13D: Just Desserts | Game Over | Town/Amne Win!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 13D: Just Desserts | Game Over | Town/Amne Win!

Postby BS4125 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 am

glhf3 wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Mayor + Whispers + Non-scummy Town + Logic + Playing the game = Town win

I'd like to think I'd played well as acting Town, couldn't really do anything against a Mayor saying I'm scummy plus either defend against no information.
Funny thing is, I clicked on the thread one day thinking this is going good for me, then the first message I say is "We are lynching BS today" - game shattered

I couldn't read you so you were my d2 invest. check.

>->

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:I thought Stalker could change their targets though, what happened to that?

I believe they should be able to as long as the phase hasn't ended.

And congrats to the town/amne! :D
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:26 pm

I forgot to write my review, so I'll write one up now!

Scum just got really screwed, both by bad luck and bad plays. They had a really good role set-up, with two NKs, Janitor and Agent, but Agent was useless as the Agent did not tap the Mayor until it was too late and Janitor was useless due to the massclaim day 2. And of course Schultz and Dean both got screwed by gambits/Spy, although Evil's weak play did not help him. Town did not play particularly well, they just lol-won off of the Mayor massclaim and scum misfortune. Though they did not play badly like so many other towns either which is commendable! Particularly I thought ICE, ultiix, glhf3 and TPA (unfortunately not town lol!) had good games. And it seems like most people had fun, so that's a win in my book.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 pm

tpa should have won this lol
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby glhf3 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:06 pm

SirCakez wrote:I forgot to write my review, so I'll write one up now!

Scum just got really screwed, both by bad luck and bad plays. They had a really good role set-up, with two NKs, Janitor and Agent, but Agent was useless as the Agent did not tap the Mayor until it was too late and Janitor was useless due to the massclaim day 2. And of course Schultz and Dean both got screwed by gambits/Spy, although Evil's weak play did not help him. Town did not play particularly well, they just lol-won off of the Mayor massclaim and scum misfortune. Though they did not play badly like so many other towns either which is commendable! Particularly I thought ICE, ultiix, glhf3 and TPA (unfortunately not town lol!) had good games. And it seems like most people had fun, so that's a win in my book.

I think Rhawk did pretty good as well. Once Rhawk and me, EB and Ice, confirmed each other...that was 2 RT and 5 slots more or less confirmed. Game was more or less solved after Ral died since they were third RT.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:35 am

Hey i read very accurately

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Previous