TFM33 | High Noon | Outlaws Win - Proddoge Simulator 2016

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: TFM33 | High Noon Mafia Take 2! | Day 1

Postby ladd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:48 am

Nah, you can fuck off man. I always explain my reads, I will explain my Eeeln read as well, but I will do it when I want. Bye.
ladd
FM Awards: Town

Postby deathghost12 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:50 am

ladd wrote:Nah, you can fuck off man. I always explain my reads, I will explain my Eeeln read as well, but I will do it when I want. Bye.

Are you having bad day or something? Why the anger?
Good To Meet You Friendo!
deathghost12
Witch
Witch

Postby ladd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:51 am

ladd

Postby eeelneekey » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:55 am

ladd wrote:
eeelneekey wrote:TeamAlex is weird for saying Jammy should've kept going with the duel and had support for it

yeah, but is he scummy? Also I think you misunderstood Alex post, he meant that if Jammy was scum and Chubby Town, he would have kept going.

Okay tru you got me there. Like I said, I think Jammy is town, something about alex's reaction just seemed off to me.

ladd wrote:Who do you think is scum?

It's literally less than four pages so I don't have any definite scumreads but have a free collection of quotes that pinged me~
Spoiler:
TrueGent wrote:guys I rolled town again
is this 2016

orly.png
(I mostly like TG after this though)
chitownmvp01 wrote:
ElderSivart wrote:So I'm here now.
Tempted to duel Var just because of what he pulled in the original game, but I digress. That would probably be bad.

Although he deserves it, we're trying to win a game here. If it were me, I wouldn't duel this early on D1. I would duel my highest scum read for sure.

The more I look at it the more forced this seems. No me gusta.
AlwaysNever wrote:because RVS thats why

btw mod, is the duel recognized without /?
if it is, i'll /vote Chubby
if it's not, i'll do nothing

>RVS in one thread and not the other? top notch reasoning
>being too scared to vote unless it's a duel and he can't be blamed for picking a side
teamalex wrote:i'm really conflicted on this shit

on one hand it's really ballsy for jammy to do this as scum but on the other hand it could be an easy push for a town kill

doubt this is svs clown fiesta again

fencesitting central
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Nah Jammy and me have an unsettled grudge

/vote Jammy

I don't expect to win this but VOTE ME FOR Fr33l0!

AtE

Best scumreads go Chit>Always>Alex
Idk what to think of you, ladd, either tbh

@Hip does one of me or Chubby not have a vote? /paranoid
Hiphoplog wrote:ChubbyMooshroom|2|ladd, AlwaysNever;
JammySplodge|1|eeelneekey, ChubbyMooshroom;
Varanus|1|TrueGent;
TrueGent|1|Varnaus;
ladd|1|chitownmvp01

Well from now on fake High Noon's will be counted as real ones. Even if you change one letter. Just like how fake breaking any rule is breaking that rule.
elle ~ she/they
Image Image

Spoiler: i mod longform mafia on discord! check it out at #mafiahub! Image
eeelneekey
Jester
Jester

Postby ElderSivart » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Jammy, not really sure how that was a decent reaction test but if you got something out of it good for you I guess.
You're lucky Hip didn't lock you in to the duel.
ElderSivart
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby deathghost12 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Well, Ladd explain yourself when you'd like but I will have to wait until you do. I promise to give my opinion on you as soon as it happens. I think I have a good reason to wait to give my reads. I will tell you why I waited when I give my read.
Good To Meet You Friendo!
deathghost12
Witch
Witch

Postby ladd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Town:{Ladd}
Probably Town:{Elder, Jammy}
Town lean:{Alex, Chubby}
Null:{Varanus, TruGent, Always, Watt}
Scum lean: {DeathGhost, Chit, Eelk}

I already explained Jammy and Elder. Alex reaction to jammy high noon looked a lot like the one in the first run, where I thought it was townie as well, but considering the same thing as the previous game happened it would be pretty easy to fake, but the stuff about Jammy is both something I agree with and not something you come up with just trying to fake a town read usually, it looks more likely to come from Town!Alex, though it's not really impossible to fake. Chubby is just guts from his reaction to the high noon basically, not really sure on this one.

Varanus and Watt are just pure null. I don't like Trugent interactions with Eeel the first pages, sounds forced, Always answer to my question was also pretty awkward, but not really sure if it was scummy, Deathghost is not doing anything but pretending he is doing something; tbh any of these three could be in the scumlean tier but I chose Death cause he annoyed me. I already explained Chit. Eelk read is partially due to his side of interactions with True early on, but then when asked to vote he came up with the OMGUS excuse in RVS which is the one I hate the most and I have seen it in MS from scum I don't even remember how many times anymore, but what I really disliked is that they completely ignored my vote on them after Jammy " reaction test" was over instead just unvoting Jammy without really giving an opinion or reaction to the whole fake high noon stuff either. Of his last two posts the lists of posts which pinged him is sorta townie, but the rest is meh, I still don't really get what you think about some of the players you mentioned, like why do you like True after their first post? Do you think I am scum?

Besides the first tier, the rest of the reads are not really strong, except the Eeelk one sorta, but I am not really confident enough that I would deathtunnell him rn. I do have a really strong gut feeling that at least one of Eeelk and True is scum and my gut feeling is rarely wrong.
ladd

Postby ladd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:44 pm

This what happens after you just finished an exam and are in a good mood.
ladd

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:53 pm

ladd's reasoning for scum reading deathghost is shit. Being asked to give reasoning for your reads isn't scummy. Also, for your read on me, how is my opening post have bad tone?

I'll post full reads later, I'll review ISOs later this afternoon or in the evening.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby eeelneekey » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:54 pm

ladd wrote:Eelk read is partially due to his side of interactions with True early on, but then when asked to vote he came up with the OMGUS excuse in RVS which is the one I hate the most and I have seen it in MS from scum I don't even remember how many times anymore, but what I really disliked is that they completely ignored my vote on them after Jammy " reaction test" was over instead just unvoting Jammy without really giving an opinion or reaction to the whole fake high noon stuff either. Of his last two posts the lists of posts which pinged him is sorta townie, but the rest is meh, I still don't really get what you think about some of the players you mentioned, like why do you like True after their first post? Do you think I am scum?

Besides the first tier, the rest of the reads are not really strong, except the Eeelk one sorta, but I am not really confident enough that I would deathtunnell him rn. I do have a really strong gut feeling that at least one of Eeelk and True is scum and my gut feeling is rarely wrong.

First, it's eeeln, and I'm a girl.
It was 2am and I was more than a little tipsy when I was joking with Gent. Can you explain what about it you think is forced, and why you're scumreading me for it more than Gent?
The OMGUS vote on Elder was obviously a pure joke (bc he said Gent & I were a scumteam) because not five minutes later I moved to Jammy, an actual RVS vote.
Your vote on me was 100% naked so what was I meant to respond to? *shrug* If you're scum, you'd use my reaction against me to get a ML, and if you're town, you're reaction testing and I don't like reaction tests (which explains why I didn't really react to the fake duel either. I'm waiting to see what Jammy "gained" from it).
I liked Gent for calling out alex's weird logic around Jammy's duel.
I don't think you're scum, because you're actually making an effort to gamesolve and we have similar townreads. I just wasn't sure where you were going with the vote on me/your interactions with death.
Can you explain your scumreads on death and chit?
elle ~ she/they
Image Image

eeelneekey
Jester
Jester

Postby ladd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:55 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:ladd's reasoning for scum reading deathghost is shit. Being asked to give reasoning for your reads isn't scummy.

Where did I say this?

chitownmvp01 wrote:Also, for your read on me, how is my opening post have bad tone?

I already explained it, I am not repeating it.
ladd

Postby eeelneekey » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Oh and @ladd all the british/american jokes early on came from the Discord chat at the time, they're NAI for anyone involved.
elle ~ she/they
Image Image

eeelneekey
Jester
Jester

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:00 pm

ladd wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:ladd's reasoning for scum reading deathghost is shit. Being asked to give reasoning for your reads isn't scummy.

Where did I say this?

chitownmvp01 wrote:Also, for your read on me, how is my opening post have bad tone?

1. That's pretty much what deathghost's entire ISO is.
2. You just said that you didn't like the tone, you didn't say why.

Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby eeelneekey » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:03 pm

@Chit
I think he means that this
chitownmvp01 wrote:
ElderSivart wrote:So I'm here now.
Tempted to duel Var just because of what he pulled in the original game, but I digress. That would probably be bad.

Although he deserves it, we're trying to win a game here. If it were me, I wouldn't duel this early on D1. I would duel my highest scum read for sure.

Sounds a bit forced. Like "trust me I'm a good townie I'll only duel my scumreads and I'll be responsible, promise" when it's pretty much still meme time.
elle ~ she/they
Image Image

eeelneekey
Jester
Jester

Re: TFM33 | High Noon Mafia Take 2! | Pregame

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:04 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:Take 2. Here we go!

This was my opening post.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ladd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:12 pm

eeelneekey wrote:First, it's eeeln, and I'm a girl.
It was 2am and I was more than a little tipsy when I was joking with Gent. Can you explain what about it you think is forced, and why you're scumreading me for it more than Gent?

Ops, sorry bb <3. I am not scumreading you for it more than Gent, not sure where you got this impression. And no, I really can't do that any better than I did.

eeelneekey wrote:The OMGUS vote on Elder was obviously a pure joke (bc he said Gent & I were a scumteam) because not five minutes later I moved to Jammy, an actual RVS vote.
Your vote on me was 100% naked so what was I meant to respond to? *shrug* If you're scum, you'd use my reaction against me to get a ML, and if you're town, you're reaction testing and I don't like reaction tests (which explains why I didn't really react to the fake duel either. I'm waiting to see what Jammy "gained" from it).

I know it was a joke, I just did not like it as a joke and a RVS vote is pretty much a joke vote, so I am not sure what's the difference anyway. I wasn't reaction testing though, I legit had a scumread on you and I thought you would ask me why or ackonowledge it at least , I mean if I am Town and I am being voted by someone I am not strongly scumreading and I care enough that's what I would do. and expect townies to do mostly.

eeelneekey wrote:I liked Gent for calling out alex's weird logic around Jammy's duel.
Can you explain your scumreads on death and chit?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see.

I already did.

chitownmvp01 wrote:
ladd wrote:

Where did I say this?

1. That's pretty much what deathghost's entire ISO is.
2. You just said that you didn't like the tone, you didn't say why.

Yes his entire ISO is asking questions and then act like he is actually doing something. As I said, True or Always could be in that spot, it's really a slight slight slight scumread.

ladd wrote:I don't like chit tone in the opening post, though it was better than last game, but in the post where he interacts with Elder, it looks like he knows he is talking to Town. Do you have a semi recent scum game I can read Chit? I can only find Town games.

I have nothing to add to this post.
ladd

Postby ladd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:15 pm

eeelneekey wrote:Oh and @ladd all the british/american jokes early on came from the Discord chat at the time, they're NAI for anyone involved.

I know I am in the chat, I never said they were AI.
ladd

Postby ladd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:18 pm

Well, I already put enough effort in this game, now that it looks like the game is going, I will just chill for a bit.

I don't really like my reads rn, so try to do stuff.

Night.
ladd

Postby eeelneekey » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:26 pm

ladd wrote:Ops, sorry bb <3. I am not scumreading you for it more than Gent, not sure where you got this impression. And no, I really can't do that any better than I did.

It's okay :p
Mostly because you've got Gent as null and me as a scumlean, but I guess other stuff plays into it as well.

ladd wrote:I know it was a joke, I just did not like it as a joke and a RVS vote is pretty much a joke vote, so I am not sure what's the difference anyway.

But to be fair I voted for Jammy literally one minute later.
ladd wrote:I wasn't reaction testing though, I legit had a scumread on you and I thought you would ask me why or ackonowledge it at least , I mean if I am Town and I am being voted by someone I am not strongly scumreading and I care enough that's what I would do. and expect townies to do mostly.

Idk, it felt like a reaction test/still RVS because you hopped from Chit so quickly and it was purely naked.
When I vote for someone seriously I tend to have a wall or at least a defined quote/reason in my post, burden of proof and all that. If a vote's 100% naked I tend to assume it's a joke or a sheep (in lategame). And I did respond to you later on when you reiterated your scumread on me and it became clear it wasn't a joke vote.

p-edit; night!
elle ~ she/they
Image Image

eeelneekey
Jester
Jester

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

@eel No I just forgot to make it 2 instead of 1 with regards to people voting.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:52 pm

1) JammySplodge: Slight Town-I don't think scum Jammy would duel D1 (although he was faking), what was the point of the reaction test?
2) chitownmvp01: Lock Town-I got a town role card
3) Watt2015: Null-Only 1 post with no content
4) ChubbyMooshroom9: Null-Only 2 posts about an unsettled grudge with Jammy
5) AlwaysNever: Null-Thought the duel was real and betted on Chubby, that's pretty much it
6) eeelneekey: Slight Town-Seems pro town, contributes and share opinions/reads
7) ladd: Null-Very slight scum: Seems pro town, but he's scum reading people for mostly terrible reasons and had to be continuously asked to provide reason for some of his reads. I'm not buying into him being town yet. What was the point of the "not a trap question" post? Possibly overreacting, but it kinda seems like he is trying extremely hard to be pro town to the level that it may be forced. His ISO strongly stands out compared to the other players.
8) TrueGent: Slight Scum-ISO is pretty much all fluff (minimal content out of 16 posts, 2nd most posts behind ladd's 30)
9) teamalex: Null-Gotta see a bit more from him before giving a read. I'm not sure what direction he's headed in right now.
10) deathghost12-Slight Town-I like the questioning of ladd's reads, I would like to see you post more of your own opinion though
11) ElderSivart-Null: Nothings swaying me in either direction. Not really seeing what made ladd town read them.
12) Varanus-Null-Slight Scum: No content in posts. Var's a tough player to read though. Similar reason to Gent for Var, but I would lynch Gent before Var if they end up being lynch candidates.

(chitownmvp01)
(JammySploodge, eeelneekey, deathghost)
(Watt2015, AlwaysNever, ElderSivart, teamalex)
(ladd, Varanus)
(TrueGent)

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby TrueGent » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:29 pm

ladd wrote:Hey True, what do you think about Eel? It's a trap question, beware.

null, nothing has stood out from them
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:30 pm

chit my last post was 2 and a half pages into the game when barely anyone was posting
what exactly did you expect me to contribute?
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:31 pm

TrueGent wrote:chit my last post was 2 and a half pages into the game when barely anyone was posting
what exactly did you expect me to contribute?

Reads and opinions.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby TrueGent » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:33 pm

did you read my post?
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads