NFM 43 | Boot Camp | GAME OVER | TOWN WINS

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: NFM 43 | Boot Camp | Day 5 (Slightly Misunderstood)

Postby andilin1 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 am

Jariok is def maf
THE

FM

AUTIST

Really fucking bad at speaking English too :P
andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:35 am

Jarizok wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:We technically have enough votes to hammer him. Would you like to use the remaining 27 hrs or not?

If you would actually read my TTR/Wabbit case, we can end the game by lynching the GF.

I read them both. I believe you to be the GF. Time's meta was consistent with his town meta. Wabbit is pinging me town.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby BS4125 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:37 am

TakumiHijirihara wrote:
Jarizok wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:We technically have enough votes to hammer him. Would you like to use the remaining 27 hrs or not?

If you would actually read my TTR/Wabbit case, we can end the game by lynching the GF.

I read them both. I believe you to be the GF. Time's meta was consistent with his town meta. Wabbit is pinging me town.

I second Takumi's point, plus that Super, Mdb and Jarizok wagon makes this ez

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:39 am

Jarizok have you not heard about self-reflection because if you joined in mid-game while being clueless you're no better than a slacking Citizen bored with the game.

Also UNDER feels similar to his SFM28 scumplay, whiteknightking scum while forcing his town meta. The naked "Bumper is ez ML" can't be counted as efforts to avoid a mislynch at all.

Superdog was acting peculiar, which is already worth mentioning at that point.

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:39 am

Yes, this 27 hours could be worth popcorn drama.

TheWabbit

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:39 am

Only one of you has the excuse of being the witch to be doing this. Anyway, if I can't convince any of you just quicklynch me and then get him tomorrow.
Jarizok

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:41 am

TheWabbit wrote:Jarizok have you not heard about self-reflection because if you joined in mid-game while being clueless you're no better than a slacking Citizen bored with the game.

Also UNDER feels similar to his SFM28 scumplay, whiteknightking scum while forcing his town meta. The naked "Bumper is ez ML" can't be counted as efforts to avoid a mislynch at all.

Superdog was acting peculiar, which is already worth mentioning at that point.

Self-reflection is about yourself, not your slot. If you're town, it's irrelevant what your slot has been doing as long as you're not up on the block.
Jarizok

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:42 am

It's worth mentioning that you have an idea of what the fuck did your slot do.

TheWabbit

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:45 am

TheWabbit wrote:It's worth mentioning that you have an idea of what the fuck did your slot do.

No it's really not actually. Of course you'll read it out of curiosity. Making a comment like; "lol, wtf was this guys doing" is fine too. You going "Wow, this guy was scumzorrs and I'm not even scum, haha" is just an obvious scumtell.
Jarizok

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:47 am

..then why didn't you point that out the moment I said it? You're just fishing out for controversies.

TheWabbit

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 am

TheWabbit wrote:..then why didn't you point that out the moment I said it? You're just fishing out for controversies.

I was tunneled on Bumper. Sux to be me.

Your best defense being... not actually a defense but you saying "but you didn't say this then so it doesn't count!" is also not a good look.
Jarizok

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 am

If you were tunneling Bumper at that time and it was shouting "hey I'm claiming scum", then why didn't anyone have the same idea about it?

Don't even tell that everyone's busy pointing out Bumper's flaws. You stated it yourself that UNDER is trying to break the wagon to shift it to mdb/Super.

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:59 am

It was going to be a difficult bait-and-switch to point it out loud yesterday. With me becoming the top lynch choice if you managed to tell that to everyone upon my entry, you'll lose an easier ML bait so drawing it to MyLo will be harder for you.

By how the river flows here, you can try to push on towncred for Super the next day but he's already dipped into oddities (that UNDER found) and that UNDER is too much of a threat when he talks. It will then brand you the last remaining Mafia alive, throwing in a Town win.

However, if you just allowed the Bumper wagon to accelerate, you can attempt to frame me next day regardless if Super died or not and that's 1 step closer to MyLo.

TheWabbit

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:02 pm

TheWabbit wrote:If you were tunneling Bumper at that time and it was shouting "hey I'm claiming scum", then why didn't anyone have the same idea about it?

Don't even tell that everyone's busy pointing out Bumper's flaws. You stated it yourself that UNDER is trying to break the wagon to shift it to mdb/Super.

Me tunneling Bumper means I was barely paying attention to your posts at all. In my mind we were obviously going to lynch Bumper that day, other stuff didn't matter. I kept my eye on the thread to make sure it happened, it happened, that's about it. It's not about everyone pointing out Bumper's flaws or arguing something else, I tuned basically everything out just waiting for the Bumper flip.
Jarizok

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 pm

TheWabbit wrote:It was going to be a difficult bait-and-switch to point it out loud yesterday. With me becoming the top lynch choice if you managed to tell that to everyone upon my entry, you'll lose an easier ML bait so drawing it to MyLo will be harder for you.

By how the river flows here, you can try to push on towncred for Super the next day but he's already dipped into oddities (that UNDER found) and that UNDER is too much of a threat when he talks. It will then brand you the last remaining Mafia alive, throwing in a Town win.

However, if you just allowed the Bumper wagon to accelerate, you can attempt to frame me next day regardless if Super died or not and that's 1 step closer to MyLo.

Yeah, that totally makes sense for scum!me to do. I'm not scum though, so it's irrelevant.

Can't blame you for getting a narrative going though, you should be doing this as any alignment.
Jarizok

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Actually, as town you obviously shouldn't be constructing a narrative, you should find out scum's reasons obviously, but town you believing me to be scum could conceivably believe this. You know what I mean.
Jarizok

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Jarizok wrote:Actually, as town you obviously shouldn't be constructing a narrative, you should find out scum's reasons obviously, but town you believing me to be scum could conceivably believe this. You know what I mean.

tell that to Mroz

Admitting your scum!meta to be doing that proves nothing.

TheWabbit

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:18 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
Jarizok wrote:Actually, as town you obviously shouldn't be constructing a narrative, you should find out scum's reasons obviously, but town you believing me to be scum could conceivably believe this. You know what I mean.

tell that to Mroz

Admitting your scum!meta to be doing that proves nothing.

It's impossible to prove a negative. There's no way to prove I'm not scum, except flip. All I CAN do is make sure town wins by laying out the full case against you for them to use tomorrow. Ideally they realize that now and we lynch you today, but we have 1 ML so /shrug.
Jarizok

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Have you realized that I wouldn't be pulling these off since it screams TvS?

It will be borderline gamethrowing to push this hard, even as Witch.

TheWabbit

Postby Jarizok » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:37 pm

TheWabbit wrote:Have you realized that I wouldn't be pulling these off since it screams TvS?

It will be borderline gamethrowing to push this hard, even as Witch.

Pushing a lynch you believe in is never gamethrowing, that's one of the worst arguments I've heard in a long time. Also, as town you always push what you believe, no matter what it looks like. After all, as long as you get the lynch you've done your part for town.
Jarizok

Postby TheWabbit » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Pushing a clear TvS as scum is borderline gamethrowing. If either gets lynched, one gets near-confirmed town/scum and it takes tons of power to redirect that off.

TheWabbit

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 pm

At the very least, this day is providing us with a fair bit of information.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:51 pm

gah I'm really torn. My gut is telling me that Jaz is the gf, but the problems I have with that is:

1)my gut was dead wrong on Bumper and may have been dead wrong on TTR and Cyphron
2) The fact that BS is pushing Jaz makes me nervous because he's also convinced that I'm witch and part of me feels like he's scum pushing for ML bait on me and Jaz.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:56 pm

mdb1023 wrote:gah I'm really torn. My gut is telling me that Jaz is the gf, but the problems I have with that is:

1)my gut was dead wrong on Bumper and may have been dead wrong on TTR and Cyphron
2) The fact that BS is pushing Jaz makes me nervous because he's also convinced that I'm witch and part of me feels like he's scum pushing for ML bait on me and Jaz.

If Jarizok were to flip town, which I doubt, Wabbit and BS would be on the chopping block next.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:59 pm

I guess that's fair but again i'm worried about being on vacation with limited internet during MyLo...

what's the VC? I may want to put my vote out before work
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads