SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby WindBlqde » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:22 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:Does anyone have any more strange questions for me?

who are your scumbuddies

None.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby WindBlqde » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:31 pm

EdwardENygma wrote:Tarot, but why did you vote when you did? It wasn't like it would've prompted a response, and there other things to talk about at the time.


WindBlqde wrote:Does anyone have any more strange questions for me?


Does your rolecard say anything else about the chat? Does it mention Mihail being confirmed town?

Nope, but I trust him.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:34 pm

mihail66 wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:Oh, I'm Tsubaki Yayoi or something like that.


Something like that? Did you not just quote your entire flavour? This is not a hard thing to check up.
For the 300th time, explain your first ability (in your own words.) Kind of important.

Also not related to the game but please fix your avatar or make it something un-incredibly annoying, thanks.

What's so hard to understand? First ability-roleblock, second ability-opposite roleblock(action performed before any other action)


??? The Best Friends ability, which Wind listed first. I want to know if

a. if it's a passive ability that happened at the beginning of the game, and a mechanic
b. if it's a passive ability that you were only notified about on night 1, and a mechanic
c. you chose wind to be your best friend at the end of day 1
d. wind chose you to be his/her/its best friend at the end of day 1
e. any of the above with added modifiers
f. none of the above

I just want confirmation dammit, this is why I refuse to babysit.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Also /vote Shortcut

I have in no way paid attention to the VC and I'm too lazy to check, so if I pull a Retral I apologize in advance.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby WindBlqde » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:42 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
mihail66 wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:Oh, I'm Tsubaki Yayoi or something like that.


Something like that? Did you not just quote your entire flavour? This is not a hard thing to check up.
For the 300th time, explain your first ability (in your own words.) Kind of important.

Also not related to the game but please fix your avatar or make it something un-incredibly annoying, thanks.

What's so hard to understand? First ability-roleblock, second ability-opposite roleblock(action performed before any other action)


??? The Best Friends ability, which Wind listed first. I want to know if

a. if it's a passive ability that happened at the beginning of the game, and a mechanic
b. if it's a passive ability that you were only notified about on night 1, and a mechanic
c. you chose wind to be your best friend at the end of day 1
d. wind chose you to be his/her/its best friend at the end of day 1
e. any of the above with added modifiers
f. none of the above

I just want confirmation dammit, this is why I refuse to babysit.

It's F I think.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:50 pm

This is the part where you explain why it is none of the above.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby SirCakez » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:23 pm

Tarot wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:
Tarot wrote:also justsaying I'm opening tomorrow with a Cakez vote


Tarot. Questions, remember? I thought you were scumreading leyva? :^)



He and Cakez are pretty much in the same boat, behaviourwise. Flying under the radar. Leyva gets a pass until his slot fills.

Mihail is lying all the way, "No citizens" is not something you can argue against. His reasoning doesn't really work, either.

Cakez, have you read your own ISO?

How am I flying under the radar? I got pushed to be daycopped.
No I have not read my own ISO.
Image

Image

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
User avatar
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Above the clouds <3

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ObiWan » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:36 pm

I'm here for a quick minute. Im afraid I'll only be able to post once, maybe twice a day for the next 3 days as I am working 12-14 hour shifts. So forgive me.

Tarot - "Did you read your own ISO," is a shit response. Not sure if you're just being lazy, or you're scum.
I don't see Cakez flying under the radar, either. Thar read seems out of place.

Milte hasn't done fuck all, so those of you that are scum reading him, what post of his is scummy?

@Wind - Why do you trust mihail?

Thats all I can post for now
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.


Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society


Image
User avatar
ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:53 am
Location: All over the Galaxy

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:51 pm

EdwardENygma wrote:I trust Wind, his demeanor pings me relaxed town. I agree with a Mihail lynch too.


I completely disagree, if anything I'd say Wind is much more likely to be scum than Mihail. It took Wind 22 posts to post something other than fluff or "im so bad at the game ))):" Out of the 52 posts they've made 16 of those have contributed to the game under the most liberal possible definition. I don't know if that's due to meta or age or whatnot, but it's completely unacceptable, especially from someone at the forefront of the game. Even notleyva/leyva has somehow made more of an effort, which, to be honest, I'd never thought I'd see the day for. Even outside of my own reasons for trusting Mihail, the only reason Wind doesn't look like scum to the majority is because of their flavour copy-paste, which is suspicious as hell.

WindBlqde wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:Wind what's your flavor?

You're Tsubaki Yayoi, wielder of the Sealed Armnament: Izayoi. Mature and kind, you are the last decendent of the Yayoi family and have grown up with an emence sense of duty because of this. Through your perils though, you've learned that protecting that which you care about is far more important than upholding your position in the N.O.L.


Either Metrion somehow failed to spellcheck over the past year and has trouble with phonetics, Wind for some strange reason decided to write out the card themselves instead of copy paste, or the card is bullshit/falsified in some manner. My own card has none of these problems. I haven't checked the RCs yet because Met refuses to put the end of days/nights in the OP, but I would assume they are missing these changes as well. Not to mention Metrion leaving the flavour as it is without any obvious form of punishment is suspect too.

WindBlqde wrote:
TheWolfBuddy wrote:if I'm your only scumread why haven't you rb'd me?

tbh bad logic right there

Because I keep forgetting who's in the game.

Also...this.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:04 pm

TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:11 pm

This is why we fact check before putting on our tunnel vision goggles. Either way a good portion of that still stands.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby mihail66 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:33 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:I trust Wind, his demeanor pings me relaxed town. I agree with a Mihail lynch too.


I completely disagree, if anything I'd say Wind is much more likely to be scum than Mihail. It took Wind 22 posts to post something other than fluff or "im so bad at the game ))):" Out of the 52 posts they've made 16 of those have contributed to the game under the most liberal possible definition. I don't know if that's due to meta or age or whatnot, but it's completely unacceptable, especially from someone at the forefront of the game. Even notleyva/leyva has somehow made more of an effort, which, to be honest, I'd never thought I'd see the day for. Even outside of my own reasons for trusting Mihail, the only reason Wind doesn't look like scum to the majority is because of their flavour copy-paste, which is suspicious as hell.

WindBlqde wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:Wind what's your flavor?

You're Tsubaki Yayoi, wielder of the Sealed Armnament: Izayoi. Mature and kind, you are the last decendent of the Yayoi family and have grown up with an emence sense of duty because of this. Through your perils though, you've learned that protecting that which you care about is far more important than upholding your position in the N.O.L.


Either Metrion somehow failed to spellcheck over the past year and has trouble with phonetics, Wind for some strange reason decided to write out the card themselves instead of copy paste, or the card is bullshit/falsified in some manner. My own card has none of these problems. I haven't checked the RCs yet because Met refuses to put the end of days/nights in the OP, but I would assume they are missing these changes as well. Not to mention Metrion leaving the flavour as it is without any obvious form of punishment is suspect too.

WindBlqde wrote:
TheWolfBuddy wrote:if I'm your only scumread why haven't you rb'd me?

tbh bad logic right there

Because I keep forgetting who's in the game.

Also...this.

I am not sure that Met leaving it without a modkill is a valid point, in FM about a video game you can write your own flavour if you have played it or check the wiki.(please don't masspost flavours)

And I am lying because I claimed citizen? Do you think a scum would just spill out this suspicious claim on d1 for no reason at all?
User avatar
mihail66
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:09 am
Location: Cmon guess it

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:17 am

Cakez is town.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:41 am

ObiWan wrote:Milte hasn't done fuck all, so those of you that are scum reading him, what post of his is scummy?


EdwardENygma wrote:Are you actually saying Milte is scum for not reading the thread?


The fact that he's doing jackshit/not reading is not why I'm scum reading him per-say, it's the fact that he's actually trying to "contribute" with mostly only fluff without reading or doing anything is what makes me think he's scum, and especially after my posts back and forth between him, I feel strong about that feeling. If I hadn't said anything about Arc and Cow memeing around I'd assume he'd push me even further with no real proof to back anything up, for when I asked him for some he gave me this generic excuse;

milte345 wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:Evidence furthers every case, so where's yours?

I'm looking it's hard on a phone


The only time I saw him actually try was when Cow gave us a bullshit claim, and after Cow retracted it he went silent again, only posting this kinda crap;
Spoiler:
milte345 wrote:I'm willing to bet there's a reason Met calls them majority and minority, the characters behind the flavor names are probably part of one or the other for reasons besides being an a villian or a good guy.


milte345 wrote:4 majority have died for one scum that's not really scum. We need to weigh lynchs better
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby Hiphoplog » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:52 am

I'd say if anything one of them being Town and other being Scum then Mihail would be the scum since Wind's claim looks very townie of a role as in Mafia has no use for it other than making it a Consort who can't roleblock twice in a row. Facilitating is a useless role for the Mafia unless they are wanting to roleblock one mafia in order to guarantee a kill the next night, but even at that the only way I can see him as scum is if he is strait lying about the facilitating ability.
I also think it's much more likely Mihail is just not saying what her abilities are.
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:55 am

Hiphoplog wrote:I'd say if anything one of them being Town and other being Scum then Mihail would be the scum since Wind's claim looks very townie of a role as in Mafia has no use for it other than making it a Consort who can't roleblock twice in a row. Facilitating is a useless role for the Mafia unless they are wanting to roleblock one mafia in order to guarantee a kill the next night, but even at that the only way I can see him as scum is if he is strait lying about the facilitating ability.
I also think it's much more likely Mihail is just not saying what her abilities are.

why cant you say stuff like this all the time
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby melanora » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:59 am

Mihail, I honestly think you claimed Citizen because you didn't read Metrion's initial signup post saying that there was no Citizens... Because honestly, if a Town member KNOWS that there are no Citizens, they wouldn't claim that. For example, there's literally NOTHING in the little area where your abilities are supposed to go on my rolecard. The space is there, but it's blank.

Now, I could take that to mean that I'm a Citizen... but no, I know this is a Metrion game, which means that I have to read my flavor repeatedly until I realize that I have some great hidden powerful ability that apparently only Metrion knows about and I'm just a giant donut hole until I figure it out.

For you? I'm thinking you have some super secret scum ability that you don't want to reveal, and you checked out the easy way as a scum lurker, said you were just a boring old Citizen, and then got screwed over because there are no Citizens. And you continue to not read, or at least not fully read, which has gotten you into serious hot water in my book - I get not reading some of the giant walls, but why couldn't you just read the RoleCards for the dead people?

And now, here we are.

My vote stays on you.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby mihail66 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:51 am

Lurker? Nope, just set my status to hidden for NFM 33's mafia chat(well I hid around a day before being lynched, not much of an effect really).
And me being a citizen is just my opinion, by definition I am a PR with weak ability, there I said it, happy now?
User avatar
mihail66
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:09 am
Location: Cmon guess it

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby Kmenx » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:01 am

melanora wrote:Mihail, I honestly think you claimed Citizen because you didn't read Metrion's initial signup post saying that there was no Citizens... Because honestly, if a Town member KNOWS that there are no Citizens, they wouldn't claim that. For example, there's literally NOTHING in the little area where your abilities are supposed to go on my rolecard. The space is there, but it's blank.

Now, I could take that to mean that I'm a Citizen... but no, I know this is a Metrion game, which means that I have to read my flavor repeatedly until I realize that I have some great hidden powerful ability that apparently only Metrion knows about and I'm just a giant donut hole until I figure it out.

For you? I'm thinking you have some super secret scum ability that you don't want to reveal, and you checked out the easy way as a scum lurker, said you were just a boring old Citizen, and then got screwed over because there are no Citizens. And you continue to not read, or at least not fully read, which has gotten you into serious hot water in my book - I get not reading some of the giant walls, but why couldn't you just read the RoleCards for the dead people?

And now, here we are.

My vote stays on you.


Mel claiming you have a "secret ability" does not make you less of a cit than him

Just implying that
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby melanora » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:36 am

Kmenx - I have no ability listed on my rolecard. I've stated that from the beginning. HOWEVER, there is no such thing as a Citizen in this game. Therefore, my assumption is that I have an ability of some sort... and given that I got a random ability yesterday to double vote, clearly I can do something. My assumption was never that I was a Citizen...

Meanwhile, Mihail claimed Citizen, and continues to claim citizen, even though he has been told there is no such thing.

I mean really? Come on now...


And you cannot deny the fact that he hasn't read the RC of the flip.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:41 am

mihail66 wrote:Lurker? Nope, just set my status to hidden for NFM 33's mafia chat(well I hid around a day before being lynched, not much of an effect really).
And me being a citizen is just my opinion, by definition I am a PR with weak ability, there I said it, happy now?

By definition if you have an ability (no matter how weak it is) you wouldn't classify yourself as a Citizen, seeing how you have an ability.
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:44 am

Also @Mel, you realised he claimed he had an ability early day 2 right? Just wanting to make sure because reading your post it seems you think Mihail is claiming vanilla Cit.
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby melanora » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:49 am

IAmAMunchlax wrote:Also @Mel, you realised he claimed he had an ability early day 2 right? Just wanting to make sure because reading your post it seems you think Mihail is claiming vanilla Cit.


I understand that, what I'm saying is that he kept on saying that he was Citizen even after saying he did have an ability.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:51 am

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b]HOLD THE PHONE;[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

mihail66 wrote:Here is how the neighbourhood works:
I get a PM from Metrion each night containing the quicktopic link every night. Different chats are made every night but we are only 2 in there. Nothing else, the QT gets locked at sunrise. However the one I am with claimed to have abilities(and to be town of course), I asked him if his rolecard said something about how we are connected but day came before he could answer(maybe the fact that I forgot about the chat and asked a few hours before the day also helped)


mihail66 wrote:I claimed yeaterday I will claim again if we are all PR's how did I roll modded citizen? Yeah I know I claimed standart citizen yesterday but that was because I was afraid of my night ability, which is to speak in neighbour chat with 2 people in(at least for n1) I remember that someone said "Metrion always puts scum in nieghbour chats" and I just wanted to see how it works on n1.


Unless I'm reading this wrong (and I might because fuck English) it seems in the first post he claims the QT is only him and one other person, while the second post seems to claim the he is in a QT with two other people.
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:55 am

Also stop lurking Milte and defend yourself or something.
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests