SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Mafia and Jester Win (Endgamed)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Nellyfox wrote:
TheNinja476 wrote:From an SK standpoint, killing Munch wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea.
Munch's ability wouldn't help in the scum's game in the long run.
If Scum were near majority. Lets say 4 town and 3 Scum. Lets also say that the scums are trying to convince a town member to lynch one of his own teammates. Munch could easily use his ability and put himself and another scum for a lynch. That would then be 3-2, and scum would be easily outnumbered.

Munch was acting jestery. SK could have tried to push a mislynch; heck, if Santa's being honest having been executioner first, two people would be pushing Munch's lynch, so the SK could have gotten away that day. If Munch was killed for the role only, that's not very smart.


I don't think a jester vibe would make people agree with lynching Munch. People always fear that threat of jester and a smart town would never lynch a person with a jestery vibe. But once proven town, the SK would have a lot of explaining to do, I doubt someone would take the risk of that.
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Nellyfox wrote:
leyva45 wrote::roll:

I dunno, why would I want to be checked by mel if i wasscum?
I really just want to say one thing, I don't care if you check me tonight

If you are town, you do not want to be checked. Do you understand why, Leyva ?

And Ninja, aren't you just agreeing with the fact you're SK ? You're saying Munch's role was a threat to scum, and then you say you'd go after the threat.

I didn't even submit any sort of night action, so how would I kill the threat?
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby Nellyfox » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:01 pm

TheNinja476 wrote:I don't think a jester vibe would make people agree with lynching Munch. People always fear that threat of jester and a smart town would never lynch a person with a jestery vibe. But once proven town, the SK would have a lot of explaining to do, I doubt someone would take the risk of that.

...Did you forget who we lynched yesterday ?
Given the circumstances, I doubt Santa would have cooperated, and he's the only role that could kill at night. So, we'd have to take risks and lynch, because that is town's only method of killing.

TheNinja476 wrote:I didn't even submit any sort of night action, so how would I kill the threat?

Except we can't prove that.
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Nellyfox wrote:
TheNinja476 wrote:I didn't even submit any sort of night action, so how would I kill the threat?

Except we can't prove that.

Yet, you guys can prove that Munch died through RNG means? That has been the main talk of why you guys have suspicions on me.
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby Nellyfox » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm

We can't prove anything RNG related.
And I don't remember us concluding Munch died through RNG means. I thought we concluded he was killed by someone who didn't know what was going on.
User avatar
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
 
Posts: 9507
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Glass Workstation

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Nellyfox wrote:We can't prove anything RNG related.
And I don't remember us concluding Munch died through RNG means. I thought we concluded he was killed by someone who didn't know what was going on.

We can't prove your statement either.
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby RockFire » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:17 pm

I feel like you're just saying we can't prove anything as your defense. If you want to convince us your Town, tell us what makes you Town. Why are you not the SK? Can you think up a solid case against someone else? What do you think of Night and Nelly?
User avatar
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Enacting my Machinations (UTC -7/GMT -6)

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby melanora » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:43 am

Okay let's just... take a moment to do a little walk through of what has happened here...

Day Three begins.

Active people:
OKAY THIS IS WHO I THINK ARE SCUM WE NEED TO HEAR FROM INACTIVES

Inactive people:
-silence-

Active people:
OMG OKAY SO LET'S BREAK THIS DOWN YES THESE INACTIVES ARE RATHER SCUMMY WITH WHAT THEY DO SAY AND DONT SAY MUCH

Inactive people:
-short list of other inactive people that they think are scum-

Active people:
UMMM?!?!?!?!

Inactive people:
OMG WAIT NO DONT LYNCH ME IM TOTES TOWN
HERE'S SOME RANDOM CRAP OUT OF MY MOUTH THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE
AND I WONT EVEN NAME ON WHO IS ACTUALLY NOT TOWN

Active people:
wtf?!?!


I don't believe any of this crap coming from Ninja tbh. Three out of that group of five is anti-town. Simple math unless Stella is playing us.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby RockFire » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:46 am

I know, but everyone has the right to a defense, no matter how unconvincing it is. And depending on how it is, we either have a lynch or we look elsewhere.

Although, I don't think Ninja is giving a good defense with his, "You have no proof." method.
User avatar
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Enacting my Machinations (UTC -7/GMT -6)

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:48 am

How can I defend if you guys won't believe it anyways? There is just no point to it. I've defended 2 times and both times none of you guys have believed me.
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby RockFire » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 am

Well, when you do nothing to make yourself look Town, don't offer a valid rebuttal, and don't even comment on the other suspects, you really don't seem like Town.

Especially when you try to push suspicion onto other people as soon as you have the chance. We have 3 SK suspects and you're the one that fits the bill. Tell us why you aren't the SK or you're being lynched at the end of today.
User avatar
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Enacting my Machinations (UTC -7/GMT -6)

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 am

RockFire wrote:Especially when you try to push suspicion onto other people as soon as you have the chance. We have 3 SK suspects and you're the one that fits the bill. Tell us why you aren't the SK or you're being lynched at the end of today.

I've done this three times, and you guys tell me you don't believe my "BS/Crap". My point is that you guys won't believe me anyways. Mel and Rock just proved it, its just a waste of time, you guys are not going to have a change of heart that quickly.
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby RockFire » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:09 am

With an attitude like that you're going to get lynched. May I remind you that Pathos appeals don't really help your case because it's something scum does as a way to avoid the noose. Just saying, "Oh well, there's nothing I can do." or "You have no proof." doesn't really help. Think about this, you're a prime candidate for a lynch because you're the scummiest person here.

You haven't contributed at all, you flip on how you're accusing almost instantly and don't stick to one person, and lastly, you haven't done a single thing to convince us you're Town.

This is no one's fault but your own, regardless of alignment. Playing scummy as anything is bad, so either actually try or just give up. If you would actually attempt to give a convincing argument then maybe we'd get somewhere.
User avatar
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Enacting my Machinations (UTC -7/GMT -6)

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheCow » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 am

I'm fine with our voting plan, as long as it is done in a way which means we won't be swindled by scum. I already have a defense, and unless anyone wants to hear it again, I'm ready to end day, from my point of view.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby RockFire » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:39 am

No, we aren't ending the day yet. We need to use all this time to our advantage in finding scum right now. Cow, what do you think tfios and Ninja?
User avatar
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Enacting my Machinations (UTC -7/GMT -6)

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:40 am

Let me be quite honest, I do not know how to defend my self. I know that I have been acting scummy the entire game. Also, there have been instances where RNG has made me look more scummy. Because of me acting so scummy, I don't have any solid facts on why I would be considered town. Its GFM all over again... :(
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheCow » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:41 am

RockFire wrote:No, we aren't ending the day yet. We need to use all this time to our advantage in finding scum right now. Cow, what do you think tfios and Ninja?

I think Ninja is Serial Killer scum.
tfios, I'm not quite as sure. I intend on doing some post analysis later.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby RockFire » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:47 am

Well, that doesn't really convince anyone. The reason why you're being lynched is that the fault is yours, regardless of alignment. Besides, if we lynch you and you're Town, the SK's only way to win is to kill a Mafia member. Bringing us down to 4v2v1.

Your way of playing isn't convincing anyone and I find it hard to believe that you're not the one lying. I mean, it's not like you yelling at us, "I'm Town, but I can't prove it." is going to help us or you out. Tell me, who do you think is the SK out of you, Night, and Nelly then.

Also we need to wait for SirCake's replacement before doing anything. And Cow, why do you need to do post analysis? They're inactive and have helped very little. You also haven't helped as much as I thought you would if you're Town.
User avatar
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Enacting my Machinations (UTC -7/GMT -6)

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheCow » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:49 am

RockFire wrote:Well, that doesn't really convince anyone. The reason why you're being lynched is that the fault is yours, regardless of alignment. Besides, if we lynch you and you're Town, the SK's only way to win is to kill a Mafia member. Bringing us down to 4v2v1.

Your way of playing isn't convincing anyone and I find it hard to believe that you're not the one lying. I mean, it's not like you yelling at us, "I'm Town, but I can't prove it." is going to help us or you out. Tell me, who do you think is the SK out of you, Night, and Nelly then.

Also we need to wait for SirCake's replacement before doing anything. And Cow, why do you need to do post analysis? They're inactive and have helped very little. You also haven't helped as much as I thought you would if you're Town.

Inactives can, at times, have scum slipped. I need to check the inactives to see which are Mafia and which are town.
User avatar
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:50 am

I believe Night. Nelly has seemed more of a pro-town this game, she has questioned players and has been contributing, which are tell-tale sign of a town. Night seems to be more in the background of the game only posting when he needs to (Should I be really talking about this? :cry: ).
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby melanora » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:10 am

Okay Ninja, what you're not seem to gathering is that out of a group of five, three of them are anti town. You can't sit here and defend the other people in that group of five - AND IF WE DO KILL YOU AND YOU FLIP TOWN we still know that out of that group of five, only one left is town. And then the SK can kill from that group for his own chances because he has to take out some mafia to win.

There's no downside to lynching inactive person that is 60% anti-town.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

Image

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: EST

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:12 pm

So um... Are we still waiting for the replacement?
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby Knockoff » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:21 pm

TheNinja476 wrote:I believe Night. Nelly has seemed more of a pro-town this game, she has questioned players and has been contributing, which are tell-tale sign of a town. Night seems to be more in the background of the game only posting when he needs to (Should I be really talking about this? :cry: ).


You believe Night because he seems to be sitting more in the background? That's not really a reason to trust him. Which one of the two do you think is the Serial Killer and what's your reasoning for it?
User avatar
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby TheNinja476 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Knockoff wrote:
TheNinja476 wrote:I believe Night. Nelly has seemed more of a pro-town this game, she has questioned players and has been contributing, which are tell-tale sign of a town. Night seems to be more in the background of the game only posting when he needs to (Should I be really talking about this? :cry: ).


You believe Night because he seems to be sitting more in the background? That's not really a reason to trust him. Which one of the two do you think is the Serial Killer and what's your reasoning for it?


No, no you got this wrong. I believe Night is the SK.
Image
User avatar
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Location: New York City

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 3 (Early Halo)

Postby Knockoff » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:01 pm

My problem with Night as the SK is that I don't really see him killing Munch after Munch was suspected. I have a hard time seeing anyone but you being SK right now.
User avatar
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests