SFM38 | <<Mega Man Starforce 3>> | Canned

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM38 | <<Mega Man Starforce 3>> | Canned

Postby Guzame » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 pm

Well that was a shame. But with how many people were flaking, this is probably the right call. Even if it was still early in the game, this many replacements just makes the game feel unnatural and less fun.

I do agree that those that left this game without a very good reason should be penalized somehow. It's a big game, you knew that before you joined. Don't join it if you don't think you can manage.
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Guzame » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 am

Damian Wolfe - Guzame
Wolf - MichaelgRook

As somebody who isn't very familiar with the new terms, I was very confused when people started calling certain actions "wolf".

Also, I find it funny that my first vote to lynch ended up being a triple hydra with kill and Varanus, two very vocal players.
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Guzame » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 am

TeamMystic wrote:Wolf just referred to a mafia member. I assume the term is taken from the game Werewolf

Oh yeah, I know. I just found it funny because me and my hydra partner were both actually called Wolf(e).
Guzame
Jailor
Jailor

Postby K1llthestory » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:04 am

Guzame wrote:
Damian Wolfe - Guzame
Wolf - MichaelgRook

As somebody who isn't very familiar with the new terms, I was very confused when people started calling certain actions "wolf".

Also, I find it funny that my first vote to lynch ended up being a triple hydra with kill and Varanus, two very vocal players.

yeah that was our plan honestly. we wanted to distance and use evan as a scapegoat initially, but it just turned to us defending evan implicitly while not commenting on him as he jested. i could have played that better by mounting serious pressure on evan to distance us pretty hard and keep our citizen persona going, but i didn't feel it was worth it so early.

based on day play tho i'm curious who mafia would have put their kill on
Flow 2018 - Heroes only.

what are the 7 words to say?
K1llthestory
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Varanus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 am

K1llthestory wrote:
Guzame wrote:
Damian Wolfe - Guzame
Wolf - MichaelgRook

yeah that was our plan honestly. we wanted to distance and use evan as a scapegoat initially, but it just turned to us defending evan implicitly while not commenting on him as he jested. i could have played that better by mounting serious pressure on evan to distance us pretty hard and keep our citizen persona going, but i didn't feel it was worth it so early.

based on day play tho i'm curious who mafia would have put their kill on

The entire mafia replaced out
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator

Postby K1llthestory » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:42 am

they were scared
Flow 2018 - Heroes only.

what are the 7 words to say?
K1llthestory
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby murat1996 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 am

EvanManManMan wrote:Damn. This sucks.

I feel bad for Duff and Guzame as this was a pretty shitty return for them.

It also sucks because I got a really good hydra. It sucks to have such a strong team get disbanded like that.

The fact that every mafia member replaced out is pretty damn depressing. Max told me on discord that he was the last one which was demotivating and then he got the flu. I feel bad foe him.

Apparently 5 replacements were justified, being Arc, Met, Max Gent and Moon. Everybody else that flaked should feel some degree of shame because their poorly justified actions. Caused the experiences of 20 or so people to get ruined. If anybody should feel the most shame it is Murat, followed by Leyva. Those plays were just pathetic. If you couldn't handle a big game then why tf did you join?

And the worst receiver of fate is swords. A lot of hard work went into this game which ended up getting scrapped in an instant by flakers. All players who replaced out unjustifiedly should personally apologize to Swords for trashing his work. He deserves much more than what this game resulted in and I thank him for trying as hard as he did to make a good game.

And lastly, I want to wish luck to Ryanyb. I hope that LoLFM suffers a fate not set by its precedents.

No I actually don't feel any shame and it really wasn't my fault actually.

Getting a little busy after a while kinda hurt my chances of keeping up, so I had no choice on that matter.

Also I did tell swords that I did lose my motivation of playing the game so I couldn't continue.
33-40-3 : My FM Record

Hosted: VFM13

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

My discord is just fluffymurat
murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby OllyRenard » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 am

Power of 13 - If any sort of factor in the game aligns with the value "13", your team is immune to most negative ffects while the value is still "13".

So that's what my warning meant. All is clear now.
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby OllyRenard » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 am

OllyRenard wrote:Power of 13 - If any sort of factor in the game aligns with the value "13", your team is immune to most negative ffects while the value is still "13".

So that's what my warning meant. All is clear now.

The reason I referred to Nes as N*s was because of them being player 13 lol
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby kosmo16 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 am

10 replacements? Now you know who should you avoid in signups Sword. Yeah this game could be really cool.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby EvanManManMan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 am

murat1996 wrote:

It also sucks because I got a really good hydra. It sucks to have such a strong team get disbanded like that.

The fact that every mafia member replaced out is pretty damn depressing. Max told me on discord that he was the last one which was demotivating and then he got the flu. I feel bad foe him.

Apparently 5 replacements were justified, being Arc, Met, Max Gent and Moon. Everybody else that flaked should feel some degree of shame because their poorly justified actions. Caused the experiences of 20 or so people to get ruined. If anybody should feel the most shame it is Murat, followed by Leyva. Those plays were just pathetic. If you couldn't handle a big game then why tf did you join?

And the worst receiver of fate is swords. A lot of hard work went into this game which ended up getting scrapped in an instant by flakers. All players who replaced out unjustifiedly should personally apologize to Swords for trashing his work. He deserves much more than what this game resulted in and I thank him for trying as hard as he did to make a good game.

And lastly, I want to wish luck to Ryanyb. I hope that LoLFM suffers a fate not set by its precedents.

Getting a little busy after a while kinda hurt my chances of keeping up, so I had no choice on that matter.

Also I did tell swords that I did lose my motivation of playing the game so I couldn't continue.

That isn't a good thing.

And don't be pathetic. Getting "a little busy" is just petty bs. If you genuinely did have problems you would have been able to give genuine reasons other than this.

And not feeling any shame for directly scrapping somebody's hard work is disgusting.
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby Fenraiser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 pm

This was a job well done Swords.

Well on par with SFM28, perhaps better if we continued.

I really did enjoy the game and was looking forward to playing despite getting somewhat heated early on.
deathofrats0808 wrote:
James wrote:DEATH! I JUST WANT ONE MORE BREATH!
CAAN YOOOU GRANT MEE ONE MOOOORE PLEEEEEEEEAAASE!?

All out of breath I'm afraid. I only have existential dread left.
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby murat1996 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:23 pm

EvanManManMan wrote:
murat1996 wrote:

That isn't a good thing.

And don't be pathetic. Getting "a little busy" is just petty bs. If you genuinely did have problems you would have been able to give genuine reasons other than this.

And not feeling any shame for directly scrapping somebody's hard work is disgusting.

You are the one being so picky

Like there is other ppl but you CHOSE me, like just leave me alone ffs.
33-40-3 : My FM Record

Hosted: VFM13

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

My discord is just fluffymurat
murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Swordsworth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Please don't harass others for their decisions.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Previous

Return to Game Threads