TFM44: Birthday Bash | Game Over!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: TFM44: Birthday Bash | Day 1 "Merry Birthmas"

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:02 pm

RAmcius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
RAmcius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Believe me I'd be posting more if there was a day one lynch. Right now it's like useless time

and that's scum tell, good job, we lynch you D2

More like an understood12345 tell lmao

don't care, not willing post, because we can't lynch you just yet says me you not interested in solving game, but rather for saving your own skin. I take that as a scumclaim, so D2 i'm going after you

Sat 12:50 PM EST

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:I dont like these games cause I dont know how much I am allowed to say about my role-

Assuming @mods

that saying role name is fine, but what about other stuff on the rolecard?

Sat 1:16 PM
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby RAmcius » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:02 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
RAmcius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
RAmcius wrote:i don't joke about my lynch preferences, you running around like a headless chicken playing newbie card, yet you have made some good plays in NFM, so it makes me wonder why you act like you first time in FM?

P-edit: lynchbaits sometimes roll scum too

I consider myself a good player (many don't lmao)..when was I running around like a headless chicken?

when instead PMing mod about your rolecard you started talk in tread

Well, that's procedural. Why would it be natural to think to PM the mod that question? Or scummy?

But if you mean headless chicken as in...newbie procedurue? Yes I am. I've never played a Upick, this is my first TFM game, and I don't want to be modkilled.

Calling bullshit on your "you made good plays in NFM"...you know VERY well that NFM plays have NOTHING to do with knowing SFM proceudre

i'm saying i heard good feedback about you, but you acting like it's your first game, and that's TFM, not SFM btw
Call me Ramcius, capital a was an accident
RAmcius
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:03 pm

it IS my first TFM game..
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:03 pm

Besides, even it if wasn't my first TFM games, why can't I ask the mods what I can say about rolecards?
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Well, if you have a target and are not gonna let me go, there is nothing I can do to convince you. Day ends in 4 hours, if it gets close to lynch time I will harclaim. I just want to say that 1) your logic is bullshit ] 2) I wasn't even thinking when I asked mod for what to do in how that would appear scummy or towny and 3) I have no idea why you think I have played more games like this...this is litearlyl my first one of this games
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby RAmcius » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Besides, even it if wasn't my first TFM games, why can't I ask the mods what I can say about rolecards?

you ask via PM, not announce everyone that you have something to claim, so i see 2 options - you still haven't learned very basics of FM, or you bluffing your newbie play
RAmcius
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby teamalex » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 pm

wagooon

/vote Kmenx
teamalex
Witch
Witch

Postby teamalex » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 pm

inb4 it's just a prank bro
teamalex
Witch
Witch

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:13 pm

I dont want to wagon ladd because he is a very good player and don't want to risk losing agood player that could carry us in late game if need be. The odds of him being mafia are pretty low so in high probablitiy we are losing one of our best town membesr
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:13 pm

RAmcius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Besides, even it if wasn't my first TFM games, why can't I ask the mods what I can say about rolecards?

you ask via PM, not announce everyone that you have something to claim, so i see 2 options - you still haven't learned very basics of FM, or you bluffing your newbie play

Or 3) Just said it without thinking of some alterior motive

lol
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 pm

moonbird wrote:but i want to revenge lynch the scumbud

But you and ladd are off the table imo because I dont think you two (being the best two players here) would be bad enough to scumslip this early, and most likely you are both town...that is the most likely of scenarios.

I'd want to lynch Kemnx because he random voted me without having an explanation.

I sorta like Ramicus, cause he is aggresive and not afraid of conflicts.
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby RAmcius » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 pm

teamalex wrote:wagooon

/vote Kmenx

Understood your scumbuddy?
RAmcius
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 pm

RAmcius wrote:

/vote Kmenx

Bruh. At this point the aggresiveness is sort of sounding false... I know that you are playing the aggresive card (whether town or scum) but don't be ridiculous. Even if I WAS scum he would not be so obvious to defend me
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby RAmcius » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
RAmcius wrote:

/vote Kmenx

Bruh. At this point the aggresiveness is sort of sounding false... I know that you are playing the aggresive card (whether town or scum) but don't be ridiculous. Even if I WAS scum he would not be so obvious to defend me

I'm far from being aggressive :D and why you scared of my question? He voted Kmenx without giving a reason, yet you let it pass, but you concerned on Kmenx vote on you, but what's more important - Kmenx becoming counter to your wagon
RAmcius
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:20 pm

RAmcius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
RAmcius wrote:

/vote Kmenx

I'm far from being aggressive :D and why you scared of my question? He voted Kmenx without giving a reason, yet you let it pass, but you concerned on Kmenx vote on you, but what's more important - Kmenx becoming counter to your wagon

Well yeah, I would obviously care more about the vote on me, cause its conributing to me getting lynched...
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby RAmcius » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:21 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Well yeah, I would obviously care more about the vote on me, cause its conributing to me getting lynched...

and that's why my vote on you - you try preserve yourself instead trying win game for town
RAmcius
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:22 pm

RAmcius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Well yeah, I would obviously care more about the vote on me, cause its conributing to me getting lynched...

and that's why my vote on you - you try preserve yourself instead trying win game for town

Why would I want to be lynched?
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:23 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
RAmcius wrote:

"instead of trying to win game for town"
give me a fucking break I've posted more and did more analysis than anyone except maybe Moonbird...do you think it's possible I want to win game for town AND not get lynched? If you were on the chopping block would you just...let yourself get lynched?
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby teamalex » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:24 pm

ram what the actual fuck are you doing here

was your scumread really that he is not participating on D1? i interpreted it as a reaction test and just kept my eye on it
teamalex
Witch
Witch

Postby RAmcius » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:25 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
RAmcius wrote:

This is a good question, but why we should lynch Kmenx instead of you?
RAmcius
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:25 pm

teamalex wrote:ram what the actual fuck are you doing here

was your scumread really that he is not participating on D1? i interpreted it as a reaction test and just kept my eye on it

That's exactly what I thought it was, if I thought it was serious I would have responded
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby teamalex » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:26 pm

don't really want a ladd wagon
teamalex
Witch
Witch

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:26 pm

RAmcius wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
RAmcius wrote:

This is a good question, but why we should lynch Kmenx instead of you?

1) He is town or mafia and I am only town
2) He seemed nervous
3) He voted me back without reason while I gave a reason
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby RAmcius » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:26 pm

teamalex wrote:ram what the actual fuck are you doing here

it was reaction test, what's your reasoning for Kmenx lynch?
RAmcius
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby RAmcius » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:28 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:1) He is town or mafia and I am only town
2) He seemed nervous
3) He voted me back without reason while I gave a reason

1) so PL?
2) why he seems nervous?
3) good reason - seems susp