GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Game over: TOWN WINS!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby stellaluna » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Wew, what is it with every single arsonist trying to keep themselves alive by being an extra night immune town member that also kills people alive?
Yeah forta is pretty likely to be town by this point so I'd much rather they be kept alive rather than do the whole birdy thing especially given we've just finished lynching an arsonist.
nighthawk101 wrote:Santa is amne
More details later

...you better give them, considering we have a super suspicious benign claimer of our own.
hi im stella and i like you


Image
User avatar
stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm
Location: chasing a rainbow of broken dreams

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Loominaty » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:15 pm

We won't waste any investigative ressources on district 2. You are pretty much all confirmed scum.

We will need a town killing at some point, to deal with the mafia.
But the Witch is still alive..
ImageNOWImageTHATSImageWHATImageIImageCALLImageSCUMMYImage
User avatar
Loominaty
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Infiltrating your local government (GMT +1)

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:16 pm

While investigator definitely helps, there's also the witch problem, since they could easily make santa useless.


Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
User avatar
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: (-03:00 UTC/GMT)

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby ronit » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Well amnes could have chosen vigilante, anyways ret under any circumstances ress vigilante until witch dies
FM records
Spoiler: TFM4 -win Naked snake (mafioso)
TFM 6- win Cultist
Gfm- loss Agent
TFM 10- loss Serial killer
7C- loss Bodyguard
CFM 7- win Citizen
SFM 7- loss Detonator
CFM 8- win Jester
7R- loss medium
7F- win sk Citizen
CFM 9- win Phantom
SFM 9- Ongoing
SFM 10- Ongoing
CFM 10 - Ongoing
8C- loss
User avatar
ronit
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:16 am

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby LinearPoint » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:18 pm

I dealt with most of the role claims in our district.
Swords tried to tell me he was the Sheriff but it was very obvious he was lying with what he said.
I also have Forta's roleclaim. I honestly don't trust it entirely but we can't check him out as we know there is a Framer alive in our district more than likely.
Spoiler:
User avatar
LinearPoint
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby nighthawk101 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:20 pm

stellaluna wrote:Wew, what is it with every single arsonist trying to keep themselves alive by being an extra night immune town member that also kills people alive?
Yeah forta is pretty likely to be town by this point so I'd much rather they be kept alive rather than do the whole birdy thing especially given we've just finished lynching an arsonist.
nighthawk101 wrote:Santa is amne
More details later

...you better give them, considering we have a super suspicious benign claimer of our own.


I've given a couple, I think, but here's a more in depth summary.

Santa said nothing D1 then claimed Survivor D2. They acted pro-town, if fairly inactive. They whispered me D3 claiming Amnesiac, as they were afraid that other confirmed townies would force then to claim immediately, and they wanted to wait until the merge. I agreed. Later, on D5, the lent their vote to scum to lynch bumble, with the caveat that they would become neutral again after the merge.

I've kind of forced their hand there, unfortunately. Santa was going to claim Survivor again, but with Town on such a bad spot we need the extra numbers.

Investigating is too slow, but if you want to go ahead.

Visiting roles are risky to remember. That's why I suggested Spy
Image

FM Record Spoiler:
Image

Current ToS IGNs: Silumgar, Ojutai, Ace, Santa, Seven, Guilt
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
nighthawk101
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:05 pm
Location: Lurking. (UTC - 4)

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby stellaluna » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:20 pm

nighthawk101 wrote:Santa was in our district.

Yeah that alone makes me trust him that much less even considering Gossie's claim.
arcthurus wrote:While investigator definitely helps, there's also the witch problem, since they could easily make santa useless.

Oh we've got a witch too? Someone please do something about gobln tonight then. :roll:
hi im stella and i like you


Image
User avatar
stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm
Location: chasing a rainbow of broken dreams

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby nighthawk101 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:22 pm

*too slow if you investigate ronit, since all it does is conform him as scum. If you want to investigate a Businessite, target me and confirm more scum.

It would be great if you could ignore us, but we have two NKs plus a disruptive Mafia role.
Image

FM Record Spoiler:
Image

Current ToS IGNs: Silumgar, Ojutai, Ace, Santa, Seven, Guilt
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
nighthawk101
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:05 pm
Location: Lurking. (UTC - 4)

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby stellaluna » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:25 pm

I'd say it's a toss-up between nighthawk and rockfire being the remaining townie from business district, seeing as barely anyone else has defended themselves thus far (or in ronit's case basically hardclaimed scum). If anyone is investigated tonight it should be one of those two.
hi im stella and i like you


Image
User avatar
stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm
Location: chasing a rainbow of broken dreams

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Knockoff » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:26 pm

I'm the actual Sheriff. Rock and Ronit are the last two mafia members from our district, Night is SK, and Odin is the Stalker.

It's evident that Ronit and Rock are partners, based on this post:

ronit wrote:Rockfire is most likely typing a long post, I think he is explaining. Do we not have anyone from the residential or was there a bomber?


because as the last town member, he clearly wants scum to say what happened in his district. He probably wanted Rock to give some grand explanation that cleared both of them of being scum.

And Night's story is unbelievable as well. Apparently, Rock somehow guessed that Night visited Gobble and if he was actually claiming Lookout, wouldn't Night get the slightest bit suspicious with him? I mean, there would be four investigative claims and and assuming there were three RT invests would be really odd.

I have no objections to being either invested or having a member of my district revived.
User avatar
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Loominaty » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Knockoff wrote:I'm the actual Sheriff. Rock and Ronit are the last two mafia members from our district, Night is SK, and Odin is the Stalker.

It's evident that Ronit and Rock are partners, based on this post:

ronit wrote:Rockfire is most likely typing a long post, I think he is explaining. Do we not have anyone from the residential or was there a bomber?


because as the last town member, he clearly wants scum to say what happened in his district. He probably wanted Rock to give some grand explanation that cleared both of them of being scum.

And Night's story is unbelievable as well. Apparently, Rock somehow guessed that Night visited Gobble and if he was actually claiming Lookout, wouldn't Night get the slightest bit suspicious with him? I mean, there would be four investigative claims and and assuming there were three RT invests would be really odd.

I have no objections to being either invested or having a member of my district revived.


So if everything is odd to you, what is YOUR version of what happend in your district then, Serial Killer?
ImageNOWImageTHATSImageWHATImageIImageCALLImageSCUMMYImage
User avatar
Loominaty
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Infiltrating your local government (GMT +1)

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Knockoff » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Loominaty wrote:
Knockoff wrote:I'm the actual Sheriff. Rock and Ronit are the last two mafia members from our district, Night is SK, and Odin is the Stalker.

It's evident that Ronit and Rock are partners, based on this post:

ronit wrote:Rockfire is most likely typing a long post, I think he is explaining. Do we not have anyone from the residential or was there a bomber?


because as the last town member, he clearly wants scum to say what happened in his district. He probably wanted Rock to give some grand explanation that cleared both of them of being scum.

And Night's story is unbelievable as well. Apparently, Rock somehow guessed that Night visited Gobble and if he was actually claiming Lookout, wouldn't Night get the slightest bit suspicious with him? I mean, there would be four investigative claims and and assuming there were three RT invests would be really odd.

I have no objections to being either invested or having a member of my district revived.


So if everything is odd to you, what is YOUR version of what happend in your district then, Serial Killer?


I'll write up everything that happened in the district right now.
User avatar
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Knockoff » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Also, can you not just instantly assume I'm SK until you hear what actually happened?
User avatar
Knockoff
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Loominaty » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Night I want an answer from you reagarding this, cause that strikes me odd in your version:
Loominaty wrote:Why did that Jailor execute a Citizen, called out by a "Lookout", when you apparently already misslynched a Lookout day 2??
ImageNOWImageTHATSImageWHATImageIImageCALLImageSCUMMYImage
User avatar
Loominaty
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Infiltrating your local government (GMT +1)

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Loominaty » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Knockoff wrote:Also, can you not just instantly assume I'm SK until you hear what actually happened?

I will gladly hear what you have to say.
Though your first post already screamed scum to me.
ImageNOWImageTHATSImageWHATImageIImageCALLImageSCUMMYImage
User avatar
Loominaty
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Infiltrating your local government (GMT +1)

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby ronit » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Knockoff wrote:I'm the actual Sheriff. Rock and Ronit are the last two mafia members from our district, Night is SK, and Odin is the Stalker.

It's evident that Ronit and Rock are partners, based on this post:

ronit wrote:Rockfire is most likely typing a long post, I think he is explaining. Do we not have anyone from the residential or was there a bomber?


because as the last town member, he clearly wants scum to say what happened in his district. He probably wanted Rock to give some grand explanation that cleared both of them of being scum.

And Night's story is unbelievable as well. Apparently, Rock somehow guessed that Night visited Gobble and if he was actually claiming Lookout, wouldn't Night get the slightest bit suspicious with him? I mean, there would be four investigative claims and and assuming there were three RT invests would be really odd.

I have no objections to being either invested or having a member of my district revived.

Knockoff and rock are obviously mafia, they are accusing each other to play down the tension.
This is my first FM game as town and as you can see I play scumily, I guess it is not to get targeted (unless I am a cit) but it is natural when I play scum I act pro town.
Loom I don't know what nighthawk has been telling you but we lynched the lookout day 3 and they jailor exed the citizen n4
FM records
Spoiler: TFM4 -win Naked snake (mafioso)
TFM 6- win Cultist
Gfm- loss Agent
TFM 10- loss Serial killer
7C- loss Bodyguard
CFM 7- win Citizen
SFM 7- loss Detonator
CFM 8- win Jester
7R- loss medium
7F- win sk Citizen
CFM 9- win Phantom
SFM 9- Ongoing
SFM 10- Ongoing
CFM 10 - Ongoing
8C- loss
User avatar
ronit
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:16 am

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby stellaluna » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:35 pm

stellaluna wrote:I'd say it's a toss-up between nighthawk and rockfire being the remaining townie from business district, seeing as barely anyone else has defended themselves thus far (or in ronit's case basically hardclaimed scum). If anyone is investigated tonight it should be one of those two.

Whoops ignore that post, I missed the entire part where rockfire was supposedly considered a verified lookout before the merge.
I guess I'll wait for knockoff's version.
hi im stella and i like you


Image
User avatar
stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm
Location: chasing a rainbow of broken dreams

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Gobln » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Ronit is scum, no doubt in my mind at this point.
Gobln
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 6629
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby stellaluna » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Gobln wrote:Ronit is scum, no doubt in my mind at this point.

watch him turn out to be jester along with the three others we apparently have :roll:
hi im stella and i like you


Image
User avatar
stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm
Location: chasing a rainbow of broken dreams

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby ronit » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Hmmm, ok then
I am willing to die for town if it proves that 4 others are scum then
The way I see it
my death=4 scum death
FM records
Spoiler: TFM4 -win Naked snake (mafioso)
TFM 6- win Cultist
Gfm- loss Agent
TFM 10- loss Serial killer
7C- loss Bodyguard
CFM 7- win Citizen
SFM 7- loss Detonator
CFM 8- win Jester
7R- loss medium
7F- win sk Citizen
CFM 9- win Phantom
SFM 9- Ongoing
SFM 10- Ongoing
CFM 10 - Ongoing
8C- loss
User avatar
ronit
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:16 am

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Arcthurus » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:47 pm

stellaluna wrote:
Gobln wrote:Ronit is scum, no doubt in my mind at this point.

watch him turn out to be jester along with the three others we apparently have :roll:


Oh yeah this reminds me, I'm jester.

Spoiler: Image


Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
User avatar
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: (-03:00 UTC/GMT)

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby LinearPoint » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:48 pm

stellaluna wrote:
Gobln wrote:Ronit is scum, no doubt in my mind at this point.

watch him turn out to be jester along with the three others we apparently have :roll:

Actually no Gobln is right.
Nighthawk is not a Jester, because our Jester is still alive. 2 Jesters died and a Witch is alive.
Spoiler:
User avatar
LinearPoint
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby ronit » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:48 pm

stellaluna wrote:
Gobln wrote:Ronit is scum, no doubt in my mind at this point.

watch him turn out to be jester along with the three others we apparently have :roll:

I can't be the jester
FM records
Spoiler: TFM4 -win Naked snake (mafioso)
TFM 6- win Cultist
Gfm- loss Agent
TFM 10- loss Serial killer
7C- loss Bodyguard
CFM 7- win Citizen
SFM 7- loss Detonator
CFM 8- win Jester
7R- loss medium
7F- win sk Citizen
CFM 9- win Phantom
SFM 9- Ongoing
SFM 10- Ongoing
CFM 10 - Ongoing
8C- loss
User avatar
ronit
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:16 am

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby ObiWan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:57 pm

*eats popcorn*
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.


Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society


Image
User avatar
ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 6984
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:53 am
Location: All over the Galaxy

Re: GFM: Master Thread [City of Salem] Day 5.5: It begins

Postby Gobln » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:58 pm

ObiWan wrote:*eats popcorn*

Let me read into this.
Gobln
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 6629
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeeper5, Turfgrass and 14 guests