SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 2 (Chasing Highs)

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Oh I missed "unknown" it appears. That would make sense then, my bad.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby Swordsworth » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 pm

So tarot is claiming hakumen?
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby melanora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:53 pm

TBH Swords, idk what that means, and I don't give a shit, unless we're gonna start finding scum.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:55 pm

/unvote
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby ElusiveBelle » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Cow's claim is a bunch of what, however question. Are we allowed to confirm if we see an "official" name in a QT. Such as with the star and what not? Otherwise FML can confirm that as I was the jailer so Cow's point is moot. However if they want to prove it I can jail them instead to see it. Cow is likely scum with Mela though.

Next question, would unknown hydra be considered bastard? I don't like that idea of the claim and it seems more like scum trying to protect scum and get a strong town role lynched.

@Mela
I did answer your question, just becuase you don't like the answer doesn't mean it isn't there. If that is all you really have though it's pretty weak defense. A cute one but weak

You want to make a point but it's all just angry babble and I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt yesterday, which I even told FML last night. However it amounts to nothing with a weak defense of nothing. Just doubtcasting without proving yourself town. Instead of trying to fling mud and rage at everything try and prove yourself town. I know the results are legit and you clearly don't like that because you're scum but if you cant argue why you're even town then there isn't much of a decision to make here on you being scum.

P-Edit:
@ Tarot
I explained this to FML, when Short claimed my role I was asking them a lot of questions, questions that now I have revealed have to do with my real role. I wanted to know everything they would claim before jailing them that night to talk to them and pressure them for a claim and get their real role. However when it looked like the vote was shifting to Short after they retracted the claim I switched back to FML.

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:58 pm

@Cow I don't really buy your claim, knowing you you just kinda claimed that for no real good reason.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:59 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:I am the jailer and will admit to lying to FML about being able to claim, I'd prefer to stay hidden to gain more information on my own but they're forcing my hand here which is unfortunate. However, I can confirm Retral and FML as part of a Hydra as FML is Sena to Retral's Luna along side their last bit Trinity Glassfille, if I am not mistaken, whom I do not know yet just that they exist. Upon release of FML from jail last night I was informed of their role and can confirm it. I can also go into more detail on how Hydra's work and how the voting works as I am part of one as well as I presume a few others are.

If more people have questions feel free to ask but note that I am still busy so it'll take time to get to it all.

P-Edit:
Retral is not the primary, the third unknown party is. Both Retral and FML are "souls" inside them essentially as far as the lore goes from what I can tell.

ElusiveBelle wrote:Quick Mobile message about Ignis and I

What I can do
Day action, select player to jail.

Night action: Talk to target for first half the night, receive their role name upon release. Side note: I can possibly "conduct further experiments" on them upon release but have not been told what this means. My assumption is an upgrade of sorts? I was told I could not do so on FML. Or that they are inapplicable.

What Ignis can do:
Be instructed to "scan" players
PC checks, Sheriff Check, or Role check (similar to my own ability here). Cannot use again until they use the others and naturally once per day.
I can instruct them who to target but I do not receive the information myself. It will be announced to all.

Side ability: Acts as a vote in my stead, we can both vote but I decide which vote counts in the end. This is how Erravi and STAA operated as well I presume, and how FML, Ret, and their third would act if I had to guess. My assumption is that this is like a Jester blocker for me, or Phantom/Shade, as otherwise it would not be needed. So neutrals are likely in play.

It all sounds strong but it's not as much as you would think. I don't get specifics myself and all of Ignis's results are public.

Seems convenient, don't you think? I caught you red handed, m8.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:00 pm

So if I'm correct Elusive and Cow are directly CCing each other yes?
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:01 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:So if I'm correct Elusive and Cow are directly CCing each other yes?

I think it's more of a fact hat Cow is calling out Elusive because Elusive results say that Mel is scum, but Cow is a "hydra" with Mel so if we lynch Mel we kill Cow...something like that.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Are you roleclaiming, Munch? :distracted
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Cow can you point to the contradiction in those two posts?

P-Edit: Cow says Mel is town, Elusive says Mel is scum. Correct?
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:03 pm

There's something we're forgetting: Belle lied about his role. Munch is lookout, and is vanilla. Bele claimed non-vanilla daycop.

Anyway, I asked met: results are in the same PMs as what-happened-to-you-things.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:04 pm

/vote ElusiveBelle

Claim your real role now.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Wait hold up Cow. I don't understand this;

TheCow wrote:I don't believe Belle's claim.

I also scumread Mel, independently.

Do you think both Mel and Elusive are scum?
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:07 pm

HalkInHunt wrote:10 pages in, just got my eye on this
SirCakez wrote:Cyantic translate your posts into English thanks
Gent/cow might actually be town

I think SirCakes is pairing town with scum here as if one(cow) flips town than his scum friend(Gent) is also town and people will remember this in mind but forget who posted it
Which is scummy
Back to reading

Opinion on Belle?
Leyva?
Munch?
Mel?
Ignis?
New roles in general?
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Cow your claim is even more loaded than Elusive's. I did confirm Elusive jailed me, a jail is a day ability and at the same time Cow is claiming lightkeeper again.
>Press X to doubt both.

Elusive didn't ask Short anything, you initiated with "I believe his claim" in the thread. Perhaps you might've planned to interrogate Short but the day phase doesn't align with your thoughts. You later stated "I knew Short was lying, I wanted to talk to them about that as I figured it was a scum thing. Their reaction after caving didn't sell their point that well either but again I thought they would be lynched by then so I switched back to you for discussion" word for word.

I think Ignis /unvoting would be even MORE appropriate to ensure the lynch is moved in this situation, no?

P-Edit: It's technically a CC because Cow/Mel should be an opposing alignment with STAA/Erravi.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:08 pm

HalkInHunt wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:Cow can you point to the contradiction in those two posts?

But they are both town and you are trying to make it appear like they say it?
Because that's what i think right now

Cow and Elusive both town? Cow and Mela both town?

I just wanna fuckin know dude
EdwardENygma wrote:Wow, this seems oddly familiar, doesn't it Cow?

ShortcutButton wrote:So if I'm correct Elusive and Cow are directly CCing each other yes?

He never really said that, no. Which one are you buying?

A VC would be nice.

Cow because I didn't like Elusive's reasoning for what I had said earlier about him believing me. Here it is for reference:
ElusiveBelle wrote:P-Edit:@ Tarot
I explained this to FML, when Short claimed my role I was asking them a lot of questions, questions that now I have revealed have to do with my real role. I wanted to know everything they would claim before jailing them that night to talk to them and pressure them for a claim and get their real role. However when it looked like the vote was shifting to Short after they retracted the claim I switched back to FML.

I don't see how asking me questions about a fake role would lead to him wanting to know my real role. He'd want to know my real role regardless.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby milte345 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:09 pm

What's mel's flavor name claim again?
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:09 pm

ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:09 pm

@milte; No. 13.

Cow please answer my question.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby milte345 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Cow you need to explain in better words how you're a hydra with Mel cause currently I don't believe you
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:15 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:Wait hold up Cow. I don't understand this;

TheCow wrote:I don't believe Belle's claim.

I also scumread Mel, independently.

Do you think both Mel and Elusive are scum?

Because asking for protection is scummy
EdwardENygma wrote:Wow, this seems oddly familiar, doesn't it Cow?

He never really said that, no. Which one are you buying?

A VC would be nice.

You're scumbuddies with Belle? Cool, good to know. Image

No it isn't. It really, really, isn't. You're flailing around at this point, trying to latch onto a defense.
FMLSheWas12 wrote:Cow your claim is even more loaded than Elusive's. I did confirm Elusive jailed me, a jail is a day ability and at the same time Cow is claiming lightkeeper again.
>Press X to doubt both.

Elusive didn't ask Short anything, you initiated with "I believe his claim" in the thread. Perhaps you might've planned to interrogate Short but the day phase doesn't align with your thoughts. You later stated "I knew Short was lying, I wanted to talk to them about that as I figured it was a scum thing. Their reaction after caving didn't sell their point that well either but again I thought they would be lynched by then so I switched back to you for discussion" word for word.

I think Ignis /unvoting would be even MORE appropriate to ensure the lynch is moved in this situation, no?

P-Edit: It's technically a CC because Cow/Mel should be an opposing alignment with STAA/Erravi.

This. Just look at Santa's CFM pitch: before, he had this very same jack of all day seers idea, but then ultimitly removed it because it would be far too powerful. Met would never put this into their game, because they don't need to buff that role. We need to remember which hosts we're dealing with.
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Awesome, so now we have two overpowered town claimants and Mel is now in a hydra without knowing it and is Cow suggesting someone other than Elusive was the jailor with both parties having full knowledge of the chat what the fuck am I reading right now.

You're suspicious. Very, very suspicious. Then again, we'll probably lynch you for being SK, and then lose because of it :roll:
melanora wrote:Elusive, since you refuse to actually answer, allow me to refresh everyone's minds here really quick.

Before the Ignis message, no one actually thought that I was scummy, although Cyan and his hydra buddy were voting for me. Interesting, to choose us to put forth as being opposite alignments. And even then, no one believed that there was actual scum - that was why they demanded Parity Cop claim. And yet, you remained silent. Shit, someone else counter claimed for the memes, more or less, you freaked out, then said nothing.

And then the start of the day, and no one auto-lynched me. Why? Because they were still not convinced I was scum.

People keep claiming that I'm scummy AF, and yet, I have yet to see any reason as to why I'm scum save for the Ignis announcement, stating that Cyan and I have opposite win conditions.

I'm Town. Apparently I have a Hydra. I've already fully claimed.

And you refuse to accept the possibility that I am town.

Which means:

You already know I'm Town.

You don't have to consider that Metrion/Ignis are bastard / scum. You already know that the announcement is false.

Therefore, you're going to push nonstop to lynch me regardless, and you were hoping I wouldn't ask for your accusations now, because it screws you over more tomorrow when I flip Town.

Give me an accusation - why am I scum? And don't say because of your stupid results.

Oh wait. You can't. Why? Because I'm Town. I'm not scummy. And you fucking know it.

/vote ElusiveBelle

Reminder: I'm a double voter today.

This is believable. And stupid. Incredibly stupid. Image
IAmAMunchlax wrote:@milte; No. 13.

Cow please answer my question.

I'm not lynch immune today, and why would I sacrifice my one-time immunity ability for this bullshit?

A "vampire" doesn't have to be a "vampire".

Belle is scum, because proof.
Munch is scummy because of posts.
Android is scummy because posts.
Leyva is scumbuddies with Belle.

Am I missing anything?

Mel is probably Town.
Elastoid is probably Town.
Arc is probably Town.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Latch onto a defense of who?
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:17 pm

So, we're all in agreement? Belle lynch? Munch should be put into solitary confinement, until we can figure out if he's scumbuddies with Belle or not.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads