Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C "We Broke FM!!!" - Cancelled

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C "We Broke FM!!!" - Cancelled

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:54 pm

This is for you Medic...
Welcome to Episode IV game C! The vampires are coming this round! Within the group of vampires (although there is only 1 to begin with), one vampire can be voted to bite someone. After the person is bitten (players that will not work are Witches, Mafia members, Survivors, jailed targets, and Bombers [after the fuse has ignited]; in that case the biting will fail), the bitten player will change to the Vampire faction (exception of suicide - see below). The vampire faction must recharge one night after a successful bite.

The citizen gets a two-time ability, to eat a meal of garlic (this cannot be used Night 1), and kill any vampire that tries to bite them. The citizen remains intact.

The original Vampire is night-immune until they attract their first convert. The Vampire is never immune to veterans (even when night-immune), but is immune to bodyguards (as he is not actually killing the target).

If a player has been bitten, but it is later in the game and they believe that their previous faction will beat the vampires, they may decide to commit suicide. This must be done in a PM to the moderator within 24 hours and before the player posts in the thread. I will not allow this early in the game (this is meant to prevent a vampire from choosing a player to lose).

Note that I will absolutely not allow players to try and convince Vampires to switch them. I will consider this gamethrowing (an exception would be if the vampire has the majority, and you are trying to convince the vampires to switch you).

You can whisper to any other player up to 5 times in a day. Each whisper has a maximum of 140 characters (BBcode and formatting is excluded). You can send longer whispers, but you will be charged as if you were sending it as multiple whispers (up to 280 characters counts as 2 whispers, up to 420 characters counts as 3 whispers, up to 560 characters counts as 4 whispers, and up to 700 characters counts as 5 whispers).

You can leave a last will for when you die. Gamethrowing is not tolerated in a last will (e.g. X and Y are mafia). Even fake gamethrowing (saying the wrong mafia members intentionally) is not allowed for this game. There is no strict limit, but don't write pages upon pages :D.

You can also leave a death note. Again, gamethrowing or fake gamethrowing is not allowed. There is no strict limit. Note that even if the person you are trying to kill is changed, the death note remains the same (For example, Rickdaily12 is serial killer and he is trying to kill iggyvolz, with the death note "Iggyvolz is dead". However, iggyvolz and guzame are switched by a transporter, so Rick kills guzame with the death note "iggyvolz is dead" even though he is not).

Never edit or delete any posts (mods are excepted as they are not trying to deceive anyone). If it is an exceptional situation, you can PM the moderator and we can delete and edit for you. Editing quotes is not allowed for deception purposes. Screenshotting and quoting PM's from the moderator is not allowed.

Make sure you post in the thread at least once every 36 hours. Otherwise, you can get prodded. If you don't respond to a prod within 24 hours, or you get 3 prods, you will be removed and replaced. If you notify me that you will be gone in advance, I can make arrangements to avoid prods for you.

And don't talk about the game outside of the game. You are allowed to PM other dead players if you are dead, but any communication should go either through PM's to and from me, the game chat here, or the designated Vampire or Mafia chats. If you're not in the game, don't post (obviously).

If the majority vote is reached, any Forum Moderator, Global Moderator, or Administrator can lock the thread. Please don't PM the "FM Moderators" group that the day is done.

Note that draining someone's blood is considered a "violent event" and as such will ignite the fuse. The Vampire is night immune until they attract the first convert.

This game will be played with a 1000-character defense from Jailor.

Also, retributions (revives???) must happen the night after a player dies. As such, a retributionist being roleblocked has no effect (even if they revived that night). After the following night, the dead player is free to join any other game.

A retributionist may attempt to revive a cleaned player, however should they not be a member of the town, the retribution will fail and this will be alerted to the Retributionist.
Image
(removed lolcard thing because I was DDoS'ing my own server because of it)
Wall of Quotes (it outgrew my signature)
User avatar
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3330
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 pm
Location: /dev/null

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Pre-Game)

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Timeline of Events:

End of Day 1 - Page 6
End of Day 2 - Page 36
END OF THE FINAL DAY - Page 41



Investigative Results:
Spoiler: (Player) looks very official. Therefore, (Player) must be a Sheriff, a Mayor, or a Godfather!
(Player) owns a gun! Therefore, (Player) must be a Veteran, a Vigilante, or a Mafioso!
(Player) works with knives! Therefore, (Player) must be a Doctor or a Serial Killer!
(Player) is able to manipulate people! Therefore, (Player) must be an Escort or a Consort!
(Player) works with dead bodies! Therefore, (Player) must be a Medium, a Retributionist, or a Janitor!
(Player) is obsessed with lynchings! Therefore, (Player) must be a Jester, a Lawyer, or a Phantom!
(Player) is good with forging documents! Therefore, (Player) must be a Framer!
(Player) is very observant! Therefore, (Player) must be an Investigator or a Consigliere!
(Player) works with magic! Therefore, (Player) must be a Transporter, or a Witch!
(Player) watches others at night! Therefore, (Player) must be a Lookout, an Executioner, or a Stalker!
(Player) is a loner. Therefore, (Player) must be a Survivor, an Amnesiac, or a Bomber!
(Player) learned special ways to kill their enemies! Therefore, (Player) must be a Bodyguard or an Arsonist!
(Player) takes people in the night! Therefore, (Player) must be a Jailor or a Vampire!
(Player) seems to have no distinct qualities. (Player) must be a Citizen!


Roles that show to the Sheriff:
Spoiler: Mafia (except GF) and framed non-mafia
Serial Killer
Stalker


Role List (I will be updating this as roles are confirmed):
Spoiler: Town Investigative (Sheriff, Investigator, or Lookout)
Town Investigative (Sheriff, Investigator, or Lookout)
Town Support (Escort, Transporter, or Medium)
Town Support (Escort, Transporter, or Medium)
Town Killing (Vigilante or Veteran)
Town Killing (Vigilante or Veteran)
Town Power (Lawyer, Mayor, Jailor, Retributionist)
Town Protective (Doctor or Bodyguard)
Town Protective (Doctor or Bodyguard)
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Godfather
Mafioso
Mafia Support (Consort or Consigliere)
Mafia Deception (Framer or Janitor)
Vampire
Neutral Killing (Arso, SK, Stalker, or Bomber)
Neutral Evil (Witch, Exe, or Jester)
Neutral Benign (Phantom) (SonOfAMedic)


Player List:
Spoiler: Kaboosh
TheThief
Sarah Thorpe
hiphoplog
Odin1010
Panzo
NheroArconix
testaccount1234
Xfector (?????)
Watchme1
SixtyNine
Coolway99
Meanatic
WiseFoolofDeath
atoonlinktothepast
Datdownie
SonOfAMedic
miztidium deathsembrace
girisawesomer
redpoemage


Graveyard:
Spoiler: [list][*]Xfector (???)
[*]SonOfAMedic (Phantom - cleaned)
Image
(removed lolcard thing because I was DDoS'ing my own server because of it)
Wall of Quotes (it outgrew my signature)
User avatar
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3330
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 pm
Location: /dev/null

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Pre-Game)

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:59 pm

As miztidium missed the deadline to confirm, #18 miztidium will be replaced by #18 deathsembrace!
Image
(removed lolcard thing because I was DDoS'ing my own server because of it)
Wall of Quotes (it outgrew my signature)
User avatar
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3330
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 pm
Location: /dev/null

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Pre-Game)

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Day 1 Begins!!!

The day will end Tuesday, August 19 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time!
Image
(removed lolcard thing because I was DDoS'ing my own server because of it)
Wall of Quotes (it outgrew my signature)
User avatar
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3330
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 pm
Location: /dev/null

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:02 pm

I forgot to mention - Coolway made a really neat program for FM called Forum Mafia Note Taker - you can download it here.
Image
(removed lolcard thing because I was DDoS'ing my own server because of it)
Wall of Quotes (it outgrew my signature)
User avatar
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3330
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 pm
Location: /dev/null

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby atoonlinktothepast » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Hello everyone!
R.I.P Coolway99 & Birdy
Spoiler: Image
Image
-When you try to give a damn, but get Fukkireta'd instead-
T̷̞̂h̸̳̒ẽ̶̩ ̸͙̐v̶̫̈́i̸͓͋r̸̖̄ȗ̸͖s̵͔͘ ̵͚͌s̴̙̑p̷͙̈́r̸̞̓e̶̡̿a̴̟̔d̸̫̈́s̶͍̆
T͉͉͡h͉͉ͯe͉͉͂ v͉̟͉i͉͉̋r͉͍͉u͉͉̽s͉͉͌ s͉͉̆p͉͉͒r͉̰͉e̸͉͉a͉͚͉d͉͉᷄s͉͉͌
User avatar
atoonlinktothepast
[Forum Mafia VI] Winner
[Forum Mafia VI] Winner
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:53 am
Location: Free floating through the cache

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby Kaboosh » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Lets all have a good game, now shall we?
Image
Congrats to Shane Hendrixson for winning QuakeCon 2015 duel!
Spoiler: Image
Congrats to Meltdown for winning CTF and TDM at QUAKECON 2015!
(Pierre-Emeric/Michael Bignet/Johan Quick/Alessandro Stocco)
User avatar
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Totally not jealous of Deawyn. (UTC-5) (Wait WTF this isn't relevant anymore)

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby SonOfAMedic » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:05 pm

iggyvolz wrote:This is for you Medic...


Thank you! Now, if anyone visits me tonight, I will shoot you.
Image
User avatar
SonOfAMedic
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby TheThief » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:05 pm

PRAISE DA LAWD!

WELCOMING ALL DA NEWBS AND PROS BACK TO GOOD OL' SALEM!
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
User avatar
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Booped by Sombra

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby atoonlinktothepast » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:06 pm

TheThief wrote:PRAISE DA LAWD!

WELCOMING ALL DA NEWBS AND PROS BACK TO GOOD OL' SALEM!

well, this is my second FM game...
R.I.P Coolway99 & Birdy
Spoiler: Image
Image
-When you try to give a damn, but get Fukkireta'd instead-
T̷̞̂h̸̳̒ẽ̶̩ ̸͙̐v̶̫̈́i̸͓͋r̸̖̄ȗ̸͖s̵͔͘ ̵͚͌s̴̙̑p̷͙̈́r̸̞̓e̶̡̿a̴̟̔d̸̫̈́s̶͍̆
T͉͉͡h͉͉ͯe͉͉͂ v͉̟͉i͉͉̋r͉͍͉u͉͉̽s͉͉͌ s͉͉̆p͉͉͒r͉̰͉e̸͉͉a͉͚͉d͉͉᷄s͉͉͌
User avatar
atoonlinktothepast
[Forum Mafia VI] Winner
[Forum Mafia VI] Winner
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:53 am
Location: Free floating through the cache

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby SonOfAMedic » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:09 pm

TheThief wrote:PRAISE DA LAWD!

WELCOMING ALL DA NEWBS BACK TO GOOD OL' SALEM!


Thank you.
Image
User avatar
SonOfAMedic
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby Kaboosh » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:11 pm

SonOfAMedic wrote:
iggyvolz wrote:This is for you Medic...


Thank you! Now, if anyone visits me tonight, I will shoot you.

So you're veteran?
Image
Congrats to Shane Hendrixson for winning QuakeCon 2015 duel!
Spoiler: Image
Congrats to Meltdown for winning CTF and TDM at QUAKECON 2015!
(Pierre-Emeric/Michael Bignet/Johan Quick/Alessandro Stocco)
User avatar
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Totally not jealous of Deawyn. (UTC-5) (Wait WTF this isn't relevant anymore)

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby SonOfAMedic » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Kaboosh wrote:
SonOfAMedic wrote:
iggyvolz wrote:This is for you Medic...


Thank you! Now, if anyone visits me tonight, I will shoot you.

So you're veteran?

I'm not stupid enough to reveal my role this early in the game. XD
Image
User avatar
SonOfAMedic
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby atoonlinktothepast » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:16 pm

SonOfAMedic wrote:I'm not stupid enough to reveal my role this early in the game. XD

To be honest, I'd rather not confirm or deny roles so early in...
R.I.P Coolway99 & Birdy
Spoiler: Image
Image
-When you try to give a damn, but get Fukkireta'd instead-
T̷̞̂h̸̳̒ẽ̶̩ ̸͙̐v̶̫̈́i̸͓͋r̸̖̄ȗ̸͖s̵͔͘ ̵͚͌s̴̙̑p̷͙̈́r̸̞̓e̶̡̿a̴̟̔d̸̫̈́s̶͍̆
T͉͉͡h͉͉ͯe͉͉͂ v͉̟͉i͉͉̋r͉͍͉u͉͉̽s͉͉͌ s͉͉̆p͉͉͒r͉̰͉e̸͉͉a͉͚͉d͉͉᷄s͉͉͌
User avatar
atoonlinktothepast
[Forum Mafia VI] Winner
[Forum Mafia VI] Winner
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:53 am
Location: Free floating through the cache

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby Kaboosh » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:17 pm

So while do you say that you'll shoot any visitors?
Image
Congrats to Shane Hendrixson for winning QuakeCon 2015 duel!
Spoiler: Image
Congrats to Meltdown for winning CTF and TDM at QUAKECON 2015!
(Pierre-Emeric/Michael Bignet/Johan Quick/Alessandro Stocco)
User avatar
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Totally not jealous of Deawyn. (UTC-5) (Wait WTF this isn't relevant anymore)

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby SonOfAMedic » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Kaboosh wrote:So while do you say that you'll shoot any visitors?


Because Metrion told me to.
Image
User avatar
SonOfAMedic
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby Kaboosh » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:19 pm

SonOfAMedic wrote:
Kaboosh wrote:So while do you say that you'll shoot any visitors?


Because Metrion told me to.

Okie dokie.
Image
Congrats to Shane Hendrixson for winning QuakeCon 2015 duel!
Spoiler: Image
Congrats to Meltdown for winning CTF and TDM at QUAKECON 2015!
(Pierre-Emeric/Michael Bignet/Johan Quick/Alessandro Stocco)
User avatar
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Totally not jealous of Deawyn. (UTC-5) (Wait WTF this isn't relevant anymore)

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby TheThief » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:22 pm

I swear that a certain meme of mine is coming back to curse me. ;~;
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
User avatar
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Booped by Sombra

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby Kaboosh » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Goddamit I have no clue what to open the FM Note taker with. XD
Image
Congrats to Shane Hendrixson for winning QuakeCon 2015 duel!
Spoiler: Image
Congrats to Meltdown for winning CTF and TDM at QUAKECON 2015!
(Pierre-Emeric/Michael Bignet/Johan Quick/Alessandro Stocco)
User avatar
Kaboosh
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Totally not jealous of Deawyn. (UTC-5) (Wait WTF this isn't relevant anymore)

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby SonOfAMedic » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:24 pm

TheThief wrote:I swear that a certain meme of mine is coming back to curse me. ;~;


Which meme would that be?
Image
User avatar
SonOfAMedic
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby TheThief » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:26 pm

SonOfAMedic wrote:
TheThief wrote:I swear that a certain meme of mine is coming back to curse me. ;~;


Which meme would that be?


I am not allowed to say. I am not allowed to confirm or get rid of possibilities of my role in the beginning of the game. (No, it is not the Ultimate Jester)
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
User avatar
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Booped by Sombra

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby WiseFoolofDeath » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Hello everyone
Spoiler:
Image

"Insert random motivational quote you got from that one poster that time.
User avatar
WiseFoolofDeath
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:14 am
Location: Earth

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby TheThief » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:32 pm

I might want a bg or doctor on me because that isn't exactly the best thing I could have said. WOOPS!

Might be potential Bomber target. #BomberTarget
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
User avatar
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Booped by Sombra

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby Hiphoplog » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:39 pm

TheThief wrote:I might want a bg or doctor on me because that isn't exactly the best thing I could have said. WOOPS!

Might be potential Bomber target. #BomberTarget

If there is even a bomber.
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: Forum Mafia Episode IV GAME C (Day 1 - Open the floodgat

Postby TheThief » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:40 pm

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TELL MAFIA THAT!
I don't wanna be shot or stabbed tonight.
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
User avatar
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Booped by Sombra

Next

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests