CFM Game 1 - General Error [1040] Game Over: Draw/Mod win!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

CFM Game 1 - General Error [1040] Game Over: Draw/Mod win!

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:31 pm

In the BlankMediaGames forums, once a place of happy hustle and bustle, we no longer see a huge amount of forums available, showing happy forum users mingling like we used to. Now, there exists only one forum, with only one topic thread. Titled "How to deal with our Forum Threats, 101"... it was a group signal that the way this forum operated would change, for better or for worse, as of now...

First off, please DO NOT post in this thread if you are not living and active in this game. When the game is over, all dead players/observers will be able to give their commentary- DO NOT do this before the game ends. Your posts will be removed and you will be given a warning.

Some other rules you might want to know!

1. Be Respectful! We're an older audience, and we're all here to play around, but try to keep comments civil as a whole. There is zero tolerance on racial/homophobic/sexist remarks, please. Mafia can be a game that puts you at the edge of your seat, because people aren't listening to what you have to say. Just try to remain calm and not to go overboard. It's nothing personal- that's the first thing you need to remember. It's a game where wild emotions erupt, but within reason. Please do not deliberately go out of your way to offend others. If you're getting worked up, don't be afraid to let me or everyone know that you'll step out for a bit to regain yourself. I'll try to give people a bit of a warning if any material seems objectionable. If it's a really gross violation, I might consider replacing you from the game, so please, PLEASE don't make me do this to you.

2. No Gamethrowing actions/remarks are tolerated. Zero tolerance. Major measures may take place to prevent this from happening. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Revealing the Mafia as Mafia, Shooting the Mayor as a Vigilante, Joining the Town as a Witch, and so on. Your actions must be to play your winning conditions as intended. If you don't want to do this, let me know in advance and I will replace you with someone who will. Special circumstances in this game MAY make minor dubious actions acceptable, but I will know the difference. Please don't do this, or you may end up blacklisted from playing more Forum Mafia games with us. Also, please no screenshots of role cards/night actions to prove your role.

3. Do not edit your posts. I can't stress how important this is. It doesn't matter if you are Town, Mafia or Neutral- what people post are the only clues anyone in the game has at their disposal. If you make a slip-up, you have to work with it, because comments along those lines are the best opportunity Town has at exposing the bad guys. (You may quote posts to edit them, but DO NOT do this for malicious purposes or you will be warned.)

4. No communicating with other players about the game. Please don't do this. If you wish to communicate with a living player about the game, it has to be done through Day Phase whispers. You may not communicate with dead players while alive, unless you are the Medium using their power to do this at night, in which case, it'll still be done through me! If you are dead, however, you MAY freely discuss with other dead players about the game.

5. Inactivity. Please be active enough if you make plans to play this game. If something is up, please let me know. Otherwise, I will prod you if you do not make a post every 36 hours during the day phase. If you do not respond to the prod within 24 hours, or if I have to prod you twice, you will be removed. I might also ask to replace you if you need to be away for an long period of time.

6. Easy on the spam, please. Sometimes computers can be funny, and you post four comments in a row once. Or maybe you feel as though you aren't being heard, having made a post three hours ago. But some people are trying to use a tactic (like Jester) and they spam a LOT just to fulfill a role condition. I'll try to respect a tactic like this, but just keep it reasonable please. If your posts start flooding the thread big time, I may ask you about this.

7. Last Wills and Death Notes. You may leave a Last Will or Death Note if you wish. PM me with the subject "Last Will" or "Death Note", or just make it otherwise clear to me that this is what I'm going to be reading by your message. I'm okay with it being fairly sized, but if they're too long, I may request that you shorten it. It is also okay if you wish to leave any information behind in your notes, but I'll still ask to see this first.

8. Whispering. We will be allowing Whispers this game. Each Day Phase, all players have the right to use up to 5 whispers, no more than 200 characters per whisper. This can be done by Private Messaging leyva45, and you can tell him who to whisper, as well as what will be said in the whisper. You may also ask him to use multiple whispers to extend your message to a player by another 200 characters per whisper.

9. For the Mafia: You will have your own thread in the forums every Night Phase so that you can talk to each other, but there will be no communication with other Mafia except directly on this thread during the Day. I'll also ask you to confirm you can see this forum before the game begins.

10. Moderators. leyva45 will be your Day Moderator, and Santa07 is your Night Moderator. I am the Head Moderator. This is how it breaks down:
1. For all whispers, send those to leyva45.
2. For all Night Actions, send those to Santa07.
3. Everything regarding prods, warnings, and corrections of stuff will be handled by me.
4. For Day Actions, send those to ALL of us.
5. We'll all be sharing the responsibility of moderating all chats on top of this.

11. ONE LAST THING! There are new role cards specific to this game, for 3 roles. You can find the original role cards here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=863
and the new ones here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11586#p269379

If any questions arise at any point in time, or if there's something you need to talk about, don't be afraid to approach us... :)
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Re: CFM Game 1 - |Battle of the Forums| (Day 2)

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Current Forum Users:

User 1 ~ Gob
User 3 ~ Spiri
User 5 ~ Watt (ObiWan)
User 6 ~ Vale
User 7 ~ Cee
User 9 ~ Lord
User 10 ~ Odin
User 11 ~ Gir
User 12 ~ Dee
User 14 ~ Aeti
User 15 ~ Max
User 16 ~ Arctic
User 18 ~ Watch
User 19 ~ Downie
User 21 ~ Ozy (iggyvolz)
User 22 ~ Toon
User 23 ~ Poli
User 25 ~ Jrb
User 28 ~ Met
User 30 ~ Nevos
User 31 ~ Pretz
User 33 ~ Thief
User 34 ~ Zero

Lost Users:

User 29 ~ Strepz - (DELETED)
User 26 ~ Duff - (enderitem)
User 2 ~ Cow - (Santa07)
User 17 ~ Arck - (DELETED)
User 13 ~ Brit - (DELETED)
User 20 ~ Forta - (Aeolian)
User 4 ~ Chit - (Metrion)
User 27 ~ Wulf (Hiphoplog)
User 32 ~ Brain (WeepingDemons)
User 8 ~ Cool (Warpenguin55)
User 24 ~ Docx (M4xwell)

User Name List:

Primorix
Guzame
PiePerson
LeScraf
Hiphoplog
iggyvolz
Warpenguin55
TrustyGun
atoonlinktothepast
enderitem
Santa07
ObiWan
WeepingDemons
ValeforRaine
Rickdaily12
Sarah Thorpe

Metrion
KTCatatonic
M4xwell
Arckas
Aeolian
grepar
LordofFail
Sturps

Ayanhart
leyva45
DoctorX

TheCow
TheThief
DoctorPink

girisawesomer
Duck
Xfector
Nellyfox

And lastly, role information for Primorix/leyva45

Spoiler: 34 users.

Rickdaily12 / ObiWan / Metrion
Santa07 / grepar / DoctorX
Nellyfox / atoonlinktothepast / Duck
Warpenguin55 / TrustyGun / KTCatatonic
Guzame / iggyvolz / ValeforRaine
PiePerson / Xfector
enderitem / Aeolian
Hiphoplog / girisawesomer
WeepingDemons / DoctorPink
TheCow / TheThief / LordofFail
Ayanhart / leyva45
Primorix / M4xwell
LeScraf / Arckas
Sarah Thorpe
Sturps

1. Your target is a loud FM Moderator! You deduce they must be Rickdaily12, ObiWan, or Metrion.
2. Your target knows a lot about lost usernames. They could be Santa07, grepar, or DoctorX.
3. Your target destroys things, whether it be the forums, ToS's houses, even night actions. You deduce they have to be Nellyfox, atoonlinktothepast, or Duck.
4. Your target has dealt with banning people on other sites. They are Warpenguin55, TrustyGun, or KTCatatonic.
5. Your target is definitely a Trusted User and wants the group to keep their accounts. You figure they must be Guzame, iggyvolz, or ValeforRaine.
6. Your target is a creepy person. They could be PiePerson or Xfector.
7. Your target is a virtual whore. They must be enderitem or Aeolian.
8. Your target knows a lot about hacking computers. They are either Hiphoplog or girisawesomer.
9. Your target has forbidden Computer Science knowledge. You deduce that they are therefore WeepingDemons or DoctorPink.
10. Nothing your target says ever makes sense. You realize that they must be TheCow, TheThief or LordofFail.
11. Your target will only take sides if they need to. You realize that they are Ayanhart or leyva45.
12. Your target gathers information. They must be Primorix or M4xwell.
13. Your target always has to care about how others spell at night. You deduce they must be LeScraf or Arckas.
14. Your target is cursed to never have night actions! They must be the ordinary Sarah Thorpe.
15. Your target is a truly deceptive Administrator. They must be Sturps!

Also, the following users are too unique to the forums and therefore cannot be recalled by leyva45:

ObiWan
WeepingDemons
ValeforRaine
Rickdaily12
TrustyGun
atoonlinktothepast

Metrion
KTCatatonic

DoctorX
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Re: CFM Game 1 - |Battle of the Forums| (Confirmation Phase)

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:06 pm

All 34 Confirmation PMs have been sent as of 14:00 CST, Thursday.

Alright, now... we should make one thing clear to the 34 of you. To stay consistent with the theme and story, we're saying that the 34 of you are "anonymous Forum Users" as though you were hiding your status on the Forums right now. Also, this will help clear confusion between the players and roles, as some of you playing this game have a role named after you.

So here's how we want to approach the game:

- The real players of this game get a nickname for their "IRL name", which you all apparently know in this game.
- If you want to whisper to a player, OR perform an action on them, OR vote them, you must to it like so:

(in thread) wrote:/vote User X

or
Private Message wrote:"[I'd like to perform (this action) on User X tonight."]

or
Private Message wrote:["I would like to whisper this to User X:

(whisper)"]

Hopefully this doesn't get too confusing as we try to keep the forum theme integrated with this game. :)

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:56 pm

User 19 ~ "Koor", has now been replaced by User 19 ~ "Downie".

Role cards are now being sent.

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Just to make it VERY clear, guys. I got lazy with renaming the role cards, so I'll just write a perfectly clear reminder right here.

If you are a Serial Killer, Arsonist, or Stalker, you DO NOT have to kill each other. You might end up doing so by accident, but contrary to the role card you just received, it is NOT necessary to do so. You can win with each other for this game only.

Once you die, however, you lose.

Day 1 will begin once the other two moderators are ready to start.

Rickdaily12

Re: CFM Game 1 - |Battle of the Forums| (Day 1)

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:00 pm

DAY 1 BEGINS

The clock strikes twelve in the middle of the Pacfic. Clearly this means that it's time to gather around the forums.
People stare at their computer screens awkwardly, not really sure of what to say.

So, they decide to try to determine who they can each trust as friend or foe by breaking the ice.
Hopefully, they can determine who must be guilty based on tonight's events...

Day 1 will be a shorter day, as the Users to get a better read on the people they can consider to be a friend.
There will be no actual banning of players today, either.

24 Hours Remain in Day 1
Day 1 will end on November 28th, 15:00 CST (UTC -6).

Rickdaily12

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Today, the Administrators lost their beloved final develope site Admin on the team, TurdPile. The offenders made their presence known with this note, left behind where the BlankMediaGames code of conduct USED to be:

Code of Conduct wrote:A few things we need to remember, as always:

- TurdPile is awesome.
- TurdPile is love.
- TurdPile is life.
- TurdPile is se- WAIT?! WHAT?! THEY HACKED TURDPILE!?!?!? THE INFIDELS WILL SUFFER A HORRIBLE SLOW FATE! WE LOVED HIM SO-!

Now that the 34 of you are gathered here, it's finally time to begin the group interrogation. Best of luck to all of you. :)

Rickdaily12

Postby Ciara » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 pm

FIRST
And I can't live without you now, I can't even live with myself
And I can't live without you now, and I don't want nobody else
I only have myself to blame
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Location: America? Europe? Australia? Canada? Could be at the bottom of the Pacific. I don't know.

Postby brainothon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 pm

FIRST!
DAMN IT
I will put something here eventually, and when I do BAM! Mindblown
ImageImageImageImage
brainothon
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Arckas » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 pm

First
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Hello and good luck to all! I've been so excited for this game! May the odds be ever in your favor! :D
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Metrion » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Hmmm *Scratches chin*

User 28 here. Lets catch that bastard Metrion.
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator

Postby Arckas » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:05 pm

How much you guys want to bet that were all going to get confused even with all the roles and/or people.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Metrion wrote:Hmmm *Scratches chin*

User 28 here. Lets catch that bastard Metrion.

Inb4 it's you! :lol:

Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby brainothon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Im kinda curious what the rest of the "Turdpile is Se- " Line?

Also Ciara is Confirmed Metrion, please lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
brainothon
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Metrion » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:07 pm

1. IAmAMunchlax
2. TheCow
3. Salense
4. chitownmvp01
5. BoomLay
6. ValeforRaine
7. ciara
8. Coolway99
9. LordofFail
10. Gobble124
11. girisawesomer
12. Duck
13. Britmadness
14. Aetios
15. TheBooty
16. Artica
17. Arckas
18. watchme1
19. datdownie
20. FortaDragon
21. Ayanhart
22. atoonlinktothepast
23. Deawyn
24. DoctorX
25. TwitchCattz
26. Duffman3005
27. Nyghtwulf
28. Metrion
29. Sturps
30. Nvos
31. Cerilium
32. brainothon
33. DragonA7X
34. WeepingDemons

For futurw reference, my future reference.
Metrion

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Arckas wrote:How much you guys want to bet that were all going to get confused even with all the roles and/or people.

$100

not

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Arckas » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Here's my prediction on the role list guys. :P

Spoiler: User 1 ~ Munch
User 2 ~ Cow
User 3 ~ Sals
User 4 ~ Chit
User 5 ~ Boom
User 6 ~ Vale
User 7 ~ Cee
User 8 ~ Cool
User 9 ~ Lord
User 10 ~ Gobs
User 11 ~ Gir
User 12 ~ Dee
User 13 ~ Brit
User 14 ~ Aeti
User 15 ~ Booty
User 16 ~ Arctic
User 17 ~ Arck
User 18 ~ Watch
User 19 ~ Downie
User 20 ~ Forta
User 21 ~ Ayan
User 22 ~ Toon
User 23 ~ Duwun
User 24 ~ Docx
User 25 ~ Cattz
User 26 ~ Duff
User 27 ~ Wulf
User 28 ~ Met
User 29 ~ Strepz
User 30 ~ Nevos
User 31 ~ Ceril
User 32 ~ Brain
User 33 ~ Dragon
User 34 ~ Weep
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby brainothon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Arckas wrote:Here's my prediction on the role list guys. :P

Spoiler: User 1 ~ Munch
User 2 ~ Cow
User 3 ~ Sals
User 4 ~ Chit
User 5 ~ Boom
User 6 ~ Vale
User 7 ~ Cee
User 8 ~ Cool
User 9 ~ Lord
User 10 ~ Gobs
User 11 ~ Gir
User 12 ~ Dee
User 13 ~ Brit
User 14 ~ Aeti
User 15 ~ Booty
User 16 ~ Arctic
User 17 ~ Arck
User 18 ~ Watch
User 19 ~ Downie
User 20 ~ Forta
User 21 ~ Ayan
User 22 ~ Toon
User 23 ~ Duwun
User 24 ~ Docx
User 25 ~ Cattz
User 26 ~ Duff
User 27 ~ Wulf
User 28 ~ Met
User 29 ~ Strepz
User 30 ~ Nevos
User 31 ~ Ceril
User 32 ~ Brain
User 33 ~ Dragon
User 34 ~ Weep

Pff, that role list makes 0 sense, For Brainothon is always Number One!
ImageImageImageImage
brainothon
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby girisawesomer » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:10 pm

I am very happy to announce.... I am Ayanhart!
I love all of you! Please leave me be to do Adbot things.
girisawesomer
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Metrion » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:10 pm

So the interesting thing is we know exactly what roles we have right now...

I would like the confirmed Lookout to be on me tonight.
Metrion

Postby Rickdaily12 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Metrion wrote:So the interesting thing is we know exactly what roles we have right now...

#SuchFourthWall

#SuchSuspenseOfDisbelief

Rickdaily12

Postby WeepingDemons » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 pm

I was refreshing this page over and over earlier....
Twice that I missed something I looked forward to. (Dammit)

First off, I claim Britmadness. Or at least, I want to dump molasses on him.

Second, /vote chit

Third, /open honey jar.

Good luck to everybody, except the first 33 users on the name list. XD
WeepingDemons
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Location: Experiencing Rule #34, with the topic of Sulfuric Acid.[UTC -6]

Postby chitownmvp01 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Metrion wrote:So the interesting thing is we know exactly what roles we have right now...

inb4 Metrion is the Lookout. He just said the same thing as he did in FM V!

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby brainothon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:13 pm

I would like the Confirmed PiePerson On me
Metrion can take all the lookout's for himself.
ImageImageImageImage
brainothon
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Next

Return to Game Threads