but there are better options and that Olly would be scumread no matter what. These are both good, rational, and towny statements.<br>
<br>
Page 32: Jacob called Arckas 100% town. Arckas responds with &quot;I feel like I know the answer but why.&quot; That never comes from scum IMO because it&apos;s showing that he knows he is town.<br>
<br>
Page 35: Manatee pleads to ve self meta&apos;d. Pleads.<br>
<br>
Page 36: Manatee&apos;s response to my vote on them is crap. They just shade my vote while referring to themselves as confirmed town. It&apos;s completely contradictory.<br>
<br>
Page 37: Manatee drops an extremely vague Chit/Jalandh is w/w read and this is like the only read they gave at all. It&apos;s purely awful.<br>
<br>
Page 39: Manatee shades Chemist needlessly who upon reevaluation is town. Manatee keeps getting scummier and scummier.<br>
<br>
Page 40: Eragon makes a really really dumb comment shading Gent. Shilster complaining about volume posting is like the teeniest bit towny<br>
<br>
Page 44: Arckas&apos;s reaction to learning that private chats were open is another perspective slip and it makes him townier.<br>
<br>
Page 45: Ultiix voting Chit then immediately voting Olly is a big ? for me.<br>
<br>
Page 47: Upon a second look I think Eragon&apos;s wall actually is kinda towny. However he then said we should expose Olly/Chit which is objectively bad. All of his reads were also either consensus or mine and I dislike that. He also said &quot;give me a gopd reason to stay up and give reads&quot; which although I dislike it, I think the perspective is towny.<br>
<br>
Page 49: Chubby&apos;s posts are very slightly towny<br>
<br>
Page 51: Varanus&apos;s takes on the game + voting Ryan are pro town at worst. Manatee voting Chit haha funny yes. Eragon voting Olly is terrible.<br>
<br>
At this point I pretty much gave up on taking notes<br>
<br>
Page 60: ZSS coaching Chemist ITT is gross. Chubby actually is being towny but Jalandh is scum and you&apos;re wrong on that.<br>
<br>
Page 62: Here&apos;s a theory I have that I&apos;m only saying here since Arckas brought this up. The Prion description from the info page says &quot;reborn&quot; and &quot;Repurpose and Live.&quot; All other non human win cons have the word kill. Since Chit&apos;s win con was hidden, I have a feeling he will be revived as the prion. Whether we kill him or not is something to discuss. Also looking at the terms, Viral Swarm, Bacterial Rebellion, Parasitic Invader, Fungal Revolution, and Neoplasm, I think that Chit and the Neoplasm are individuals while there are more than one Virus, Bacteria and Fungus.<br>
<br>
Page 63: Manatee shades me lol. Olly&apos;s comment about me being on a team with Chit makes 0 sense since if not for me, he may not have been modkilled and I would have thrown.<br>
<br>
Page 66: I think Eragon switching onto Ryan is actually a bit towny<br>
<br>
Page 70: Manatee calling Wabbit &quot;gut town&quot; reads as really fake<br>
<br>
Page 71: Shilster talking to Rick reads as genuine and towny<br>
<br>
Page 73: Lemon&apos;s wall is towny<br>
<br>
Page 79: Wabbit trying to change their ettiquette to appease Rick is towny<br>
<br>
Brackets after reread:<br>
<br>
Strong Town: Soul, Olly, Kmenx, Wabbit, Arckas<br>
Slight Town: Chubby, Jacob, Lemonader, Shilster, Varanus, Eragon<br>
Null: Bottle, Obiwan, Mel<br>
Slight Scum: Ultiix<br>
Strong Scum: Manatee, ZSS<br>
<br>
I need more scumreads in this grouping

Also, the last sentence of this wall is not complete due to a character limit on the notepad.

The comment as to when I went to sleep was also edited in post
EvanManManMan

Postby Arckas » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:32 pm

Ah alright. I rescind my observation.

Upfront- Sorry on that. You could do better if you posted all your thoughts in a single post rather then the over multiple posts.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Arckas do you have reads?
EvanManManMan

Postby Arckas » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm too dumb and impulsive for reads.

If I see someone or something stupid and call them out. Then usually that will be resolved with either my concern being either unfounded or something substantial, like with what just happened.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:48 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:2 notepads worth of shit I wrote at night

Spoiler: Players Beyond the Barrier:

xUltiix
EvanManManMan
SoulShade55r
OllyRenard
Kmenx
TheWabbit
ChubbyMooshroom9
Bottlenose
ManateeDude
Jacobm1122
Arckas
Lemonader666
Shilster
Obiwan
ZSSDistortion
Varanus
Eragon1329
Melanora

Reads as of page 66:

Strong Town: Wabbit, Arckas
Slight Town: Soul, Olly, Kmenx, Bottle, Varanus, Mel
Null: xUltiix, Chubby, Lemonader, Shilster, Obiwan
Slight Scum: Manatee, Eragon
Strong Scum: Jacob, ZSS

Reads at night before reread:

Strong Town: Wabbit, Olly, Kmenx
Slight Town: Soul, Arckas, Lemonader, Varanus
Null: xUltiix, Chubby, Bottle, Shilster, Mel, Obiwan
Slight scum: Jacob, Eragon
Strong scum: Manatee, ZSS

Changes:

I bumped Olly and Kmenx up to strong town. Olly because I thought that being the counterwagon to Ryan pushed by almost all scummy players just made him town. His post quality also improved. Kmenx because I was aware of flavor claiming being banned. I believe in his derpclear on page 1 saying that scum have flavor fake claims. I think that's a perspective slip that he is town.

Arckas dropped to slight town but that's because I have faith in Rick and Gent who thought he was scum.

Lemonader's posting was just towny. It read to me as genuine and as if he wanted to solve the game.

Bottle and Mel were worthless and only tonereads so they dropped to null

Jacob going up is sheeping Rick but I still view them as scummy

Manatee just went to complete shit. They literally only complained. Completely worthless. They were absolutely frozen and could only provide shitty defenses of themselves.

If the read did not change my reasonings still stand. Addition comments will be listed below.

Notes on these players while rereading:

Page 1: Kmenx does his derp. I think that almost clears him. However if he is mafia I stand by my comment of Varanus being spewed town from his "Varanus can take care of Retral" comment. It actually kinda spews Retral as town too but I don't think Kmenx is scum so this world is something I don't really have to worry about. I like that Bottle said that Retral was an easy read in hindsight.

Page 3: As I said in thread, Taylor bitching is towny.

Page 4: Wabbit originally drops the townread on Soul which I liked a lot. Ultiix's reaction to myself saying I was pretty towny is shady. ZSS makes his first of like 3 posts here and it's one massive complaint. It's almost as if they don't want content to come. I like Bottle voting Chit for post count. Jammy calling out Ultiix is a good look.

Page 5: Wabbit saying to trigger Chit is good

Page 9: Olly's reasoning for scumreading Jalandh, acting scummy on purpose as scum to force their town meta, is really good.

Page 13: Kmenx's reactions to my push on him are towny.

Page 14: Ultiix actually wanted to push a modpeek on Varanus. I missed this in my first read through. I think that's kinda towny from Ultiix. I read Arckas complaining about thread size as towny.

Page 15: I'm kinda offset that 2/5 of Ultiix's posts so far have been replies to Timur.

Page 16: Ultiix says Retral is a waste of a modpeek. More of a noted thing than a scummy thing.

Page 19: Manatee said he thought he was scum but on a second look he was town. I don't think that's physically possible. If he saw the word "human" or "penumbra system" in his win con then there would be no mistake. Perspective slip. Manatee is like lock scum or something. Then they say "oh you caught me" this is so scummy. The one concern I had was that they shaded Jalandh but that perspective slip makes me want to tinfoil them as a neutral soooo

Page 20: I think Jammy making an attempt to evaluate is pretty towny.

Page 21: Eragon's intro was terrible

Page 22: Jacob's list of modpeeks: Me, Chit, Wabbit, Olly, Ryan, Var, Tuba, Cowmight. Literally all town except neutral!Chit and Cow who is ??? Tell me this is town. I dare you. 8 people and not a single scum (probably). I think Arckas was genuine in his trying to figure out the mechanics and get a better idea of what is happening. I made this read in thread but if Arckas is scum, why is he not asking these questions in mafia chat.

This marks where I went to sleep and picked it up and the morning

Page 26: Jacob called me a bad leader for retarded reasons and threatened people with scumread if they listened. This is bad and their reasoning for saying this, because I was "too aggressive", was not anything moderately applicable, I think that Jacob was trying to be rational here. The main thing I was thinking about when reading the resistance to modpeeking me was whether the concern was rational or not and I think that Jacob was being rational there. Varanus claiming that he could hop the barrier was also a kind of towny thing to do and his vote on me did seem rational.

Page 29: Arckas trying to rush with the vote on me is giving me weird vibes, considering we had over 24 hours left in the day.

Page 31: Arckas voting not to peek anybody is weird but a towny type of weird. I think that offering their vote to the consensus is aldo kinda towny. Also Soul actually gives game related content on this page. He said that I&apos;m not a bad modpeek but there are better options and that Olly would be scumread no matter what. These are both good, rational, and towny statements.

Page 32: Jacob called Arckas 100% town. Arckas responds with "I feel like I know the answer but why." That never comes from scum IMO because it's showing that he knows he is town.

Page 35: Manatee pleads to ve self meta'd. Pleads.

Page 36: Manatee's response to my vote on them is crap. They just shade my vote while referring to themselves as confirmed town. It's completely contradictory.

Page 37: Manatee drops an extremely vague Chit/Jalandh is w/w read and this is like the only read they gave at all. It's purely awful.

Page 39: Manatee shades Chemist needlessly who upon reevaluation is town. Manatee keeps getting scummier and scummier.

Page 40: Eragon makes a really really dumb comment shading Gent. Shilster complaining about volume posting is like the teeniest bit towny

Page 44: Arckas's reaction to learning that private chats were open is another perspective slip and it makes him townier.

Page 45: Ultiix voting Chit then immediately voting Olly is a big ? for me.

Page 47: Upon a second look I think Eragon's wall actually is kinda towny. However he then said we should expose Olly/Chit which is objectively bad. All of his reads were also either consensus or mine and I dislike that. He also said "give me a gopd reason to stay up and give reads" which although I dislike it, I think the perspective is towny.

Page 49: Chubby's posts are very slightly towny

Page 51: Varanus's takes on the game + voting Ryan are pro town at worst. Manatee voting Chit haha funny yes. Eragon voting Olly is terrible.

At this point I pretty much gave up on taking notes

Page 60: ZSS coaching Chemist ITT is gross. Chubby actually is being towny but Jalandh is scum and you're wrong on that.

Page 62: Here's a theory I have that I'm only saying here since Arckas brought this up. The Prion description from the info page says "reborn" and "Repurpose and Live." All other non human win cons have the word kill. Since Chit's win con was hidden, I have a feeling he will be revived as the prion. Whether we kill him or not is something to discuss. Also looking at the terms, Viral Swarm, Bacterial Rebellion, Parasitic Invader, Fungal Revolution, and Neoplasm, I think that Chit and the Neoplasm are individuals while there are more than one Virus, Bacteria and Fungus.

Page 63: Manatee shades me lol. Olly's comment about me being on a team with Chit makes 0 sense since if not for me, he may not have been modkilled and I would have thrown.

Page 66: I think Eragon switching onto Ryan is actually a bit towny

Page 70: Manatee calling Wabbit "gut town" reads as really fake

Page 71: Shilster talking to Rick reads as genuine and towny

Page 73: Lemon's wall is towny

Page 79: Wabbit trying to change their ettiquette to appease Rick is towny

Brackets after reread:

Strong Town: Soul, Olly, Kmenx, Wabbit, Arckas
Slight Town: Chubby, Jacob, Lemonader, Shilster, Varanus, Eragon
Null: Bottle, Obiwan, Mel
Slight Scum: Ultiix
Strong Scum: Manatee, ZSS

I need more scumreads in this grouping but I think I have a decent place to work from

If you don't read this you are lock scum

oh god i ended up on the wrong side

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:55 pm

ManateeDude wrote:>Evan calls himself conf town = fine
>I say I am town = bad

???

there's drastic tonal differences

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby OllyRenard » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:01 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:/select xUltiix

ZSS is a better lynch than cop check

They are the same thing I'm pretty sure, you reveal them and if your specialization matches the pathogen you eradicate it
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby OllyRenard » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:02 pm

OllyRenard wrote:

They are the same thing I'm pretty sure, you reveal them and if your specialization matches the pathogen you eradicate it

This is assuming that you target them with the exposure eradication that you privately send to ender
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby OllyRenard » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:03 pm

ZSSDistortion wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
ZSSDistortion wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
ZSSDistortion wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:Okay, that makes more sense

/select ZSS

Elaborate

I think you will be revealed as a pathogen.

ok but why

Because you haven't done anything

is that it?

Who else would you like me to reveal and potentially kill?
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:04 pm

OllyRenard wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:

This is assuming that you target them with the exposure eradication that you privately send to ender

Exposure Eradication is insta death >:)
EvanManManMan

Postby OllyRenard » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:04 pm

Arckas wrote:Okay.

So you are admitting that you made these posts at night.

But of course you didn't make these posts at night with your pathogen faction, right? Because if you did that would mean... you are a pathogen.

Evan, my boy. You could have said that you made or created your thoughts on a notebook. You used the word post, which no regular person would use unless they did the physical act of posting and the only place you could post is in at night is in a pathogen discussion.

Lol
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:05 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:2 notepads worth of shit I wrote at night

Spoiler: Players Beyond the Barrier:

xUltiix
EvanManManMan
SoulShade55r
OllyRenard
Kmenx
TheWabbit
ChubbyMooshroom9
Bottlenose
ManateeDude
Jacobm1122
Arckas
Lemonader666
Shilster
Obiwan
ZSSDistortion
Varanus
Eragon1329
Melanora

Reads as of page 66:

Strong Town: Wabbit, Arckas
Slight Town: Soul, Olly, Kmenx, Bottle, Varanus, Mel
Null: xUltiix, Chubby, Lemonader, Shilster, Obiwan
Slight Scum: Manatee, Eragon
Strong Scum: Jacob, ZSS

Reads at night before reread:

Strong Town: Wabbit, Olly, Kmenx
Slight Town: Soul, Arckas, Lemonader, Varanus
Null: xUltiix, Chubby, Bottle, Shilster, Mel, Obiwan
Slight scum: Jacob, Eragon
Strong scum: Manatee, ZSS

Changes:

I bumped Olly and Kmenx up to strong town. Olly because I thought that being the counterwagon to Ryan pushed by almost all scummy players just made him town. His post quality also improved. Kmenx because I was aware of flavor claiming being banned. I believe in his derpclear on page 1 saying that scum have flavor fake claims. I think that's a perspective slip that he is town.

Arckas dropped to slight town but that's because I have faith in Rick and Gent who thought he was scum.

Lemonader's posting was just towny. It read to me as genuine and as if he wanted to solve the game.

Bottle and Mel were worthless and only tonereads so they dropped to null

Jacob going up is sheeping Rick but I still view them as scummy

Manatee just went to complete shit. They literally only complained. Completely worthless. They were absolutely frozen and could only provide shitty defenses of themselves.

If the read did not change my reasonings still stand. Addition comments will be listed below.

Notes on these players while rereading:

Page 1: Kmenx does his derp. I think that almost clears him. However if he is mafia I stand by my comment of Varanus being spewed town from his "Varanus can take care of Retral" comment. It actually kinda spews Retral as town too but I don't think Kmenx is scum so this world is something I don't really have to worry about. I like that Bottle said that Retral was an easy read in hindsight.

Page 3: As I said in thread, Taylor bitching is towny.

Page 4: Wabbit originally drops the townread on Soul which I liked a lot. Ultiix's reaction to myself saying I was pretty towny is shady. ZSS makes his first of like 3 posts here and it's one massive complaint. It's almost as if they don't want content to come. I like Bottle voting Chit for post count. Jammy calling out Ultiix is a good look.

Page 5: Wabbit saying to trigger Chit is good

Page 9: Olly's reasoning for scumreading Jalandh, acting scummy on purpose as scum to force their town meta, is really good.

Page 13: Kmenx's reactions to my push on him are towny.

Page 14: Ultiix actually wanted to push a modpeek on Varanus. I missed this in my first read through. I think that's kinda towny from Ultiix. I read Arckas complaining about thread size as towny.

Page 15: I'm kinda offset that 2/5 of Ultiix's posts so far have been replies to Timur.

Page 16: Ultiix says Retral is a waste of a modpeek. More of a noted thing than a scummy thing.

Page 19: Manatee said he thought he was scum but on a second look he was town. I don't think that's physically possible. If he saw the word "human" or "penumbra system" in his win con then there would be no mistake. Perspective slip. Manatee is like lock scum or something. Then they say "oh you caught me" this is so scummy. The one concern I had was that they shaded Jalandh but that perspective slip makes me want to tinfoil them as a neutral soooo

Page 20: I think Jammy making an attempt to evaluate is pretty towny.

Page 21: Eragon's intro was terrible

Page 22: Jacob's list of modpeeks: Me, Chit, Wabbit, Olly, Ryan, Var, Tuba, Cowmight. Literally all town except neutral!Chit and Cow who is ??? Tell me this is town. I dare you. 8 people and not a single scum (probably). I think Arckas was genuine in his trying to figure out the mechanics and get a better idea of what is happening. I made this read in thread but if Arckas is scum, why is he not asking these questions in mafia chat.

This marks where I went to sleep and picked it up and the morning

Page 26: Jacob called me a bad leader for retarded reasons and threatened people with scumread if they listened. This is bad and their reasoning for saying this, because I was "too aggressive", was not anything moderately applicable, I think that Jacob was trying to be rational here. The main thing I was thinking about when reading the resistance to modpeeking me was whether the concern was rational or not and I think that Jacob was being rational there. Varanus claiming that he could hop the barrier was also a kind of towny thing to do and his vote on me did seem rational.

Page 29: Arckas trying to rush with the vote on me is giving me weird vibes, considering we had over 24 hours left in the day.

Page 31: Arckas voting not to peek anybody is weird but a towny type of weird. I think that offering their vote to the consensus is aldo kinda towny. Also Soul actually gives game related content on this page. He said that I&apos;m not a bad modpeek but there are better options and that Olly would be scumread no matter what. These are both good, rational, and towny statements.

Page 32: Jacob called Arckas 100% town. Arckas responds with "I feel like I know the answer but why." That never comes from scum IMO because it's showing that he knows he is town.

Page 35: Manatee pleads to ve self meta'd. Pleads.

Page 36: Manatee's response to my vote on them is crap. They just shade my vote while referring to themselves as confirmed town. It's completely contradictory.

Page 37: Manatee drops an extremely vague Chit/Jalandh is w/w read and this is like the only read they gave at all. It's purely awful.

Page 39: Manatee shades Chemist needlessly who upon reevaluation is town. Manatee keeps getting scummier and scummier.

Page 40: Eragon makes a really really dumb comment shading Gent. Shilster complaining about volume posting is like the teeniest bit towny

Page 44: Arckas's reaction to learning that private chats were open is another perspective slip and it makes him townier.

Page 45: Ultiix voting Chit then immediately voting Olly is a big ? for me.

Page 47: Upon a second look I think Eragon's wall actually is kinda towny. However he then said we should expose Olly/Chit which is objectively bad. All of his reads were also either consensus or mine and I dislike that. He also said "give me a gopd reason to stay up and give reads" which although I dislike it, I think the perspective is towny.

Page 49: Chubby's posts are very slightly towny

Page 51: Varanus's takes on the game + voting Ryan are pro town at worst. Manatee voting Chit haha funny yes. Eragon voting Olly is terrible.

At this point I pretty much gave up on taking notes

Page 60: ZSS coaching Chemist ITT is gross. Chubby actually is being towny but Jalandh is scum and you're wrong on that.

Page 62: Here's a theory I have that I'm only saying here since Arckas brought this up. The Prion description from the info page says "reborn" and "Repurpose and Live." All other non human win cons have the word kill. Since Chit's win con was hidden, I have a feeling he will be revived as the prion. Whether we kill him or not is something to discuss. Also looking at the terms, Viral Swarm, Bacterial Rebellion, Parasitic Invader, Fungal Revolution, and Neoplasm, I think that Chit and the Neoplasm are individuals while there are more than one Virus, Bacteria and Fungus.

Page 63: Manatee shades me lol. Olly's comment about me being on a team with Chit makes 0 sense since if not for me, he may not have been modkilled and I would have thrown.

Page 66: I think Eragon switching onto Ryan is actually a bit towny

Page 70: Manatee calling Wabbit "gut town" reads as really fake

Page 71: Shilster talking to Rick reads as genuine and towny

Page 73: Lemon's wall is towny

Page 79: Wabbit trying to change their ettiquette to appease Rick is towny

Brackets after reread:

Strong Town: Soul, Olly, Kmenx, Wabbit, Arckas
Slight Town: Chubby, Jacob, Lemonader, Shilster, Varanus, Eragon
Null: Bottle, Obiwan, Mel
Slight Scum: Ultiix
Strong Scum: Manatee, ZSS

I need more scumreads in this grouping but I think I have a decent place to work from

If you don't read this you are lock scum

oh god i ended up on the wrong side

I'm on both side
EvanManManMan

Postby OllyRenard » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:05 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:

Now I'm confused
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:09 pm

OllyRenard wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:

Now I'm confused

Who isn't
EvanManManMan

Postby OllyRenard » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:15 pm

"Okay, let's explain Exposure Eradication. We already know what Exposure means so you can guess what this means probably. Well, when a certain role targets a certain exposed role, they kill'em… ye. This is decided according to Specializations and almost every role has one."

Based on this I believe you can only target someone exposed and if you can kill that pathogen based on what your rc says you kill it. So you select to expose then afterward you can eradicate if you targeted them and have that pathogen as specialization
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Varanus » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:04 pm

mfw that one day I would have good stable connection on not mobile is the day of no posting
The tl;dr of the lynching I'm getting here is that the guy only dies if one of the people voting them specializes in their thing, ye?

I'll actually get to reading things like Evan's wall once I'm not soaking wet and about to fall asleep
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Evan legit though why do you think Jalandh is scum

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:22 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Evan legit though why do you think Jalandh is scum

I made it pretty clear in my wall
EvanManManMan

Postby xUltiix » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 pm

melanora wrote:Does anyone else feel like Ender got REALLY FUCKING HIGH before he designed this game and now we're in some wild LSD Acid Experience?

Because I do. I really do.

Same tbh
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 pm

Don't fuck off on me

K
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner