SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 2 (Chasing Highs)

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:07 pm

"If you can convince me you are town I will let you go half way through the night to do what you need to do." - Elusive in the jail QT.

Elusive is still a jailor and can use their ability to roleblock.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 pm

I brought up the idea Elusive reacted poorly to Short's claim. Short buddied it, made a big deal of it, then randomly dropped it for no good reason. :/

Just based off that made me think he "reaction tested" for no good reason because he didn't even consider the responses he received.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Location: In the backyard digging up the preschoolers I strangled back in the 90s.

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:24 pm

EdwardENygma wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:He's confirmed I guess

I know I'm flip flopping but this is where I'm at right now

Sure am glad they're confirmed and not that obvious role we agreed was a crier earlier, boy would that be awful.

Short-Elusive-Hip-Sir scumteam? Possible. Former two for sure, Cakez is scummy on his own, Hip is the weak link because he's terribad. I haven't forgotten Gent.

Prob not Cakez, I'm reading him Town.

I haven't gone over the last few pages again yet, I plan on doing it later. #reactiontest

I'd be willing to peg Gent as the last scum.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:25 pm

I'm guessing there's at least one traitor in play, since Met loves his neutrals. Maybe 5 scum tops, depending on how many of them are hydrad.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:26 pm

Further, Belle is pretty much confirmed scum via flavour k e k
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:29 pm

EdwardENygma wrote:

Sure am glad they're confirmed and not that obvious role we agreed was a crier earlier, boy would that be awful.

Short-Elusive-Hip-Sir scumteam? Possible. Former two for sure, Cakez is scummy on his own, Hip is the weak link because he's terribad. I haven't forgotten Gent.

I'm sorry but you cannot scum read me based on your own lack of competence to read and make halfway decent scum reads.

Dirrected at everyone opposing a Mel/Elusive lynch -
Seriously though literally no one here wants to take the obvious simple solution of just lynching mel and vigging/lynching Elusive if Mel is Majority. No, everyone wants to keep both of them alive that way we can't possibly figure out which one of them is scum. :roll: I don't care how scummy you think someone is you need to think about the town and not your damn pride about being correct we know for a fact 1 of those 2 is scum so we are killing the 2 of them unless the first flips scum. I don't want to here this "but X is scummy" today because we are not lynching them we are lynching one of the people CCing each other.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:30 pm

lol
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:30 pm

EdwardENygma wrote:lol

You need to fuck off and replace out if you're not going to take this game seriously.

TheCow wrote:lol

don't feed him.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:33 pm

TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Because I'm not apathetic enough to lynch anyone out of the CC. I want to keep town alive. And obviously having an opinion on the matter helps with reads and furthering we minimize our casualty.

I shouldn't have to explain this.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Well there's all the reads I can manage to make right now. More people need to die.
Spoiler: OK, so let's just start with this Elusive/Mel - 1 of them are given scum so that's easy, there are as Cow pointed out likely at most 4 of Mafia.
Elusive's claim is pretty weak to be honest, and everyone saying it's too strong to be town doesn't make a ton of sense. It's a simple interrogator/flavor cop which is above average but not overpowered and the day abilities from Ignis are maybe the strongest part since it is a daycop and day PC. Assuming then that Edward's claim is true, which it is since he is fairly obvious town, then there is a very good chance there is a day framer probably a fulltime framer because of Moon's flip as well. There being a good chance of one also contributes to making the Relius/Ignis claim look better.
Then of course since I believe Elusive's claim then Mel is going to be scum unless she is somehow an unaware miller or the aforementioned dayframer framed her or Erravi which isn't really out of the realm of possibilities as both of them were already being voted up. I don't really think they were framed either because of Mel's personal claim being rather ambiguous and I don't think anyone would give Mel a doublevote ability for the day with a guilty on her.
EdwardENygma wrote:

Short-Elusive-Hip-Sir scumteam? Possible. Former two for sure, Cakez is scummy on his own, Hip is the weak link because he's terrible. I haven't forgotten Gent.

So I mentioned earlier that Edward is very likely town and this is a pretty good post to just outright prove that. While his reads lack a lot of effort put into them it's pretty clear he is town from the admission of his lack of effort. Scum really want to blend in with the town and nothing sticks out more like a sore thumb than saying a player is definite scum and saying they can't really link any connections to any other scum reads. Scum wouldn't be caught dead being that careless and blatantly not trying with their read. (Oh and now that town-tell is used up so no one else is getting town-told for being lazy. In fact be lazy and I will off your head.)

Various Town read section:
I'm going to go ahead and also say Retral/FML are clean and clear. FML's daymarshal also backs up the idea that a dayframer probably exists.
ICE's ISO also looks pretty good, their response to Sir saying Android was lock town looked very townie. The only chance that read can possibly change is a hard guilty on ICE or Android flips scum.
Sadly that's it for the obvious townies that townslipped.
Other's I feel pretty good about being town are Cow for his contributions and acting like he cares about his win con at least; Paranoid feels pretty good as well due to my read on ICE and I question Cakez a bit.

Meaning this list:
Tarot
TrueGent
SirCakez
TheCow
IAmAMunchlax
ChubbyMooshroom9
notleyva
TheParanoidAndroid
TheWolfBuddy
Varanus
milte345
JammySplodge
ShortcutButton
WindBlqde
DesuSigi
mihail66

Retral/FML hydra is still in there though and they are pretty much lock town. Strikethroughs are also town reads, but not townslipps.
Should have around 4-5 scum in it. 4 assuming it's just a 5 player Mafia and no traitors or something. Basically a quarter of that list is scum.
I'm not quite sure which of those 16 is scum, but I've already presented my case on Wind being scum that everyone just brushed off 'cuz meta which still bugs me. Cakez also is cum mostly from his constant Paranoid push which I don't agree with at all and not really defending that point well, he also pushes Mel saying she's just lying about not knowing her role which is odd. The only problem is that Cakez has a not suspicious result from Elusive whom I trust which means either Cakez is just scummy for no reason, I'm dead wrong about Elusive, or he's an innocent mafia. The first may be the most likely case on him.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:25 pm

These scumteam predictions are dependent on the fact that the scum even know their scumbuddies.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:30 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:These scumteam predictions are dependent on the fact that the scum even know their scumbuddies.

You do know the definition of a game of mafia is that is has to contain an informed minority right?
As in there has to be a group of people who know who each other are and have to kill the majority otherwise it's not a game of mafia.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:33 pm

That makes sense
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Hip a few things:
1. I suppose you can call me a day-marshal, but it's important to know I merely delay. This only supports the idea of day roles.
2. Edward's claim (whatever you're referring to) was probably just memeing and moon's flip just looks like a debuffed lookout.
3. I don't think Edward is town for "not trying" ... I do think he's town but not for that reason.
4. I...really hope you didn't just do that.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Oh I thought you canceled them, nevermind then.
And really I wont accept people claiming for memes at this point. I will fucking murder the next person to "reaction test claim."
Well he's town, but he's not trying. His last few posts have been the most contribution from him so far.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08 pm

If I had lurked and never said anything would you have less of a scumread on me? Think about that.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:10 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:If I had lurked and never said anything would you have less of a scumread on me? Think about that.

Logically yes.
I mean you wouldn't be posting scummy content at the very least.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:11 pm

If the answer is yes, then isn't the scumread merely anecdotal evidence and what-ifs?

The thing is I take these risks to benefit the town, me doing nothing would be much more of a detriment to the town than what I am doing right now.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby DesuSigir » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Hip,how can trust ellusive and scum read cakez at the same time?

Like ellusive ''cleared'' him at the first 24 hours
Your regular ToS person xD
DesuSigir
Jester
Jester

Postby TrueGent » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:19 pm

people need to stop being little bitches about scumreading the suicidal guy
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:20 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:If the answer is yes, then isn't the scumread merely anecdotal evidence and what-ifs?

The thing is I take these risks to benefit the town, me doing nothing would be much more of a detriment to the town than what I am doing right now.

what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:22 pm

TrueGent wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:If the answer is yes, then isn't the scumread merely anecdotal evidence and what-ifs?

what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some

dude.

I am like perpetually high evey single Friday, no fuckin jhoke
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby mihail66 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:23 pm

TheCow wrote:Further, Belle is pretty much confirmed scum via flavour k e k

Exactly the opposite, game is not bastard so Ellusive's mod confirmed messages can't be lying=>Ellusive is town(or at least a multicop, I haven't heard of scum cop but k)
Hiphoplog wrote:Well there's all the reads I can manage to make right now. More people need to die.
Spoiler: OK, so let's just start with this Elusive/Mel - 1 of them are given scum so that's easy, there are as Cow pointed out likely at most 4 of Mafia.
Elusive's claim is pretty weak to be honest, and everyone saying it's too strong to be town doesn't make a ton of sense. It's a simple interrogator/flavor cop which is above average but not overpowered and the day abilities from Ignis are maybe the strongest part since it is a daycop and day PC. Assuming then that Edward's claim is true, which it is since he is fairly obvious town, then there is a very good chance there is a day framer probably a fulltime framer because of Moon's flip as well. There being a good chance of one also contributes to making the Relius/Ignis claim look better.
Then of course since I believe Elusive's claim then Mel is going to be scum unless she is somehow an unaware miller or the aforementioned dayframer framed her or Erravi which isn't really out of the realm of possibilities as both of them were already being voted up. I don't really think they were framed either because of Mel's personal claim being rather ambiguous and I don't think anyone would give Mel a doublevote ability for the day with a guilty on her.
EdwardENygma wrote:

Short-Elusive-Hip-Sir scumteam? Possible. Former two for sure, Cakez is scummy on his own, Hip is the weak link because he's terrible. I haven't forgotten Gent.

So I mentioned earlier that Edward is very likely town and this is a pretty good post to just outright prove that. While his reads lack a lot of effort put into them it's pretty clear he is town from the admission of his lack of effort. Scum really want to blend in with the town and nothing sticks out more like a sore thumb than saying a player is definite scum and saying they can't really link any connections to any other scum reads. Scum wouldn't be caught dead being that careless and blatantly not trying with their read. (Oh and now that town-tell is used up so no one else is getting town-told for being lazy. In fact be lazy and I will off your head.)

Various Town read section:
I'm going to go ahead and also say Retral/FML are clean and clear. FML's daymarshal also backs up the idea that a dayframer probably exists.
ICE's ISO also looks pretty good, their response to Sir saying Android was lock town looked very townie. The only chance that read can possibly change is a hard guilty on ICE or Android flips scum.
Sadly that's it for the obvious townies that townslipped.
Other's I feel pretty good about being town are Cow for his contributions and acting like he cares about his win con at least; Paranoid feels pretty good as well due to my read on ICE and I question Cakez a bit.

Meaning this list:
Tarot
TrueGent
SirCakez
TheCow
IAmAMunchlax
ChubbyMooshroom9
notleyva
TheParanoidAndroid
TheWolfBuddy
Varanus
milte345
JammySplodge
ShortcutButton
WindBlqde
DesuSigi
mihail66

Retral/FML hydra is still in there though and they are pretty much lock town. Strikethroughs are also town reads, but not townslipps.
Should have around 4-5 scum in it. 4 assuming it's just a 5 player Mafia and no traitors or something. Basically a quarter of that list is scum.
I'm not quite sure which of those 16 is scum, but I've already presented my case on Wind being scum that everyone just brushed off 'cuz meta which still bugs me. Cakez also is cum mostly from his constant Paranoid push which I don't agree with at all and not really defending that point well, he also pushes Mel saying she's just lying about not knowing her role which is odd. The only problem is that Cakez has a not suspicious result from Elusive whom I trust which means either Cakez is just scummy for no reason, I'm dead wrong about Elusive, or he's an innocent mafia. The first may be the most likely case on him.

TFW someone mentions Miller in non bastard game... Disgusting!
(And you wrote cum instead of scum, one letter chamges everything I guess)
TheCow wrote:
TheCow wrote:k, i'm going to pretty much prove that Belle is a liar in a moment

If you guys are dumb enough to believe my light keeper claim, it stands to reason that you would also be pants-on-head retarded enough to believe Belle's claim.

Belle is prob underboss.

I didn't believe your lightkeeper claim, notice me senpai! Oh wait, I believe Ellusive's claim, how pity.

I kinda agree but the risk you took lead to mass confusion in the thread and even to mass fakeclaims and stuff. And still it didn't do what it was supposed to do(out the PC)
TrueGent wrote:people need to stop being little bitches about scumreading the suicidal guy

If we lynch you will you be so kind to kill scum with your jester kill, thx.
mihail66
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby TrueGent » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:24 pm

>implying im a jester
LUL
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads