SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ShortcutButton » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:52 pm

RetralMega wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:
RetralMega wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:NO DIO IS HERE!
Oh wait it just Varanus.
Now you're all probably gonna cry in bed tonight because I'm here.
Dio with it.
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

I want to lynch this guy for that shitty joke.

Meanie

I'm always like this and all of my posts are really tiny. They just look big because of large strings of quotes.
I hope to be better at FM one day.

Don't worry, none of us are good this game.

Speaking for everyone in the game sounds incredibly scummy.

why
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby RetralMega » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:55 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:
RetralMega wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:
RetralMega wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:NO DIO IS HERE!
Oh wait it just Varanus.
Now you're all probably gonna cry in bed tonight because I'm here.
Dio with it.
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

I want to lynch this guy for that shitty joke.

Meanie

I'm always like this and all of my posts are really tiny. They just look big because of large strings of quotes.
I hope to be better at FM one day.

Don't worry, none of us are good this game.

Speaking for everyone in the game sounds incredibly scummy.

why

It was a joke.
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:57 pm

TrueGent confirmed jester

spotted talking to themselves
I'm just a memer, I meme my life away... away...

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
frop418 wrote:What do you guys find scummy about Sevo?

What do you think of S0me0ne's opinion on Sevo?

He pointed a lot of interesting points.


Understood is my #1 policy vig forever.
User avatar
TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:47 am

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheCow » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Man, as the vigilante, I'm going to have a field day.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby SirCakez » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:58 pm

I was thinking earlier that cyantic was just being cyantic but actually he could be scum. His push on me is kinda reminding me of the previous blazblue where he was scum.
Image

Image

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
User avatar
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Above the clouds <3

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:58 pm

notleyva wrote:erravi, the edgy one.


That explains...a lot.

I disagree with Leyva, I think Melanora's scummier than Erravi based purely on her reactions. I don't actually believe either are scum though, neither of them feel false in their interactions and aside from being at ends they're pushing forward discussion in their own rights.

I don't believe that was a joke, Retral. I think you just realized how dumb that sounded.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:02 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:CHIPOTLE IS AMAZING YOU BASTARD

Spoiler: Image

notleyva wrote:Cyantic feels scummy, honestly. I'm wary about voting for him, or even lynching him due to the recent games I've played with this guy. In Disgaea, he was a scumfuck and made the absolute worst pushes, I was scumreading him there to. not sure if scum or bad.


Spoiler: Image
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:02 pm

TheCow wrote:Man, as the vigilante, I'm going to have a field day.


You're also dunced.

Leyva I don't follow. Are you saying pressuring Melanora is useless regardless of circumstance?
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby Hiphoplog » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Erravi wrote:
notleyva wrote:Useless, unmotivated, and overall bad Push. Mel's a player who overreacts regardless of alignment. Pushing her would simply, just piss her off and make her yell various curse words. That's the only thing that'll happen from pushing her. The only good reason for pushing Mela like you were would be for pushing a mislynch, in all honestly. I don't like the push you made, and I don't know if it's you be scum, or you being terribad.


Could you perhaps summarize on occasion? Pushing her is favorable because frustrated, angry people are more likely to give something away due to the fact that they aren't thinking clearly. This tends to be a proven bit of how people work.

LoF is a prime example why that's not always a good idea. He claims on the slightest pressure from what I notice.
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Doesn't Mel always get angry no matter what? (Please don't hurt me)

I don't know what you'd get from that, unless you're able to differentiate levels of anger and confirm what she is from that.
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby RetralMega » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:06 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I don't believe that was a joke, Retral. I think you just realized how dumb that sounded.

Yes, because what you said was completely AI and 100% points you out to be scum. /sarcasm
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:07 pm

I don't follow, Cy.
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby WindBlqde » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Hiphoplog wrote:
Erravi wrote:
notleyva wrote:Useless, unmotivated, and overall bad Push. Mel's a player who overreacts regardless of alignment. Pushing her would simply, just piss her off and make her yell various curse words. That's the only thing that'll happen from pushing her. The only good reason for pushing Mela like you were would be for pushing a mislynch, in all honestly. I don't like the push you made, and I don't know if it's you be scum, or you being terribad.


Could you perhaps summarize on occasion? Pushing her is favorable because frustrated, angry people are more likely to give something away due to the fact that they aren't thinking clearly. This tends to be a proven bit of how people work.

LoF is a prime example why that's not always a good idea. He claims on the slightest pressure from what I notice.

Same with me in NFMs where I'm the newbie.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ShortcutButton » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:09 pm

RetralMega wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:
RetralMega wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:
RetralMega wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:NO DIO IS HERE!
Oh wait it just Varanus.
Now you're all probably gonna cry in bed tonight because I'm here.
Dio with it.
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

I want to lynch this guy for that shitty joke.

Meanie

I'm always like this and all of my posts are really tiny. They just look big because of large strings of quotes.
I hope to be better at FM one day.

Don't worry, none of us are good this game.

Speaking for everyone in the game sounds incredibly scummy.

why

It was a joke.

reported

/vote Retral
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Erravi wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:I don't follow, Cy.


Scumslipping - giving away something that is irrevocably evidence that you are in fact scum.

Thank you Sherlock, that's not what I meant.
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby Hiphoplog » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:11 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:
Erravi wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:I don't follow, Cy.


Scumslipping - giving away something that is irrevocably evidence that you are in fact scum.

Thank you Sherlock, that's not what I meant.

Well you see you just need to get a twitter account and find him so you can follow him.
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby RetralMega » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:13 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:reported

/vote Retral

I'm just going to pretend this didn't happen because I think you're a better FM player than this...
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby STAA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Now, I'm back, I read through everything here's my thoughts:

I'm really confused.


WAIT PAUSE.

... am I being scum read because STAA is an idiot? Because if so, I'm going to flip a fucking table.


Also, Cyan was the first to vote me, and STAA just sheeped him. If anything, it looks more like STAA followed a scum buddy, and then threw out a bad reason to vote me, and in a panic is now trying to distance himself from me.

Amazing.

Lynch me now, boys. I'm too good for y'all.
- Mel


For the record, I'm not scum, and I'm not sheeping myself, and if I am, it's because for like the 5 millionth time now I'm going to repeat myself and say I HAVEN'T PLAYED FORUM MAFIA IN LIKE 2-3 YEARS, OF COURSE I'M GOING TO DO DUMB THINGS, MAINLY BECAUSE I'M RUSTY. LEARN TO READ MEL.

I can't read, I've already developed eye cancer from the STAA/Mel debacle.
- Paranoid


Good. I hope you are. Complaints can go to the nonexistent complaints department. (It didn't get enough funding).

In all honestly, I don't care if you find it cancerous. I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing, and we can go on our merry ways.
User avatar
STAA
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 pm
Location: Oclax (CST)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby STAA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:14 pm

I feel better now that I've kinda ranted.
Hi yes, I am a furry. Deal with it.

It's funny how people's emotions and outlooks can be changed by a few kind words from a few kind souls.

FM Record:
2-6-2 (game canned)
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
STAA
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 pm
Location: Oclax (CST)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby WindBlqde » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Erravi wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:
Erravi wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:I don't follow, Cy.


Scumslipping - giving away something that is irrevocably evidence that you are in fact scum.

Thank you Sherlock, that's not what I meant.


Then I must ask what you mean. Are you asking why I was voting her? People who are frustrated and angry are less likely to think rationally..?

You said that already like 5 times.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby WindBlqde » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:14 pm

STAA wrote:Now, I'm back, I read through everything here's my thoughts:

I'm really confused.


WAIT PAUSE.

... am I being scum read because STAA is an idiot? Because if so, I'm going to flip a fucking table.


Also, Cyan was the first to vote me, and STAA just sheeped him. If anything, it looks more like STAA followed a scum buddy, and then threw out a bad reason to vote me, and in a panic is now trying to distance himself from me.

Amazing.

Lynch me now, boys. I'm too good for y'all.
- Mel


For the record, I'm not scum, and I'm not sheeping myself, and if I am, it's because for like the 5 millionth time now I'm going to repeat myself and say I HAVEN'T PLAYED FORUM MAFIA IN LIKE 2-3 YEARS, OF COURSE I'M GOING TO DO DUMB THINGS, MAINLY BECAUSE I'M RUSTY. LEARN TO READ MEL.

I can't read, I've already developed eye cancer from the STAA/Mel debacle.
- Paranoid


Good. I hope you are. Complaints can go to the nonexistent complaints department. (It didn't get enough funding).

In all honestly, I don't care if you find it cancerous. I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing, and we can go on our merry ways.

But that's not possible. You joined one and a half years ago.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby RetralMega » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Forum Mafia is a game about intelligence and reading.
I doubt you can be rusty after any period of time.
User avatar
RetralMega
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:59 am
Location: Smallville, Kansas

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby SirCakez » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:15 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm not hallucinating
Crying about these players, yes
Image

Image

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
User avatar
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Above the clouds <3

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby Hiphoplog » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:16 pm

@Wind believe it or not this isn't the only forum mafia on the internet.
User avatar
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere exploring Tamriel

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby STAA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:17 pm

WindBlqde wrote:
STAA wrote:Now, I'm back, I read through everything here's my thoughts:

I'm really confused.


WAIT PAUSE.

... am I being scum read because STAA is an idiot? Because if so, I'm going to flip a fucking table.


Also, Cyan was the first to vote me, and STAA just sheeped him. If anything, it looks more like STAA followed a scum buddy, and then threw out a bad reason to vote me, and in a panic is now trying to distance himself from me.

Amazing.

Lynch me now, boys. I'm too good for y'all.
- Mel


For the record, I'm not scum, and I'm not sheeping myself, and if I am, it's because for like the 5 millionth time now I'm going to repeat myself and say I HAVEN'T PLAYED FORUM MAFIA IN LIKE 2-3 YEARS, OF COURSE I'M GOING TO DO DUMB THINGS, MAINLY BECAUSE I'M RUSTY. LEARN TO READ MEL.

I can't read, I've already developed eye cancer from the STAA/Mel debacle.
- Paranoid


Good. I hope you are. Complaints can go to the nonexistent complaints department. (It didn't get enough funding).

In all honestly, I don't care if you find it cancerous. I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing, and we can go on our merry ways.

But that's not possible. You joined one and a half years ago.


I was offline for like 2 or 3 hours, so when I said "I'm back" I mean I'm back from what I had to do irl.

If you can't figure that out, get off the forums.


RetralMega wrote:Forum Mafia is a game about intelligence and reading.
I doubt you can be rusty after any period of time.


You can. For me, the brunt of it is figuring out what I should be doing, and not sheeping myself, and making dumb mistakes.
User avatar
STAA
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 pm
Location: Oclax (CST)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests