GFM: Residential District

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: GFM1R: "The nightclub" (Day 5 ENDS 6/1 11:30 AM EDT)

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:45 am

POLICE REPORT 6/1
After the lynch of Swordsworth, a riot in the streets began against the police force. With all of this death and destruction, people demanded that all citizens be imprisoned and have their homes search. However, we can not afford to lose the last strands of civilization in these dark times.

Then we heard it. The first shot rang out. The assistant officer next to me - dead. I looked out and saw the scene - they had broken into our artillery and stolen our weapons. We could no longer reason with these people - they were intent on ending the police force.

My other two assistants die trying to get out. I manage to escape behind the gate where they cannot get me. I am the only one left - and they are insane with rage, intent on ending my life. Suddenly, I see someone running twords me with the key. It is over. They are opening the gate. I tried to keep the peace and order, but I have failed. My hope in humanity is lost.

As the gate is opened, the inhabitants from the district decide to leave their residential assignments. Everyone heads back to their town to gather their belongings, as well as pillaging the Police station for anything of value. This means that anyone with a consumable night ability gets an extra use. The district's inhabitants run to the City Square in an attempt to flee the city. Then they meet - all three districts, eye-to-eye. Some good, some evil. Everyone decides to sit and share their stories. It is clear that the inhabitants will not get out unless all evil or all good is destroyed - and that is what they intend to find out.

This is the end of the Residential District. Thank you all for cooperating with me - ObiWan will now be your head moderator, and I will be helping with whispers. A 24-hour day to become acquainted with the new players is beginning very shortly. Please remember that you may neither quote nor copy-paste into the merged city. I will be messaging all players to update them on the status of how many consumable abilities you have left.
Greatest failures/shitshows:
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: GFM: Residential District

Postby Swordsworth » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:40 pm

I like how no one has anything to say about the Residential District. :lol:

While I'm here, I guess you could say...Stella did a stellar job staying undetected. 8-)
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Postby Gobln » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Loom i apologize for being a dick, im not a good jester.
Gobln
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Neasans » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:28 pm

I wonder if I would have been found out.
Lmao my old sig was so angry I can't even

Time really is...something
Neasans
Philanthropist
Philanthropist

Location: Wondering what the heck my teenage self was thinking in here

Postby Waffleme3 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:14 pm

I failed ;-;
Thanks hurricat
Rest in peace Coolway and Birdy <3
Waffleme3