VFM71 | Light Game - The End | [Heretic Victory]

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:44 am

im really not feeling uzay anymore, especially with my thoughts rn
would be OK with lynching: the genius leader, bottlenose, perhaps kosmo/hyena
oh dear...
FM Record: 1 win, 5 losses, lmao
"Nonsense is a communication, via speech, writing, or any other symbolic system, that lacks any coherent meaning. Sometimes in ordinary usage, nonsense is synonymous with absurdity or the ridiculous."
-That one free online encyclopaedia
User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:10 am

2 more hours boys
the spam shall be unleashed
FM Record: 1 win, 5 losses, lmao
"Nonsense is a communication, via speech, writing, or any other symbolic system, that lacks any coherent meaning. Sometimes in ordinary usage, nonsense is synonymous with absurdity or the ridiculous."
-That one free online encyclopaedia
User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby kosmo16 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 am

Bottlenose wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Bottlenose wrote:Okay.

I think Debil and ejji lynches are unlikely to go through today. If you want you can park your vote on Uzay or cob for the timebeing.


Ejii can go through imo. But there are better options.


And what would be said options?

Can you elaborate on your Hua read?


Gut feelings.

jk, I love when people have a read, but say sth like that, which is bs imo.

I wanted to ignore this, but acutally I really would like to see this guy lynched. Hua is overly cautious, which more often comes from scum. Like have some reads, but they are not new (maybe except for Debil which is omgus). Maybe is not kind fo a person to spam votes left and right, but still could try to push one of their reads.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Bottlenose » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:44 am

I personally think they are villagery on p18.
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:44 am

Alright. Things are about to be things in, like 15 minute, but before that happens...

----------

Ejji, what happened to that TvS read that you had between me and Dota? You seemed to drop it entirely after Dota claimed Martyr. Were you hoping to get a chance to yeet both of us one after the other? That seems like a great idea from the perspective of someone on the same side as the Bookie. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:54 am

LOLingHyena wrote:My fourth towncore pick for today is actually Huachimingo. I'm surprised to see people voting them and not seeing the things that I'm seeing. I felt like that one post that they made where they posted a bunch of thoughts should've turned people's opinions around on them.

(This is the one I'm talking about:
Huachimingo wrote:
TheDebil wrote:2nd

get fucked hellosither

I'll take this as an answer.

By the way, I also don't like how bossy Hyena is.with "giving people permission" to do stuff. Feels like he's trying to force himself too much into being the leader.

Kosmo can you explain why ejji is mafia?

Cob seems like a smart guy.

I don't like Uzay wanting to lynch Hello (assuming that's who he means with Flake) as his first option.

)

Also, their push against me came off to me as towny paranoia.

the only thing that I agree with here is the one about his push on you.
I don’t see what’s so townie about the rest of the post tbh
LOLingHyena wrote:I also considered Cob for a moment, but when I saw him respond to Ejji, who wanted his attention, but not Cheeze, who was also asking where he went, it made me question whether I really wanted to do it. It's for this reason also that I'm not sure I want to put Ejji into the towncore right now.

because cob responded only to me or I forgot to respond to someone?

LOLingHyena wrote: I think my final pick is going to come down to one of {Debil, Uzay, Kosmo}. That's where I'm leaning at the moment. Debil seems like the obvious, easiest choice, but something's pulling me away from choosing him.

why debil??? he’s playing well imo
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Mafia claiming Martyr now is -ev.
You always Go First before Dota.

/vote UzayAltay

Outstanding move!
Now, next question, can You explain How You found that move?

A) You realized The First idea of your opponent is wrong.
B) Same but second idea (or line?)'
C)You realized both are good but You Dont have any other choices

welp... and there goes my town-read

only shitposting for so long without trying to sort people in any way might not be so townie after all
...can you actually start scumhunting? ):


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:00 am

ejjinami wrote:because cob responded only to me or I forgot to respond to someone?

Because Cob only responded to you.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:00 am

1 hour left wassup ma doods

i havent done any rereading i have no case on anyone ready
if you copy dota's sig you're a poopyhead 8-) 8-) 8-)
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:01 am

ahhhh yes
the restriction has finally been lifted
let's do this
FM Record: 1 win, 5 losses, lmao
"Nonsense is a communication, via speech, writing, or any other symbolic system, that lacks any coherent meaning. Sometimes in ordinary usage, nonsense is synonymous with absurdity or the ridiculous."
-That one free online encyclopaedia
User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am

Restriction unleashed.
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am

kosmo16 wrote:You reveal my secrets. It's forbidden.

I constantly trying to align both way and mix things up. The only thing I haven't figure out yet is that Im never wagoned day 1 as scum, but as Town it happens frequently. Could be connected that I dont care about day 1. Unless there is an awesome read or someone throws, lynch is quite random.

Yup, figured :P

that’s a good strategy tbh. I wonder how long you can keep it up

Huachimingo wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:Sheep this. Im 100% the guy is mafia.
/vote huachimingo

You're wrong.

But let's assume you aren't. What makes me mafia? Same question goes for Debil and ejji.

I think I’m slowly starting to see what hyena meant about you being easy town material :/

Huach’s posts are kinda clumsy and he doesn’t seem to be 100% sure of what to do but there is some sort of sincerity behind them. It’s hard to explain it tbh


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am

dota2reporter wrote:1 hour left wassup ma doods

i havent done any rereading i have no case on anyone ready

It's fine. What do you think about Ejji dropping the TvS read that she had on the both of us after you claimed Martyr?
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby dota2reporter » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:03 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:1 hour left wassup ma doods

i havent done any rereading i have no case on anyone ready

It's fine. What do you think about Ejji dropping the TvS read that she had on the both of us after you claimed Martyr?

completely makes sense?
what else was she supposed to think
if you copy dota's sig you're a poopyhead 8-) 8-) 8-)
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:04 am

LOLingHyena wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I feel like I should be doing more.

I don't know who I want to yeet today. I feel like Uzay and Kosmo are both town, but they would be spicy yeets. Bah.

/vote TripleHaven

Let's go here maybe.

I can sheep this

/vote triple

saying that he wants to play and complaining on the posting restrictions despite being inactive in general might imply that his good posts were just AtE.
I don’t remember him trying to actively push or sort anyone either

this could actually be inactive/lamist scum


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:04 am

Absolute not yeeting Huachi, Dota, Flake, by the way, so you can cross those names off right off the bat.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:05 am

LOLingHyena wrote:Absolute not yeeting Huachi, Dota, Flake, by the way, so you can cross those names off right off the bat.

Oh, and Cheeze. Not yeeting Cheeze either.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:05 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Absolute not yeeting Huachi, Dota, Flake, by the way, so you can cross those names off right off the bat.

Oh, and Cheeze. Not yeeting Cheeze either.

:roll:
FM Record: 1 win, 5 losses, lmao
"Nonsense is a communication, via speech, writing, or any other symbolic system, that lacks any coherent meaning. Sometimes in ordinary usage, nonsense is synonymous with absurdity or the ridiculous."
-That one free online encyclopaedia
User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:07 am

I'll give Debil another day I think even if I think they're capable of making some of the posts that others are calling absolutely town as scum. In particular, the one where he clarified that he claimed cit to troll Kosmo and Uzay pinged me a little, and it would make me want to look at Kosmo or Uzay if Debil ever flipped mafia.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Bottlenose » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:09 am

A thing came up so I may not be able to post much this EoD.
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:09 am

Bottlenose wrote:Okay.

I think Debil and ejji lynches are unlikely to go through today. If you want you can park your vote on Uzay or cob for the timebeing.

I wanna know why you think an Ejji yeet is unlikely to go through today. Tell me what you're seeing from your perspective that I don't see.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:09 am

Bottlenose wrote:A thing came up so I may not be able to post much this EoD.

Can you answer my question first very quickly?
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:11 am

Huachimingo wrote:So I really have to sleep and there's no way I'll be here for EoD. All I can say is I'm town
The guys voting me so far seem to be voting me just because, I don't think they have even given a reason. And why is ejji voting me instead of the people she thinks are more likely to be mafia (3cheers,dota and Hyena according to her read list)

I’m not anymore :P

but mostly to feel stuff out.

I did get slight bad pings at the beginning of the game but most of that was just gut. Most of the time my pushes at the beginning of the game mean close to nothing. You can’t get good reads out of... nothing so tunneling them would most of the time be just simply stupid.

That also applies to my reads on dota/3cheers/hyena and uzay. I got SOME sort of pings when catching up but they’re stuff that can and most likely will be changed later on. I doubt anyone on this player list is good enough to get good and 100% reliable reads at the beginning of the game lol.

Most people were against voting dota or 3cheers and I can’t pressure people with just 1 vote on them so sticking there didn’t seem like a smart choice. 
I did get some bad gut pings from your posts and there were others who seemed to want to vote there as well so I just sheeped. There isn’t any more logic to it tbh


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:12 am

Right now, I think my yeet preferences would be, like, {Triple, Ejji, Bottle} in no specific order. I'm not feeling an Uzay or Kosmo yeet today.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:12 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not Voting (5): cob709, huachimingo, dota2reporter, uzayaltay, cheeze,

Day ends:
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:13 am

Cheeze, are you going to partake in some spamming, too? You seemed pretty eager for the unrestricted posting before it happened. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests