SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Corruption wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby TheDebil » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:41 am

imagine not lynching scorpio

yuck
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby TheDebil » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:43 am

htg you can check me tonight and i will shoot you
maybe you will trust me then
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:45 am

TheDebil wrote:htg you can check me tonight and i will shoot you
maybe you will trust me then

Except you'll show up as green no matter what your alignment is, because if you've killed already I get green so there's no point in that
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:47 am

that's the reason I fully trusted jal
that's the reason I only mostly trust Fenraiser
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby TheDebil » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:48 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:that's the reason I fully trusted jal
that's the reason I only mostly trust Fenraiser

does it not turn green if you kill the same night you are checked?
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:50 am

TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:that's the reason I fully trusted jal
that's the reason I only mostly trust Fenraiser

does it not turn green if you kill the same night you are checked?

if I check someone that's currently killing or has killed I get green

there's no secondary passive, there's no anything else, there's just
the weakest role in this god damn game
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby TheDebil » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:50 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:that's the reason I fully trusted jal
that's the reason I only mostly trust Fenraiser

does it not turn green if you kill the same night you are checked?

if I check someone that's currently killing or has killed I get green

there's no secondary passive, there's no anything else, there's just
the weakest role in this god damn game

im a veteran with 2 bullets instead of 3 i think im weaker
also evild if he is town
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:53 am

TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:that's the reason I fully trusted jal
that's the reason I only mostly trust Fenraiser

does it not turn green if you kill the same night you are checked?

if I check someone that's currently killing or has killed I get green

there's no secondary passive, there's no anything else, there's just
the weakest role in this god damn game

im a veteran with 2 bullets instead of 3 i think im weaker
also evild if he is town

but is it really weaker than investigative systematically designed to not get any info
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby TheDebil » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:55 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:that's the reason I fully trusted jal
that's the reason I only mostly trust Fenraiser

does it not turn green if you kill the same night you are checked?

if I check someone that's currently killing or has killed I get green

there's no secondary passive, there's no anything else, there's just
the weakest role in this god damn game

im a veteran with 2 bullets instead of 3 i think im weaker
also evild if he is town

but is it really weaker than investigative systematically designed to not get any info

in this scenario absolutely
you dont want a town killing role in my hands
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Fenraiser » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:26 am

/unvote
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Fenraiser » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:28 am

@Scorpio claim your waifu and your powers.
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Fenraiser » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:28 am

Remember not to quote, just paraphrase.
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:55 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:2 mafia are dead cool


?

what's wrong with this sentence
if it were 3 we would have lost by now
if it was 5 mafia the game would be unblanced


what

Let’s see for either 3 or 4 mafia

If there’s 3 mafia, there’s a good possibility that BOTH ED and S0me0ne are town, leaving 2 living mafia
Although still a chance of 1 being mafia(more likely S0me0ne if either of them tbh) leaving 1 mafia alive

if there’s 4 mafia, there’s almost a guaranteed chance of 2 being dead, Becuase as you said if 3 mafia are alive we lose.

But the fact that you said 2 mafia are dead guaranteed when we don’t actually know the amount of mafia alive/total is bad
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Cenvil2 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:2 mafia are dead cool


?

what's wrong with this sentence
if it were 3 we would have lost by now
if it was 5 mafia the game would be unblanced




The problem is that you know there is exactly 2 mafia dead.
When in reality 3 could be dead right now... (or only 1, if there is only a 3 member mafia in game)

And Technically any cleaned could be neutral too.


Don’t think it’s possible for both ED and S0me0ne to be mafia regarding ED’s claim
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:57 pm

Fenraiser wrote:Some rolefuckery has interfered. Var should have lived btw uwu.


The scummiest part of this post is the uwu
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:58 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:So, at most, we would have 2 mafia imo if we are wrong about EvilD. The 2kpn doesnt sit well with me tbh, and my action failing makes me think we have either a strongman or a redirector to deal with.

you claim protective?


??????????????
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:59 pm

TheDebil wrote:i wasnt paying too much attention to the game but for some reason i had the assumption that varanus commuted so i decided to alert incase anyone wanted to fuck with the check


A commute doesn’t even stop a veteran though I’d assume Becuase it’s not a visit



Yeah nah tbh
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:59 pm

TheDebil wrote:i'm literally confirmed town anyway
vote scorpio we got this
i have 1 alert left i started with 2
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:59 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i'm literally confirmed town anyway
vote scorpio we got this
i have 1 alert left i started with 2


!
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Fenraiser wrote:Cenvil who is the remaining scum gun to your head?


Why assuming 1 mafia remaining?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:01 pm

TheDebil wrote:can eragon just claim there is no need for keeping secrets in f6


>!
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:03 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:that's the reason I fully trusted jal
that's the reason I only mostly trust Fenraiser

does it not turn green if you kill the same night you are checked?

if I check someone that's currently killing or has killed I get green

there's no secondary passive, there's no anything else, there's just
the weakest role in this god damn game



Oh

That’s why you considered yourself worse than Varanus

Smh
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Yeah cenvil’s probably town here but I’d request that you, Cenvil, either don’t use your ability at all from now on or use it on someone in heavy PoE to reduce any risks
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby watchme1 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:07 pm



Vote Count 5.0.4

Scorpio (1) | TheDebil
TheDebil (1) | Eragon
Cenvil (1) | Scorpio

Not Voting: heytheregirl17, Cenvil, Fenraiser

Majority is 4 votes by the way

Lemme know if I missed any votes.
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +11)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 5 | Carnage

Postby Fenraiser » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:12 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:Cenvil who is the remaining scum gun to your head?


Why assuming 1 mafia remaining?

It can be plural. I don't see much people asking where are the scums XD
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests