VFM71 | Light Game - The End | [Heretic Victory]

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:14 am

hiya :)
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:15 am

well i wanted to
but now im kinda lost
i've changed votes so many times it's just... i don't know

/vote bottlenose
for reasons stated previously

pedit: hello debil
FM Record: 5 wins, 7 losses
"Laughter is a physical reaction in humans consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system resulting most commonly in forms of 'hee-hee' or 'ha-ha'. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli."
-That one free online encyclopaedia
User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:15 am

LOLingHyena wrote:Ejji, what happened to that TvS read that you had between me and Dota? You seemed to drop it entirely after Dota claimed Martyr. Were you hoping to get a chance to yeet both of us one after the other? That seems like a great idea from the perspective of someone on the same side as the Bookie. :P

You’re speaking as if I was tunneling both of you.

I mentioned it once. I did like the read but I’m nowhere near arrogant enough to assume that my D1 gut reads can solve the game.
I don’t know if I was wrong but I have no intention of pushing it rn

and your push makes no sense lmao. If I wanted to lynch both of you one after another, I would be pushing you rn. You were aware that I dropped the read so don’t distort the facts, please. Lying in order to get a push done is a cheap move.


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:16 am

TheDebil wrote:hiya :)

Cool. I was about to ask where you were. :P Not that I had anything I specifically wanted to ask you.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:16 am

can triple and bottlenose both be scum?
TripleHaven wrote:Realistically, mass-claiming only decreases our POE by 3? And all those people get NK'd by mafia within the next few days anyways. There's still 10 people we need to sort after that.

By the way, bottlenose's "unironically chainlynch cheeze and dota" statement is gross so
/vote Bottlenose

I'm not really a huge fan of all this mech talk in place of actual reading. Hello, do you have any reads rn?
FM Record: 5 wins, 7 losses
"Laughter is a physical reaction in humans consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system resulting most commonly in forms of 'hee-hee' or 'ha-ha'. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli."
-That one free online encyclopaedia
User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 am

i haven't read anything so i'll just reread and place my vote
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
ejjinami wrote:because cob responded only to me or I forgot to respond to someone?

Because Cob only responded to you.

how is that related to anything?


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:18 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:1 hour left wassup ma doods

i havent done any rereading i have no case on anyone ready

It's fine. What do you think about Ejji dropping the TvS read that she had on the both of us after you claimed Martyr?

hyena stop trying to lynch me
if you’re trying to get reactions maybe ask someone who isn’t confirmed town.
your read makes no sense anyway


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:19 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not Voting (4): cob709, huachimingo, dota2reporter, uzayaltay

Day ends:
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:19 am

ejjinami wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Ejji, what happened to that TvS read that you had between me and Dota? You seemed to drop it entirely after Dota claimed Martyr. Were you hoping to get a chance to yeet both of us one after the other? That seems like a great idea from the perspective of someone on the same side as the Bookie. :P

You’re speaking as if I was tunneling both of you.

I mentioned it once. I did like the read but I’m nowhere near arrogant enough to assume that my D1 gut reads can solve the game.
I don’t know if I was wrong but I have no intention of pushing it rn

and your push makes no sense lmao. If I wanted to lynch both of you one after another, I would be pushing you rn. You were aware that I dropped the read so don’t distort the facts, please. Lying in order to get a push done is a cheap move.

Okay, that's fair. I know this is off topic, but would you considering yeeting Bottle? TripleHaven is still fine, too. I just don't want Huachi dying yet, I think.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Bottlenose » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:20 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
Bottlenose wrote:Okay.

I think Debil and ejji lynches are unlikely to go through today. If you want you can park your vote on Uzay or cob for the timebeing.

I wanna know why you think an Ejji yeet is unlikely to go through today. Tell me what you're seeing from your perspective that I don't see.

Didn't think there was much interest in lynching them and they are rather slippery. Guess I was mistaken.
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 am

ejjinami wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
ejjinami wrote:because cob responded only to me or I forgot to respond to someone?

Because Cob only responded to you.

how is that related to anything?

Cob didn't respond to Cheeze who seemed to be asking where he was earlier in the thread. I thought that there was a possibility that you might have been trying to coach him through, like, voting someone, lol.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Bottlenose » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 am

3cheers needs a prod I think?
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 am

Bottlenose wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Bottlenose wrote:Okay.

I think Debil and ejji lynches are unlikely to go through today. If you want you can park your vote on Uzay or cob for the timebeing.

I wanna know why you think an Ejji yeet is unlikely to go through today. Tell me what you're seeing from your perspective that I don't see.

Didn't think there was much interest in lynching them and they are rather slippery. Guess I was mistaken.

I want to yeet you today, I think.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Bottlenose » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:22 am

Why?
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:22 am

Bottlenose wrote:Why?

I'm getting bad vibes from you.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:23 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
ejjinami wrote:because cob responded only to me or I forgot to respond to someone?

Because Cob only responded to you.

how is that related to anything?

Cob didn't respond to Cheeze who seemed to be asking where he was earlier in the thread. I thought that there was a possibility that you might have been trying to coach him through, like, voting someone, lol.

i mean
that could just be because cob and I don't really know each other
idk about ejji and cob
FM Record: 5 wins, 7 losses
"Laughter is a physical reaction in humans consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system resulting most commonly in forms of 'hee-hee' or 'ha-ha'. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli."
-That one free online encyclopaedia
User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:23 am

3cheers has been prodded.
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Bottlenose » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:23 am

Ah of course.
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:25 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Absolute not yeeting Huachi, Dota, Flake, by the way, so you can cross those names off right off the bat.

Oh, and Cheeze. Not yeeting Cheeze either.

oh hey, I agree with that at least
I wouldn’t lynch debil either tbh and I’m getting less and less confident in bottle being bad
and maybe add you to the pack.... ironically, mainly because of your push on me

regardless of how bad it is, distorting facts to get reactions is sth I’d associate with town behavior more... Or at the very least it would be risky and VERY likely not worth it from scum’s pov
especially since I doubt that you consider me a player who wouldn’t be able to notice it lmao
or at least I hope that’s the case... :/


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:25 am

Bottlenose wrote:Ah of course.

Also, I'm getting the vibe that you don't care if Ejji gets wagoned or not now that I've shown that it could potentially go through. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:27 am

ejjinami wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Absolute not yeeting Huachi, Dota, Flake, by the way, so you can cross those names off right off the bat.

Oh, and Cheeze. Not yeeting Cheeze either.

oh hey, I agree with that at least
I wouldn’t lynch debil either tbh and I’m getting less and less confident in bottle being bad
and maybe add you to the pack.... ironically, mainly because of your push on me

regardless of how bad it is, distorting facts to get reactions is sth I’d associate with town behavior more... Or at the very least it would be risky and VERY likely not worth it from scum’s pov
especially since I doubt that you consider me a player who wouldn’t be able to notice it lmao
or at least I hope that’s the case... :/

I know you'd be able to notice it without me drawing attention to it, and even if you didn't, I know I could just explain everything later to you. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:27 am

CheezePie wrote:well i wanted to
but now im kinda lost
i've changed votes so many times it's just... i don't know

/vote bottlenose
for reasons stated previously

pedit: hello debil

what do you think about triple?
CheezePie wrote:can triple and bottlenose both be scum?

I don’t think trying to find the whole scum team at the beginning of the game is a good idea... Most of the time it doesn’t work out so just vote the person you think is the scummiest imo


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:28 am

LOLingHyena wrote:Okay, that's fair. I know this is off topic, but would you considering yeeting Bottle? TripleHaven is still fine, too. I just don't want Huachi dying yet, I think.

I’m already voting triple

I’m not sure if I’d like to lynch bottle but if you have a good case, I’m all ears


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:29 am

crap i got distracted by discord waifu discussions
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cob709 and 22 guests