SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Corruption wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm

JacksonVirgo wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Can I ask why a mason is being voted

dota and debil are not masons if that's what you're asking

What the fuckers did I end up missing

debil retracted and claimed an n0 on dota

I think he handled it in a wolfy way
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby watchme1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:babe you know im town here so why did you waste time checking me if thats what you really did

because you said you are as deadly as enemy botlane when you're on pyke



Why does Morgana have 16 kills
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +11)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Jalandh » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:21 pm

watchme1 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:babe you know im town here so why did you waste time checking me if thats what you really did

because you said you are as deadly as enemy botlane when you're on pyke



Why does Morgana have 16 kills


Morgana hard counters me and leona/morgana is just cc helllll
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby watchme1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:25 pm

Jalandh wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:babe you know im town here so why did you waste time checking me if thats what you really did

because you said you are as deadly as enemy botlane when you're on pyke



Why does Morgana have 16 kills


Morgana hard counters me and leona/morgana is just cc helllll


Protip - Don't get cc'd
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +11)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Jalandh » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:29 pm

watchme1 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:babe you know im town here so why did you waste time checking me if thats what you really did

because you said you are as deadly as enemy botlane when you're on pyke



Why does Morgana have 16 kills


Morgana hard counters me and leona/morgana is just cc helllll


Protip - Don't get cc'd


Image
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Varanus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:54 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Can I ask why a mason is being voted

dota and debil are not masons if that's what you're asking

What the fuckers did I end up missing

debil retracted and claimed an n0 on dota

I think he handled it in a wolfy way

You believe there's actually a n0?

adorable
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Varanus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:10 pm

Image
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:14 pm

Varanus wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Can I ask why a mason is being voted

dota and debil are not masons if that's what you're asking

What the fuckers did I end up missing

debil retracted and claimed an n0 on dota

I think he handled it in a wolfy way

You believe there's actually a n0?

adorable

Notice where my vote is
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Varanus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:18 pm

Indeed
I just thought the exposition would be helpful for the elderly, weak, and infirm
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Varanus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:21 pm

Spoiler:
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:29 pm

Varanus wrote: Spoiler:

Why is this funny
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Varanus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:35 pm

anyway I'm gonna go see why s0me0ne died instead of me
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby Varanus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:38 pm

nevermind we're going to pretend there was nothing there to see
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 1 | It Begins

Postby JacksonVirgo » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:32 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:if it's revealed that debil doesn't have a post restriction, i reserve the right to shoot him

Possible vig
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 1 | It Begins

Postby MichaelgRook » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:40 pm

JacksonVirgo wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:if it's revealed that debil doesn't have a post restriction, i reserve the right to shoot him

Possible vig

Image
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby MichaelgRook » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:41 pm

hey so fun fact if my role could act n1 i someone would be alive UwU
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:15 pm

Varanus wrote:Image

I can probably find at least 2 occasions where it helped from my old games
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby TheDebil » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:49 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Can I ask why a mason is being voted

dota and debil are not masons if that's what you're asking

What the fuckers did I end up missing

debil retracted and claimed an n0 on dota

I think he handled it in a wolfy way

so vote me then? i dont get your point
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby TheDebil » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:49 pm

Varanus wrote:anyway I'm gonna go see why s0me0ne died instead of me

why would you ever die
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby TheDebil » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:51 pm

n1 jackson green
ur welcome jackson

i dont have any other checks
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:03 am

TheDebil wrote:n1 jackson green
ur welcome jackson

i dont have any other checks

Alright so I can confirm this is legit and not just pocketing me, unless someone else wants to claim they visited me last night.
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:15 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:
TheDebil wrote:n1 jackson green
ur welcome jackson

i dont have any other checks

Alright so I can confirm this is legit and not just pocketing me, unless someone else wants to claim they visited me last night.

see the checkee doesnt confirm the checker thats not how this works
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:23 am

MichaelgRook wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
TheDebil wrote:n1 jackson green
ur welcome jackson

i dont have any other checks

Alright so I can confirm this is legit and not just pocketing me, unless someone else wants to claim they visited me last night.

see the checkee doesnt confirm the checker thats not how this works

Actually yes it is how it works as my role confirms him
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:30 am

@Debil, did you claim you didn't have a N0 check btw?
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 75 | Revenge of the Waifus uPick | Day 2 | S0mewh0?

Postby MichaelgRook » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:00 am

wait dont tell me jacksons a self-lookout
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rickdaily12 and 11 guests