SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby mihail66 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:26 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:[b][b][b][b][b][b][b]HOLD THE PHONE;[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

mihail66 wrote:Here is how the neighbourhood works:
I get a PM from Metrion each night containing the quicktopic link every night. Different chats are made every night but we are only 2 in there. Nothing else, the QT gets locked at sunrise. However the one I am with claimed to have abilities(and to be town of course), I asked him if his rolecard said something about how we are connected but day came before he could answer(maybe the fact that I forgot about the chat and asked a few hours before the day also helped)

mihail66 wrote:I claimed yeaterday I will claim again if we are all PR's how did I roll modded citizen? Yeah I know I claimed standart citizen yesterday but that was because I was afraid of my night ability, which is to speak in neighbour chat with 2 people in(at least for n1) I remember that someone said "Metrion always puts scum in nieghbour chats" and I just wanted to see how it works on n1.

Unless I'm reading this wrong (and I might because fuck English) it seems in the first post he claims the QT is only him and one other person, while the second post seems to claim the he is in a QT with two other people.

2 people in, Me and Wind, should have used commas.
mihail66
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Odd choice of words for the second post, heavily implies that you're not counting yourself in it.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:29 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:Odd choice of words for the second post, heavily implies that you're not counting yourself in it.

*even if you add commas.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby Hiphoplog » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:19 pm

TheCow wrote:
Hiphoplog wrote:I'd say if anything one of them being Town and other being Scum then Mihail would be the scum since Wind's claim looks very townie of a role as in Mafia has no use for it other than making it a Consort who can't roleblock twice in a row. Facilitating is a useless role for the Mafia unless they are wanting to roleblock one mafia in order to guarantee a kill the next night, but even at that the only way I can see him as scum is if he is strait lying about the facilitating ability.
I also think it's much more likely Mihail is just not saying what her abilities are.

why cant you say stuff like this all the time

Because I'm somewhat busy, plus now I'm being haunted so I have to post for 2 people otherwise Gent would probably yell at me.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:23 pm

I need some backstory behind this mechanic. Is Gent in heaven? Is he in hell or some weird limbo? Shouldn't he see who killed him and be able to tell us that? Does this game prove life beyond the grave? Why is Cow pretending to be a false Hakumen, is it heresy? Why hasn't Milte replaced out yet?
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:24 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I need some backstory behind this mechanic. Is Gent in heaven? Is he in hell or some weird limbo? Shouldn't he see who killed him and be able to tell us that? Does this game prove life beyond the grave? Why is Cow pretending to be a false Hakumen, is it heresy? Why hasn't Milte replaced out yet?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE WILL BE ANSWERED ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF:
MAFIA
BALL
Z!
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Munch that might be a worse thought out conspiracy theory than mine. It seems pretty clear what the 2 people means in the quote. However I agree the neighbor chat as a concept is strange.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Hiphoplog » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 pm

The day start said I had salvaged anything I could from Hakumen last night and I can now speak with him at any time.
I don't know if that means I was randomly chosen to have found his body last night and Gent was had a hidden afterdeath ability or if me and Gent had some kind of hidden semi-hydra with each other that we didn't know about.
Gent also said that his day start message was that he had died and is no longer able to speak with any other dead player or living other than me. He hadn't said if he got a message about me specifically last night so it sounds like it was just a afterdeath he had and I was chosen to be his personal medium.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hiphoplog » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 pm

/vote Short
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby milte345 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:03 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:Also stop lurking Milte and defend yourself or something.

From what?
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:04 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:[b][b][b][b][b][b][b]HOLD THE PHONE;[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

I get a PM from Metrion each night containing the quicktopic link every night. Different chats are made every night but we are only 2 in there. Nothing else, the QT gets locked at sunrise. However the one I am with claimed to have abilities(and to be town of course), I asked him if his rolecard said something about how we are connected but day came before he could answer(maybe the fact that I forgot about the chat and asked a few hours before the day also helped)

mihail66 wrote:I claimed yeaterday I will claim again if we are all PR's how did I roll modded citizen? Yeah I know I claimed standart citizen yesterday but that was because I was afraid of my night ability, which is to speak in neighbour chat with 2 people in(at least for n1) I remember that someone said "Metrion always puts scum in nieghbour chats" and I just wanted to see how it works on n1.

Unless I'm reading this wrong (and I might because fuck English) it seems in the first post he claims the QT is only him and one other person, while the second post seems to claim the he is in a QT with two other people.

The second one says at least for night one, so does that mean more people can be invited to it via an outsider?

@mihail/Wind In the second post, mihail implies that more people can be added. Is this true? And if it is, is it either of your abilities?

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:41 pm

I suppose I'm at L-3 or so and should claim
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby WindBlqde » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:25 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:

The second one says at least for night one, so does that mean more people can be invited to it via an outsider?

@mihail/Wind In the second post, mihail implies that more people can be added. Is this true? And if it is, is it either of your abilities?

None of my abilities.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:27 pm

WindBlqde wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:

None of my abilities.

So people can be added then, assuming you just didn't answer the second question

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:44 pm

You know I'm sure there should be a simple way to figure out this chat.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:You know I'm sure there should be a simple way to figure out this chat.

I agree

Mihail quote ur rolecard for us
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Hiphoplog » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:33 pm

JammySplodge wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:You know I'm sure there should be a simple way to figure out this chat.

I agree

Mihail quote ur rolecard for us

Well Wind already did.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:41 pm

/vote munch

that was reachy as fuck and you know it
I'm just a memer, I meme my life away... away...

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
frop418 wrote:What do you guys find scummy about Sevo?

What do you think of S0me0ne's opinion on Sevo?

He pointed a lot of interesting points.

Understood is my #1 policy vig forever.
TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby WindBlqde » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:06 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:

None of my abilities.

So people can be added then, assuming you just didn't answer the second question

As far as I know, people cannot be added. There.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor

Postby SirCakez » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Shortcut get your ass in here

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:12 pm

The day ends tomorrow afternoon ffs
Get shortcut to L-1

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 pm

yes

what.

claim?
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:15 pm

I'm a roleblocker, but if I visit someone two nights in a row, I track/lookout them. N1 I roleblocked Cakez and N2 I tracked/watched him. No visits either way.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:17 pm

I'm gonna get dumblethor'd aren't I
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby SirCakez » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:21 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:I'm a roleblocker, but if I visit someone two nights in a row, I track/lookout them. N1 I roleblocked Cakez and N2 I tracked/watched him. No visits either way.

Flavor?

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads