VFM71 | Light Game - The End | [Heretic Victory]

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:09 am

someone post sadsdhfjhkgjhjfghdgsdgfdhjfyhdtrgseasrdhtfjyhgdfgsgd
come on, you couldn’t have all already wasted all of your posts, don’t let me spam the thread alone


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:14 am

TripleHaven wrote:
Huachimingo wrote:
TripleHaven wrote:
Huachimingo wrote:By the way, I also don't like how bossy Hyena is.with "giving people permission" to do stuff. Feels like he's trying to force himself too much into being the leader.

This point about Hyena only makes sense if you expect them to powerwolf which I don't, just based off a game we played as scum together (it wasn't a full-length game but you get my point).

But it'd be really good for mafia to infiltrate as a town leader. They lower the chances they'll be checked by TI and can soft-control them to keep them away from their teammates too. And they could also guarantee an extra kill if they get enough power to go trol the lynch.

Yea that makes sense.

Lol, that's the most underwhelming response I've seen yet this game.

ejjinami wrote:
Bottlenose wrote:unironically chainlynch cheeze and dota

bad start

Yeah, hence my initial vote on Bottle, lol.

ejjinami wrote:actually, dota seems really eager to solve early on :/
that’s a HIGH serious post to shitpost ratio as for the first pages and even shitposts don’t seem totally unrelated to solving

happy, overeager scum?
considering dota’s preferences, there’s quite a chance of this working this way instead of the other

I didn't consider this. With that said, I'd feel guilty about yeeting Dota D1 after he called me one of his favorite players to play with, especially if he ended up flipping town. I'll keep an eye on him though.

ejjinami wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Votes on Ejji, Bottle, and Uzay would be appreciated.

it’s just the beginning of the game and my reads are already the exact opposite of yours xD
maybe with the exception of bottle... he’s null

The only one that's opposite is Uzay then! XD How can they be the exact opposite if you're not townreading Bottle? Also, I don't expect you to scumread yourself, lol.

I don't remember exactly who bit on this, actually. I think all three of you received votes. I'll probably look over them tomorrow to see if I can glean anything from them.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:22 am

ejjinami wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
cob709 wrote:Okay time to do smart strats because im smart.

Lynch Martyr D1
genius

citizen right here

Let’s not beat around the bush. Dota is very likely either a PR or scum
Him being so eager to solve and waste posts despite shitposting very little is likely >rand scum.
Normally there’s some sort of balance to all of that and although this could be explained by the post restriction to some extent, I just Don’t Think That’s The Case. His whole attitude FEELS different

/vote dota

for real this time. Let’s see if it sticks

It's funny seeing the comparison between your attitude about voting Dota D1 and Dota's attitude about voting you D1. When Kosmo and I were encouraging people to consider voting you, Dota posted this:

dota2reporter wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:Anyway, ejii is scum. Let's lynch her.

im not voting ejji because im biased


-- which I assumed was a "I'm not voting someone I like playing with D1" kind of thing like I have with certain people.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:24 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:hyena it feels like you're pocketing me
two reasons
one i'll keep to myself for now but the other is just, why townread me rn lol i've done nothing
/vote hyena

I already know what you're trying to do, but like I said to Debil, it's not going to work. Right now, I get the feeling that scum is afraid to confront or push me. Regardless, I'm taking the lead this game, and nobody's gonna stop me. <3

firstly, what is dota doing???

secondly, you did close to nothing prior to that so saying that scum is too afraid to interact with you is kinda.... well... lol? :/

I really don’t think that level of intimidation is enough to make anyone even slightly experienced feel “scared”. Focusing only on scum as if it had any sort of meaning kinda feels like you just wanted to act powerful or sth...
and immediately knowing that your reads will be good enough to lead the town this game doesn’t look good

LOLingHyena wrote:(note: I'm only giving Huachumingo permission to talk about non-game stuff right now. NO ONE ELSE)

hyena...

):


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:31 am

TheDebil wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:i have to say tho this playerlist is fantastic
ejji debil hyena and 3cheers are all in like my top 6-8 favorite players to play with
good stuff

but i'm in it so that sort of negates the good

nah dota has a crush on u ur his number 1 dont tell anyone

boy oh boy, my desire to write a spicy fanfic of some L-boy finally catching the falling maiden has never been bigger than now

don’t worry, I’m not gonna do it. Totally not. hahahahahahahahaha


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:33 am

I have no idea why it’s still burned so strongly in my mind lmao
how long has it been since that shitpost??? half a year????

selective memory rules >:D


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:40 am

kosmo16 wrote:Anyway, ejii is scum. Let's lynch her.

hi to you as well

kosmo16 wrote:I just want you to know that I am treating you all like 5 yo children (maybe some exceptions like ejiii, Hyena). Children are stupid, but can be reformed and educated. I will try to turn this Town full of idiots into a Town who is logical, creative, make good conclusions and can win the game.

wait, I got past the 5yo threshold????
damn, that was unexpected
CheezePie wrote:i have not ascended yet
pls help me in my mission towards ascension

the fun truth is that if you die and are town, you’ll ascend to a better and safer place and receive a revelation of who the scums are. If you are lucky enough, you might even be able their thoughts and conversations happening in their secret hideout

. . /\ . . . . /\
. /...\____/...\
./....O.w.O.....\
|..................|
.\................./

this is a fixed, fat cat who would have offered you a quick ride to heaven............... if not for the fact that I townread you so I can’t do that lmao

Hellosither wrote:do us all a favour and stop arguing mechanics and go back to making narcissistic comments & pretending you're smart

honestly, you should probably get a warning as well

no bully

and as long as you choose someone hard to read as your check, lynching you might actually be the right thing to do here. Just, hush. Chill.


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby LOLingHyena » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:43 am

ejjinami wrote:firstly, what is dota doing???


Here was my answer/response to Dota about this matter:
LOLingHyena wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:wdym, you're not responding to my concerns here, just moved the topic to "your vote on me doesn't matter" (something along those lines)

Okay, okay. I'm -not- trying to pocket you right now. The vote on Bottle that I quoted and called towny was something that I did, indeed found towny, because I thought you were trying to bait reactions/see who else would bite. The reason your vote on me won't have that same effect is because I think scum doesn't want any sort of confrontation with me, and placing a vote on me right now without a good reason might lead to a confrontation with me. Instead, they would probably act similar to how Kosmo responded to me Ejji vote -- agree with the read then sheep the vote. (Not calling Kosmo scum here for it right now, though, since I still think the read on Ejji could be right, lol).


ejjinami wrote:secondly, you did close to nothing prior to that so saying that scum is too afraid to interact with you is kinda.... well... lol? :/

I really don’t think that level of intimidation is enough to make anyone even slightly experienced feel “scared”. Focusing only on scum as if it had any sort of meaning kinda feels like you just wanted to act powerful or sth...

(bolded done by me) Yeah, that's pretty much it. :P That's why I was laughing when people were taking it seriously (even though I was kinda being half-serious just for possible reaction testing purposes, lol).

ejjinami wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:(note: I'm only giving Huachumingo permission to talk about non-game stuff right now. NO ONE ELSE)

hyena...

):

Okay, okay, I get it!

... I'm rescinding this permission from Huachi now since he started posting about the game. Happy now? :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:48 am

@ejji I disagree with your dota read.
There's only 1 thing scummy in their ISO but expecting no attidude change between games is a bit much of hoping. There are some common things that I can see in Dota's town game. Did he showed it? Not fully, only a little but I think dota will make their alignment obvious at late-day 1 /early day 2.
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:00 am

dota2reporter wrote:huachimingo

same deal as with cob, plus the thought process on flake being alive at SoD2 reads genuine

I really don’t get that read

dota2reporter wrote:hyena
first off the reason i thought hyena was pocketing me because despite me clearly spamming my way through the 50 post restriction, he never called me out on it but still called out debil and kosmo
secondly because he calls everyone voting me as scummy which is like... town!hyena definitely should know that voting a town =/= you're scum

also my meta may be outdated but i don't remember town!hyena calling his townreads with simple one-liners
his explanations are usually giant, like here https://blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewt ... 6#p3344806

The post you scum-read him for was also his 2’nd? I think? I didn’t like that post either but that’s not the right reason lmao
...trying to make a wall at the beginning of the game is usually close to impossible.
the only thing I really agree with is him trying to pocket you...

you have a LOT of confident town-reads as for the beginning of D1 tbh
Having no nulls besides myself feels kind of like you’re either too enthusiastic or just aren’t scared of being wrong because of TMI.
I might be getting kinda nit picky but the reads feel really darn optimistic as for what has been happening in the thread till now


hot take: dota&hyena interactions are TvS

————————————

...I just got reminded of one of the votes dota made
“making cases is scummy /vote x” or sth lmao
(this means nothing btw, I just find the hypocrisy kinda funny)


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:22 am

CheezePie wrote:btw i sorta disagree with huachimingo/triplehaven reads

aight, perfect use of the 50th post
so now she's essentially blackmailed
let's bully her

100% agree

Hellosither wrote:again, i said "OVERALL" poe reduction by 6

if we massclaim d1 and scum do not cc we will have 3 ICs and therefore 3 less in the wolf PoE

n1 scum attack one of those 3 ICs and so d2 we will be left with 2 ICs and therefore 2 less in the wolf PoE

n2 scum attack one of those 2 ICs and so d3 will be left with 1 IC and therefore 1 less in the wolf PoE

if we don’t massclaim and the martyrs live till the end, we’ll have the PoE reduced just when it’s most needed
if we lynch a martyr by accident, we get a confirmed townie anyway
don’t give the mafia ideas of who to kill first. There is a bunch of ICs in the game so let’s use them properly

kosmo16 wrote:Or I can finish work on my scum detector engine, but it would be cheating to use it :)

not as long as it’s not in the rules at all :P

LOLingHyena wrote:For real though, I'm starting to regret openly calling Dota town so early. I'm betting that if I hadn't, he wouldn't have felt comfortable enough using up all his posts so fast. Oh well. See you at EoD, Dota.

wait, dota already used up all of his posts? rip

and elaborate on that read, please

UzayAltay wrote:Look if you wanna pressure me to force reads, dont come at me with " I scumread you because you gave no reads so give me reads. " I dont even care if you commit on it as a read or wont when you dont take the reaction you want from me , but I'll play as I want.

And , unless you skipped this post, you are making that w/w read to push me as well. One-day read and no attempt at making it two-way, which you could have made easily.

I’m getting more and more confident that uzay is town for once.
If not, his control over his tone has improved A LOT since the last time I played with him

cob709 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hyena wrote:-snip-
Uzay, am I getting nightkilled N1? You can be honest with me.

-snip-


No.
I plan to nightkill dota n1 as their reads are very accurate, 2/3 on scums and all accurate townreads. TBH I'm impressed with their reads.
Than we'll try to lynch you d2 but if it fails, than I may NK you n2 depending on if anyone else try to lead town.
Also I should include that I plan to book you n1 so you must ensure you arent close to tie or I can make some tactical plays.
You know, 1 book being burnt, and future is lost.

now you guys might be thinking "cOb He'S oBvIoUsLy JoKiNg!" but what if he's not???
What if he is actually mafia and is actually saying his thoughts?
Because then town will be like "oH uZaY wOuLDn'T mAkE hIs PlAnS pUbLiC!" but that's exactly what he wants you to think!
youre all being tricked by uzay

hey cob, wanna vote scum with me?
give me 3 hot takes and lemme guess from there


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:35 am

Bottlenose wrote:did no one point out roles only flip alignments and wolves know the roles of their nks?

wait, what? is that the case?

@host do we NOT get informed who the lynched/killed players were?

TheDebil wrote:i only claimed so kosmo/uzay would get pissed off i think its funny

pfffft, lock town

TheDebil wrote:triplehaven kosmo huachi hyena are all good lynches to me

y no dota?
and elaborate on kosmo

Hellosither wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i only claimed so kosmo/uzay would get pissed off i think its funny


I SAW THIS ONE xD
Huachimingo wrote:Kosmo can you explain why ejji is mafia?

I’m just red. Kosmo saw that before I even started explaining it
don’t mind it


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:37 am

TripleHaven wrote:I regret joining this game. Fuck those stupid wall posts of mechanics and math. I wanna actually read people.
I've read up to page 10, 3cheers looks towny as hell, only disappointed that they don't have a cat pfp on here :(
Is there anything of note about the last 4 pages? should I bother with them? I'm here now btw

you’re good at being lamist (not sarcasm, I actually mean it)
either skilled or just townie...? rip I’ll probably have to skim through some of your games later as well :/ but as for now, that;s a good post


I have to stop catching up for a bit

[flake, cheeze]
[uzay, debil]
[kosmo?, cob, huanchimingo]
[3cheers, hyena]
[dota]

current reads?
If I omitted someone (I probably did), they don’t exist.


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Fenraiser » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:46 am

Game Moderator Message:
To answer ejji's question:

Roles do not flip on death. Mafia will know the true role of players they have night-killed.


Edited.
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Fenraiser » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 am

Sorry I mistyped the previous post. Alignments flip only. Only mafia get the role identities of people they night kill.
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby kosmo16 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:24 am

Fenraiser wrote:Sorry I mistyped the previous post. Alignments flip only. Only mafia get the role identities of people they night kill.


That's... really weird for this setup. Im really confused. Anyway, 3 people claimed roles and Mafia don't need to gamble in this setup, so actually we can claim PR/Non-PR.

Im Non-PR.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:35 am

LOLingHyena wrote:-snippy-

CheezePie wrote:btw i sorta disagree with huachimingo/triplehaven reads

CheezePie wrote:huachimingo: mostly neutral imo, I only just saw their last posts tbh and I'm not sure what to make of them, maybe they are indeed a slight townlean

triplehaven:
TripleHaven wrote:stop wasting so many posts on mechanics or we're literally going to lose

they have a point, but it feels a bit exaggerated? i don't know how else to put it

Were you only pretending to disagree with Dota's reads initially? :P I feels like in the 2nd post you wanted to arrive at the same conclusion as Dota, but never quite got there.

no, I did disagree with townreading them. if you're referring to my comment on huachi, this is the last post I had read from them (I had probably missed some while skimming through the mech talk)
Huachimingo wrote:Hello sounds like a good lynch if we have no one else who is more suspicious.

which I initially didn't understand, but was explained afterwards. the posts they made after that are OK, I'm willing to keep them at neutral+

as for the triplehaven comment... it's just their tone in that post I didn't like. also, the more I read through their posts, the more I feel like something's off.
they say they really want to read people, but i dont see it; they just mostly agreed with dota's towncore list, threw a "3cheers is towny as hell" later and that was it (feel free to correct me on this one)
they have suspected and voted bottlenose, but havent said much, if anything, about anyone else.
TripleHaven wrote:
cob709 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hyena wrote:-snip-
Uzay, am I getting nightkilled N1? You can be honest with me.

-snip-


No.
I plan to nightkill dota n1 as their reads are very accurate, 2/3 on scums and all accurate townreads. TBH I'm impressed with their reads.
Than we'll try to lynch you d2 but if it fails, than I may NK you n2 depending on if anyone else try to lead town.
Also I should include that I plan to book you n1 so you must ensure you arent close to tie or I can make some tactical plays.
You know, 1 book being burnt, and future is lost.

now you guys might be thinking "cOb He'S oBvIoUsLy JoKiNg!" but what if he's not???
What if he is actually mafia and is actually saying his thoughts?
Because then town will be like "oH uZaY wOuLDn'T mAkE hIs PlAnS pUbLiC!" but that's exactly what he wants you to think!
youre all being tricked by uzay


From my experience this literally never happens. I see scum refer to their scumbuddies as their scumbuddies all the time but it's never *this* far.

im curious to see what they think of uzay
FM Record: 4 wins, 5 losses
"Laughter is a physical reaction in humans consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system resulting most commonly in forms of 'hee-hee' or 'ha-ha'. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli."
-That one free online encyclopaedia

User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:44 am

hello ejji!
ejjinami wrote:crap, crap, crap, crap, crap I was supposed to just take a nap and fell asleep
lemme catch up now

lmao i feel you, i really feel you

suspicion on dota and townreading uzay, mmm this is actually interesting

ejjinami wrote:-parsnip-
CheezePie wrote:i have not ascended yet
pls help me in my mission towards ascension

the fun truth is that if you die and are town, you’ll ascend to a better and safer place and receive a revelation of who the scums are. If you are lucky enough, you might even be able their thoughts and conversations happening in their secret hideout

. . /\ . . . . /\
. /...\____/...\
./....O.w.O.....\
|..................|
.\................./

this is a fixed, fat cat who would have offered you a quick ride to heaven............... if not for the fact that I townread you so I can’t do that lmao
-end of parsnip-

yay, ive been blessed with a fixed, fat cat!
i can now safely ascend when my time comes
FM Record: 4 wins, 5 losses
"Laughter is a physical reaction in humans consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system resulting most commonly in forms of 'hee-hee' or 'ha-ha'. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli."
-That one free online encyclopaedia

User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:02 am

On mobile, so I'll post some general thoughts on the past few pages (because otherwise I'd be risking a prod) now-ish
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Bottlenose » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:36 am

jsyk my p1 posts were to get some sort of pings from cheeze
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby Bottlenose » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:40 am

ejji quotes triple's post and then later forgets to include them in the readlist lol

im non-martyr
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby CheezePie » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:34 am

content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seFHSuL0nsw

i cant use spoiler/youtube/img tags, this makes me so sad, i wanna cri
FM Record: 4 wins, 5 losses
"Laughter is a physical reaction in humans consisting usually of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system resulting most commonly in forms of 'hee-hee' or 'ha-ha'. It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli."
-That one free online encyclopaedia

User avatar
CheezePie
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (EET/EEST, UTC +2/+3)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:44 am

UzayAltay wrote:3cheers = If you dont give me reads I cannot convinced you are town.
Also 3cheers = your flake read/vote sucks.
Also 3cheers= lynching flake is a bad idea but we can pl ejji

Look if you wanna pressure me to force reads, dont come at me with " I scumread you because you gave no reads so give me reads. " I dont even care if you commit on it as a read or wont when you dont take the reaction you want from me , but I'll play as I want.

And , unless you skipped this post, you are making that w/w read to push me as well. One-day read and no attempt at making it two-way, which you could have made easily.

The difference between you and ejji is that ejji's lack of content is NAI. You, however, have been here, and all you've done is make statistical computations and talk about mechanics. Even your push on Flake is based on a mechanical assumption from what I can see, but you're otherwise not really helping town.
Look, you can play the game however you want, but if your play lacks town motivation, then don't be surprised that I scumread you.
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:46 am

Bottlenose wrote:did no one point out roles only flip alignments and wolves know the roles of their nks?

Uhh they do?
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:51 am

TripleHaven wrote:
cob709 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hyena wrote:-snip-
Uzay, am I getting nightkilled N1? You can be honest with me.

-snip-


No.
I plan to nightkill dota n1 as their reads are very accurate, 2/3 on scums and all accurate townreads. TBH I'm impressed with their reads.
Than we'll try to lynch you d2 but if it fails, than I may NK you n2 depending on if anyone else try to lead town.
Also I should include that I plan to book you n1 so you must ensure you arent close to tie or I can make some tactical plays.
You know, 1 book being burnt, and future is lost.

now you guys might be thinking "cOb He'S oBvIoUsLy JoKiNg!" but what if he's not???
What if he is actually mafia and is actually saying his thoughts?
Because then town will be like "oH uZaY wOuLDn'T mAkE hIs PlAnS pUbLiC!" but that's exactly what he wants you to think!
youre all being tricked by uzay


From my experience this literally never happens. I see scum refer to their scumbuddies as their scumbuddies all the time but it's never *this* far.

You'd be surprised by what happens on ToSFM.
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests