SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:48 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:We did the thing yesterday. Were you reading?

Yes, but if you mnea your case that's a really bad reason.
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:50 pm

We're simply wagoninf someone to get them out of the pits of inactivity and into being productive

I could've done it on half the player list but I chose leyva
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Edward you do realize you're acting like I'm confirmed and no one else is doing the same?
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheCow » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Why did you choose that moment, though? As you said, the player you chose was irrelevant.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:53 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:We're simply wagoninf someone to get them out of the pits of inactivity and into being productive

I could've done it on half the player list but I chose leyva
ShortcutButton wrote:I had a thought that maybe since I'm pretty high it wouild actually help with my scumreading so here goes
notleyva wrote:This thread is painfully funny to read.

Well, Cyantic's push on Mela is absolutely horrid. Mel is always an angster and is a pissy child whenever it comes to FM.

Erravi wrote:Either way!

Mela, your first post is filled with ETA and a bit of a desperate attack on the people who voted you. Why should I not vote you for all of these reasons? Are you that adamant I'm scum for my vote?


Mela overreacting, cursing, and saying different variations of the word "FUCK" is not a reason to scum read Mel. Cyantic feels scummy, honestly. I'm wary about voting for him, or even lynching him due to the recent games I've played with this guy. In Disgaea, he was a scumfuck and made the absolute worst pushes, I was scumreading him there to. not sure if scum or bad.

filled with brushing ofo peoples playstyles, the psot is literally notjing but calling cy and mel bad and then fenbceshiting on him, don't like it
Erravi, the edgy one

oh look he did it again
notleyva wrote:
Erravi wrote:
notleyva wrote:This thread is painfully funny to read.

Well, Cyantic's push on Mela is absolutely horrid. Mel is always an angster and is a pissy child whenever it comes to FM.

Erravi wrote:Either way!

Mela, your first post is filled with ETA and a bit of a desperate attack on the people who voted you. Why should I not vote you for all of these reasons? Are you that adamant I'm scum for my vote?


Mela overreacting, cursing, and saying different variations of the word "FUCK" is not a reason to scum read Mel. Cyantic feels scummy, honestly. I'm wary about voting for him, or even lynching him due to the recent games I've played with this guy. In Disgaea, he was a scumfuck and made the absolute worst pushes, I was scumreading him there to. not sure if scum or bad.


You certainly say a lot without meaning much, Leyva. I pushed on Mela because she's much more of an emotional player then any of the other options - thus more likely to give away something. It's a fairly simple train of thought.


Useless, unmotivated, and overall bad Push. Mel's a player who overreacts regardless of alignment. Pushing her would simply, just piss her off and make her yell various curse words. That's the only thing that'll happen from pushing her. The only good reason for pushing Mela like you were would be for pushing a mislynch, in all honestly. I don't like the push you made, and I don't know if it's you be scum, or you being terribad.

this post like what hes claling ouit on is also uselss and motivated. you really are just saying shes bad and then fencesitting again its more of the samw
That read list gave me cancer.

doubtcasting again
b/c of the colors

town leyva wouldn't feel the need to explain himself
notleyva wrote:moon i will not change my avatar, fight me you whore

also; Paranoid's chubby read is worse than cyan's push t b h. Let's take a gander at chubby's posts, shall we? Let's see what he has done. He's made a few posts about not getting his rolecard and two posts questioning Hip. I honestly don't know where else you would pull this read, other than out of your vertical assymptote

he repeats himsef which makes it looks like he could have simply just extended his post by typing more
notleyva wrote:I don't think the STAA guy is scum, his posts feel very genuine, p sure he's just a VI. On the other hand, I don't like Cy, and haven't been liking his posts. Leaning scum now from the null that I previously had.

scum leyva would've known they were a hydra which makes this just looks like an attempt at a fake townslip
notleyva wrote:
Erravi wrote:that's two people leyva. you're sure spreading your focus around

i'm cool if you're scumreading me, but if you're going for that alone you sure are being rather apathetic about it, since you seem pretty singularly focused on me

moon asked a question, lol

pockeintg moon
notleyva wrote:Are we really considering the possibility of the result being fabricated here. People who are thinking like this should just CTRL-W there way off of here. It's a fact, and should be treated as so, this isn't a bastard game. @cakez

Anyways. I would rather lynch Erravi/STAA instead of Mel. I've had a gut feeling about Erravi being scum at the beginning of the game. Even though, I didn't have a scumread on STAA originally, I feel that he could be scum as of recent terms with his "giving up" and other stuff he's been saying related to that.

Mel<Erravi lynch imo

/vote Erravi

literally doesn't give a shit about staa who he just had a townreas on
notleyva wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
notleyva wrote:Mel<Erravi lynch imo

This isn't our lynch pool.
The vote stacking is scary.
We don't know the majority.

Yes it is.

This is not a bastard game.

FMLSheWas12

more like

FMLwhyisFMLinthisgame

more demoralizing
notleyva wrote:ill read up tomorrow

pro-tip: we shouldn't lynch mela today.

l I t e r a l l y a s c u m c l a I m

so all in all leyva heas a decent chance to be scum thank you weed for helping me focus on the important things good bye

This post is the contrary to the reason you claim you currently want to lynch leyva. Choose one(in dead chat at least)

/vote ShortCut

With kills, majority is 8 now everyone. Don't forget.
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby milte345 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:57 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
milte345 wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:
milte345 wrote:
TheCow wrote:/vote milte

yeah yeah I know I'm stating the obvious can it.


Wanna try and change that?

What dyou mean?

I think he means stop being an inactive shitter and do stuff other than "someone dided."

This implies I have independent thought
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby TheCow » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:58 pm

milte345 wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:
milte345 wrote:
TheCow wrote:/vote milte

yeah yeah I know I'm stating the obvious can it.


Wanna try and change that?

What dyou mean?

Replace out.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:58 pm

milte345 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
milte345 wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:
milte345 wrote:
TheCow wrote:/vote milte

yeah yeah I know I'm stating the obvious can it.


Wanna try and change that?

What dyou mean?

I think he means stop being an inactive shitter and do stuff other than "someone dided."

This implies I have independent thought

You do if you can post the obvious
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Wait ignore me, majoirty is 9 my b my b(assuming no hidden hydras ofc)
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:01 pm

TheCow wrote:Why did you choose that moment, though? As you said, the player you chose was irrelevant.

I wasn't high and we weren't getting anywhere with you and elusive
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:01 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:
TheCow wrote:Why did you choose that moment, though? As you said, the player you chose was irrelevant.

I was high and we weren't getting anywhere with you and elusive
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:01 pm

EdwardENygma wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:Edward you do realize you're acting like I'm confirmed and no one else is doing the same?


>Exactly what pretty much everyone was doing yesterday with Belle

Elusive then promptly claimed fucking neutral
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Your point..?
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:07 pm

He was voted because he claimed neutral not because he was scummy. If he was only scummy he would've been lynched the day before that.
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby milte345 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:07 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Wait ignore me, majoirty is 9 my b my b(assuming no hidden hydras ofc)

Assume less, people probably won't admit their hydras anymore
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby mihail66 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Neutral crier... K, then I thought of that as well but seeing Mel's reaction("Fuck yeah I ain't getting lynched lets get that lynches going") I think that there is a pretty high chance for a scum flip(who brings up meta should be aware that I have heard enough already from day 1)

Here is how the neighbourhood works:
I get a PM from Metrion each night containing the quicktopic link every night. Different chats are made every night but we are only 2 in there. Nothing else, the QT gets locked at sunrise. However the one I am with claimed to have abilities(and to be town of course), I asked him if his rolecard said something about how we are connected but day came before he could answer(maybe the fact that I forgot about the chat and asked a few hours before the day also helped)

ShortcutButton wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:Edward you do realize you're acting like I'm confirmed and no one else is doing the same?


>Exactly what pretty much everyone was doing yesterday with Belle

Elusive then promptly claimed fucking neutral

Who has a win condition that doesn't favour the town in any case... Ellusive was pretty much a scum amne as a background and a game manipulator at the front.
User avatar
mihail66
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:09 am
Location: Cmon guess it

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 pm

milte345 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Wait ignore me, majoirty is 9 my b my b(assuming no hidden hydras ofc)

Assume less, people probably won't admit their hydras anymore

That's what hidden hydras mean.
ShortcutButton wrote:He was voted because he claimed neutral not because he was scummy. If he was only scummy he would've been lynched the day before that.

English plzzz
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby milte345 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:10 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
milte345 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Wait ignore me, majoirty is 9 my b my b(assuming no hidden hydras ofc)

Assume less, people probably won't admit their hydras anymore

That's what hidden hydras mean.

I'm making sure it's not spread that 9 is the definitive majority
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Person claim neutral

Neutral bad

Neutral get lynched
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:11 pm

milte345 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
milte345 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Wait ignore me, majoirty is 9 my b my b(assuming no hidden hydras ofc)

Assume less, people probably won't admit their hydras anymore

That's what hidden hydras mean.

I'm making sure it's not spread that 9 is the definitive majority

That's why I put the parantheses there with the hidden hydras-but since yesterday was 10 I think it's safe to assume it's 9.
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:Person claim neutral

Neutral bad

Neutral get lynched

Yeah, that's what happened. Why are you stating the obvious? We know what happened, so why are you bringing it up?
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 pm

This is kinda obviously a tank job from chubby trying to discredit me at every turn because the scumteam agreed to do it. Chubby is a smart guy; he knows what I meant by that post and he had no answer.

Arc drew a connection to me and Elusive, but I explained why the cases were different. I am not claiming neutral.
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:15 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:This is kinda obviously a tank job from chubby trying to discredit me at every turn because the scumteam agreed to do it. Chubby is a smart guy; he knows what I meant by that post and he had no answer.

Arc drew a connection to me and Elusive, but I explained why the cases were different. I am not claiming neutral.

I know you're not claiming neutral, but if you're not restating what happened yesterday(the English version of what you said is literally what happened end of yesterday) then what are you saying? Doesn't seem like you'd be saying anything else tbh
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby milte345 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:19 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
milte345 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
milte345 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Wait ignore me, majoirty is 9 my b my b(assuming no hidden hydras ofc)

Assume less, people probably won't admit their hydras anymore

That's what hidden hydras mean.

I'm making sure it's not spread that 9 is the definitive majority

That's why I put the parantheses there with the hidden hydras-but since yesterday was 10 I think it's safe to assume it's 9.

It's never safe to assume in a Met game
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Postby ShortcutButton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:23 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:This is kinda obviously a tank job from chubby trying to discredit me at every turn because the scumteam agreed to do it. Chubby is a smart guy; he knows what I meant by that post and he had no answer.

Arc drew a connection to me and Elusive, but I explained why the cases were different. I am not claiming neutral.

I know you're not claiming neutral, but if you're not restating what happened yesterday(the English version of what you said is literally what happened end of yesterday) then what are you saying? Doesn't seem like you'd be saying anything else tbh

ShortcutButton wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:Edward you do realize you're acting like I'm confirmed and no one else is doing the same?


>Exactly what pretty much everyone was doing yesterday with Belle

Elusive then promptly claimed fucking neutral

If you can't get the picture here I can't explain it to you.
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests