FM 6D - Mafia and Survivor Win! - "Groundhog Day"

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: FM 6D - Day 3: Bad news comes in threes

Postby Duffman3005 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Hey there Salense? Got anything interesting to share? Hopefully you don't lurk as much in this day phase as you have in the last one. I'll be watching ;)
My Forum Mafia Record
Spoiler: Image
Duffman3005
Donor
Donor

Postby MiniatureCowgirl » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Oh, hey, by the way guys, I'm going on a trip tomorrow to Sunday, so I'll be lucky if I make it on for my daily posts. I'll be on my phone whenever possible, but I won't be contributing as much.
Larxene. Every game. Period. Spoiler:
[spoiler]

MiniatureCowgirl
Retributionist
Retributionist

Location: Avoiding Chance time like the plague. THE PLAGUE I TELLS YA

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:46 pm

superdivaclub wrote:and before you argue with me stop

becuz you should know i do want an sk lynch today but its just not that simple a situation anymore

i want an sk dead but i learned something about them both despite knowing who both are so im still figuring it out myself.. but trust me when i say that if i know what knock should have looked like to an honest invest and knock was rly sk.. we wouldnt have made him look like not sk :|

English! I see not of what you speak of, I call lies! LIES I TELL YOU!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:49 pm

superdivaclub wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:
superdivaclub wrote:and before you argue with me stop

becuz you should know i do want an sk lynch today but its just not that simple a situation anymore

i want an sk dead but i learned something about them both despite knowing who both are so im still figuring it out myself.. but trust me when i say that if i know what knock should have looked like to an honest invest and knock was rly sk.. we wouldnt have made him look like not sk :|

English! I see not of what you speak of, I call lies! LIES I TELL YOU!

try plain english..

theres an sk i trust and wanna keep alive.. they are not knock.. so if knock is the 2nd sk i dont trust i would not be stopping you

but i cant trust town with all this ag h8 either :|

But how were you able to investigate Knock, hmmm? Exactly!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:53 pm

superdivaclub wrote:your not listening.. im fking telling you that i knew the townie plan and that i knew what knock was supposed to look like to you last night

and i also know both sks based on the claims all ppl gave yesterday

and im telling you that i know which sk to trust.. it should already be obv which 1 i trust.. but becuz im not sure of were maf stands right now i dont know if trying to kill the 2nd sk is good becuz you guys are not taking this day srsly

but im not going to stand for you lying about who you cheked when 1 i know who you cheked and 2 i know what knock looked like last night

so are you done yet??

Why are you so defensive on Knock hmmm? It seems that Knock is important to you no? Now tell me. Why. So. Defensive?
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:54 pm

superdivaclub wrote:im done with you :roll:

the "i wanna kill the 2nd sk" is just not hitting you

You keep avoiding the question! Knock must be an important ally of yours! We must lynch him!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Duffman3005 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:56 pm

I'm coming to accept that Salenese may just be the SK, and if Knock is one too, then bam! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey Sal, I'm calling you out now 。^‿^。
My Forum Mafia Record
Duffman3005
Donor
Donor

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Also I'm assuming we should whisper everything to Duff today....since it seems they have chosen to bug Shroom again >.>
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:00 pm

superdivaclub wrote:
Duffman3005 wrote:I'm coming to accept that Salenese may just be the SK, and if Knock is one too, then bam! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey Sal, I'm calling you out now 。^‿^。

6 townies.. surv is not going to help you

duff ur 25 :| are we going to be able to chat at all?? how do you plan on townies winning??

Oh so Sally and Knock are SKs? Confirmed!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Sally I saw you poking your head in here...I'm starting to think Duff may be right...he was when there was an Agent...

superdivaclub wrote:hey munch ur dodging my question too

how does town win this game??

map it out for me instead of thinking you look smart by not reading a fking word i say

Why would I tell you my plan? Hmmm, I'm not dumb you know!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby MiniatureCowgirl » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Sorry Diva, I have trouble with internet genders.

But still Diva, how do you have a chance in hell if we manage to lynch an sk today? Why would you WANT to give town a fighting chance?
Larxene. Every game. Period. Spoiler:
[spoiler]

MiniatureCowgirl
Retributionist
Retributionist

Location: Avoiding Chance time like the plague. THE PLAGUE I TELLS YA

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:08 pm

superdivaclub wrote:fine allow me to burn all your hopes and dreams for you.. strike 1

a lawyer is pointless if evils can force a no lynch today.. surv will not help town so its 6v7

keep it up munch.. becuz we can go right back to killing 3 townies again if you just answer the girl making a very good point about your position

What in the hell makes you think the SKs are gonna let you live, girl? I will do what I want, because this is my house and these are my rules.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm

superdivaclub wrote:this isnt your house anymore :D

say we do vote who i tell you to vote.. becuz of duffs lawyer power if you dont trust a fking word i say he will use it and screw both town and maf becuz if you dont trust me when i tell you who the sks rly are then id rather one of them just stab me after we take out your doc tonight

stop biting the hand feding u becuz duff cant do a thing if we end up nolynching

I will never negotiate with terrorist! If I can't win, I'll sure as hell make sure you can't either, so you better be a sweetheart and tell us everything you know ;)
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Salense » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Duffman3005 wrote:Hey there Salense? Got anything interesting to share? Hopefully you don't lurk as much in this day phase as you have in the last one. I'll be watching ;)

I was distracted by Pax east and Boston over the weekend, either way it's going to be pretty difficult to win with 6 town versus 6 non-town with the Survivor controlling the majority, lynching an SK would be the smart move today since we need to reduce the death toll tonight and hope that a mafia member gets killed tonight instead of a town member.
Salense
Patron
Patron

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 pm

superdivaclub wrote:no and unlucky for you your not in the throne either

sry your too thick for you to realize that your dead by talking to me so ill do town a favor and just ignore you entirely now :roll: :roll: :roll:

shroom and duff

evils have the power to bypass your lawyer.. you dont have vote major im giving you a mutual chance to walk out of that alive without resorting to something desperate becuz neuts are too powerful for me to ignore

if you just act like munch here i will just tell maf to vote no lynch so that you burn with us... its our best chances if town refuses to care anymore.. but if town cares then they will help me nerf the sks position.. idc about munch anymore i care about ppl actually able to think about the danger they are in :roll:

I'm laughing too hard right now...you believe that you are gonna be able to threathing us when you're in the same position as us? It's cute that you think you have the leverage but you don't. Once you finish your little "reign of terror" the SK will probably just stab you right in the back, they're using you but you're too high and mighty right now to realize that.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:26 pm

superdivaclub wrote:its like you think im not dead n3 both ways munch :roll: but were not talking about me now are we?? you keep talking about me.. a dead women.. but im pointing out that town doesnt have to die

to idiots like you who say that they found sk and is now accusing said sk of being maf

townies need sk dead.. we need sk dead.. so if your done being dum

i mean it im done with you

And my work here is done. Goodnight!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby RockFire » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Why would the mafia want to give the town a fighting chance? You just want to use us to lynch an SK then you'll kill one of us and it's up in the air whether the other SK will kill a mafia member or a townie. I'd say there are too many variables to say you're in control! We don't need to be civil with the likes of scum!
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby ValeforRaine » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:35 pm

superdivaclub is whispering to Duffman3005!
Sing something new, I have nothing left,
I can't face the dark without
you.
There's nothing left to lose, the fight never ends,
I can't face the dark without
you.

Holding the hand that holds me down.
I forgive you, forget you,
the end.
ValeforRaine
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby RockFire » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Alright, here's what I've gathered from diva's whole speech assuming she has told us the correct information. I'm just unsure of who the citizen is at this point and it's between Knockoff and MiniatureCowgirl. I don't know who it is and would like some input on my guesses.

1. M4xwell: Mafia/SK
2. IAmAMunchlax: Town
4. superdivaclub: Mafia Confirmed
5. Duffman3005: Town Confirmed
6. ShroomerD: Town Confirmed
7. Salense: Mafia/SK
10. Knockoff:Town/Mafia/SK
14. RockFire: Town
15. Nyghtwulf: Mafia/SK
16. koolkatgold: Survivor
17. dota2reporter:Mafia/SK
18. Duck: Town
20. MiniatureCowgirl: Town/Mafia/SK
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby RockFire » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:28 pm

superdivaclub wrote:see this is whats going to get you kiled becuz im being very careful to tell you nothing while voicing my side :D

rock 1st off your not a confirmed townie by any standard and we both can figure out why that is.. mr doc or cit

2nd you should rly stop fishing a maf member for clues.. this is what i mean about being able to trust u becuz if you just keep assume to know things when im trying ask you questions i cant see you ever believing me regardless of whoever i tell you is sk :|

are you all rly that slow to figure out why i want to help town make a lynch today?? i think maf can survive if we help sks make a no lynch becuz they cant coordinate themselves until at least tomorow at d4..

cmon townies your smarter than this.. who am i trying to get you to lynch today?? :roll:

That's where you're wrong diva. I can guess who's who very well from the information you've revealed!

It's not exact, but it sure is better than just letting you tell us what to do. I won't back down from this just because you say you're not revealing anything. I think I'm on the right track since you're trying to act calm and collected. I need everyone's input on these logical deductions.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:07 am

hi i`m here
i have one big question
mafia can visit mafia? i didn`t know that... i thought it`s like in Town of Salem, where you can`t visit mafia... well ok then...
and another big question
What the hell is going on? So we have a confirmed mafia member that spreads false-information or information? why would you even believe the mafia?
also we are in deep trouble :? ... 6 v 6 and 1 is very scary position

Also i slept peacefully tonight!
so the survivor is the key to lynching, because for majority we need 7 right?
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby Veeena » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:30 am

superdivaclub wrote:i shouldnt have to spell this out

lynching a townie lets sks kill maf and lynching a maf lets sks kill town

stop reading more into it. it dosnt get any more dam obvious

Seems like you're implying the SKs know who mafia are and will not Attack them. There are ways that mafia can be attacked by SK due to acting like a townie, thus making your intuitions a little less inactively well.

RockFire wrote:
superdivaclub wrote:see this is whats going to get you kiled becuz im being very careful to tell you nothing while voicing my side :D

rock 1st off your not a confirmed townie by any standard and we both can figure out why that is.. mr doc or cit

2nd you should rly stop fishing a maf member for clues.. this is what i mean about being able to trust u becuz if you just keep assume to know things when im trying ask you questions i cant see you ever believing me regardless of whoever i tell you is sk :|

are you all rly that slow to figure out why i want to help town make a lynch today?? i think maf can survive if we help sks make a no lynch becuz they cant coordinate themselves until at least tomorow at d4..

cmon townies your smarter than this.. who am i trying to get you to lynch today?? :roll:

That's where you're wrong diva. I can guess who's who very well from the information you've revealed!

It's not exact, but it sure is better than just letting you tell us what to do. I won't back down from this just because you say you're not revealing anything. I think I'm on the right track since you're trying to act calm and collected. I need everyone's input on these logical deductions.

Read it, and I'll say three of those deductions are utter lies, including myself. One should get off their high horse first before pushing someone else off.

The rest are decent enough deductions with the unconfirmed
OSRS Accounts: Veeena
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

FF14: Xa Erros (NA Sargantas)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Some fucking Vee I suppose.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Duffman3005 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:44 am

Thanks for the whisper diva, I'll think about it.

You no need to worry Max, I had a gut feeling data was maf, and that hasn't changed with you (your claim only reinforced that gut feeling). So you're not even considered for lynch today, lucky you. Though I would have been much much happier swapping you with Jomo yesterday, I already had data pegged as GF/Mafioso anyways.

Shroom I'll whisper you after I get back home around 4 CST (UTC -6) that should be over 24 hrs from the start of the day (not that it matters, more then likely either you or I are bugged already). I'll be looking at the claims today whenever I'm not busy, something is definitely not right with the claims that's for sure. Peoples actions and inactivity only serve to reinforce certain suspicions with some of these claims.

See ya'll around mid-late afternoon! Remember if things get too heated please take a break and cool off, remember this is just a game, have fun but don't be volatile to the point where it's not fun anymore.
My Forum Mafia Record
Duffman3005
Donor
Donor

Postby Duck » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:35 am

from what Diva has said Knock seems to be the SK that mafia want to keep as an ally... tho I dont know how they would know which sk is which -__-

if Knock is an SK we should probably do him...
Duck
[Forum Mafia III] Winner
[Forum Mafia III] Winner

Postby RockFire » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:02 am

M4xwell wrote:Read it, and I'll say three of those deductions are utter lies, including myself. One should get off their high horse first before pushing someone else off.

The rest are decent enough deductions with the unconfirmed

This is coming from diva's info, which could very well be false. I didn't say I was right, but I think you're mafia now. Three wrong statements, three mafia left? I think that's a bit too easy don't you think? Sorry, but I've been suspicious of Data for a while and now I think it was well founded.

Also, I did say I could be wrong.

I'm going off what diva said, but I don't think she'd tell us the truth, so it's left up to whether she really is lying or not.

I just wanted input since people doesn't seem to post often in 6D...
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads