SFM 3 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

SFM 3 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Postby iggyvolz » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Welcome to the game not normal enough to be FM, but not crazy enough to be Forum Games (aka Iggyvolz's games): Special FM 3.

If you're new here, please see the FM Hub. In particular, I recommend reading Forum Mafia Beginner's Hub, Forum Mafia FAQs, and FM Note Taker (if you need help setting up the note taker please private message me).

Also, please see the Role Cards. There are a couple exceptions in this game:
  • Werewolf will be used, with the "witch-like" role-card (please see my previous FM game for that role card.
  • There are no citizens.
  • Executioners cannot have a target of Town Power.
  • Retributionist rules from 5F - A retributionist may attempt to revive a cleaned player, however should they not be a member of the town, the retribution will fail and this will be alerted to the Retributionist. The retributionist may use their revive again.
  • The Godfather will be cc'd on all night actions from mafia members.
  • Randoms will be picked by number of factions, not number of roles (see signup thread for specifics)
The following experimental roles WILL be used:
  • Jailor
  • Phantom
The following experimental roles will NOT be used:
  • Lawyer (the point of lawyer is to encourage discussion)
  • Spy (power of whispering is diminished)
  • Agent (power of whispering is diminished)
  • Disguiser (too experimental)
The following roles are unique:
  • Mayor
  • Jailor
  • Retributionist
  • Transporter
  • Godfather (except for mafia promotion)
  • Mafioso (except for mafia promotion)
  • Werewolf
  • Veteran

Players may only make 1 post per 24 hours (i.e. real-world day) for a total maximum of 5 posts per in-game day. All day actions will also go in this post, which is sent via a PM to me, and it can be modified at any time (although I would appreciate you using the "edit" command if I have not opened the message yet). At a designated time each evening (likely around 9:15 Eastern Time) I will post everyone's thoughts on the thread. A whisper can be used in lieu of a message. Failure to have any correspondence 2 messages in a row is a prod, a third in a row or 2 prods in a game is a removal.

At night, the same will apply to the Mafia. The mafia chat will be permanently locked and mafia will have 2 messages (halfway through the night and all the way through the night) each to communicate in the same manner as town.

1000 characters is the limit for a message (limit dropped, just make it reasonable), or 250 characters for a single whisper.

I will be reviving the recieving whisper rule. A player can only recieve one whisper in a 24-hour time period. If there are multiple whispers, the user will have to choose one - the other whispers will be "locked", and one can be unlocked per day if they don't recieve a whisper or they elect to unlock that one instead of recieving a whisper. I'll ask the user for a decision unless they get a single whisper without any locked whispers. I'll allow decisions in retrospect if there is a communications issue, but don't take advantage of this.

Be respectful - at the end of the day it's just a game and everyone's just playing their hearts out to win. If you need to take a break, my inbox is always open.

Last wills and deathnotes are allowed - message them to me at any time. Label them "Last Will" or "Death Note" or something similar - when I need it I end up scrolling through pages of PM's so if it's labeled something weird I might not catch it.

Dead players may talk to each other about the game. However - be extremely cautious if a live player or a spectator who you don't trust not to blurt out the information is able to hear. I know there have been problems with this recently, especially on Skype. Please never discuss the game outside the thread, unless it's between someone and a trusted third-party who has committed to abstaining from playing in the game. I will go straight to official warnings (multiple official warnings can be consideration for blacklisting) if this happens - consider this everyone's unofficial warning.
Greatest failures/shitshows:
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Preparing "Final Countdown"

Postby iggyvolz » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Video/Meme/Image of the day:
Pre-Game (1/31):
Spoiler:
Day 1 Beginning (2/1):
Spoiler:
Day 1 Ending(2/2):
Spoiler: Image
Night 1 Midpoint-Night 1 Ending (2/3-2/4):
Spoiler: Image
I was busy, sorry :D

Day 2-1:
Spoiler:
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:35 pm

Player List:
Spoiler:
  1. Kinsley
  2. queenify
  3. brainothon
  4. Jackergin
  5. TheCow
  6. chitownmvp01
  7. Akame
  8. milte345
  9. leyva45
  10. Salense
  11. Gobln
  12. ibney000 Loominaty
  13. M4xwell
  14. Mkim
  15. Deathwolfgaming
  16. IAmAMunchlax
  17. pretzellover33
  18. smallworldz
  19. VonAntarctic
  20. LeScraf

Role List:
Spoiler: Town Investigative
Town Support
Town Protective
Town Killing
Town Power
Town Investigative OR Town Support (50% chance each)
Town Protective OR Town Killing (50% chance each)
Town Investigative OR Town Support (50% chance each)
Town Protective OR Town Killing (50% chance each)
Random Town

Godfather
Mafioso
Mafia Support
Mafia Deception
Random Mafia

Neutral Evil
Neutral Benign
Neutral Killing
Random Neutral
Random Neutral

Player List with Roles:
Spoiler: Yeah right, you cheater! :P
Graveyard:
Spoiler:
  • Iggyvolz's sanity (Killed by a BlankMediaGames forum, Mar 26, 2014)
  • TheCow (Lookout, stabbed by a Serial Killer, Night 1)
  • milte345 (Arsonist, lynched, Day 2)
  • M4xwell (Jester, shot by a Vigilante, Night 2)
  • pretzellover33 (Consort, shot by a Vigilante, Night 2)
  • Gobln (Medium, killed by a member of the Mafia, Night 2)
  • Salense (Mafioso, killed by a Veteran, Night 3)
  • Queenify (Jailor, shot by a Vigilante, Night 3)

iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:23 pm

Role cards are all out. You have 24 hours to respond or you may be replaced.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Day 1 "Let's go Seahawks!" ENDS 2/2 4:00 PM EST

Postby iggyvolz » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:48 pm

All players have confirmed 5 hours before the deadline - congratulations to all, you have passed the first test :twisted:

Around the world, twenty people get a strange letter in the mail:

Strange letter wrote:Come join SalemNet!

A remarkable social experiment where your personal well-being is dependent upon your well-being in the game!

Ten of these recipients decide to join the site for fun, each with their specific skills. Maybe one of them is skilled at healing the others, or maybe someone skilled at killing. Maybe one of them can talk to the dead, or maybe one of them can hold others captive. The real-world abilities magically come through this website.

Huddled and alone, five recipients read together the letter to join. Disgruntled with the world, the five vow to take over the site and cause mayhem for the others.

Five letters are lost in the distribution process. Maybe one went to a person intent on watching the world burn, or one went to someone intent on being killed in the day. Could someone less-than-human have gotten a letter, or did it go to someone with an axe to grind on a specific person?

An alarm sounds on the website, which cannot be closed despite any attempt to destroy the device or distance oneself. A blank screen appears, with a single command, striking fear into those who joined this website honestly while giving joy to those looking to exploit this opportunity:
Go.

You have 24 hours to send in your introductory message (this can include using a day ability such as revealing as Mayor). You an alternatively use a whisper, and this will be specified. Everything will be sent out at roughly 5:00 PM EST tomorrow, and the first day will end.

DISCLAIMER: This introduction (as well as all flavour text I send out) is for entertainment purposes only. Any reference to any role being or not being in the game, or a specific role thinking a specific way, or a story of death is completely separate from the mechanics of the game.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Day 1 "Let's go Seahawks!" ENDS 2/2 4:00 PM EST

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:50 am

So I've gotten a few posts that are decent in length but over 1,000 characters. I'm going to stop strictly enforcing the rule... but if the post is WAY over the top I'll ask you to shorten it.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Night "Don't die" ENDS 2/4 4:00 PM EST

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:35 pm

24 hours after the text box opened, it closed. The first stage of the experiment was complete, and everyone's messaged showed up on the screens.

Kinsley wrote:Well, I hope to have fun getting to know some of you? This shall be an interesting way to communicate to each other. Cheers to an interesting game.

queenify wrote:Hola everyone! First game of forum mafia and I'm hoping it turns out well. I don't trust that Iggy won't screw up the messages. Also, it's the first post so I guess everyone is going in blind. It's kinda weird not being able to directly respond to one another on the day one shenanigans. I guess it's a chance to get used to the way this game is going to run. Though I'm pretty sure town will have to be a powerhouse in order for this to work out. Considering the setup, it's giving a WHOLE LOT OF TIME to mafia (and other scum) to read over and edit anything in their post that leads to us suspecting them. Scary right? Plus, with the citizens gone, who's going to take one for the team?
Hopefully neutrals will have a hand in that. (Also, if you are survivor I suggest you claim today or tomorrow, as soon as possible)

P.S protection please!

/vote iggyvolz

brainothon wrote:With the lack of posts we can do we're gonna have a lot less posts to make reads based off of to combat that I request that people make long helpful posts which each of theirs. Focusing on one person also isn't a good idea since if that trend starts its going to take up most of the day. People will also have to start making reads by themselves. The Investigative role(s) we really need you to help us gather information since with the whisper rule and the lack of posts going on most normal tactics won't work. So lets hope we have lots of luck helping us and can win this!

Jackergin wrote:Well I guess we"re all on SalemNet (cool name btw). Don't really have much to say, so good luck (Terms and Conditions apply) and let's go Seahawks!

TheCow did not submit a message.

chitownmvp01 wrote:Hello everybody! Good luck and have fun! May the odds be ever in your favor! :D

Also, /vote iggyvolz before he pulls off another iggy! :lol:

Akame wrote:Hello SalemNet. I come from cold and harsh place where polarbears are common way to travel around. My polarbear's name is Lumi.

milte345 wrote:Hello Everyone, My name is Milte345 as you all may know. I see we have some new ones to FM I would like to say welcome to you, and I hope we have a good game. I don't have much to say as today, but I hope we all will know something tomorrow. Have a goodnight all, and rest easy.

(apologies if it is a little short, I'm not a good writer.)

leyva45 wrote:So hey. This looks like fun. I hope we don't do anything that causes this game to break. Also I request protection.

Salense wrote:Hello Everyone :D

This is going to be a pretty interesting game, my advice to everyone is to pay attention to everyone's posts, since we can only have 5 per day, and it's going to be pretty diffucult to lynch people on Team Evil.

Anyways, good luck everyone and have fun (party)

Gobln wrote:Hello all, lets hope this game goes well, i hope i use my messages effectively, i dont really know what else to say..... Good luck!!!!!!!! :D

ibney000 did not submit a message.

M4xwell did not submit a message.

Mkim wrote:Hi, everyone.

I just have seen this site and
I thought it would be a good chance to get along as well.
:)

Deathwolfgaming wrote:Um. Introduction... Introduction... Was never good with these. Heck haven't even introduced myself on the forum. I just have a few requests.
1. Plz don't kill me.
2. Um... I guess I only have 1 request.

But anyways, I'm kind of glad I got the role I did, as it doesn't require me to pay attention to anything that much, or really contribute. So yea. Introduction!

IAmAMunchlax wrote:a

pretzellover33 wrote:Hello everyone! Let's have a fun game, no unfairness such as biting or scratching. That stuff is rude. Now, since we have a limit for posting, we need to have our posts long and helpful, contributing to the conversations.

In order to help with this, I've made a format that everyone can use to help them build their long posts throughout the days. There aren't that many steps and if you answer them you'll be a trusted person in no time.

Your opinions about what happened, night results, what roles you think are in play, etc.
This is where you can express your opinion about what happened during the night. Things like predictions of the rolelist and your night actions are great for this.

Questions or Concerns
Got any questions or need help understanding something? Post it here. It's great for interrogating somebody that seems suspicious.

Responding to Others' Questions or Concerns
If you see a question from somebody that you feel like answering, post it here. If somebody is questioning you, make sure you put in a good answer.

Accusations or Suspicions
If you think anybody is suspicious, share that here. Be sure to back up your accusation with quotes or night results. A baseless accusation is as good as nothing.

Your Vote
If you are voting, vote here. It'll be easier for iggyvolz to see and would be more organized.

smallworldz did not submit a message.

VonAntarctic wrote:Hello doubtful Salem.

First of all, i am happy, that i can, with endless pleasure, join your experiment.

It is really exciting for me. Finally i have some purpose. I remeber the last night were i had my job. They destroyed all i had. My family. My children. My wife. All dead just because of my debts. It is a story of February the 2nd, 1988.

I had a deal with the local Mafia. My part was on opening the gates for an oncoming robbery. It all went good, I was promised alot of cash on hand after finishing my job. You know, the usual bribe. However, something was weird. Suddenly, i heard some gunfire. I turned around, just for a short peek. It wasn't a robbery, it was an assasination. And i was supposed to let them go away.

My mind stopped. In a short turn of events, i called to police. I blocked the gate. Later on, they were all "banged up". But one of them came to me. I only know he was the Godfather, wich went to whisper me something. I only heard:
"We will pay for your betrial with the same coin."
I never heard him again.

Few days later, i was walking in a street. They catched us unprepared. The rest, you can imagine.

With the pain i suffered, i hope this place will be clean of anything like this. I will be able to enjoy it here.
-William Antarctic

LeScraf wrote:Hey, guys!

This post is under ten words.

Current vote count (11 votes needed for majority):
iggyvolz (2): queenify, chitownmvp01

Not enough votes were accured for a lynch. THE MODERATOR LIVES!!!

I will now accept night actions for the next 48 hours, until roughly 4:00 PM EST on Wednesday (I may not have time to post everything until that night).
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Night 1 "Don't die" ENDS 2/4 4:00 PM EST

Postby iggyvolz » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:21 pm

The halfway(-ish) point of the night has been reached. Any appropriate PM's have been taken care of. Note that I need at least a PM from every player in the game so you do not get prodded.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:19 pm

TheCow has been prodded for inactivity. The night will begin once TheCow sends in his action, or I am back from rehearsal in ~5 hours (whichever comes last).
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Note: The above should not be taken to mean that TheCow has a useful night action. I consider all roles to have a night action - even if it is simply making contact with me at some point during the night.

I will be ending the night over the next few hours - I may be able to send some actions before I leave but I doubt I will get to all of them.

I will be moving the day start/stop time to 9:00 PM EST, and therefore will be reversing TheCow's earlier prod.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:26 pm

No story here... I'm kinda pressed for time. I'll probably go back and edit something better in tomorrow.

TheCow was stabbed last night by a Serial Killer. No last will could be found. The following death note was found:

If you truly want a clue of who I am...start thinking outside the box and into the oven...nom nom

TheCow's role was Lookout.

Send in your initial messages by 9:00 PM EST tomorrow night.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Day 2 "19/20, not bad for n1" ENDS 2/5 9:00 PM E

Postby iggyvolz » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:27 pm

The second day of the second day begins...

Kinsley wrote:Ok so I'll go ahead and start by saying I slept peacefully last night. With the role I was given, I don't have any suspicions at the moment, though I'm curious as to why mafia didn't attack?

I'm thinking either GF/mafioso was afk that night or they meant to not attack to devise a plan... Unless someone was roleblocked or jailed that night. I would like to hear it.

RIP Cow the lookout. I'll be sure to use you to make Whopper Jrs for all the little children to be happy.

Queenify did not use a message.
queenify wrote:MESSAGE:
[night results]
So I'm just gonna throw these out there, keep in mind I had to shorten these a whole lot to be acceptable.

Mkim:
Here's what got me: "good chance to get along as well" as well as what? Killing us? It's pretty clear that they have some sort of night action.

Death:
Too obvious. Every survivor to ever exist in ToS says "pls dun kill me", Death said it too. He's glad he got the role that he did, it doesnt require him to pay attention. So.. immune neut then? Not town at least.

Pretz:
He acts like he is going to be the one to decide who is trusted and who isnt. We can't give him that kind of power over us if there's no evidence that he's on town's side. Also notice he's literally telling us to give him our night actions in our posts.

Small:
I'm concerned about his non-post. He's a new player. He's going to be given the benefit of the doubt. So by not posting, he could avoid being read as a scum D1 and be given the chance to redeem himself when questioned. I don't know if he's that smart but he's setting off alarms.

Von:
Something doesnt seem right, in the end of his story he was captured by the mob. If he didnt die during that time we can assume his story ended with him as a mafia. Even with that I'm getting an NK vibe. He's against mafia but nothing in his story says he is town.

TheCow, Ibney, Max, Small:
No message at all. This just makes me think scum, you all had so much time to put a message in and you didn't do it.

Brainothon did not use a message.[/color][/b]

Jackergin wrote:Well, no mafia kills, so they probably got someone immune (or someone was jailed and mafia attacked that guy). Okay so NK is Serial Killer at the moment and if someone reports being doused or someone is stalked then we can fill it in as a Random Neutral. That death note points to Munch. It may or may not be a double bluff (well I have to say this again). Other than that, currently I don't really have much to say, but I will be doing reads on people.

TheCow is dead, and thus cannot speak.

chitownmvp01 wrote:I slept peacefully last night. VonAntarctic's post during Day 1 was interesting. We are each limited to 5 posts per day, so we need to plan out what we are going to say in each post.

Some Ideas I have:

1. I recommend that many players as possible post reads on each player by post 3. Possibly post original reads in post 2, and then update them in post 3.
2. We should agree on a lynch target by post 4, as you have to vote by post 5. Everybody disagreeing is going to hurt the town in this game. We need good cooperation or no lynches may happen.

Lastly, inactivity is going to hurt us in this game. I was not happy to see some people not post at all during Day 1. Well, you need to be active now. Missing a post time could hurt the town, as anybody can potentially bring up some helpful points. There was also no Mafia kill, so someone was either healed or the GF was rbed, Jailed, or attacked an immune. If there is an Escort or Jailor, I recommend targeting the same person again.

Akame wrote:Good morning town. I had a great and peaceful night.

milte345 wrote:I guess I should start with saying that I was attacked, I made the mistake of not saying D1 that I was a survivor, whoops. Anyway's let us hear what you all have to say.

I do have to say I am rather lucky to have predicted I would be attacked night 1, glad my vest did not go to waste.

leyva45 did not use a message.

Salense wrote:Nothing happened to me last night.

Since there were no Mafia kill last night, they were either Roleblocked, targeted an immune person, or targeted someone who got healed, either way we will have to wait and see what everyone's night results are.

Gobln wrote:Nothing happend to me last night, what is our plan?

ibney000 wrote:Hello all! I slept peacefully. I also may or may not have forgoten to say something yesterday. Hehe.

M4xwell wrote:I am hardclaiming survivor.

Mkim wrote:So mafia didn't or couldn't kill anyone. Hmm...

Deathwolfgaming wrote:Alright, I'm only saying this because of this:
queenify wrote:Hopefully neutrals will have a hand in that. (Also, if you are survivor I suggest you claim today or tomorrow, as soon as possible)

P.S protection please!

I did softclaim it yesterday:
Deathwolfgaming wrote:I just have a few requests.
1. Plz don't kill me.
2. Um... I guess I only have 1 request.

But anyways, I'm kind of glad I got the role I did, as it doesn't require me to pay attention to anything that much, or really contribute.

But anyways, other than that, I got nothing.

And let the first day, begin...

IAmAMunchlax wrote:Cow ;-;

Well where to start...I slept peacefully and I have no information what-so-ever...so...anyone else got leads?

pretzellover33 wrote:i slept peacefully

smallworldz did not use a message.

VonAntarctic wrote:Alrighty. First day.

Mafia didn't attack anyone, wich means no.1 - They are plotting something up or no.2 - They were roleblocked - found out SK.
So, i want to tell you to not reveal your roles unless neccesary. It may cause more trouble.

LeScraf did not use a message.

You guys know the drill by now - send in your messages by 9:00 EST.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Day 2 "Claim all the survivors" ENDS 2/6 9:00 PM

Postby iggyvolz » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Queenify's message was added above. I missed it in the pages of PM's.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Apologies for the delay. In a rush again, so no backstory.

Kinsley wrote:Now before I say much about these 3 survivor claims (includes milte's, M4xwell's, & Death's claim), let me say that there is a random neutral on the role list, so there can be only up to two survivors.

While there is someone among those 3 that is obviously scum right off the bat, there can be two possible survivors. So far, I'm gonna go ahead and say I trust Death's soft claim since he claimed it first and gave hints about it on the first day. As for the other two, I'd keep my distance.

Hopefully Cow's still around...

queenify wrote:I slept peacefully.
So I'm just gonna throw these out there, keep in mind I had to shorten these a whole lot to be acceptable.
This was meant to be posted yesterday but it seems I messed up the subject title.
Three people are claiming survivor, which seriously irks me. It's technically possible but I really don't believe it.

Mkim:
Here's what got me: "good chance to get along as well" as well as what? Killing us? It's pretty clear that they have some sort of night action. Though I'm pretty sure everyone has one in this game, it's still interesting that they used those words at all.

Death:
He has to be neutral. He's definitely not town or mafia (as long as he isn't lying) because he would have to pay a lot of attention in those scenarios. I'm getting a survivor/phantom vibe.

Pretz:
He acts like he is going to be the one to decide who is trusted and who isnt. We can't give him that kind of power over us if there's no evidence that he's on town's side. Also notice he's literally telling us to give him our night actions in our posts. This is extremely over analysed, I still get a town read on him. It's just his wording that's off. (EDIT: They didn't even follow their own template)

Small:
I'm concerned about his non-post. He's a new player. He's going to be given the benefit of the doubt. So by not posting, he could avoid being read as a scum D1 and be given the chance to redeem himself when questioned. I don't know if he's that smart but he's setting off alarms. (EDIT: Did it again)

Von:
Something doesnt seem right, in the end of his story he was captured by the mob. If he didn't die during that time we can assume his story ended with him as a mafia. Then again, it's just a story.

brainothon did not use a message. brainothon has been prodded for inactivity.

Jackergin did not use a message.

TheCow is dead, and thus may not speak.

chitownmvp01 wrote:Seriously anybody who didn't post is suspicious in my eyes. I have seen smallworlz and brainothon online. Inactivity is going to hurt the town, so please don't be inactive.

Suspicions:

Kinsley-Why in the world would the Mafia be AFK? This is FM, not regular TOS. The GF had 48 HOURS to select someone to kill. I nominate Kinsley as a possible lynch target. Also, the Jailor should not hardclaim. Kinsley kind of suggested it when he said that he wanted to know about who was possibly Jailed since the prisoner could be the GF.

Milte-I'm a bit skeptical of his Survivor claim, and he was CCed by M4xwell. There are also no Neutral Benign slots on the role list, so the likelihood of having 2 Neutral Benigns is quite unlikely. Also, Milte claimed attacked and that he used his vest. Reminds me of jrbois the Arsonist in FM V I believe who claimed BG and that he was attacked and used his vest N1. Milte could be SK and covering things up with his attacked claim. Milte is definitely not the GF. He is either Survivor or SK, and with having to lynch based off reads, he may be a lynch target.

Deathwolfgaming-Softclaimed Survivor/Citizen. I do not trust him, similar to what Queenify said.

Brainothon, Leyva, smallworlz, and LeScraf all didn't use their messages and VonAntarctic, Mkim, and Deathwolfgaming didn't say what happened to them.

M4xwell-Survivor hardclaim CCed Milte and she also didn't say what happened to her last night.

Other Notes:

No roleblocked claims. But an Escort/Consort isn't ruled out yet as several people didn't post a message or didn't say what happened to them last night.

REMEMBER THAT THERE CAN BE A WEREWOLF IN THIS GAME!!!! IT AFFECTS STRATEGY FOR SOME ROLES!!!!

Akame wrote:We have 3 survivor claims Deathwolfgaming, milte345 and M4xwell.

Neutral Evil
Neutral Benign Survivor
Neutral Killing
Random Neutral Survivor
Random Neutral Survivor

Seems totally legit ~0,3 % chance of happening.

milte345 did not use a message.

leyva45 did not use a message. Leyva45 has been prodded for inactivity.

Salense did not use a message. Salense has been prodded for inactivity.

Gobln did not use a message.

ibney000 did not use a message.

M4xwell did not use a message.

Mkim did not use a message.

Deathwolfgaming wrote:Oh dang, 3 Survivor claims, It is possible that we are all survivors, but not very likely with only 2 Random Neutrals, and 1 Neutral Benign, I did soft claim yesterday, and good for you for picking it up, and I thank you aswell, lets just hope I don't get lynched. That would suck. Anyways, have fun Town, Mafia, and Serial Killer, can't wait to see who wins, while (hopefully) being alive.

IAmAMunchlax did not use a message.

pretzellover33 wrote:queenify: .-.

I meant what happened to you, not who did u murder and why.

I was trying to be helpful, but nope. You take it as an attempt "to take over the town" as an unconfirmed town member. pls. why the heck would i do that.

I am suspicious of... nobody yet. Though queenify seems a bit too... stressed. Being scum can do that to you (CFM2).

And I thought deathwolf was softclaiming citizen. Phew.

And we have 2 survivors, which are definitely possible. Let's see if anything else comes up.

smallworldz did not use a message. smallworldz has been prodded for inactivity.

VonAntarctic wrote:To people: My introduction kinda soft-claimed my role.

Also, i agree with that the deathnote points out to to Munch. It may be an attempt to make a mis-lynch though, wich is something i belive.

For now:
pretzel
I see a strong town vibe, maybe even too much that someone could regard it as suspicious.
So far i think he should be checked.

queen
Asked for protection, so it's either bluffing or someone important to us. The fact he persuades survivors to reveal gives me a neutral vibe, but i don't want to accuse too hard.

milite
Said he was attacked. If he is really survivor, than what is Death?

Death
I think he is indeed neutral (don't take me for my words). Looking at the role list, he may be one of the random neutrals.

M4xwell
Hardclaimed surv.
Is it possible we have three survivors? I think someone is lying out there.

Just a reminder on prod rules: You don't have to use a message, any kind of contact with me regarding the game (PM's preferably, I am unable to check Skype on a regular basis) within 2 game days is fine.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Kinsley did not use a message.

Queenify did not use a message.

brainothon wrote:Sorry about not posting before kind of forgot a little about this…
Anyway out of the three survivor claims my ranking of them is this
Death > M4x > Mlite
Death soft claimed in his first post, M4X claimed and thats it, Mlite claims to have vested night one and been attacked.
Anyway we need to decide who to lynch I assume that no investigators are going to come out and reveal any information so worse case scenario we could lynch one of the survivor claims.
Anyway we should probably talk about why cow was killed since he didn't even post a message day one so I don't see why the SK would target him.
We only have a couple more posts and we need to post our final thoughts on who to lynch in the next post and then vote in the final we can't not decide or else votes will be split and nobody will be lynched. Finally VonArtic what do you mean you soft claimed in your intro post since I don't see why you would mention that if you really did soft claim in that.

Jackergin did not use a message. Jackergin has been prodded for inactivity.

TheCow is dead and, thus, may not speak.

chitownmvp01 wrote:Currently, I think we should lynch Milte today. I believe his Survivor claim the least out of the 3, especially since he claimed attacked. He could be SK and covering up night immunity (remember that there was no Mafia kills and no roleblocked claims).

My 2nd choice would be Von. I agree with the current suspicions on him. His story in his Day 1 post was quite odd and unusual. The negatives of a Von lynch is a possible chance of Jester. I do not think he is Jester though.

Other possible lynch targets are in my 2nd post.

Again please don't be inactive! Not using a post can be seen as avoiding the discussion intentionally.

Akame wrote:I got a theory:
- d2 claim survivor
- d2 get lynched
- d2 win as jester
???
- Profit

So vig you know who to shoot

Tl;dr shoot survivors at night in case of jesters.

milte345 wrote:Hooboy, okay
3 survivor claimants including me, while this is not impossible when looking at the rolelist, I have my doubts this would be rolled.
In my next post I will try to put some reads so we can get a lynch ready.

leyva45 wrote:Sorry for not posting but I don't believe Milite. He's yelling at my scum radars. We should lynch a survivor. There acting the most suspicious.

Salense wrote:Sorry for not posting a message yesterday, my phone was dead.

Currently, the people I find suspicous are the 3 survivor claimers and the people who have not posted at all today

Deathwolf- claimed Survivor- I believe his claim the most since I am getting a Neutral vibe from his posts and he is contributing

M4x- claimed Survivor- All she has said today was that she claimed survivor, nothing else

Mlite- claimed Survivor and attacked- somewhat suspcious that he might have just claimed this to have an excuse about why he is still alive after being attacked, Going to pay attention to how much he contributes in his posts.

Brian, LeScraf, Leyva, and smallworldz have not said anything at all today.

Gobln did not use a message. Gobln has been prodded for inactivity.

ibney000 did not use a message. ibney000 has been prodded for inactivity.

M4xwell did not use a message. M4xwell has been prodded for inactivity.

Mkim did not use a message. Mkim has been prodded for inactivity.

Deathwolfgaming did not use a message.

IAmAMunchlax did not use a message. IAmAMunchlax has been prodded for inactivity.

pretzellover33 wrote:man, i'm missing a lot of stuff.

I would suggest lynching milte.

Though it's risky there's a very low chance he's telling the truth (with the 0.3% chance and all)
"oh i forgot to hardclaim survivor and i got attacked."
This is why you hardclaim D1! There was no reason not to.

Think about it: what if he wasn't attacked? What do you think he would say then? I think he wouldn't mention anything about it.

PLACEHOLDER VOTE:
/vote milte

smallworldz wrote:i got attacked but jailor jailed me.

VonAntarctic wrote:Changing my analysis of queen.

Last post tells gives more more of a town vibe as i see it now.
Anyways, i am suspicious of all three survivors, but Death seems to be the most logical candidate for not being lynched.

He claimed survivor day one. I think he's really Survivor, so he's out of question for now.
The other two however..

..milite looks like a Phantom or Jester.
..M4xwell, i have no idea.

LeScraf wrote:Dang, 3 survivors? That seems fishy. It is possible, however.

Here's the thing, though. I caught Von's softclaim (I think) and that means either he, or 1+ of the survivors are lying.

This is gonna be good.

Current vote count (10 votes needed for majority):
milte345 (1): pretzellover33
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Day 2 "Claim the survivors" SUSPENDED

Postby iggyvolz » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:15 pm

The game will be suspended until at least tomorrow due to site issues. Tomorrow will be the 4th message (assuming site problems resolve quickly, if not Tuesday); there is no need to re-send them if you already have done so. Today will not count against players for prods.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Day 2 "Claim all the survivors" Messages 9:00 PM

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Kinsley wrote:I suppose there would be no risk in lynching milte since we know now that he's something other than town & the fact that he was attacked but claimed immune. However, I'll hold off my vote until the last message when we can get night actions in.

queenify wrote:Agh timezones :roll: Sorry for the non-post, I'll be as helpful as possible now.

Six people were prodded for inactivity.
Please don't ruin this game for those who actually want to play and enjoy it guys. Get a replacement if you don't have the time.

Concerning the votes, I'm all for lynching milte, but with the chance of him being jester I think it's safer to lynch M4xwell.

Pretz:
Thanks for explaining, but you were still pushing town to the point where I felt you just.. weren't. Not completely trustworthy.

Smallworldz:
You only said this just now? That's an extremely late reply and it contained useful information for us. Don't hinder town by being inactive, thanks.

Von:
I think your softclaim is more obvious than I originally thought. If you are what I think you are, we need to lynch one of those survivors today.

Milte:
Your attacked claim is less believable to me now that smallworldz has claimed to be attacked in jail. You look a lot like a jester.

Munch:
I don't know if anyone else has picked this up but, you havent said anything useful what-so-ever. If you really are town, pick up the slack.

Max:
.. Really? You were so matter of fact about it. You should have just claimed day one. Honestly this seems like an excuse for you not posting.

PLACEHOLDER:
/vote M4xwell

brainothon wrote:Okay Smallworldz message changes everything, I think there is a real possibility that Milte is a mafia member (Probably GF) who attacked an immune person (Small) and then claimed survivor in order to make it seem like he couldn't be a mafia member. Saying that we also don't have a better lynch target then this and since we only have a limited amount of posts
/Vote Milte. If we are to believe both smallworldz and milte then one of the random neutrals is ALSO a SK so lynching one of the survivors isn't a bad idea especially since three survivors is almost certainly not the case. Finally some analysis of mine
Death: First post made me think citizen, if he didn't claim survivor I would have certainly called him out for soft claiming citizen in a no citizen game
Milte: Sorry buddy, you didn't claim survivor day one and also self vested night one I really don't believe you.
M4x: Didn't claim survivor day one but also didn't post at all I don't see anything wrong with him really.
Since the next post is the last you HAVE to vote and if you don't vote Milte or anybody else we decide to lynch you WILL be considered scum in my eyes. We only have one more chance to vote and if you don't take it then I won't consider you town.

Jackergin wrote:Forgot to add that I slept peacefully.
1. @pretzel You tell people to use your format that you said in D1 but you don't use it yourself. You only gave a simple 'I slept peacefully'. Plus, like what someone said, you are literally telling us to put our night actions in our posts. Why should we trust you that you won't use it to do scum activities. So far, don't have a good feeling about you.
2. So 3 survivor claims eh? Well, imo, milte has least chance of being survivor, as for the other 2 its kind of a tie.
3. Chit, there is a Neutral Benign slot. Didn't you read the rolelist? Chit is an experienced player and I don't think he will nake mistakes like that. Leaning towards neutral (more towards killing or evil) for him.

chitownmvp01 wrote:I strongly believe that Milte is our best lynch target. Von is the 2nd best lynch target.

/vote Milte345

I encourage everybody to vote in their 5th and final post if you haven't voted yet!

Akame wrote:Smallworlds claims to be attacked. Second sk? So there can't be 3 survivors. Someone is lying.

In other hand. Is one of the survivors trying to get lynched or shot? Could they be a phantom? Or a jester?

milte345 wrote:Okay, I literally have no idea who anyone is at the moment, all I know is that the likelihood of 3 survivors is slim, I know as of now I have the most suspicion, but I encourage someone to investigate me to prove my innocence.

I know that probably won't happen either since I have learned the hard way nolynches aren't very encouraged and the only other option is two survivor claimants who are much more beliveable than me.

Salense wrote:So, Smallworldz also claims attacked, that would mean that either mlite or smallworldz was lying about being attacked, or that one of the random neutrals is an NK and therefore one of the three survivor claimers has to be lying.

At this point in the day, I am probably up for lynching Mlite the most due to claiming Survivor D2 and attacked, unless someone else comes up with a better lynch target in their post.

ibney000 wrote:Guess I should talk. But I don't really have anything to say...

M4xwell did not use a message.

Mkim wrote:First,
I would like to say I slept peacefully. (For people who wondered)

Second,
So we have to lynch any of the 3 claiming survivors? I got lost.

Deathwolfgaming did not use a message. Deathwolfgaming has been prodded for inactivity.

pretzellover33 did not use a message.

VonAntarctic wrote:Wait, what did just smallwordz say?

If he was really jailed..
..than it's possible that milte is lying, or reverse.

To chit:
I can only reveal to someone trusted.

If no majority is reached by the end of the fifth day, I will allow ONE extra day only to vote - no message may be posted except for a vote.

milte345 (3): pretzellover33, brainothon, chitownmvp01
M4xwell (1): queenify
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:32 pm

I'm being EXTREMELY lenient on prods today due to the website problems as well as the fact that I don't want to replace anyone unless I have to.

Kinsley wrote:Well here goes nothing. /milte345

If he does turn out to be a survivor, then that'll leave some trace marks for the other survivors tomorrow, to which I hope not to deal with.

queenify wrote:I hope people other than me have written up some sort of plan for the night. I'm only saying this as a suggestion. You do NOT have to follow it whatsoever.

I believe there is only ONE survivor and that one of the claimants is an exec/jester and the other is a hidden NK or other scum.

Escort should roleblock Kinsley. I'm getting a mafia vibe.

Investigators should definitely check out M4xwell/milte345. I don't believe them the most.

Theres a possibility that Small is the GF. Use that knowledge however you want.

Also note that Salense didn't even add the possibility of the GF being jailed in his second post. Big thing to miss.

Munch looks like a reaallly obvious sk and I can't tell if he is being framed in the deathnote or just throwing us off. Do as you please with this.

Jailor should not jail the survivor claimants, they could be a SK and you have their roles already, they'll claim the same thing.

Vigilante should shoot one of the survivor claimants to weed out jesters and other scummy roles.

I'm sticking with my vote on M4xwell unless we need another vote to finish the milte lynch.

brainothon did not use a message.

chitownmvp01 wrote:@Jack I don't know where you thought I was making a mistake from? All I said was that I don't believe that all 3 Survivor claims are telling the truth. I know it's possible, I'm not dumb. The chances of 3 Survivors is very unlikely. Someone could have also lied about being attacked. So apparently you have a NK read on me because I said that I don't think that all 3 Survivor claimants are telling the truth?

Smallworlz attack claim makes him rise high on my suspicion list. Milte has been far more suspicious today though.

Everybody please vote Milte.

Remember that there can be a WW in this game!

Akame wrote:I'm not voting this early when we only got 3 survivor claims and no real evidence against them. This doesn't mean I trust them though

milte345 did not use a message.

leyva45 did not use a message.

Salense did not use a message.

ibney000 wrote:/Vote Milte

Peer Pressure!

M4xwell wrote:First of all, I claim the role because I am the role.

Second of all, do not assume people are evil because they're afk and such.

I want to live, i want to win.

That bloody simple.

Deathwolfgaming wrote:I'm still here, I literally just have nothing to contribute.

pretzellover33 wrote:These people.
"Oh, you look too pro-town, you must be scum!" (queenify)
"Oh, people aren't allowed to make mistakes! You must be scum!" (Jackergin)
"Oh, you aren't following your format! You must be scum!" (Jackergin)

1. I can't respond to this, other than that's just plain bs. You want me to stop helping the town? So be it.
2. This just speaks for itself. We're human, we miss stuff.
3. I actually AM following my format. I was in a hurry the first time (forgot to send a message) so I resorted to just having my night results. Plus, I don't need to fill in every single spot. Sometimes, opinions stay the same! Woahhh! Once again, I MEAN TO SAY IF YOU WERE DOUSED LAST NIGHT OR SOMETHING, NOT IF YOU ARE A SHERIFF AND SOMEBODY IS MAFIA OR SOMETHING. It's weird that you people might want to hide the existence of an NK or something.

smallworldz wrote:/vote Milte345 still , what if milte is jesting?

VonAntarctic wrote:I don't really want to risk a Jester, but i think Milte right now is really suspicious so one or another this is the only way to see the truth. Plus losing a survivor isn't that bad for us as it is for the NK.

/vote milte

I request protection this night.

milte345 (6): pretzellover33, brainothon, chitownmvp01, VonAntarctic, smallworldz, ibney000
M4xwell (1): queenify

Please send in your final vote (if you wish to change it from what you have now) by tomorrow, 9:00 PM. If 10 votes are not reached, there will be a no-lynch.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Final vote count (10 votes needed for majority):
milte345 (14): pretzellover33, brainothon, chitownmvp01, VonAntarctic, smallworldz, Kinsley, ibney000, leyva45, Deathwolfgaming, queenify, Jackergin, LeScraf, Mkim, Salense

Back to our story...

Milte345 begins pacing the room. What to say, what to say? I don't want to lose. I just wanted to watch the world burn.

Suddenly, a match is lit somewhere. Milte utters his final words:

milte345 wrote:I leave my beret to Pretzel.

Milte345, the Arsonist, has died.

Night actions should be sent in over the next 24 48 hours.

This night is a full moon night.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Night 2 "Claim all the survivors" ENDS 2/13 9PM

Postby iggyvolz » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:57 pm

Jackergin has been prodded for inactivity and is eligible to be replaced.

I have messaged all players eligible to replace him, please do not message me to ask if you can be a replacement. See the signup thread for my procedure.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: SFM 3 - Day 3 MESSAGES 2/15 NOON EST

Postby iggyvolz » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:19 am

Night 2 has ended, Jackergin was not replaced.

3 out of the remaining 19 members of SalemNet did not survive the night.

Meanwhile, in Gobln's house, Gobln tries to connect with a member of the dead. After a few attempts at a connection, Gobln recieved the error: "404: Player Not Found." After toying with the possibility that he typed the username wrong, Gobln understood the error - he was not found. Gobln's house began to slowly sink into the ground, filling up with dirt and slowly but surely killing him.

No last will or death note could be found. Gobln was finally able to connect with members of the dead, but not the living. Gobln's role was Medium, and he was killed by a member of the Mafia.

M4xwell also began experiencing connection problems with SalemNet last night, culminating in his death. No last will could be found, but a note was found on M4xwell's account:

Scumbag vigilante to the rescue! rescue?

No neutrals shall win!

M4xwell's role was Jester, and was killed by a Vigilante!

pretzellover33 disconnected from SalemNet as well, also being killed by a Vigilante! A last will was found near the body:

pretzellover33 wrote:queenify's jailor, obviously. You tell me I shouldn't lead, yet instantly take over.
sic 'em, scum.

pretzellover33's role was Consort.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:44 am

Kinsley wrote:I'll go ahead and start by saying I slept peacefully last night once more. Coming up on next message is my reads on some people.

Also Von, why did you request protection last night? There are plenty of people left in the town that need that protection more than ever right now. I'm beginning to think you're not all what you seem to be.

queenify wrote:I was roleblocked.
Other than that, I slept peacefully.

So I was right about both pretz and the survivor claimants. I feel proud. I guess this explains why I was roleblocked aswell. Even though you're dead I thought I should say, I was being a hypocrite, yes. I apologise in advance.

Let's discuss:
Milte may have ACTUALLY been attacked. What does this mean for us/smallz?
If was telling the truth, the only way smallz can be telling the truth as well is with another NK.
If he was lying, then he dug his own grave for no reason at all which I hope isn't what happened.

Suggestion:
We need to plan out our Game Days.

[1/5]
Get your results in (how did you sleep?) and discuss yesterdays events.
[2/5]
If you non-posted do the same as above and join the discussion. Don't avoid conversation.
[3/5]
Start discussing possible lynch targets and/or accuse someone.
[4/5]
Discuss suspicions further and post a defense* or reasoning if you have been accused. Vote if you wish to.
[5/5]
Try and vote during this period, I'm not sure if the ghost day (voting post) will still be in effect or not, confirmation would be appreciated.
*If you have decided that a hardclaim in your defense is needed to save yourself, do it as soon as possible so that we can move onto the next target. I still do not recommend claiming unless its ABSOLUTELY required.

brainothon did not use a message.

chitownmvp01 wrote:Nothing happened to me last night.

@Jack I noticed the typo I made after the day ended. Sorry, my bad. I meant to type 1 not no, and that multiple Survivors was unlikely. My question is why did a simple typo make you think that I am NK or Neutral Evil? What if Jack is Exe via one of the Random Neutral slots and I'm their target?

Deathwolfgaming is Survivor and is pretty much confirmed, as both CCers are dead and were not actually Survivor.

My Suspicions:

Smallworlz-He claimed attacked yesterday and never explained why he is still alive. Is he really a killing role? But what if he's Jester and didn't say why he's still alive so suspicion can be put on him?

Queenify-I do not believe Pretzel's will. Sure, maybe a Consig checked Queenify N1, but it was in the will of a Consort. Also, if scum knew that someone was a Jailor and wanted them dead, why did Pretzel reveal that Queenify is Jailor in his will and that he wanted scum to kill them? Wouldn't he have been expecting Queenify to be protected now? But while Queenify did give me a town read yesterday, what if Pretzel was trying to get protection on a Mafia member? Queenify was also concerned about Cow not using a message on D2, but Cow died N1. Anybody who whispers Queenify will definitely be questioned by me. You SHOULD NOT believe Pretzel's will and claim to Queenify.

Jack-I explained why above.

Akame-Really wanted the Survivor claimants to be killed. Even though the ones that got killed lied about their claims, what if Akame is Bomber via one the Random Neutrals? Bombers can only win alone (they can't even win with Survivors).

Kinsley and Von-Refer to my 2nd post of D2.

Munch-Not a huge suspicion, but he is someone to pay a little bit more attention to because of the Mafia death note from N1.

I encourage everyone to be active if you are a townie! I was very disappointed with the amount of inactivity on D2. Could be attempts to avoid speaking?

Akame wrote:Nice shot vigs. One jester and one consort down. I slept peacefully once again.

milte345 is dead, and thus may not speak.

leyva45 wrote:Two vigilantes hell yes. I recommend the vigilante reveals themselves, I slept peacefully

Salense wrote:Well, I was jailed and attacked last night. This jailor is the new Doc appearently :lol:

Also, nice job to the Vigs for shooting the Jester and Consort. That's 2 more non-towns down plus the arsonist lynch from yesterday.

Also, @queenify. There is a confirmed Godfather and Mafioso on the role list. there were been no roleblock claims yesterday(since the consort appearently didn't roleblock anyone N1 and I doubt they would roleblock their own mafia.), Which pretty much makes it impossible for it to be known if the GF/mafioso was jailed or not.

Other than that I guess we will hear from everyone what happened last night.

Gobln is dead, and thus may not speak.

ibney000 did not use a message.

M4xwell is dead, and thus may not speak.

Mkim wrote:Good day, I slept peacefully

Bad news we had lost our only link with the dead.
Good news that 2 vigs could kill a jester and the consort (this was impressive). Way to go.

So, pretz wrote that queenify is supposed to be the jailor. It could be a scum or it could be true.
For now I'll think that he is the jailor.

With milte and M4x's death, the only one claiming survivor is Death.
But I think he could really be a survivor because the chances are bigger with
the death of a neutral killing and neutral evil.

Deathwolfgaming wrote:Alright, almost forgot to do this.

I slept peacefully.
Thats about it.

pretzellover33 is dead, and thus may not speak.

smallworldz wrote:i slept peacefully.

VonAntarctic wrote:Hello.

I was controlled by a Witch, so there is a Witch somewhere there.
Witch probably knows my role. We'd better get witchhunty now.

LeScraf wrote:M4x wasn't Survivor?

This just got interesting.

Also, Death is the only standing Survivor claim, meaning it is VERY LIKELY they are Survivor.

Very pleased with activity today. I will be messaging anyone who does not use a message from now on reminding them that they will recieve a prod if they do not post the next day.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:15 am

ibney000 has requested replacement, and brainothon is also eligible for replacement. I have contacted the players eligible to replace them, and the game will resume as soon as possible.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Brainothon will not be replaced, and Loominaty has replaced ibney000. Messages will be posted as soon as Loominaty settles in.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby iggyvolz » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Kinsley did not use a message.

queenify wrote:I'm extremely happy that chit and mkim noticed and said that I may not be jailor at all. I know that I would love town to be as skeptical as they are. Don't trust everything you see, ESPECIALLY in dead mafia's wills. Even if you have a town read you have to consider every possibility. I'm sure some of you had a town read on pretz but would you look at that, mafia.

Salense:
So we now have our missing serial killer kill. Also thanks for explaining. I understand now that GF being jailed would change nothing.

Von:
I already got your softclaim once Von, and you just confirmed it. If we dont find the witch today I want any escorts that may be left to block Von. No
exceptions to this.

Munch:
Not posting and he's already got a scum read on his back. Say something or you're just going to be digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Levya:
... Vigilantes should not reveal themselves just to claim some sort of glory. This is a horrible idea and can help mafia eliminate the threats. You look suspicious to me now.

Chit:
Small was jailed so that's how he lived, but I suspect he wasn't even attacked at all. Also yeah that was meant to be about Cow not posting on Day 1. :oops:

All the neutral slots are taken now with a witch on the loose.

brainothon wrote:I slept peacefully last night.
Anyway Death is (Pretty much) a confirmed survivor now and the neutral situation is starting to resolve itself.
I also think Milte was really attacked on night two so unless somebody else was jailed Queenify's claim of being attacked is starting to sound fishy.
We need to discuss what we are going to do for the rest of the day and find a lynch target maybe next post should contain scum reads for everybody.

Jackergin wrote:Ok so first of all, I slept peacefully. @Chit The reason I suspected you is because I thought you could be a neutral trying to hide your role and you got the role list wrong (you later then say that you made a typo). Ok, that's fine. I am definitely not an exe whose target is you.

Queenify seems like town to me but it could always be a big trick (which is unlikely to happen anyway).

Will continue observing the posts and see who is suspicious

chitownmvp01 wrote:I don't have much to say today, and I don't have much time to work on a long post today.

But I would like people to discuss my suspicions from my first post of Day 3.

Akame wrote:Leyva45 why do you want vigilantes to reveal when there is a witch?
And chitownmvp01 I'm not bomber but thanks for asking. Survivor are not town so why care about them.

milte345 is dead, and thus may not post.

leyva45 wrote:Okay, Queen, if you are the Jailor, JAIL ME. Then we can start a mass Roleclaim, also I don't trust

Munch- He seems not to send a whole lot of messages, and he looks like scum overall.

And Akane because of this statement.

Akame wrote:
I'm not voting this early when we only got 3 survivor claims and no real evidence against them. This doesn't mean I trust them though

Salense wrote:Well, we now know there is a witch, from what I am guessing they might have witched on Team Evil and that person didn't claim to let the witch know that they were on Team Evil, or the Witch just didn't control anyone/didn't send in a night action.

As for the Consort, they either roleblocked a non-town member who didn't claim it, or they choose not to roleblock/didn't send in a night action.

We are currently missing Night Actions from Brain, Jack, Ibeny, and Munch.

Looking through their posts Munch has only sent in 1/7 messages, Jack has sent in 3/7 messages(and is eligible for replacement), Ibeny has sent in 3/7 messages, and Brain has sent in 3/7 messages. It's probably a good idea to keep an eye on these inactive people, they are either forgetting about the game, or just avoiding posting.

Gobln is dead, and thus may not speak.

Loominaty wrote:Hello everyone, I'm ibneys replacement. Let's have a fun game.

I slept peacefully.

Please keep in mind, that you ABSOLUTElY NEED to post messages. I'd say leaving out one message per ingame-day seems ok, but just posting every 48h, just to avoid a prod is a no-go for me.

If you don't feel like you can keep that posting level up, please request a replacement for the sake of everyone in this game.

Day 3 started well in that matter, so keep it up.

M4xwell is dead, and thus may not speak.

Deathwolfgaming wrote:I'm glad I'm pretty much a confirmed survivor, this makes surviving so much easier.

I'm not going to lead the town for 3 reasons:
1. I'm not confirmed, it is just as close as you can get to being confirmed as a survivor.
2. I'm a neutral, and neutrals don't lead towns.
3. I would completely fail at it.

So vigilantes are doing pretty well, I'm just hoping that they don't go trigger happy. :oops:
Of course this is Forum Mafia, and not the actual game, so I don't think I have to worry about that.

IAmAMunchlax wrote:So I slept peacefully last night

pretzellover33 is dead, and thus may not speak.

VonAntarctic wrote:@Kinsley as you saw, Witch controlled me so my prediction was worthwhile. I thought i would be the one who would die.

I shouldn't spoil who i am so quickly.
Also, why are you suddenly all suspecting me just for asking protection. Apparently someone wants me dead, and i know it isn't an Executioner.

It's all up to you if you will belive me, i revealed myself already.

Messages are due tomorrow by 5:00 PM EST. Apologies for the delay, I was out of the house all day.

The "Ghost Day" will be in effect for the rest of the game.
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Next

Return to Game Threads