VFM71 | Light Game - The End | [Heretic Victory]

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM71 | Light Game - Old Moon | Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:31 pm

Hellosither wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i only claimed so kosmo/uzay would get pissed off i think its funny

havent seen this yet is this unironically good or just cringy shit
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby CheezePie » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:31 pm

damn, i have disappointed you it seems
don't know how, but aight

spongebob anime hype
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TheDebil » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:32 pm

2nd

get fucked hellosither
TheDebil

Postby Huachimingo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:01 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Huachimingo wrote:Why was dota so careless with his last posts? I'd have saved them as soon as i knew i had so few left.

/vote huachimingo

You'd also waste them like he did? He could have grouped his replies in a single post instead of replying one by one.
Huachimingo

Postby Huachimingo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:08 pm

TheDebil wrote:2nd

get fucked hellosither

I'll take this as an answer.

By the way, I also don't like how bossy Hyena is.with "giving people permission" to do stuff. Feels like he's trying to force himself too much into being the leader.

Kosmo can you explain why ejji is mafia?

Cob seems like a smart guy.

I don't like Uzay wanting to lynch Hello (assuming that's who he means with Flake) as his first option.
Huachimingo

Postby cob709 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:19 pm

Huachimingo wrote:

get fucked hellosither

By the way, I also don't like how bossy Hyena is.with "giving people permission" to do stuff. Feels like he's trying to force himself too much into being the leader.

I don't like Uzay wanting to lynch Hello (assuming that's who he means with Flake) as his first option.

My genius is finally recognized.
thank you
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:46 pm

non-martyr
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TripleHaven » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:50 pm

I regret joining this game. Fuck those stupid wall posts of mechanics and math. I wanna actually read people.
I've read up to page 10, 3cheers looks towny as hell, only disappointed that they don't have a cat pfp on here :(
Is there anything of note about the last 4 pages? should I bother with them? I'm here now btw
FM Record
Town Wins: 11 (out of 26~, 42% winrate)
Mafia Wins: 4 (out of 4, 100% winrate)
TripleHaven

Postby kosmo16 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:52 pm

Huachimingo wrote:

get fucked hellosither

Sheep entrance. I saw 2 times done by Mafia, I must say it's somehow weird how effective it is Day 1. LAzy scums apparently are not creative.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby TripleHaven » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:52 pm

cob709 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hyena wrote:-snip-
Uzay, am I getting nightkilled N1? You can be honest with me.

-snip-

No.
I plan to nightkill dota n1 as their reads are very accurate, 2/3 on scums and all accurate townreads. TBH I'm impressed with their reads.
Than we'll try to lynch you d2 but if it fails, than I may NK you n2 depending on if anyone else try to lead town.
Also I should include that I plan to book you n1 so you must ensure you arent close to tie or I can make some tactical plays.
You know, 1 book being burnt, and future is lost.

now you guys might be thinking "cOb He'S oBvIoUsLy JoKiNg!" but what if he's not???
What if he is actually mafia and is actually saying his thoughts?
Because then town will be like "oH uZaY wOuLDn'T mAkE hIs PlAnS pUbLiC!" but that's exactly what he wants you to think!
youre all being tricked by uzay

From my experience this literally never happens. I see scum refer to their scumbuddies as their scumbuddies all the time but it's never *this* far.
FM Record
TripleHaven

Postby TripleHaven » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:58 pm

Huachimingo wrote:By the way, I also don't like how bossy Hyena is.with "giving people permission" to do stuff. Feels like he's trying to force himself too much into being the leader.

This point about Hyena only makes sense if you expect them to powerwolf which I don't, just based off a game we played as scum together (it wasn't a full-length game but you get my point).
FM Record
TripleHaven

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:07 pm

TripleHaven wrote:I regret joining this game. Fuck those stupid wall posts of mechanics and math. I wanna actually read people.
I've read up to page 10, 3cheers looks towny as hell, only disappointed that they don't have a cat pfp on here :(
Is there anything of note about the last 4 pages? should I bother with them? I'm here now btw

I'm offended

TBH Good luck at reading people at The First parts of D1.
TripleHaven wrote:
Huachimingo wrote:By the way, I also don't like how bossy Hyena is.with "giving people permission" to do stuff. Feels like he's trying to force himself too much into being the leader.

This point about Hyena only makes sense if you expect them to powerwolf which I don't, just based off a game we played as scum together (it wasn't a full-length game but you get my point).

I believe Hyena is flexible on their play. That play Dont gave me bad vibes So far but town leaning them due to that would be underestimating them.
Also I should remind You that set-up is an heaven for powerwolfing due to bookie.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Huachimingo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:15 pm

TripleHaven wrote:

But it'd be really good for mafia to infiltrate as a town leader. They lower the chances they'll be checked by TI and can soft-control them to keep them away from their teammates too. And they could also guarantee an extra kill if they get enough power to go trol the lynch.
Huachimingo

Postby cob709 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:48 pm

TripleHaven wrote:
cob709 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hyena wrote:-snip-
Uzay, am I getting nightkilled N1? You can be honest with me.

-snip-

No.
I plan to nightkill dota n1 as their reads are very accurate, 2/3 on scums and all accurate townreads. TBH I'm impressed with their reads.
Than we'll try to lynch you d2 but if it fails, than I may NK you n2 depending on if anyone else try to lead town.
Also I should include that I plan to book you n1 so you must ensure you arent close to tie or I can make some tactical plays.
You know, 1 book being burnt, and future is lost.

now you guys might be thinking "cOb He'S oBvIoUsLy JoKiNg!" but what if he's not???
What if he is actually mafia and is actually saying his thoughts?
Because then town will be like "oH uZaY wOuLDn'T mAkE hIs PlAnS pUbLiC!" but that's exactly what he wants you to think!
youre all being tricked by uzay

From my experience this literally never happens. I see scum refer to their scumbuddies as their scumbuddies all the time but it's never *this* far.

See? That's exactly what he wants you to think!!!!
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:49 pm

Hellosither wrote:/vote cob709

this is a bad move
please unvote me
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LOLingHyena » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:05 pm

TripleHaven wrote:

So, to be fair to everyone, my Turbo scum meta has drifted farther away from my regular game meta, so I wouldn't advise using that as a reference too much as far as my ability to powerwolf goes in regular games. With that said...

Huachimingo wrote:
TheDebil wrote:By the way, I also don't like how bossy Hyena is.with "giving people permission" to do stuff. Feels like he's trying to force himself too much into being the leader.

Are you and Debil mafia partners? Both of you seem to have an issue with me bossing people around. :P Are you concerned that people will listen to me?
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby LOLingHyena » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm

TheDebil wrote:triplehaven kosmo huachi hyena are all good lynches to me

Nah. I don't like that pool, even with your partner Huachi stuck in it. It's bad mannered to bus a new player on D1.

-------------

Bottlenose wrote:also please keep track of your postcounts, i see a lot of 30+ or so 1 day in

imo just massclaim and get this mech talk over with and move the game along

at the very least martyrs should

Thanks for the content. :P

-------------

CheezePie wrote:btw i sorta disagree with huachimingo/triplehaven reads

CheezePie wrote:huachimingo: mostly neutral imo, I only just saw their last posts tbh and I'm not sure what to make of them, maybe they are indeed a slight townlean

triplehaven:
TripleHaven wrote:stop wasting so many posts on mechanics or we're literally going to lose

they have a point, but it feels a bit exaggerated? i don't know how else to put it

Were you only pretending to disagree with Dota's reads initially? :P I feels like in the 2nd post you wanted to arrive at the same conclusion as Dota, but never quite got there.
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby LOLingHyena » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:18 pm

Huachimingo wrote:

get fucked hellosither

On 2nd read of this post, I feel like Huachi is definitely more observant than I initially gave him credit for. I'll give him a Day 1 pass without any bullying from me if he keeps posting like this.
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby LOLingHyena » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 pm

3cheersforidiots wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Did I get it, 3Cheers? I'm not usually good at impressions, but I felt good about this one. :P

thanks for pointing out how my scumread solidified as I read Uzay's posts, very nice of you
now, if you tell me why any of it is scummy, then we can have a discussion perhaps
do you think it comes from wolf agenda? If so, what is that agenda?
or do you think a consistent progression towards a read just absolutely cannot come from town, ever?

It's not the progression itself that I'm calling out. It's the switch from not wanting to catch up to suddenly wanting to catch up so that you can plop down a vote on someone. It felt like you had wanted to vote someone but were too worried about just placing a naked vote.
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby TripleHaven » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:09 pm

Huachimingo wrote:
TripleHaven wrote:

But it'd be really good for mafia to infiltrate as a town leader. They lower the chances they'll be checked by TI and can soft-control them to keep them away from their teammates too. And they could also guarantee an extra kill if they get enough power to go trol the lynch.

Yea that makes sense.
FM Record
TripleHaven

Postby ejjinami » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:35 pm

crap, crap, crap, crap, crap I was supposed to just take a nap and fell asleep
lemme catch up now

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:50 pm

Bottlenose wrote:unironically chainlynch cheeze and dota

bad start

dota2reporter wrote:
CheezePie wrote:sounds like a plan

this is a martyr
mafia should nightkill

also i have a new plan, i will waste my 50 posts early on so that i dont have to do anything midways into the day
then i come back at eod with a cfd
dota2reporter wrote:5/13 players checked in
so on average we got about 1 scum here already
dota2reporter wrote:votes flying left and right, this is great

actually, dota seems really eager to solve early on :/
that’s a HIGH serious post to shitpost ratio as for the first pages and even shitposts don’t seem totally unrelated to solving

happy, overeager scum?
considering dota’s preferences, there’s quite a chance of this working this way instead of the other

Spoiler:
UzayAltay wrote:TBH I got 2 people off-PoE.
Fen and ryan.
UzayAltay wrote:
you don't have yourself off PoE?
/vote uzayaltay
thanks for the scumclaim.

You're welcome .
UzayAltay wrote:By The way, I am organizing a race that I want Everyone to join.

You're trying to guess following :

"Number of posts at Last 1 hours of Day 1 / Number of Posts at Day 1 * 100%" .
The person that have The closest guess gains a special prize from me.
I'm excluded from that race.

UzayAltay wrote:Oh no Hyena solved The Day D1.
And If two people sheeps it , Than my prize went to one of those, Do You really think I would beg for Giving a prize ?

UzayAltay wrote:Oh no I am at L5 should I claim ? /s

uzay shitposting so much feels townie

UzayAltay wrote:By The way, I am organizing a race that I want Everyone to join.

You're trying to guess following :

"Number of posts at Last 1 hours of Day 1 / Number of Posts at Day 1 * 100%" .
The person that have The closest guess gains a special prize from me.
I'm excluded from that race.

14%

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:32 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
ejjinami wrote:don’t wanna play rn

/bote dota

Stop trying to fit in with everyone that's voting Dota right now.
/vote Ejji

whoops! busted!

LOLingHyena wrote:Towny, again. Everyone that's voting Dota right now is scummy.

100% disagree with that conclusion but ok :/

LOLingHyena wrote:Votes on Ejji, Bottle, and Uzay would be appreciated.

it’s just the beginning of the game and my reads are already the exact opposite of yours xD
maybe with the exception of bottle... he’s null

CheezePie wrote:aaaaand im back
i dont get the towny read on dota either, maybe I'm missing something tho as a newbie

also i honestly dont feel good about uzay and i cant pinpoint why

Hellosither wrote:/vote Hellosither

epic, we have found more scum

I really like cheeze’s entrance posts tbh
they really, really feel like just a newbie townie flailing around and trying to be productive

CheezePie wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:cheeze how did you get in fm in the first place?

i found FM when I first opened the forums a long time ago, back when it seemed to be active as fuck
it was much more interesting than town of salem, saw a few games, pretty cool
but i didnt want to play back then, because i felt id just ruin the game, also I quit ToS and completely forgot about everything

a few days ago, i got back into ToS and remembered FM too, it seems to have died and NFM is not even a thing anymore
so i said screw it, imma join... that's all

hahaha, nailed it!
enjoy your first game as lock town then xD

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:34 pm

cob709 wrote:Okay time to do smart strats because im smart.

Lynch Martyr D1
genius

hi cob!

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:07 am

dota2reporter wrote:
cob709 wrote:Okay time to do smart strats because im smart.

Lynch Martyr D1
genius

citizen right here

Let’s not beat around the bush. Dota is very likely either a PR or scum
Him being so eager to solve and waste posts despite shitposting very little is likely >rand scum.
Normally there’s some sort of balance to all of that and although this could be explained by the post restriction to some extent, I just Don’t Think That’s The Case. His whole attitude FEELS different

/vote dota

for real this time. Let’s see if it sticks

kosmo16 wrote:
Hellosither wrote:pretty confident this is a +ve strategy for town so yeah, everyone should claim martyr or non-martyr in their next post

if you are cop DO NOT claim cop, just claim non-martyr

I claim martyr

You act like the cop could detect goon? Did you ask?

you act like you’re sure a cop can’t lmao

the confidence is slightly >rand scum imo, especially if that’s actually correct

TheDebil wrote:as far as im concerned we massclaim and just treat the prs as innocent children the roles are garbage anyway

the idea is bad to the point I’m starting to consider if it’s not TWTBW

TripleHaven wrote:By the way, bottlenose's "unironically chainlynch cheeze and dota" statement is gross so
/vote Bottlenose

that doesn’t feel like a SvS interaction
possibly slightly townie as well

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads