SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Corruption wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:06 am

MichaelgRook wrote:wait dont tell me jacksons a self-lookout

In a sense
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Cenvil2 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:38 am

SP.

Why the Wolfs would shoot someone from top wagon? Especially someone who was very widely scumreaded.
Also.
Janitor in a closed game? Would it even worth anything?

These would imply S0me0ne23 was not the wolf kill, but it is just a hypothesis at this point.
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:55 am

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:43 am

Cenvil2 wrote:SP.

Why the Wolfs would shoot someone from top wagon? Especially someone who was very widely scumreaded.
Also.
Janitor in a closed game? Would it even worth anything?

These would imply S0me0ne23 was not the wolf kill, but it is just a hypothesis at this point.

I thought the same about a jani, only reason it would exist is if a retri or trauma patient like role exists but eh
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:44 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:SP.

Why the Wolfs would shoot someone from top wagon? Especially someone who was very widely scumreaded.
Also.
Janitor in a closed game? Would it even worth anything?

These would imply S0me0ne23 was not the wolf kill, but it is just a hypothesis at this point.

I thought the same about a jani, only reason it would exist is if a retri or trauma patient like role exists but eh

How would it not be the wolf kill?
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:45 am

yo, i'm not in a shitposting mood anymore. time to solve this

im really disappointed debil outed the mason stuff as fake
i do confirm its fake fyi but it was hilarious as hell
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:47 am

dota2reporter wrote:yo, i'm not in a shitposting mood anymore. time to solve this

im really disappointed debil outed the mason stuff as fake
i do confirm its fake fyi but it was hilarious as hell

Oh god
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 1 | It Begins

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:15 am

Currently rereading EoD, this post caught my eye

Chemist1422 wrote:cob probably isn't even a wolf at this point

this is for postgame cred only and to be ignore if he flips wolf

/vote Chemist
It's a really scummy post. It screams TMI to me
It's a mix of 1) Thinking cob flips town yet not discussing the possibility with the rest of the players 2) The "to be ignored if he flips wolf" part
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:20 am

Actually, nevermind
There was some attempt from Chemist to move the lynch
/vote unvote

Varanus looks good from EoD, unless some extreme openwolfing is going on (I'll need to recheck)

Fenraiser's EoD was terrible. FoSing Scorpio's and Chemist's progressions is scum trying to find mislynches off of cob's town flip, especially considering I townread both slots
/vote Fenraiser
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:24 am

I have no idea what to think about Michael's EoD

Leaning town???? But that's stretching it
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:26 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:Jalandh is clear until I say otherwise

I assume from your ability?
I'll trust you on it
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:28 am

I'll ctrl+f cob into everybody's isos real quick
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 1 | It Begins

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:36 am

dota2reporter wrote:Currently rereading EoD, this post caught my eye

Chemist1422 wrote:cob probably isn't even a wolf at this point

this is for postgame cred only and to be ignore if he flips wolf

/vote Chemist
It's a really scummy post. It screams TMI to me
It's a mix of 1) Thinking cob flips town yet not discussing the possibility with the rest of the players 2) The "to be ignored if he flips wolf" part


dota2reporter wrote:Actually, nevermind
There was some attempt from Chemist to move the lynch
/vote unvote

Varanus looks good from EoD, unless some extreme openwolfing is going on (I'll need to recheck)

Fenraiser's EoD was terrible. FoSing Scorpio's and Chemist's progressions is scum trying to find mislynches off of cob's town flip, especially considering I townread both slots
/vote Fenraiser


As wolf I try to do the same thing to get town-cred, as I said D1. Chem is probably wolf
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:37 am

Chemist
Spoiler:
Chemist1422 wrote:
cob709 wrote:how to post images?
how many bbcode am i allowed to use

/vote cob

Chemist1422 wrote:
cob709 wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:My role benefits from more people being alive.

Does this mean your role progressively gets weaker throughout the game?
Alright fair enough, I strongly suggest we no lynch today.

why are you assuming cenvil's claim is legit?

Chemist1422 wrote:
cob709 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:why are you assuming cenvil's claim is legit?

Okay, you want to lynch cenvil today then?

I asked you first

Chemist1422 wrote:i'm not obligated to care either way about the cob wagon

Chemist1422 wrote:I do think cob is town but it's more of a threadstate read than anything

That said
heytheregirl17 wrote:I do think that s0meone is a much more reliable lynch than cob here. Cob hasn't settled into a town meta, but it doesn't seem that they're as self conscious, they're not presenting only to please townies, and the desire to have a general plan in mind feels genuine.
Whereas S0meone has a lot of posts that aren't contributive in meaningful ways, but disguised as content, ie. althunting proto before the replacement, reaction to ED, presence on the cob wagon

None of this is true so it's probably TMI

/vote htg

Chemist1422 wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:im starting to doubt cob wagon so its time to change gears

/vote htg

what's making you doubt it?

Chemist1422 wrote:i'm in favor of a cobclaim

s0me0ne is a meh wagon tbh

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote cob

you know it's happening eventually

Chemist1422 wrote:cob probably isn't even a wolf at this point

this is for postgame cred only and to be ignore if he flips wolf

Chemist1422 wrote:
cob709 wrote:oh ok let me claim something easier to confirm then

My role is "vigilante"
I have 3 charges.
My 1st charge will rampage any evil roles.
My 2nd charge will rampage all roles.
My 3rd charge will only deal a standard attack

Image

Chemist1422 wrote:I have no clue what you're talking about wrt my slot but scorpio only looks any semblance of bad if cob flips wolf

Chemist1422 wrote:
cob709 wrote:okay last ditch effort to save myself


MAFIA PLEASE SAVE ME
IM NOT A THREAT I PROMISE ILL BE PASSIVE PLSSS HELPPPP

...jeez

Chemist1422 wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I do still want to yeet cob into the sun off of content only

But the slot is insanely pure right now with its posting

if you see anything other than trolling you're actually pretending

you’re probably right

but the claim seems just elaborate enough to be outside of trolling range

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote cob

bleh


Yeah, this is a towny transition. I like the way it flows from a scumread to a townread feels genuine

This post is also obvtown, imo:
i'm not obligated to care either way about the cob wagon
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:37 am

Can I ask why you are susp of fen, because I have reasons to believe otherwise but it may be bias
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 1 | It Begins

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:38 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:As wolf I try to do the same thing to get town-cred, as I said D1. Chem is probably wolf

That makes sense, but what do you think of her cob posts?
If you have a good case I'm all ears, of course
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:39 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:Can I ask why you are susp of fen, because I have reasons to believe otherwise but it may be bias

Scumreads Scorpio and Chemist yet gives no attempt at pushing them near EoD. Overall very passive EoD behaviour
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 1 | It Begins

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:39 am

dota2reporter wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:As wolf I try to do the same thing to get town-cred, as I said D1. Chem is probably wolf

That makes sense, but what do you think of her cob posts?
If you have a good case I'm all ears, of course

I'll read through your list, gimme a sec
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:41 am

I read those posts as Chem was generally fencesitty the whole time, I don't see where you see their transition from SR to TR

p-edit: Anyone else have the issue where you can keep scrolling down in the forums past where you should be?
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:42 am

Jalandh
Jalandh wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:[Chemist1422, cob709, ProtoTypicalJester, TheDebil]
towncore


lolwhat

chemist for the reaction test
cob for purposefully annoying people even after receiving pressure
jester for being obvtown
debil for the gamer energy, also because im biased


not really sure id call it a reactiontest but aight
lol
lol
this is how three people almost got banned last game mind you


Lol, that is actually the only cob-related post Jalandh ever posted.
/vote Jalandh

HTG is either his buddy or something's wrong with her clear. There's no way in hell a townie NEVER talks about cob day 1
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:43 am

dota2reporter wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Can I ask why you are susp of fen, because I have reasons to believe otherwise but it may be bias

Scumreads Scorpio and Chemist yet gives no attempt at pushing them near EoD. Overall very passive EoD behaviour

Alright, I can understand that but honestly I have reasons to believe they're Town. Could be some form of bias of course, I'll give a read of their iso when I can.


P-edit: I don't think I ever spoke about cob. Can't wait for mine
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:44 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:I read those posts as Chem was generally fencesitty the whole time, I don't see where you see their transition from SR to TR

p-edit: Anyone else have the issue where you can keep scrolling down in the forums past where you should be?

What I saw was "cob is scummy -> I don't really care about the cob wagon -> cob is towny"
I'm also biased because she tried to CFD to htg, who's very likely SvS with Jalandh.
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:46 am

I can see how it's fencesitty though, except for one post
I do still want to yeet cob into the sun off of content only

But the slot is insanely pure right now with its posting


"insanely pure". That's not fencesitty wording
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:47 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Can I ask why you are susp of fen, because I have reasons to believe otherwise but it may be bias

Scumreads Scorpio and Chemist yet gives no attempt at pushing them near EoD. Overall very passive EoD behaviour

Alright, I can understand that but honestly I have reasons to believe they're Town. Could be some form of bias of course, I'll give a read of their iso when I can.


P-edit: I don't think I ever spoke about cob. Can't wait for mine

Yes, please discuss Fen with me when possible. That'd be grand
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 1 | It Begins

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:52 am

I took the liberty to do your own dota lel
Spoiler:
dota2reporter wrote:
cob709 wrote:oooo i can use colors in messages

the fuck man, why you have to do this to me
i will rape your eyes


dota2reporter wrote:1 post = 1 page

i dislike how eragon's WIM played out, with super high at the start and less and less as more people entered the thread (at least if i remember correctly?)
might be hyped up scum

cob709 wrote:I'm confused
are you claiming villager/citizen?

dont like the elaboration from cob here in bolded
feels like he's playing too safe by going for both options in order not to be wrong

Fenraiser wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:n0 parity check eragon/jalandh different

this is a hardclaim btw

Bruh.

probably a towny response? rule of thumb for me is "the longer the response the likelier it is from scum"

dota2reporter wrote:doing some stats
keeping them secret, only debil knows what they mean

Fen 120%
Cenvil 50%
Jackson 38.89%
Chem 23.53%
dota 19.69%
Michael 17.39%
S0me 13.04%
Era 11.8%
Var 11.24%
Proto 11.11%
htg 2.94%
Jal 1.64%
ED 0%
cob 0%

/vote jal

dota2reporter wrote:{Chemist1422, cob709, ProtoTypicalJester, TheDebil}
{Varanus, heytheregirl17}
{Jalandh, Eragon1329, S0me0ne23, Fenraiser, EvilDeanius0}
{JacksonVirgo, Cenvil2}
{MichaelgRook}

good shit

dota2reporter wrote:
cob709 wrote:I think it's a smart move to no-lynch today.

ok cob is town, that was very easy

Cenvil2 wrote:
cob709 wrote:I think it's a smart move to no-lynch today.


Usually I would not agree with this, but I would be happy with no-lynch too.

Still, it is better to lynch someone to get help with associations on reads.

but this is worded really badly
/vote cenvil

dota2reporter wrote:whats with cob tho, i dont remember

dota2reporter wrote:
cob709 wrote:
cob709 wrote:Let's summarize everything that we know:
Town roles progressively get weaker throughout the game(Cenvil says his abilities are more powerful when more people are alive).
That means Mafia roles will progressively stronger throughout the game(perhaps they gain more power each time they kill, like a juggernaut).

Response:
We need to reduce as many deaths as possible.

ok so here's the post why everyone wants to lynch me
i said something genius and everyone was like "cOb'S sTuPiD! hE cOuLd NeVeR kNoW tHaT uNlEsS sOmEoNe ToLd HiM!"
my extreme intelligence is under appreciated, so i will talk in simple

cob = town
town lynch = bad
cob lynch = bad

pls let me live
this game is fun

its ok cob, i will whiteknight you
they dont know who theyre dealing with

dota2reporter wrote:
cob709 wrote:I think it's a smart move to no-lynch today.

cob709 wrote:Does this mean your role progressively gets weaker throughout the game?
Alright fair enough, I strongly suggest we no lynch today.

cob709 wrote:Let's summarize everything that we know:
Town roles progressively get weaker throughout the game(Cenvil says his abilities are more powerful when more people are alive).
That means Mafia roles will progressively stronger throughout the game(perhaps they gain more power each time they kill, like a juggernaut).

Response:
We need to reduce as many deaths as possible.

yep he's town
that was quite easy
unvote him peeps

dota2reporter wrote:easy way to read cob is that if hes being a pacifist going for the best possible play then hes town
otherwise hes scum

dota2reporter wrote:also i have no idea what the case on cob is but i know for sure its very likely lazy as shit

dota2reporter wrote:
cob709 wrote:okay people wanna lynch me now because I said something smart. My genius is under appreciated.
I assumed cenvil was town because his role gets weaker throughout the game
My role also gets weaker throughout the game
I think everyone has a different gimmick though

But tbh SPED
I'm
town


color of the day

cob said he is town so he is town
unvote him lads

dota2reporter wrote:every player has different standards
for a player of your skill boundary it would be horrendous to write that yes, but you need to keep in mind how little experience cob has


With the sole context of these posts lined up, their starter posts were sussing cob out, yet the first readlist there was where cob was a town-read which does not seem like a genuine transition at all. After that it was jokes/pockets towards cob with no real reasonings as to why they're that town read to them. Seems like an epic pocket and honestly I'm a little shocked since I know dota to be very analytical regardless of alignment.

Curious to everyones thoughts on this though.
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:53 am

dota2reporter wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Can I ask why you are susp of fen, because I have reasons to believe otherwise but it may be bias

Scumreads Scorpio and Chemist yet gives no attempt at pushing them near EoD. Overall very passive EoD behaviour

Alright, I can understand that but honestly I have reasons to believe they're Town. Could be some form of bias of course, I'll give a read of their iso when I can.


P-edit: I don't think I ever spoke about cob. Can't wait for mine

Yes, please discuss Fen with me when possible. That'd be grand

Can't right now which future me will explain
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests