VFM77 | Evolve Shaman Sucks | STOMP'D

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM77 | Evolve Shaman Sucks | STOMP'D

Postby kosmo16 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:02 am

UzayAltay wrote:Gg

Lul my traitor guess was exactly on point.

I guess kosmo tried the golden shot at Day3 to carry. Well... it was risky as we lose the moment it is a wrong read but it is understandable as game was going bad.
Fenraiser wrote:My initial plan was to bait people into killing Phone but giving Phone the gun ahhhhhhh so Phone wouldnt be rbed fuck.

I wish I got the gun last night.Not other nights but at night 3 I would shot Cheeze as I were thinking they were the towniest scum (and traitor) who wouldnt be protected. (Well at night 1 I would probably shot Debil, At night 2 I had no idea on who to shot.)

Probably if I were going to be that bold on my townreads, I should have do the same on scumreads and hardwagon people I Scumread.

Phone, let's forget what happened in the game, if It's play for you as well.

I needed 1 town to believe me. Especially that you can see that I was on point. I guessed what happened n1. And get 3/4 scums right.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Fenraiser » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:05 am

I am going to read scumchat to learn how ya'll play.
deathofrats0808 wrote:
James wrote:DEATH! I JUST WANT ONE MORE BREATH!
CAAN YOOOU GRANT MEE ONE MOOOORE PLEEEEEEEEAAASE!?

All out of breath I'm afraid. I only have existential dread left.
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:52 am

kosmo16 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Gg

Lul my traitor guess was exactly on point.

I guess kosmo tried the golden shot at Day3 to carry. Well... it was risky as we lose the moment it is a wrong read but it is understandable as game was going bad.
Fenraiser wrote:My initial plan was to bait people into killing Phone but giving Phone the gun ahhhhhhh so Phone wouldnt be rbed fuck.

I wish I got the gun last night.Not other nights but at night 3 I would shot Cheeze as I were thinking they were the towniest scum (and traitor) who wouldnt be protected. (Well at night 1 I would probably shot Debil, At night 2 I had no idea on who to shot.)

Probably if I were going to be that bold on my townreads, I should have do the same on scumreads and hardwagon people I Scumread.

Phone, let's forget what happened in the game, if It's play for you as well.

I needed 1 town to believe me. Especially that you can see that I was on point. I guessed what happened n1. And get 3/4 scums right.

You need entire town to believe you. This is practically impossible unless you got fully right. That is the risk. You were very close. I was unsure whether I would fully believe you if you got it fully right but I might have said "okay so I wont agree with you fully but let's lynch Debil today". It is possible it also fails and you cannot make entire town believe you after nailing it 100% but it is still a fight between you and mafia after it. At least you tried, but like it was risky and risk paid off.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Fenraiser » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:22 am

Honestly, with Kosmo's case it's probably just stress and stuff and in general just in-game apathy that was shared by most of the townsfolk.
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Re:

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:26 am

lemonader666 wrote:Winners:
  • Jeeper5
  • Rickdaily12
  • TheDebil
  • CheezePie - Traitor

1. yeah
2. f!@#
3. yeah
4. fair enough
consider this account deleted
don't try to contact me unless I have you as a discord friend
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:29 am

If my activity didn't get tanked mid-D1 I probably could have carried us to F5
but not past that

gg Rick, I still think that if you weren't there, the town would have just fallen apart :P
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:34 am

I don't consider this a bad from me individually, but I do need to work on thread-control
we probably would have made it farther if I was able to navigate shots off of Poly on D1

Rick would have been an extremely hard F5/F3 though and we probably lose with a Phone ML there
/shrug
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:51 am

Serious props to
Poly, Ezra, Dolphina - for being players that can sometimes be really LHF, but put forth the effort and were really towny this game. Good job.
Obi, Fen - even though you low-posted, you still were able to help the town in a meaningful way and obvtown yourself.
Uzay, Hereis - I don't know how many time I've played v/v with you, but this time just worked. Paradisio gang gang.

Jeeper - you were super under-the-radar, but it worked, and you managed to dodge almost all pressure throughout the game. Jeeper lockscum from D1 selfvote though
Debil - You probably have a lot of practice with this, but you were extremely cool under the face of constant pressure from D2 onward. This won you the Kosmo ML, which was probably the most essential to the wolf win. I suck at keeping cool as wolf.
Rick - I don't even know what to say here. Excellent game in almost all respects. I can look back and see traces of agenda, but it's not even obvious in hindsight. Regardless of any of my gripes about voting out Poly or unlucky PR rands, you and your team deserved to win this game.
Cheeze - Good job at making yourself relatively not packwolfy through tone, instead of reads. As a traitor, staying alive is key and you did that well. Also the N1 heal was super on point and won the Yosh ML.

All in all, good play from both sides
Would play with you guys again
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:05 am

One thing I learned from this game is dammit Rick that if someone is skating by without any pressure for multiple in-game days, that's probably because wolves are letting them
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby CheezePie » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:05 am

this is probably the first scum game i tried in
hydra game, almost completely frozen
pirate game, doing pretty much nothing until later, i dont even rmb

would be cool if there's any advice on what to do/improve
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:09 am

CheezePie wrote:this is probably the first scum game i tried in
hydra game, almost completely frozen
pirate game, doing pretty much nothing until later, i dont even rmb

would be cool if there's any advice on what to do/improve

I would but I honestly don't know how to play an a non-pack wolf other than my 12XX "troll the thread and be generally toxic"
which
is not a strategy I would do again or advocate other people to do

your tone was good which is a thing that people caught me on in my first wolf game (where I incidentally rolled non-pack wolf and kamikaze'd the doctor D1)
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby TheDebil » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:23 am

talk more

thats it
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby TheDebil » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:24 am

my entire strategy was ''spam the thread and dont die lol''
TheDebil

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:28 am

TheDebil wrote:my entire strategy was ''spam the thread and dont die lol''

fair enough
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby CheezePie » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 am

ZoruaLuhansk wrote:I would but I honestly don't know how to play an a non-pack wolf other than my 12XX "troll the thread and be generally toxic"
which
is not a strategy I would do again or advocate other people to do

your tone was good which is a thing that people caught me on in my first wolf game (where I incidentally rolled non-pack wolf and kamikaze'd the doctor D1)

since i didnt know the team and i continue to suck at scumreading, main goal was to stay alive and not fuck shit up
i probably didnt work much on my reads tbh because i got lazy
but
well
im alive

TheDebil wrote:talk more

thats it

Spoiler: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac diam nisi. Morbi a diam leo. Praesent sollicitudin, dui ut suscipit venenatis, diam nunc rutrum magna, a efficitur leo sem a erat. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean a consectetur dui, et bibendum lorem. Nunc quis augue a eros maximus dignissim id commodo risus. Fusce porttitor ipsum quis magna sodales finibus. In cursus sapien ac est pulvinar placerat. Nullam ullamcorper mi nulla, sit amet eleifend velit sollicitudin efficitur. Etiam a pharetra lorem. Vivamus venenatis risus et placerat vestibulum. Morbi quis massa diam. Nulla semper iaculis metus, id posuere justo semper nec. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas euismod nulla eu porta tincidunt. In non sapien mi.

Pellentesque non odio ut tortor placerat consequat sed nec dolor. Ut ultrices enim quis tortor mollis dapibus. Praesent ornare id lorem vel faucibus. Vestibulum quis vestibulum nisl. Quisque sed metus ut magna volutpat tristique. Proin accumsan facilisis sapien, quis porttitor augue pharetra at. In nibh mauris, condimentum a est ut, commodo aliquet libero. Praesent turpis sem, vestibulum semper mattis vel, scelerisque id enim. Nulla ac metus a orci mollis posuere. Sed posuere lorem at magna venenatis, quis ultricies mi scelerisque. In egestas malesuada sem eu maximus.

Suspendisse viverra fermentum tortor, et malesuada turpis ornare volutpat. Vestibulum vestibulum tortor lorem, vitae cursus quam vestibulum non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pretium pulvinar posuere. Cras vestibulum mi purus. Pellentesque dictum, ligula non laoreet elementum, lorem augue vehicula ante, eu fringilla ante urna ac est. Integer rutrum leo vitae augue sodales, sed dapibus diam imperdiet. Maecenas lobortis pellentesque mauris non scelerisque. Vestibulum ultrices a purus sit amet mollis. Integer a elit condimentum, facilisis metus non, hendrerit libero.

Curabitur non nunc diam. Vivamus metus odio, consequat eu augue a, semper ullamcorper mauris. Proin id libero non arcu blandit blandit in facilisis nulla. Vivamus ultricies posuere augue nec accumsan. Quisque viverra, nunc et iaculis mattis, enim est ornare eros, id posuere nisi velit id lorem. Praesent turpis justo, cursus in dui ac, dapibus consequat velit. Sed ultrices auctor semper.

Fusce suscipit mattis lorem, id auctor est mattis ac. Ut vitae orci sed justo egestas ullamcorper. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse tempus vehicula porttitor. Pellentesque viverra felis non blandit dapibus. Donec ac massa aliquet, consectetur tellus sit amet, aliquam elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur a diam dolor. Pellentesque laoreet mauris non velit accumsan, vitae faucibus ante suscipit. Nulla ac est vehicula, lobortis velit ut, auctor purus. Proin tristique quis urna vel tristique. Proin ac lacus in ex fringilla egestas eu nec diam. Nunc dignissim dictum tempor. Mauris rhoncus tortor at semper ornare. Donec quis nunc mollis, aliquet sapien maximus, vestibulum ligula. Cras gravida nibh in dapibus lobortis.

In nec consequat eros, id hendrerit lorem. Maecenas ornare quam vel lectus pretium, id semper sem suscipit. Sed turpis justo, semper imperdiet vestibulum non, elementum quis ligula. Phasellus id tristique risus. Maecenas viverra auctor est nec maximus. Nunc diam augue, faucibus quis iaculis et, sollicitudin eu tellus. Nunc iaculis ornare diam ac placerat. Aliquam et magna a lacus aliquam bibendum. Ut auctor aliquam diam quis suscipit. Phasellus feugiat libero nec rutrum molestie.

Donec vel eleifend est, quis porttitor purus. Fusce ipsum felis, imperdiet non condimentum eu, vestibulum faucibus risus. Nulla tempus fermentum velit, id rhoncus augue dignissim eget. Vivamus odio quam, ultrices quis mollis in, laoreet et metus. Vestibulum eleifend, est nec iaculis lobortis, velit dolor rhoncus ligula, eu euismod dolor massa a justo. Maecenas pharetra vulputate pharetra. Aenean et metus et augue cursus dignissim id quis ligula. Vestibulum scelerisque urna ut maximus fermentum. Sed vestibulum arcu ut nibh tincidunt feugiat. Nam nibh metus, interdum a fermentum non, tristique in arcu. Aliquam ac pellentesque diam, porta mattis eros.

Ut pharetra libero eget purus accumsan, a auctor diam egestas. Sed accumsan sapien in ligula commodo fringilla id nec tortor. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Etiam nec eros mollis, dignissim nunc at, scelerisque leo. Praesent pellentesque est arcu, malesuada lacinia elit lacinia ac. Sed est elit, volutpat non molestie sit amet, ullamcorper vel tellus. Aliquam euismod mi neque. Maecenas ante diam, blandit sit amet felis in, porttitor fermentum sapien. Proin nisl tellus, interdum sed semper eget, scelerisque in mauris. Maecenas sed leo lorem. Mauris non molestie nibh, non posuere turpis. Nullam nec nulla non mi sodales egestas. Pellentesque tincidunt vestibulum iaculis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus a consectetur est. Suspendisse lobortis porta leo id elementum.

Cras feugiat orci vel nulla pulvinar venenatis. Nunc vitae accumsan arcu. Nam lectus nunc, consectetur at vehicula vitae, finibus a tortor. Donec aliquet nisi nec dolor lobortis, et finibus odio pellentesque. Donec hendrerit justo quis feugiat tincidunt. Vestibulum consequat fermentum urna ac lobortis. Sed quis nisl pretium, placerat augue et, rutrum est. Integer auctor, ante non ultrices pharetra, nibh mi accumsan risus, eget sodales augue nulla eget risus. Vivamus quis diam ipsum. Sed at erat vitae eros volutpat dictum. Integer accumsan, nunc sit amet euismod feugiat, nisl ligula placerat sem, interdum laoreet risus arcu sit amet ex. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nulla lobortis auctor imperdiet. Phasellus ac est venenatis, porta dolor eu, blandit diam.

Suspendisse porta felis eget volutpat vestibulum. Donec sed commodo nulla, in laoreet massa. Maecenas ac tortor dapibus, vulputate neque at, mattis odio. Praesent vestibulum mauris id ligula volutpat, a tempor libero interdum. Vivamus lobortis sollicitudin erat et blandit. Mauris in semper eros. Donec tempor, magna eu faucibus ultrices, odio augue tempor nisl, nec fringilla mauris quam imperdiet justo. Suspendisse tempus egestas mauris nec vehicula. Vestibulum lacinia tempor commodo. Donec eu odio vel enim consectetur laoreet id non orci. Donec egestas, massa convallis volutpat rutrum, turpis mauris aliquam mi, vitae sodales lacus leo vitae ex. Sed euismod at massa et lacinia. Proin quis rhoncus metus. Aliquam rhoncus, elit vel aliquet semper, lorem sapien condimentum mauris, et iaculis lorem diam sit amet lacus.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby kosmo16 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:38 am

Fenraiser wrote:Honestly, with Kosmo's case it's probably just stress and stuff and in general just in-game apathy that was shared by most of the townsfolk.

Neh, I had impression that whole town just hated me as a person (exepct for Debil, Jeeper) and because of that no one would ever trust in my read (which was clearing Zorua, Obiwan). Especially Uzay wanted at all cost prove I can't be right. Yeah, sharing mechanical knowledge was a mistake. I should probably keep it for myself. Locktown Zorua + Obi and focus on the least vocal player who could be easily lynched: Jeeper. Make off some believeble reason.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Fenraiser » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:45 am

kosmo16 wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:Honestly, with Kosmo's case it's probably just stress and stuff and in general just in-game apathy that was shared by most of the townsfolk.

Neh, I had impression that whole town just hated me as a person (exepct for Debil, Jeeper) and because of that no one would ever trust in my read (which was clearing Zorua, Obiwan). Especially Uzay wanted at all cost prove I can't be right. Yeah, sharing mechanical knowledge was a mistake. I should probably keep it for myself. Locktown Zorua + Obi and focus on the least vocal player who could be easily lynched: Jeeper. Make off some believeble reason.

I honestly was pocketed by Rick mostly and somewhat by Uzay. I couldn't really understand your posts D3, unfortunately, and by the time I tried to ask, it was already too late.

I really wish I had kept to my original action of giving Phone the gun (the first one was Zorua but Zorua was like a placeholder for me) and I really should have kept my YOLO attempt.
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:21 am

kosmo16 wrote:

kosmo, I dont know what to say. Like it is the conclusion of the risk you took.
Like... Assume that you realized that at SoD and said mechanichal information without accusing anyone. Or actually asked a bunch of question about nightkills (which were your usual plan as I guess, I dont know why you didnt go for it) and then making your case based on that answers; we would probably lose again but it wouldnt be the same. You take an understandable risk, but 3/4 was not enough, you needed 4/4. 3/4 means the townie in there thunderdomes you in all conditions. There isnt an if or if. Like my only disappointment on you was you doing nothing except tunneling Ezra until Day3. It was probably irl related, it may not be as well, I dont know for sure but I felt that way. Your D3 was fine, just that you didnt have the error margin of one wrong read, which was what you have, 3/4.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:33 am

ZoruaLuhansk wrote:One thing I learned from this game is dammit Rick

Anyone who saw 2C in any way could have been able to tell you that, lol, that game haunts me in every game I have ever signed up for since winning it. :lol:

Not to mention its title is pretty on the nose.

if someone is skating by without any pressure for multiple in-game days, that's probably because wolves are letting them

I usually instantly die when all the Protectives/LO die. If I don't, and I'm Town, that's usually when I get REALLY worried that all of my reads are just dead wrong.

Otherwise, I think Mafias in general just assume multiple protectives in a game means decent chances someone might guard me, and that I'm just not worth dealing with unless people can somehow argue I'm not worth protecting because what I've been doing and arguing seems wolfy and agendaed.

Also, thanks for your kind words, Zorua :) I had a lot of fun playing with you.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:37 am

Fenraiser wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:

I honestly was pocketed by Rick mostly and somewhat by Uzay. I couldn't really understand your posts D3, unfortunately, and by the time I tried to ask, it was already too late.

I really wish I had kept to my original action of giving Phone the gun (the first one was Zorua but Zorua was like a placeholder for me) and I really should have kept my YOLO attempt.

Damn, you know, I really thought I had you deeper in my pocket than this makes it sound. xD

You made it sound like I was your top town read and that if I just talked you into not holstering, the gun was mine. And once I was given it, I still wasn't too sure what alignment you were when you gave it to me, lol.

All I can say is crap, now that I know how very nearly I didn't get the gun (or even end up using it) in the end. :lol:
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Rickdaily12

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:41 am

Rickdaily12 wrote:
if someone is skating by without any pressure for multiple in-game days, that's probably because wolves are letting them

I usually instantly die when all the Protectives/LO die. If I don't, and I'm Town, that's usually when I get REALLY worried that all of my reads are just dead wrong.

Otherwise, I think Mafias in general just assume multiple protectives in a game means decent chances someone might guard me, and that I'm just not worth dealing with unless people can somehow argue I'm not worth protecting because what I've been doing and arguing seems wolfy and agendaed.

I was mostly referring to Jeeper there. I thought you would go on N3 since JK was out of the way and Doc was supposed to be on Phone, so I healed you >.>

I had fun playing with you too
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:43 am

Oh yeah, and seriously, every time Zorua posted something like "Rick is Town because he is actively hurting the wolf chances", I was laughing pretty hard behind the scenes.

It was so often by the end that I really started to think she was traitor expressing how frustrated she was that I was still alive after a certain point. xD

ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:

I was mostly referring to Jeeper there. I thought you would go on N3 since JK was out of the way and Doc was supposed to be on Phone, so I healed you >.>

I had fun playing with you too

Oh yeah, Jeeper had such little pressure I literally forgot that it never existed on him this game, go figure lol

Rickdaily12

Postby Fenraiser » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:58 am

Also, @Lemon, this is a great set-up design.

I lost but I did have totes amount of fun. It was fun commanding people to claim and do night actions. And I felt somewhat productive despite my low activity (tbh half the day I'm busy, then the other half if I'm lucky I'm not working).

Like, this game had a lot of nuance and mechanical complexity imo without actually being an SFM. And it was very fun to boot.

I would 100% play this game again.

I think that everyone that played can attest that they've had a good amount of fun. I know I did.
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:01 am

actually, i think this setup is kinda conceptually broken

generally the idea with varying power setups (such as D6 or C9+) is that if town get power, scum get something to compensate - this setup does the reverse

town can get randed all 6 roles and scum are just screwed by no fault of their own
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby dolphina » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:15 am

Gg

I actually tried to make content this game XD
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads