SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Mafia and Jester Win (Endgamed)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM6 | Virtual Small Town | Day 2 (Don't Wander After Da

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:12 pm

If mela interrogates stella and says she is scum, we could have night assassinate her, then if she flips town, we can lynch mela and have night copy her.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:13 pm

stellaluna wrote:
Knockoff wrote:Yeah, I know lynching based on posting patterns does not gurantee a scum lynch. It might not be the best situation to have to lynch someone based purely on that, but it's much better than lynching someone just to get two extra investigations.

Maybe but mela isn't a guaranteed mislynch after all. Ideally, she would be lynched and flip scum, but if she does turn out to be town she would still be a far better mislynch than any other townie in the game due to the bonus of two investigations.

I assumed she would be a mislynch because I was charting the worst case scenario.

FM Record Spoiler:

Current ToS IGNs: Silumgar, Ojutai, Ace, Santa, Seven, Guilt
Spoiler:
nighthawk101
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:13 pm

SirCakez wrote:If mela interrogates stella and says she is scum, we could have night assassinate her, then if she flips town, we can lynch mela and have night copy her.

I like your plans, but maybe reconsider lynching me?
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby stellaluna » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:14 pm

SirCakez wrote:You guys are forgetting, mafia may potentially out the SK if they get desperate enough. If Santa is Jester, he may potentially haunt the SK or Mafia. The SK might also kill mafia. There are lots of variables in play here, town might not necessarily go straight to MyLo tomorrow.
Now that discussions are finishing, is it time to hammer Santa?

Haven't we reached majority already? I haven't really bothered to keep track of votes too accuratelly so i dunno.
Fair enough but even in the situation that mafia does hit SK we'd be forced to rely on their truthfulness to accurately lynch the SK which is still a fairly iffy situatio-wait a minute do altair kills ignore night immunity metrion pls respond this is important <------
hi im stella and i like you

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby melanora » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:14 pm

I'm Town, thank you very much.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:14 pm

stellaluna wrote:
SirCakez wrote:You guys are forgetting, mafia may potentially out the SK if they get desperate enough. If Santa is Jester, he may potentially haunt the SK or Mafia. The SK might also kill mafia. There are lots of variables in play here, town might not necessarily go straight to MyLo tomorrow.

Haven't we reached majority already? I haven't really bothered to keep track of votes too accuratelly so i dunno.
Fair enough but even in the situation that mafia does hit SK we'd be forced to rely on their truthfulness to accurately lynch the SK which is still a fairly iffy situatio-wait a minute do altair kills ignore night immunity metrion pls respond this is important <------

people keep on unvoting meeeee :)
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby RockFire » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Santa07 wrote:
SirCakez wrote:If mela interrogates stella and says she is scum, we could have night assassinate her, then if she flips town, we can lynch mela and have night copy her.

I like your plans, but maybe reconsider lynching me?

As far as I'm concerned you've done nothing besides spout nonsense and act like a Jester. What makes you so unlikely to lynch? You're literally the best lynch today and you brought that upon yourself. That and I'm tired of hearing nonsense.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:15 pm

stellaluna wrote:

We are at 5/7 currently, good thing you unvoted, otherwise Santa might have hammered himself.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:16 pm

SirCakez wrote:
stellaluna wrote:

We are at 5/7 currently, good thing you unvoted, otherwise Santa might have hammered himself.

but i dun wanna hammer myself
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:16 pm

stellaluna wrote:

Like I said, worst case scenario. Ideally that's not what happens but it's what's most likely to happen.
We're at five votes I believe.

Once during the game you may choose to assassinate all characters on your contracts piercing any protection aside from prolonging or redirections.

FM Record Spoiler:

Spoiler:
nighthawk101
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby stellaluna » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:18 pm

^yeah this isn't good.
Otherwise we could have used altair in conjunction with link to test a suspect for night immunity.

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Knockoff » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:19 pm

stellaluna wrote:
Knockoff wrote:Yeah, I know lynching based on posting patterns does not gurantee a scum lynch. It might not be the best situation to have to lynch someone based purely on that, but it's much better than lynching someone just to get two extra investigations.

Maybe but mela isn't a guaranteed mislynch after all. Ideally, she would be lynched and flip scum, but if she does turn out to be town she would still be a far better mislynch than any other townie in the game due to the bonus of two investigations.

Yeah, I'm aware she isn't a guaranteed mislynch. I do think that their alignment would matter in this plan though, because regardless of role or benefit, if we're lynching a townie, we still end up in a bad position. You're putting forth the idea that their alignment doesn't matter much and lynching them would be alright even if they're town and I disagree.
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian

Postby stellaluna » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Knockoff wrote:Yeah, I'm aware she isn't a guaranteed mislynch. I do think that their alignment would matter in this plan though, because regardless of role or benefit, if we're lynching a townie, we still end up in a bad position. You're putting forth the idea that their alignment doesn't matter much and lynching them would be alright even if they're town and I disagree.

eugh maybe.
Assuming we're still in a pretty good position tomorrow in terms of maintaining majority and the SK isn't any closer to being found out I'd still consider it a viable option.

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:37 pm

im kinda getting bored now can we just end the day
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:44 pm

Rock, I think our night plan is pretty set. Mel interrogates Stella, Cow role blocks a non-visiting role, night contracts stella, kill switches whoever he thinks will be best, Ninja targets Knockoff, Leyva gives rock a syringe. All the other roles need to pick privately. Stella, is your ability set to be used? Does anything else need to be discussed?

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby melanora » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Santa... you prob should have lynched yourself.
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:46 pm

SirCakez wrote:Rock, I think our night plan is pretty set. Mel interrogates Stella, Cow role blocks a non-visiting role, night contracts stella, kill switches whoever he thinks will be best, Ninja targets Knockoff, Leyva gives rock a syringe. All the other roles need to pick privately. Stella, is your ability set to be used? Does anything else need to be discussed?

What about my role

Maybe I am jester
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby RockFire » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:48 pm

SirCakez wrote:Rock, I think our night plan is pretty set. Mel interrogates Stella, Cow role blocks a non-visiting role, night contracts stella, kill switches whoever he thinks will be best, Ninja targets Knockoff, Leyva gives rock a syringe. All the other roles need to pick privately. Stella, is your ability set to be used? Does anything else need to be discussed?

Fine, I suppose someone should put that up as a post so no one gets "confused". Also, Santa, we will find out shortly.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:49 pm

If Santa actually ends up flipping town then I quit.
If we're ready to end the day I'll vote.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Nellyfox wrote:If Santa actually ends up flipping town then I quit.
If we're ready to end the day I'll vote.

Get ready to quit then
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby stellaluna » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:50 pm

It should be considering met had received and seen my PM with the day action.
I'd still rather see that last investigation being used more carefully but I guess that's up to melanora to decide by this point. Whatever tomorrow brings.
~
I guess santa not hammering himself when he had the chance pretty much confirms him as mafia/sk too so there's that.

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby SirCakez » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:51 pm

RockFire wrote:

Fine, I suppose someone should put that up as a post so no one gets "confused". Also, Santa, we will find out shortly.

I'm on mobile so someone else will have to do it.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Santa07 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:00 pm

If someone else votes then I might hammer myself.

Might.

Depends if I'm feeling nice.
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby stellaluna » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:02 pm

^please do

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:03 pm

SirCakez wrote:
RockFire wrote:

I'm on mobile so someone else will have to do it.

Melanora/Samus: Interrogate Stella.
Cow/Ryu: Roleblock non-visiting (non-night-action?)
Night/Kirby (Altair): Contract Stella.
K1ll/Cortana: Redirect independently
Ninja/Drake: Touch Knockoff.
Leyva/Snake: Syringe Rock.
Others: Private.

FM Record Spoiler:

Spoiler:
nighthawk101
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

PreviousNext