SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 2 (Chasing Highs)

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:15 pm

/vote EllusiveBelle

p sure my vote was still on munch
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:15 pm

TheCow wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:asdf asdf protown contribution

Wow, lock town. gjgj

Shut up Cow, you're not really doing better :V
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby TrueGent » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:16 pm

/vote Elusive
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:17 pm

If nothing else, at least ill be able to say I lynched Cyantic and Elusive back to back
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:21 pm

The Leyva wagon is obviously a smokescreen. The timing is nonsensical. Dubious, even.

notleyva wrote:I don't like cow's recent logic, or the bullshit that is coming through his mouth.

I believe Elusive's claim, and don't believe Cow's

Cow wanted to lynch Mela when it was Mela vs. Cyantic.

literally a scumslip

This is leyva's only post in the past 29 hours.

In a vacuum, this post is never worth voting. His statements are true. It does not contradict his previous posts. Why, then, are we voting Leyva now instead of 30 hours ago? Timing is important here.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:26 pm

There is """no case""" against Leyva. Why, then, are we voting him over Belle?
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 pm

TheCow wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:Because there is no case, go sit in the corner and jest to yourself Cow. We'll maybe be nice and lynch you later if you need it.

Okay, Swords.

Belle claimed an impossible role. Belle is lying about his role, to an unknown extent.

You don't have to believe a role exists but it's been confirmed by others already, I can even jail you tonight if you want to be sure. I don't really mind.

Regardless the fact is that there are neutrals in play otherwise Ignis would have no reason to be a protective vote for me. It's a useless ability if there was no reason for it. Jester, Shade, or Phantom is very likely in play.

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Hammering could bring repercussions if there is such a role. Or there's another town vengeful. <:
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 pm

If you read the thread, you'd know that I acknowledge your ability to jail at night. that is a skill you have.

It is your day ability that does not exist.

Lets go over it for a second.

ElusiveBelle wrote:Quick Mobile message about Ignis and I

What I can do
Day action, select player to jail.

Night action: Talk to target for first half the night, receive their role name upon release. Side note: I can possibly "conduct further experiments" on them upon release but have not been told what this means. My assumption is an upgrade of sorts? I was told I could not do so on FML. Or that they are inapplicable.

What Ignis can do:
Be instructed to "scan" players
PC checks, Sheriff Check, or Role check (similar to my own ability here). Cannot use again until they use the others and naturally once per day.
I can instruct them who to target but I do not receive the information myself. It will be announced to all.

Side ability: Acts as a vote in my stead, we can both vote but I decide which vote counts in the end. This is how Erravi and STAA operated as well I presume, and how FML, Ret, and their third would act if I had to guess. My assumption is that this is like a Jester blocker for me, or Phantom/Shade, as otherwise it would not be needed. So neutrals are likely in play.

It all sounds strong but it's not as much as you would think. I don't get specifics myself and all of Ignis's results are public.

What Ignis can do:
Be instructed to "scan" players
PC checks, Sheriff Check, or Role check (similar to my own ability here). Cannot use again until they use the others and naturally once per day.
I can instruct them who to target but I do not receive the information myself. It will be announced to all.

Anonymous Infinite shot Oracle of All Trades. All three of those attributes are insanely powerful.

Anonymous means you can post your results in the thread without outing yourself.

Oracle means you can confirm players as Town or Scum beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Modular means higher flexibility.

Met would never create this role.

Belle is obviously lying.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Another point is this: why would TOWN need an anonymous vote? In what situation? That ability is only useful to scum.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Arc why is the case bad bro
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:00 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:Arc why is the case bad bro

TheCow wrote:The Leyva wagon is obviously a smokescreen. The timing is nonsensical. Dubious, even.

notleyva wrote:I don't like cow's recent logic, or the bullshit that is coming through his mouth.

I believe Elusive's claim, and don't believe Cow's

Cow wanted to lynch Mela when it was Mela vs. Cyantic.

literally a scumslip

This is leyva's only post in the past 29 hours.

In a vacuum, this post is never worth voting. His statements are true. It does not contradict his previous posts. Why, then, are we voting Leyva now instead of 30 hours ago? Timing is important here.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Hey Cow, that role you know that has extra votes. Do you think it is town or scum aligned? Same goes for the one that gave Mel an extra vote.

ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby melanora » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:06 pm

TheWolfBuddy wrote:mela can you stop bullshitting us and tell us your power

Go fuck yourself I've literally already told you all every fucking thing in my Role Card.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:07 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:Hey Cow, that role you know that has extra votes. Do you think it is town or scum aligned? Same goes for the one that gave Mel an extra vote.

Is this redirection or "clever" rhetoric?
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby melanora » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:09 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:Because there is no case, go sit in the corner and jest to yourself Cow. We'll maybe be nice and lynch you later if you need it.

Just because you ignore the case against you doesn't mean the case doesn't exist.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:09 pm

TheCow wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:Hey Cow, that role you know that has extra votes. Do you think it is town or scum aligned? Same goes for the one that gave Mel an extra vote.

it's a legitimate question if you want to save the town.

ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:10 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:
TheCow wrote:

it's a legitimate question if you want to save the town.

This is definitely rhetoric.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:11 pm

It's probably Town, or Scum have 1-2 hydras going on.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:16 pm

HalkInHunt wrote:Yo
A lock town had identified Belle is being pushed by scum
And is asking my team and the other

Elaborate.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 pm

mihail66 wrote:
TheCow wrote:Further, Belle is pretty much confirmed scum via flavour k e k

Exactly the opposite, game is not bastard so Ellusive's mod confirmed messages can't be lying=>Ellusive is town(or at least a multicop, I haven't heard of scum cop but k)
Hiphoplog wrote:Well there's all the reads I can manage to make right now. More people need to die.
Spoiler: OK, so let's just start with this Elusive/Mel - 1 of them are given scum so that's easy, there are as Cow pointed out likely at most 4 of Mafia.
Elusive's claim is pretty weak to be honest, and everyone saying it's too strong to be town doesn't make a ton of sense. It's a simple interrogator/flavor cop which is above average but not overpowered and the day abilities from Ignis are maybe the strongest part since it is a daycop and day PC. Assuming then that Edward's claim is true, which it is since he is fairly obvious town, then there is a very good chance there is a day framer probably a fulltime framer because of Moon's flip as well. There being a good chance of one also contributes to making the Relius/Ignis claim look better.
Then of course since I believe Elusive's claim then Mel is going to be scum unless she is somehow an unaware miller or the aforementioned dayframer framed her or Erravi which isn't really out of the realm of possibilities as both of them were already being voted up. I don't really think they were framed either because of Mel's personal claim being rather ambiguous and I don't think anyone would give Mel a doublevote ability for the day with a guilty on her.
EdwardENygma wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:He's confirmed I guess

I know I'm flip flopping but this is where I'm at right now

Sure am glad they're confirmed and not that obvious role we agreed was a crier earlier, boy would that be awful.

Short-Elusive-Hip-Sir scumteam? Possible. Former two for sure, Cakez is scummy on his own, Hip is the weak link because he's terrible. I haven't forgotten Gent.

So I mentioned earlier that Edward is very likely town and this is a pretty good post to just outright prove that. While his reads lack a lot of effort put into them it's pretty clear he is town from the admission of his lack of effort. Scum really want to blend in with the town and nothing sticks out more like a sore thumb than saying a player is definite scum and saying they can't really link any connections to any other scum reads. Scum wouldn't be caught dead being that careless and blatantly not trying with their read. (Oh and now that town-tell is used up so no one else is getting town-told for being lazy. In fact be lazy and I will off your head.)

Various Town read section:
I'm going to go ahead and also say Retral/FML are clean and clear. FML's daymarshal also backs up the idea that a dayframer probably exists.
ICE's ISO also looks pretty good, their response to Sir saying Android was lock town looked very townie. The only chance that read can possibly change is a hard guilty on ICE or Android flips scum.
Sadly that's it for the obvious townies that townslipped.
Other's I feel pretty good about being town are Cow for his contributions and acting like he cares about his win con at least; Paranoid feels pretty good as well due to my read on ICE and I question Cakez a bit.

Meaning this list:
Tarot
TrueGent
SirCakez
TheCow
IAmAMunchlax
ChubbyMooshroom9
notleyva
TheParanoidAndroid
TheWolfBuddy
Varanus
milte345
JammySplodge
ShortcutButton
WindBlqde
DesuSigi
mihail66

Retral/FML hydra is still in there though and they are pretty much lock town. Strikethroughs are also town reads, but not townslipps.
Should have around 4-5 scum in it. 4 assuming it's just a 5 player Mafia and no traitors or something. Basically a quarter of that list is scum.
I'm not quite sure which of those 16 is scum, but I've already presented my case on Wind being scum that everyone just brushed off 'cuz meta which still bugs me. Cakez also is cum mostly from his constant Paranoid push which I don't agree with at all and not really defending that point well, he also pushes Mel saying she's just lying about not knowing her role which is odd. The only problem is that Cakez has a not suspicious result from Elusive whom I trust which means either Cakez is just scummy for no reason, I'm dead wrong about Elusive, or he's an innocent mafia. The first may be the most likely case on him.

TFW someone mentions Miller in non bastard game... Disgusting!
(And you wrote cum instead of scum, one letter chamges everything I guess)
TheCow wrote:
TheCow wrote:k, i'm going to pretty much prove that Belle is a liar in a moment

If you guys are dumb enough to believe my light keeper claim, it stands to reason that you would also be pants-on-head retarded enough to believe Belle's claim.

Belle is prob underboss.

I didn't believe your lightkeeper claim, notice me senpai! Oh wait, I believe Ellusive's claim, how pity.

ShortcutButton wrote:If the answer is yes, then isn't the scumread merely anecdotal evidence and what-ifs?

The thing is I take these risks to benefit the town, me doing nothing would be much more of a detriment to the town than what I am doing right now.

I kinda agree but the risk you took lead to mass confusion in the thread and even to mass fakeclaims and stuff. And still it didn't do what it was supposed to do(out the PC)
TrueGent wrote:people need to stop being little bitches about scumreading the suicidal guy

If we lynch you will you be so kind to kill scum with your jester kill, thx.

If one of Elusive/mihail flip scum I'm willing to believe the other will.

WindBlqde wrote:Should I claim?

y tho

ElusiveBelle wrote:
TheCow wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:@Cow you're telling us Elusive's claim is bullshit yet they mostly confirmed most of the abilities they said they had. Do you have actual proof that thye're scum, or is it just because you're fully doubting their claim?

They are claiming two players worth of abilities. The crier is anonymous. Belle does not have both kits.

You're right I don't, Ignis has the other like I've said. Similar to how the other hydras work. Who would have thunk it.
If you feel like bringing up an argument that isn't just badly made assumptions or jester like play by all means do so. This is just silly nonsense and should be treated as such.

Why would you get to control both parts of the hydra? That's not hydra-y

Contemplating/will lynch Elusive.

Blatant dodging of subject and trying to be friendly to Cow. Don't like this. I only see scum motivation

I'm pretty sure Short is scum for trying to lynch leyva--there are plenty people whom did similar(albeit confirmed) but he wasn't pushing them for the same thing.

I'm not re-confident Elusive is scum after those last 3 pages

/vote Elusive

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:28 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
mihail66 wrote:
TheCow wrote:Further, Belle is pretty much confirmed scum via flavour k e k

Exactly the opposite, game is not bastard so Ellusive's mod confirmed messages can't be lying=>Ellusive is town(or at least a multicop, I haven't heard of scum cop but k)
Hiphoplog wrote:Well there's all the reads I can manage to make right now. More people need to die.
Spoiler: OK, so let's just start with this Elusive/Mel - 1 of them are given scum so that's easy, there are as Cow pointed out likely at most 4 of Mafia.
Elusive's claim is pretty weak to be honest, and everyone saying it's too strong to be town doesn't make a ton of sense. It's a simple interrogator/flavor cop which is above average but not overpowered and the day abilities from Ignis are maybe the strongest part since it is a daycop and day PC. Assuming then that Edward's claim is true, which it is since he is fairly obvious town, then there is a very good chance there is a day framer probably a fulltime framer because of Moon's flip as well. There being a good chance of one also contributes to making the Relius/Ignis claim look better.
Then of course since I believe Elusive's claim then Mel is going to be scum unless she is somehow an unaware miller or the aforementioned dayframer framed her or Erravi which isn't really out of the realm of possibilities as both of them were already being voted up. I don't really think they were framed either because of Mel's personal claim being rather ambiguous and I don't think anyone would give Mel a doublevote ability for the day with a guilty on her.
EdwardENygma wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:He's confirmed I guess

I know I'm flip flopping but this is where I'm at right now

Sure am glad they're confirmed and not that obvious role we agreed was a crier earlier, boy would that be awful.

Short-Elusive-Hip-Sir scumteam? Possible. Former two for sure, Cakez is scummy on his own, Hip is the weak link because he's terrible. I haven't forgotten Gent.

So I mentioned earlier that Edward is very likely town and this is a pretty good post to just outright prove that. While his reads lack a lot of effort put into them it's pretty clear he is town from the admission of his lack of effort. Scum really want to blend in with the town and nothing sticks out more like a sore thumb than saying a player is definite scum and saying they can't really link any connections to any other scum reads. Scum wouldn't be caught dead being that careless and blatantly not trying with their read. (Oh and now that town-tell is used up so no one else is getting town-told for being lazy. In fact be lazy and I will off your head.)

Various Town read section:
I'm going to go ahead and also say Retral/FML are clean and clear. FML's daymarshal also backs up the idea that a dayframer probably exists.
ICE's ISO also looks pretty good, their response to Sir saying Android was lock town looked very townie. The only chance that read can possibly change is a hard guilty on ICE or Android flips scum.
Sadly that's it for the obvious townies that townslipped.
Other's I feel pretty good about being town are Cow for his contributions and acting like he cares about his win con at least; Paranoid feels pretty good as well due to my read on ICE and I question Cakez a bit.

Meaning this list:
Tarot
TrueGent
SirCakez
TheCow
IAmAMunchlax
ChubbyMooshroom9
notleyva
TheParanoidAndroid
TheWolfBuddy
Varanus
milte345
JammySplodge
ShortcutButton
WindBlqde
DesuSigi
mihail66

Retral/FML hydra is still in there though and they are pretty much lock town. Strikethroughs are also town reads, but not townslipps.
Should have around 4-5 scum in it. 4 assuming it's just a 5 player Mafia and no traitors or something. Basically a quarter of that list is scum.
I'm not quite sure which of those 16 is scum, but I've already presented my case on Wind being scum that everyone just brushed off 'cuz meta which still bugs me. Cakez also is cum mostly from his constant Paranoid push which I don't agree with at all and not really defending that point well, he also pushes Mel saying she's just lying about not knowing her role which is odd. The only problem is that Cakez has a not suspicious result from Elusive whom I trust which means either Cakez is just scummy for no reason, I'm dead wrong about Elusive, or he's an innocent mafia. The first may be the most likely case on him.

TFW someone mentions Miller in non bastard game... Disgusting!
(And you wrote cum instead of scum, one letter chamges everything I guess)
TheCow wrote:
TheCow wrote:k, i'm going to pretty much prove that Belle is a liar in a moment

If you guys are dumb enough to believe my light keeper claim, it stands to reason that you would also be pants-on-head retarded enough to believe Belle's claim.

Belle is prob underboss.

I didn't believe your lightkeeper claim, notice me senpai! Oh wait, I believe Ellusive's claim, how pity.

ShortcutButton wrote:If the answer is yes, then isn't the scumread merely anecdotal evidence and what-ifs?

The thing is I take these risks to benefit the town, me doing nothing would be much more of a detriment to the town than what I am doing right now.

I kinda agree but the risk you took lead to mass confusion in the thread and even to mass fakeclaims and stuff. And still it didn't do what it was supposed to do(out the PC)
TrueGent wrote:people need to stop being little bitches about scumreading the suicidal guy

If we lynch you will you be so kind to kill scum with your jester kill, thx.

If one of Elusive/mihail flip scum I'm willing to believe the other will.

WindBlqde wrote:Should I claim?

y tho

ElusiveBelle wrote:
TheCow wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:@Cow you're telling us Elusive's claim is bullshit yet they mostly confirmed most of the abilities they said they had. Do you have actual proof that thye're scum, or is it just because you're fully doubting their claim?

They are claiming two players worth of abilities. The crier is anonymous. Belle does not have both kits.

You're right I don't, Ignis has the other like I've said. Similar to how the other hydras work. Who would have thunk it.
If you feel like bringing up an argument that isn't just badly made assumptions or jester like play by all means do so. This is just silly nonsense and should be treated as such.

Why would you get to control both parts of the hydra? That's not hydra-y

Contemplating/will lynch Elusive.

Blatant dodging of subject and trying to be friendly to Cow. Don't like this. I only see scum motivation

I'm pretty sure Short is scum for trying to lynch leyva--there are plenty people whom did similar(albeit confirmed) but he wasn't pushing them for the same thing.

I'm now re-confident Elusive is scum after those last 3 pages

/vote Elusive

*not-->now

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Cow makes a point. In all Metrion games; the TFM12 JOAT, the SFM10 JOAT, the SFM19 JOAT, were all very limited in their actions. Elusive can act every night. And honestly from what I'm seeing players that legitimately believe Elusive aren't even wagoning Mel anymore which is concerning to say the least.
*cough* SHORT *cough*

It doesn't really matter if a role that hands extra votes *might* be scum. If anything if that role is affiliated with Mel, she'd probably keep her night result hidden.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby ElusiveBelle » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:34 pm

You're right when you say I'm not town because I'm not. However I'm not scum either. I'm about as neutral as it gets. My job is to maintain a balance between the majority and the minority. I need to make sure one side does not get the upper hand.

However you are wrong abut my information, it is all legitimate. All the checks are true but only because I need to be able to find out who is aligned where to help try and sway the game to maintain balance. Which is what I do through Ignis. If one side starts to lose too much I get put on their team and have to help them come back. Town has lost three members already and many of them do not count to voting as my role states that I can win as my role only if I am the only player alive with a vote and I doubt minority would have too many without votes. It's an assumption sure but I like to hang on the side of caution with these things at the best of times.

So TL;DR
I'm neutral with an objective to maintain balance on both sides. Should I fail this I get put on the current losers side to help them come back. My information is correct to help me maintain this balance and sway the game as needed. Ignis just announces my results for me and acts as a shield at night to whomever I wish. Like STAA they will regenerate if successful but they cannot be killed directly.

My theory is that scum has a hydra as well similar to myself and Erravi/STAA. One of the remaining hydras about is likely it and used to protect the minority faction. Lets face is, neither the majority nor the minority would get a role that uses the mod.

ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:35 pm

WE DID IT REDDIT
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads