SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:29 pm

ICECLIMBERS wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:I didn't. In either.

Uhhhh

ShortcutButton wrote:Reread, ICE. STAA is the one mentioning mel.

Is the miswording referring to the term "they" then?
What stands out with STAA's vote compared to others (like Sir's and I think Erravi voted mel as well)?

Wasn't in my inbox

It's also scary how you have that on demand.


I'm just going to assume I'm majority or whatever because there's a higher chance of that

Meaning this discussion on the fact I got a rolecard is pointless.
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:29 pm

SirCakez wrote:I didn't vote me ICE

I mean your vote for Munch.
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:30 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:It's also scary how you have that on demand.

Image
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TrueGent » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:30 pm

STAA wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:
STAA wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Erravi wrote:Secondly, 'they are distancing without a valid reason' is contradictory and shows little thought.

You interpreted Short wrong. To my understanding he believes that STAA voted Mel for no reason and there's no town perspective. He also thinks they're distancing.


Are we now dismissing my reasoning of it was a gut feeling?

And does anyone have a problem if I actually am distancing?

And why aren't we bothering to ask the one person who knows the answer to me distancing?

I have a problem with distancing

What a strange thing to ask. It's like you know mela knows something.


Your complaints can be sent to the Complaint Department, it's uhm, just down the hall and the... Oh, I forgot, they stopped funding it. Soz.

I find it interesting that people are trying to speculate if I'm distancing without asking the person who knows the answer to that question, and I don't know what Mela knows.


Also, Gent, it's been like 2-3 years since I last played Forum Mafia, and honestly, I'm not entirely sure if I am distancing or not. I voted Mela because I have a gut feeling she's scum.

Distancing is when a scum member scumreads another scum member.
she/her
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi again guys, I didn't expect the game to have already started so I'm a tad late :) nice to see some new/returning faces.

/vote theWolfBuddy I don't want a repeat performance from last game, thanks.

Ignore
SirCakez wrote:This game is being painful to read already


Welcome to my life. Speaking of repeat performances, Munchlax seems to be taking over Mroz's spot already. Probably neutral or buttblasted town, I can't tell this early on.

Townread on Short/Erravi, interactions seem pertaining to town wincon and moving discussion, FML's reasoning is flimsy and I disagree. Scumread on leyva/notleyva and Hip but that seems to be the norm around here.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby Metrion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:40 pm

PHP board pm systems are awful. Any RCs that were not sent should be cleared up now.
User avatar
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: The VLDR boards, probably [UTC -3]

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby melanora » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:44 pm

SirCakez wrote:I'm scared to lynch mel, if she's town it will make varanus gamethrow if he's town too


The number of times that I've been mislynched recently because people swear that I have to be scum because I'm not acting like town!mel, and then I flip town... yeah...

STAA wrote:
Tarot wrote:
Tarot wrote:/vote STAA


Explain this, please:

STAA wrote:/unvote
/vote Melanora


I find Melanora suspicious.

And before you ask me to explain why, it's just... a gut feeling, I guess? There's no real way how to describe it [the feeling I have]. It's basically a hunch.


I liked you better when I thought you were a sheep.

TheCow wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:Well frankly your impression is wrong and doesn't represent what I meant at all. Granted your playstyle I'm not surprised you thought that

I think Munch is scum because of how he reacted to pressure, I still think staa and mela were doing something shady, gent looks like town

I think the STAA vote on Mela feels scummotivated. I don't see anything in the other direction. Mela hasn't really done anything.


This. I posted for like all of two seconds then disappeared for an afternoon nap...

ShortcutButton wrote:
STAA wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Erravi wrote:Secondly, 'they are distancing without a valid reason' is contradictory and shows little thought.

You interpreted Short wrong. To my understanding he believes that STAA voted Mel for no reason and there's no town perspective. He also thinks they're distancing.


Are we now dismissing my reasoning of it was a gut feeling?

And does anyone have a problem if I actually am distancing?

And why aren't we bothering to ask the one person who knows the answer to me distancing?

I have a problem with distancing

What a strange thing to ask. It's like you know mela knows something.



I'm really confused.


WAIT PAUSE.

... am I being scum read because STAA is an idiot? Because if so, I'm going to flip a fucking table.


Also, Cyan was the first to vote me, and STAA just sheeped him. If anything, it looks more like STAA followed a scum buddy, and then threw out a bad reason to vote me, and in a panic is now trying to distance himself from me.

Amazing.

Lynch me now, boys. I'm too good for y'all.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby melanora » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 pm

*distance himself from VOTING me*
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TrueGent » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:46 pm

im still leaning town in STAA ftr
she/her
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TrueGent » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:46 pm

hey mel are you town
she/her
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby SirCakez » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Yeah mel is town
Image

Image

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
User avatar
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Above the clouds <3

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TrueGent » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:48 pm

SirCakez wrote:Yeah mel is town

hi melanora, hows baby doing?
she/her
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Implying transparent gutvotes are the first reason scum would use to cover themselves. Seems illogical.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TrueGent » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:49 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Implying transparent gutvotes are the first reason scum would use to cover themselves. Seems illogical.

is that english
she/her
User avatar
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Sometimes. (GMT)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:51 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
Welcome to my life. Speaking of repeat performances, Munchlax seems to be taking over Mroz's spot already. Probably neutral or buttblasted town, I can't tell this early on.

Please don't compare me to him, it's very insulting.
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ShortcutButton » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Well why did Erravi vote mela then
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby melanora » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:53 pm

TrueGent wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Yeah mel is town

hi melanora, hows baby doing?


I'm actually bomber.


She went and saw Santa today. She tried to pull his glasses off. And then she blew him a kiss.

At present, she's throwing building blocks at the dog.

Anyone want to babysit?
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby melanora » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Erravi wrote:Either way!

Mela, your first post is filled with ETA and a bit of a desperate attack on the people who voted you. Why should I not vote you for all of these reasons? Are you that adamant I'm scum for my vote?



?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Waht?

Are you actually retarded?

My first post is me voting for Arcthurus, and proclaiming I didn't read my RC yet. So... you're full of shit.

ALSO

I said that anyone calling it distancing from me is stupid because he was not the first person to vote for me, and it looked more like he was sheeping you than distancing from me.

So.


Why are you being so defensive?

I wasn't very serious about calling you scum, but now I'm changing my mind.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:55 pm

SirCakez wrote:Yeah mel is town


? Why are you so scummy?

TrueGent wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Implying transparent gutvotes are the first reason scum would use to cover themselves. Seems illogical.

is that english


For our less gifted friends, "if STAA covering baddie votes, why make reason so weird???"

IAmAMunchlax wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
Welcome to my life. Speaking of repeat performances, Munchlax seems to be taking over Mroz's spot already. Probably neutral or buttblasted town, I can't tell this early on.

Please don't compare me to him, it's very insulting.

Since you've started whining 12 pages in you're comparatively worse following objective reasoning.
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:58 pm

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:/vote theWolfBuddy I don't want a repeat performance from last game, thanks.

>when you get dayvigged d1
feelsbadman

ALSO HAHA YOU DIDN'T READ THE FIRST POST!!
IT CLEARLY STATES THAT VOTES ARE SOLITARY CREATURES REQUIRING THEIR OWN PARAGRAPHS!
I'm just a memer, I meme my life away... away...

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
frop418 wrote:What do you guys find scummy about Sevo?

What do you think of S0me0ne's opinion on Sevo?

He pointed a lot of interesting points.


Understood is my #1 policy vig forever.
User avatar
TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:47 am

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby SirCakez » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:59 pm

TrueGent wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Yeah mel is town

hi melanora, hows baby doing?

WutFace

IDK why I'm scummy Paranoid, you tell me
Image

Image

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
User avatar
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Above the clouds <3

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ShortcutButton » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:00 pm

TheWolfBuddy wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:/vote theWolfBuddy I don't want a repeat performance from last game, thanks.

>when you get dayvigged d1
feelsbadman

ALSO HAHA YOU DIDN'T READ THE FIRST POST!!
IT CLEARLY STATES THAT VOTES ARE SOLITARY CREATURES REQUIRING THEIR OWN PARAGRAPHS!

Hopefully you've learned your lesson
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:01 pm

TrueGent wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Yeah mel is town

hi melanora, hows baby doing?

She's doing fine and is currently playing with my town rolecard.
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:02 pm

TheWolfBuddy wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:/vote theWolfBuddy I don't want a repeat performance from last game, thanks.

>when you get dayvigged d1
feelsbadman

ALSO HAHA YOU DIDN'T READ THE FIRST POST!!
IT CLEARLY STATES THAT VOTES ARE SOLITARY CREATURES REQUIRING THEIR OWN PARAGRAPHS!


I can't read, I've already developed eye cancer from the STAA/Mel debacle.

SirCakez wrote:
TrueGent wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Yeah mel is town

hi melanora, hows baby doing?

WutFace

IDK why I'm scummy Paranoid, you tell me


Because you're giving off more Jester vibes than an entire James2 rolelist and actively fluffing up the day?
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Is this Paranoid guy always this aggressive? :^)
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests