TFM27 | Linchpin | Flawless Town Win (Blame Cow)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: TFM27 | Linchpin | Day 1

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Unorthodox1337 wrote:We get cop to claim D1, so he's unCCable.
Then, he saves his ability until N3, where is safe by the doctor.
Also he's safe from N1 and N2 since we have cop leashed.

My bad, I'm stupid. /unvote

Well it does get us a confirmed townie, so the cop outing isn't a bad thing. Knowing a confirmed town is the benefit right now if the Cop reveals themselves.

Also, pageget.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby cmitc1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:20 pm

I could get behind a mass-claim.

we have so much control.
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby ToSPlayerre » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Guys I thought of a way to win the game for Town D2 but if I explain it the Traitor will fuck it up.

All this requires is that both the Linchpin and the Traitor attack tonight. But this also hinges on the Doctor rolecard, so do not hold me to is until I say it is infallible.
Check out my "Convict" role!

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=50878

FM Record 3-2-0
Spoiler: NFM 23- Citizen- WIN
NFM 24- Vigilante- LOSS
NFM 25- Janitor- WIN
TFM 27- Vengeful Goon- LOSS
CFM 18- Jordarrian- Loss

Roles I have made:
Spoiler: Early:
Researcher
Ventriloquist
Okayish:
Boxer
Elder
Well-Recieved, Polished:
Analyst
New:
Convict

ToSPlayerre
Doctor
Doctor

Postby cmitc1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:22 pm

ToSPlayerre wrote:Guys I thought of a way to win the game for Town D2 but if I explain it the Traitor will fuck it up.

All this requires is that both the Linchpin and the Traitor attack tonight. But this also hinges on the Doctor rolecard, so do not hold me to is until I say it is infallible.

what do you think of the current plan, and dont you think this sounds a little suspicious?
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby cmitc1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:26 pm

@Obi

is the rolecop ability used during the day or night?
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:27 pm

cmitc1 wrote:I could get behind a mass-claim.

we have so much control.

There will be a Doctor, Cop, and everyone else will claim Citizen. A mass claim won't provide much benefit.

Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:28 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:

we have so much control.

There will be a Doctor, Cop, and everyone else will claim Citizen. A mass claim won't provide much benefit.

And the Linchpin and Traitor will both claim Linchpin.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby cmitc1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:30 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:

we have so much control.

eh, i guess.

But, having 2 confirmed town and maybe 3 depending on the cops actions would be great by d2 (keep in mind, we pretty much have 2 lynches.)
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby Unorthodox1337 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:32 pm

ToSPlayerre wrote:Guys I thought of a way to win the game for Town D2 but if I explain it the Traitor will fuck it up.

No.
Torn City is a MMORPG crime game that many people on the forums play. Click the picture below to signup!
Unorthodox1337
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Unorthodox1337 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:32 pm

we have so much control.

What the hell no.
Torn City is a MMORPG crime game that many people on the forums play. Click the picture below to signup!
Unorthodox1337
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby cmitc1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:35 pm

we want to get as much as information as soon as possible, we have 2 lynches (pretty much)

so by d2

Doctor-confirmed
Role Cop-confirmed
Citizen-confirmed
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
mafia
mafia

with that, we have a 2/6 = 1/3 chance to hit a mafia member (and this is not even including scumreading)
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby cmitc1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:37 pm

am i the only one that thinks those are good odds?
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby ToSPlayerre » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:41 pm

cmitc1 wrote:

what do you think of the current plan, and dont you think this sounds a little suspicious?

Alright I pmed Var and he says it wont work. The plan was that Traitor and Linchpin would attack. Then, Linchpin loses his attack right? So then the 2 L/T suspects attack eachother. Doctor heals one and knows if they weren't attacked, they are Traitor, if they were, they are Linchpin. This also doesn't work because I didn't realize that the Attack Targets were not named. Sorry its 10:30 where I am and I am tired. The current plan actually sounds okay, Memes are up and running so thats good as well ;).

What about this plan?

Wait NVM it wouldnt work either, because Traitor could just target Linchpins assigned guy.

I will be back come morning woth better plans.

Don't forget cmitc, Traitor could hit Mafia right? (If this is wrong I am never FMing again past 10) Linchpin could for sure.

FM Record 3-2-0
NFM 24- Vigilante- LOSS
NFM 25- Janitor- WIN
CFM 18- Jordarrian- Loss

Roles I have made:
Researcher
Ventriloquist
Okayish:
Boxer
Elder
Well-Recieved, Polished:
Analyst
New:
Convict

ToSPlayerre
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Unorthodox1337 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:43 pm

ToSPlayerre wrote:
cmitc1 wrote:

Alright I pmed Var and he says it wont work. The plan was that Traitor and Linchpin would attack. Then, Linchpin loses his attack right? So then the 2 L/T suspects attack eachother. Doctor heals one and knows if they weren't attacked, they are Traitor, if they were, they are Linchpin. This also doesn't work because I didn't realize that the Attack Targets were not named. Sorry its 10:30 where I am and I am tired. The current plan actually sounds okay, Memes are up and running so thats good as well ;).

What about this plan?

Wait NVM it wouldnt work either, because Traitor could just target Linchpins assigned guy.

Don't forget cmitc, Traitor could hit Mafia right? (If this is wrong I am never FMing again past 10) Linchpin could for sure.

This plan works.
Unorthodox1337
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby cmitc1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:43 pm

cmitc1 wrote:am i the only one that thinks those are good odds?
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby ToSPlayerre » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Unorthodox1337 wrote:
ToSPlayerre wrote:
cmitc1 wrote:

What about this plan?

This plan works.

which plan?

FM Record 3-2-0
NFM 24- Vigilante- LOSS
NFM 25- Janitor- WIN
CFM 18- Jordarrian- Loss

Roles I have made:
Researcher
Ventriloquist
Okayish:
Boxer
Elder
Well-Recieved, Polished:
Analyst
New:
Convict

ToSPlayerre
Doctor
Doctor

Postby cmitc1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:12 pm

cmitc1 wrote:we want to get as much as information as soon as possible, we have 2 lynches (pretty much)

so by d2

Doctor-confirmed
Role Cop-confirmed
Citizen-confirmed
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
mafia
mafia

with that, we have a 2/6 = 1/3 chance to hit a mafia member (and this is not even including scumreading)

let me add on to this a little more, if we only kill one town (with one of our methods to do so.) that brings down our odds to 2/5 0.0, we should mass claim today.
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:44 pm

cmitc1 wrote:
cmitc1 wrote:we want to get as much as information as soon as possible, we have 2 lynches (pretty much)

so by d2

Doctor-confirmed
Role Cop-confirmed
Citizen-confirmed
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
mafia
mafia

let me add on to this a little more, if we only kill one town (with one of our methods to do so.) that brings down our odds to 2/5 0.0, we should mass claim today.

Doc, Role Cop, Linchpin and Traitor will claim Linchpin, and everyone else will claim Citizen. I don't see much benefit in a massclaim.

And I'm going to bed soon, so if you don't hear from me until I wake up in a while, good night.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby RetralMega » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:31 am

Well, I'm a Citizen.
RetralMega
Patron
Patron

Postby chitownmvp01 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:34 am

RetralMega wrote:Well, I'm a Citizen.

Same. Well that's pretty obvious because if I was Role Cop, I would have said by now. See, not much benefit in mass claiming.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Unorthodox1337 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:56 am

No more roleclaiming from now on.
I am pretty sure it is in our best interest for rolecop to claim today. I'll confirm this tomorrow morning, so don't do it yet rolecop.
Unorthodox1337
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby chitownmvp01 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:59 am

Unorthodox1337 wrote:No more roleclaiming from now on.
I am pretty sure it is in our best interest for rolecop to claim today. I'll confirm this tomorrow morning, so don't do it yet rolecop.

Role Cop should claim today. Pretty obvious that outside of the Linchpin, Traitor, and Doc (who shouldn't reveal) that there will be tons of Citizen claims anyways.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:00 am

chitownmvp01 wrote:

Role Cop should claim today. Pretty obvious that outside of the Linchpin, Traitor, and Doc (who shouldn't reveal) that there will be tons of Citizen claims anyways.

Further massclaim could expose the Doctor, which we don't want.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby RetralMega » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:14 am

chitownmvp01 wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:

Doctor could claim Citizen too...
RetralMega
Patron
Patron

Postby chitownmvp01 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:27 am

RetralMega wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:

Doctor could claim Citizen too...

That works too, but there really isn't a point of a full massclaim. Might as well have nobody else other than the Role Cop claim.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads