SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby Kmenx » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:02 pm

melanora wrote:
Hiphoplog wrote:Well, I guess it doesn't count as Citizen.


or MAYBE he's fucking LYING


Or maybe his role is actually not a citizen (BLFM had a doublevoter who did not count as a citizen and that got approved by FM mods)
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby Hiphoplog » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Mihail's said their only ability is talking to wind at night.
Wind however is claiming a roleblocked/facilitator.
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby Hiphoplog » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Updates from Gent:
-Neighbor + Escort Neighbor is weird af. Probably a "lynch the bastard to be safe"
-Munch not reacting to Gent's death feels really weird, not something he expects munch to do.
-If had vote would be on Munch or Short right now.
-Mihail is either deliberately not reading the thread or is scum. Pick one.
*slap wind*
Reason: Roleblocking Gent
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby Swordsworth » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Kmenx wrote:
melanora wrote:
Hiphoplog wrote:Well, I guess it doesn't count as Citizen.


or MAYBE he's fucking LYING


Or maybe his role is actually not a citizen (BLFM had a doublevoter who did not count as a citizen and that got approved by FM mods)


BLFM was an explicitly bastard game.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
User avatar
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: Sailing

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:14 pm

@Cakez My opinion of you as a slot hasn't changed much, but I was primarily scumreading your interactions under my impression that Melanora was caught scum and Elusive was un-CCed Town Power. You seemed to immediately scumread everyone who even considered Mel as a possible lynch target, which was majorly suspicious.

EdwardENygma wrote:Paranoid bb, I made you a question.


I missed it apparently, rechecking now.

Melanora please spoiler your memes, they burn.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby WindBlqde » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Hiphoplog wrote:Updates from Gent:
-Neighbor + Escort Neighbor is weird af. Probably a "lynch the bastard to be safe"
-Munch not reacting to Gent's death feels really weird, not something he expects munch to do.
-If had vote would be on Munch or Short right now.
-Mihail is either deliberately not reading the thread or is scum. Pick one.
*slap wind*
Reason: Roleblocking Gent

Reported for child abuse.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Oh, reads.

Likely Town-TheCow (D), Melanora
Town-Oriented- mihail66, WindBlqde, EE, Hiphoplog (D), TheWolfBuddy
Unknown- IAmAMunchlax (D), Notleyva, Tarot, SirCakez, ChubbyMooshroom9
Scum-oriented- Shortcutbutton, milte345
Likely Scum-TDA

First variant, probably going to switch up soon since this is based on the day's events/quick glance rather than individual ISOs. This is also not counting in meta.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 pm

HEY WIND MIND BEING USEFUL AND READING THE THREAD
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby WindBlqde » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:41 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:HEY WIND MIND BEING USEFUL AND READING THE THREAD

Yes, I do.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:45 pm

I can't tell if you're jestering or just genuinely terrible at the game. Either way answer my question.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:46 pm

@metrion

request to make the title "Dishonorable Sudoku"
I'm just a memer, I meme my life away... away...

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
frop418 wrote:What do you guys find scummy about Sevo?

What do you think of S0me0ne's opinion on Sevo?

He pointed a lot of interesting points.


Understood is my #1 policy vig forever.
User avatar
TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:47 am

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby WindBlqde » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:14 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I can't tell if you're jestering or just genuinely terrible at the game. Either way answer my question.

Isn't that what I just did?
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby melanora » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:21 pm

mihail have you read yet?
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby Hiphoplog » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Oh dear brace yourselves for the color list.

Gent's mostly complaining about your guys's reads fyi.
He'd like to point out to anyone scum reading milte that they aren't scum reading Tarot when all points against Milte apply to him as well.
He's also disappointed Android didn't put him on his list.
Also Gent's lynch pool: ((Tarot/Short/Munch/Android/Mihail))
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby melanora » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Hiphoplog wrote:Oh dear brace yourselves for the color list.

Gent's mostly complaining about your guys's reads fyi.
He'd like to point out to anyone scum reading milte that they aren't scum reading Tarot when all points against Milte apply to him as well.
He's also disappointed Android didn't put him on his list.
Also Gent's lynch pool: ((Tarot/Short/Munch/Android/Mihail))


Ask Gent how dumb he thinks Mihail is for not reading the thread.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:43 pm

melanora wrote:
Hiphoplog wrote:Oh dear brace yourselves for the color list.

Gent's mostly complaining about your guys's reads fyi.
He'd like to point out to anyone scum reading milte that they aren't scum reading Tarot when all points against Milte apply to him as well.
He's also disappointed Android didn't put him on his list.
Also Gent's lynch pool: ((Tarot/Short/Munch/Android/Mihail))


Ask Gent how dumb he thinks Mihail is for not reading the thread.

I can sort of see where Gent is coming from.

I'm thinking Gent believes even after being told he was wrong, he refutes the evidence and still pushes it.

@Gent am I correct?
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 pm

What does the d mean in your reads?
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby milte345 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Wait someone other than cow or android has scum read me?
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Hiphoplog wrote:Oh dear brace yourselves for the color list.

Gent's mostly complaining about your guys's reads fyi.
He'd like to point out to anyone scum reading milte that they aren't scum reading Tarot when all points against Milte apply to him as well.
He's also disappointed Android didn't put him on his list.
Also Gent's lynch pool: ((Tarot/Short/Munch/Android/Mihail))


No pink dunce list this time since it seems to throw town into chaos.

Remove myself (obviously) and Mihail, add Milte and I agree with the lynch pool, but I want to know his own reasons for why munch is on there. Also Tarot hasn't drawn my attention to him since he's super inactive, which I equate to him being busy with personal stuff. Milte on the other hand seems to be both trying to draw attention to himself and divert it to other people simultaneously, and theres posts like
milte345 wrote:4 majority have died for one scum that's not really scum. We need to weigh lynchs better

which look like he's fishing for fr33 towncred without putting his own input into things. His posts are fluffy or just not well thought-out IMO. Plus that earlier interaction with cow was super weird and I don't like it.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:51 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:What does the d mean in your reads?

You dunce
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:52 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:What does the d mean in your reads?


Dunced. Memes never die, unlike my brain cells.

WindBlqde wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I can't tell if you're jestering or just genuinely terrible at the game. Either way answer my question.

Isn't that what I just did?

No.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby WindBlqde » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:55 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:What does the d mean in your reads?


Dunced. Memes never die, unlike my brain cells.

WindBlqde wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I can't tell if you're jestering or just genuinely terrible at the game. Either way answer my question.

Isn't that what I just did?

No.

Fine, I'll be more active.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:56 pm

I want you to answer my question.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:57 pm

WindBlqde wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:What does the d mean in your reads?


Dunced. Memes never die, unlike my brain cells.

WindBlqde wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I can't tell if you're jestering or just genuinely terrible at the game. Either way answer my question.

Isn't that what I just did?

No.

Fine, I'll be more active.

I don't see how that's bad.

BTW Wind give us list of top 5 town and top 5 scum. I don't recall you making any real statements on this and I'd like your opinion for finding scum.
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby milte345 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:58 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Milte on the other hand seems to be both trying to draw attention to himself and divert it to other people simultaneously,

Imma need some quotes on that.
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests