FM8B | From A Land Down Under | Underwhelmed (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 8B | From A Land Down Under | Day 1 (Ignorance is Bliss)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:25 pm

lol k i was just fooling with yall in all sers buz i think we should all focus on the scums this game since i already found liek 3 scums since they so painfully obvious.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby K1llthestory » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:26 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:lol k i was just fooling with yall in all sers buz i think we should all focus on the scums this game since i already found liek 3 scums since they so painfully obvious.

omg i kr
Flow 2018 - Heroes only.

what are the 7 words to say?
K1llthestory
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:26 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:lol k i was just fooling with yall in all sers buz i think we should all focus on the scums this game since i already found liek 3 scums since they so painfully obvious.

Enlighten us?
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:26 pm

K1llthestory wrote:

omg i kr

chill dud stop sheeping me like omg
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi everybody, it's good to be here. I like travelling, but I've never actually been to Australia before >.>
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Postby SirCakez » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:27 pm

ItsMeMettaton wrote:
SirCakez wrote:policy lynch the undertale alts y/n. Ty deferent for good ideas
This roleplaying actually makes me want to vomit on children
P-Edit: Called it

Mhm. You know what makes me want to vomit? All of your FM, plays, baby~!

:(
There was no shift in opinion lol
Munch is so swingy I feel like I'm on a playground

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby K1llthestory » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:27 pm

excusd you, but i find that rude.

I'm putting you at the top of my scumread for that OMGUS. You're trying to get discussion back on track for town cred, which, frankly, is extremely untowny, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped. I'm going to have to iso your posts to find other scummy things scuml0rd
Flow 2018 - Heroes only.

K1llthestory
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:28 pm

RhazhBash wrote:

Enlighten us?

does try hard playa doing what they thinks best n trying to get town's attention by looking professionalz

K1llthestory wrote:excusd you, but i find that rude.

I'm putting you at the top of my scumread for that OMGUS. You're trying to get discussion back on track for town cred, which, frankly, is extremely untowny, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped. I'm going to have to iso your posts to find other scummy things scuml0rd

omg like no, your totally just omgus me, bitch like back off i was here first.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Anyways since it looks like this trainwreck is over, I'd like to FoS SirCakez. K1ll called him out for his posts saying that it was for Town cred, but didn't offer anything herself. I get a Town read off Cakez personally.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby K1llthestory » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:29 pm

RhazhBash wrote:Anyways since it looks like this trainwreck is over, I'd like to FoS SirCakez. K1ll called him out for his posts saying that it was for Town cred, but didn't offer anything herself. I get a Town read off Cakez personally.

that's so contradictory it hurts

holy shit
Flow 2018 - Heroes only.

K1llthestory
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:29 pm

RhazhBash wrote:Anyways since it looks like this trainwreck is over, I'd like to FoS SirCakez. K1ll called him out for his posts saying that it was for Town cred, but didn't offer anything herself. I get a Town read off Cakez personally.

When you FoS someone, doesn't that mean you find them scummy? OBJECTION! CONTRADICTION! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby RockFire » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:30 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:CAN EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY ACCIDENTAL MISTAKE?

I wouldn't call that a mistake, but I digress. It's not like that's relevant. Yet anyway. Hopefully it stays that way.

Anyway, I'll just be here in case we ever decide to do anything aside from joke. Forgive me, but I don't exactly get into the whole joke thing on day one. Or the role playing thing from the alts.

And the point of the post was to say that I don't see the point in joking and I'll gladly be serious if anyone wants to not that it'll happen with the way things are going now. I mean, it's not like I can say much else if I don't partake in the whole day one joke posting. And you do realize that everyone trying to be serious will just get yelled at for "trying to get Town cred". So it's really more me complaining than anything.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:30 pm

RockFire wrote:

I wouldn't call that a mistake, but I digress. It's not like that's relevant. Yet anyway. Hopefully it stays that way.

Anyway, I'll just be here in case we ever decide to do anything aside from joke. Forgive me, but I don't exactly get into the whole joke thing on day one. Or the role playing thing from the alts.

And the point of the post was to say that I don't see the point in joking and I'll gladly be serious if anyone wants to not that it'll happen with the way things are going now. I mean, it's not like I can say much else if I don't partake in the whole day one joke posting. And you do realize that everyone trying to be serious will just get yelled at for "trying to get Town cred". So it's really more me complaining than anything.

Careful who you're poking there kid, I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby SirCakez » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:31 pm

What character is Munch rping? I don't recognize them, so I want to make sure I kill them in my next playthrough of Undertale.
Rhazh that makes no sense
The Undertale references/memes/rping is actually nuclear waste-bad
THAT COPYPASTA IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Worded it wrong. What I meant to say was about whether anyone else thought that Cakez was pushing a Town agenda or faking it in his posts. FoS is mostly my way of saying everyone say what you think of him, but I think he's Town at this point.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:32 pm

FUCK YOU I'M NOT STICKING TO ANY PLAY STYLE THIS GAME, I DO WHAT I WANT.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Wojek wrote:IAmAMunchlax, what is the point of your posts? What motivations do you have for posting what you are posting? K1llthestory is likely non-town at this point. Perhaps it would be best to block this player? Catch a Traitor in the act.

I still suspect both TheHugs and SirCakez. I would like both of these players to contact me so I can straighten things out.

Contact you?
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby K1llthestory » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Wojek wrote:IAmAMunchlax, what is the point of your posts? What motivations do you have for posting what you are posting? K1llthestory is likely non-town at this point. Perhaps it would be best to block this player? Catch a Traitor in the act.

I still suspect both TheHugs and SirCakez. I would like both of these players to contact me so I can straighten things out.

wow, such hurty my wow
Flow 2018 - Heroes only.

K1llthestory
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby deferentsheep » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:32 pm

RockFire wrote:

if its not relevant, why would you even mention it?

RockFire wrote:Anyway, I'll just be here in case we ever decide to do anything aside from joke. Forgive me, but I don't exactly get into the whole joke thing on day one. Or the role playing thing from the alts.

how about you stop evading my accusation, rather than actively lurking in the shadows and attacking other players without putting yourself on the line?

RockFire wrote:And the point of the post was to say that I don't see the point in joking and I'll gladly be serious if anyone wants to not that it'll happen with the way things are going now. I mean, it's not like I can say much else if I don't partake in the whole day one joke posting. And you do realize that everyone trying to be serious will just get yelled at for "trying to get Town cred". So it's really more me complaining than anything.

i would like you to be serious, thats why im engaging you in conversation.
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:33 pm

ItsMeMettaton wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:FUCK YOU I'M NOT STICKING TO ANY PLAY STYLE THIS GAME, I DO WHAT I WANT.

Please fuck me, baby!~

IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby SirCakez » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:33 pm

FOS is finger of suspicion....
Contact you? uh ok not sure how you plan for that to work
K1ll is on the swing set with Munch
THE ROLEPLAYING NEEDS TO BURN IN HELL

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby VucubCaquix » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:34 pm

RhazhBash wrote:Worded it wrong. What I meant to say was about whether anyone else thought that Cakez was pushing a Town agenda or faking it in his posts. FoS is mostly my way of saying everyone say what you think of him, but I think he's Town at this point.

Don't use terms if you aren't certain what they mean. It usually ends badly :?

Personally I saw the same thing K1ll did. Posts that ask why there's no discussion but don't really do anything to start said discussion.
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby deferentsheep » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:34 pm

traitors and civilians? which site did you play on before you came here?
bound to the sky for eternity, the unbudging god is all-knowing, all-seeing
deferentsheep
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby Swordsworth » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Okay, this is pretty damn ridiculous. Can we...chill?
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Guys I figured it out. Rock is my Executioner, HE WANTS MY BOOTY, PLEASE HELP ME.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads