CFM 7 | Forumangan Ronpa [Game Over] Fragments of Hope win!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: CFM 7 | Forumangan Ronpa | Class Trial 3

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:57 pm

And also, why were Obi and Rockfire talking about the plans earlier? Nobody had come up with a plan that people were voting for, that was just completely random.
Romdeau
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby girisawesomer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:04 pm

Romdeau wrote:And also, why were Obi and Rockfire talking about the plans earlier? Nobody had come up with a plan that people were voting for, that was just completely random.

Im pretty sure someone did.
girisawesomer
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby girisawesomer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Gossie wrote:God, all of these replacements..

When can we start making plans? I remember it being day 5 in 7B, is it same across the board?

On the same page. :|
girisawesomer
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:11 pm

Okay one person makes a comment about plans and both moderators comment on it? Why aren't they addressing the replacements issue? It's severely impacting the game.
Romdeau
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Romdeau, the way you've handled the suspicion directed at Gossie makes me think you might be mafia. It feels like you're reluctant to scumread Gossie and you're still acting like there's a possibility that he's town when he's basically given up on defending himself.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby RockFire » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Cyantic will be replacing hippophant.

And we're trying to get replacements, but if people don't PM us, there's really not much we can do about it until we get one. Sorry about that.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Cyantic » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi. I've kept up with this game somewhat, so hopefully it won't take me too long to read through it.
Spoiler: Image
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Knockoff wrote:Romdeau, the way you've handled the suspicion directed at Gossie makes me think you might be mafia. It feels like you're reluctant to scumread Gossie and you're still acting like there's a possibility that he's town when he's basically given up on defending himself.

Have you been mis-reading my posts? I already said I don't think he's town anymore, he's under suspicion in my books. It's why I agree with Cow, he needs to post some reads.

And Rockfire, if the game cannot logically proceed due to replacements it needs to be placed on lock or hold until they can be found. Or the current phase of the game can be extended to give replacements more time to join and catch up in the thread, you guys haven't taken any action to address this concern.
Romdeau
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Yeah, I've been reading your posts. I didn't say you weren't scumreading him, I said it felt like you were reluctant to scumread him. Granted, I have a townread on you for mostly everything else, so eh.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby girisawesomer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Knockoff wrote:Romdeau, the way you've handled the suspicion directed at Gossie makes me think you might be mafia. It feels like you're reluctant to scumread Gossie and you're still acting like there's a possibility that he's town when he's basically given up on defending himself.

Have you been mis-reading my posts? I already said I don't think he's town anymore, he's under suspicion in my books. It's why I agree with Cow, he needs to post some reads.

And Rockfire, if the game cannot logically proceed due to replacements it needs to be placed on lock or hold until they can be found. Or the current phase of the game can be extended to give replacements more time to join and catch up in the thread, you guys haven't taken any action to address this concern.

If we delay the game more players will lose interest. Youre acting like this is the first game to need a billion replacements.
girisawesomer
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Romdeau wrote:Well, it is convincing I agree. Would it be anti-town for Cow to answer this:did Gossie claim a confirmable role? If so, don't answer then.

I thought Gossie was town until Cow said he was role blocked and JAD said he controlled Gossie onto him. But he did initially say he kept his word and didn't use his power.

Knockoff you directly asked me if I though Gossie was town and I said no, I'm just positioning myself in the "He's more likely scum then Town" camp, not he's "100% scum" like JAD is. I'm leaning scum for Gossie now.

And giri, the game is literally invalid if multiple role cards are not being played actively. It is incomplete. It doesn't matter if people lose interest or not, how can you play a game without the required number of players? It's like trying to play basketball with 8 players. Sure it can work, but it's not truly how the game was originally intended to be played.
Romdeau
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Also, I'm new around here, so no I'm not aware that it's normal for an FM game to have 5,000 replacements for 25 role cards. I think it's fairly disruptive and should be discouraged by moderators frankly, but that's up to them. I think if you replace out too frequently, you should be suspended from FM temporarily. But I'd rather not bring this issue up right now as it detracts from the game too much, I thought I'd voice my concerns and complain though because of it's direct impact on the gameplay.
Romdeau
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Eh, I still think you're more likely town then not. That's basically the only thing that points to you being mafia and I'm not interested in arguing this one point for an extended period of time.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheCow » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Cyantic wrote:Hi. I've kept up with this game somewhat, so hopefully it won't take me too long to read through it.

I need all of your night results for the entire game posted in thread.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ObiWan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Romdeau wrote:And Rockfire, if the game cannot logically proceed due to replacements it needs to be placed on lock or hold until they can be found. Or the current phase of the game can be extended to give replacements more time to join and catch up in the thread, you guys haven't taken any action to address this concern.

Rockfire and I have already discussed this. If we do not get a replacement by the time Night starts, we will be putting the Night on hold until we find that replacement.
We cannot make people replace into the game.

Romdeau wrote:Also, I'm new around here, so no I'm not aware that it's normal for an FM game to have 5,000 replacements for 25 role cards. I think it's fairly disruptive and should be discouraged by moderators frankly, but that's up to them. I think if you replace out too frequently, you should be suspended from FM temporarily. But I'd rather not bring this issue up right now as it detracts from the game too much, I thought I'd voice my concerns and complain though because of it's direct impact on the gameplay.

These are newly added rules that are being enforced:

-You are not allowed to get a replacement in one game, to join another. Make sure when you sign up for a game that you are interested in it. If you leave a game, you must wait until that one is finished before you can join another one.

-You are only allowed to play in two games at a time - period. One CFM game and one regular FM game. Special FM games are players choice: Meaning you can either play in a CFM game and a Special game or a regular FM game and a Special game. Either way you can only play in two games at once. If you are playing in two games and replace out of one of them because you cannot handle it (Or both of them). We will let it slide the first time. If you do it a second time (in a row), you will be limited to 1 game at a time for your next two games.
If after that time you continue to play two games and replace out a third time: You will be limited to 1 game permanently.
Should the FM Mods see that you are doing this over a long period of time: You may still be limited to 1 game permanently. This will be discussed between the FM Mods.

Please stay on topic from now on. If you have further complaints/comments about anything other then the game, feel free to PM myself or one of the other Mods.
Thank you!
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Cyantic » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:53 pm

TheCow wrote:
Cyantic wrote:Hi. I've kept up with this game somewhat, so hopefully it won't take me too long to read through it.

I need all of your night results for the entire game posted in thread.

I'm currently waiting on another PM from RockFire to tell me this. I was only sent my rolecard.

On page 25 right now.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Why don't you post your reads?
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Cyantic » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:59 pm

I have slept peacefully all three nights, Cow.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Gossie wrote:

It just feels like I've reached a point in the game where me contributing isn't going to do anything.

If you're citizen, this defeatist mentality just hurts town. Please try a little harder then that- even telling us reads is going to give us some idea about your alignment and it's better then nothing. If you choose not to defend yourself at all, it just solidifies your position even further as likely scum to me.
Romdeau
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Knockoff » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Even if we end up lynching you, we can still use whatever you say to help us in the future because your words would then be the words of confirmed town after you're dead.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby ObiWan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Roughly 19 hours remain in the Class Trial
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby TheCow » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Typing up night actions. They're subject to change. Have them up soon.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Gossie wrote:I think Milte is a better lynch target for today. I thought we had all agreed that she was the consort anyway, right?

/vote Milte

.....what?

We all agreed JAD is today's lynch. Why would we vote Milte over JAD? Are you even trying?
Romdeau
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: CFM 7 | Forumangan Ronpa | Class Trial 2

Postby RockFire » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Current Vote Count:

JustAnotherDragon (1): datdownie
milte345 (1): Gossie

17 Students Alive! 9 Needed for a Majority!
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Milte isn't consort. If anything, they might be MK *shrugs*
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads