VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Game Over

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:20 am

kosmo16 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Still no cc? Okay then.

Flake is villa from his optimism with his plan
Kosmo probs v - Cit
Uzay probs v - Cit
Poly probs v - ?

The game should be more or less solved.

Nea - ?
JK - ?
Visitor - Jay
Visitor - Javi
Citizen - Wabbit [Confirmed]
Citizen - Dota [Confirmed]
Citizen - Hellosither [Likely]
Citizen - Kosmo [Likely]
Citizen - Uzay [Likely]
Citizen - [Poly/Lemon/Chem/Crimson/3Cheers/Cob]

Call Flake HelloShiter as not all people know his other name.

Lmao okay then.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:32 am

It’s probably better if the other PRs don’t claim today i think
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby kosmo16 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:34 am

Chemist1422 wrote:It’s probably better if the other PRs don’t claim today i think

You are shiting your pants like, don't you? You little scum.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Jabichuelas » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:36 am

caught up
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:39 am

Hellosither wrote:@lemonader666, @Crimson97, @polypies73, @cob709

hurry up and claim visitor or non-visitor :D

They don't want this TD.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Jabichuelas » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:04 am

Crimson97 wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:what I don't get is why does poly still consider sparking scummy, guess we'll find out
/vote Sparking

probs couldn't clear everything, will try to fix that tomorrow
sorry if I was aggressive

Bruh wtf you're doing it again. Get your own opinions.

I hope you've checked the spoiler in the previous post. There's no way this isn't my own opinion.
I made a second post because I didn't wanna hide the vote in a spoiler.
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:got TU as well
deeply apologize for the literal essay, specially to the people it involves
Spoiler: Ok, here's my take: I think Sparking and 3cheers are scum buddies, and I'm back to suspecting poly.

This is no longer about the hypoclaiming dilemma, although I'll still keep that in mind; this is about what took place during EoD.
Before Sparking decided to CFD Wabbit, 3cheers not only townread Wabbit at the time, but she also wanted to get poly lynched. That's clearly visible in her ISO.

However, that changes in page 34 (shortcut) when sparking decides to vote wabbit, and then you see these interactions with sparking from her
3cheersforidiots wrote:I'm not gonna get into Wabbit now because I still find that impossible (though I'll retain my slight v-lean on him for nulltonal reasons), but let me know if you guys think he's got wolf equity and/or is trying to yeet me into scumread territory
3cheersforidiots wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:3cheers where is your vote at atm?

poly
willing to CFD if there's a convincing case, but my issue is that I have too many scumreads for the actual amount of scum there is in this game

which allow for the opportunity to swap the vote away from poly AND onto Wabbit later on. I've also checked while rereading it that she was still set on voting poly out like if none of that happened. This is weak on its own, but let's move forward. With Kosmo's vote, the votecount was 4 Wabbit | 3 Poly, but before the time extension was added Uzay voted for Poly (uzay is town if my theory is right) and the votes were now 4-4 with 20 minutes left. Now you all say that poly's wagon had no resistance from anyone, but Uzay's vote caused Sparking to quickly ISO dive for our reasonings to vote poly (and around here is when the time extension happened)
SparkingJayYT wrote:@Uzay what swayed you to vote Poly?
Last page you seemed to be clueless on Poly.
SparkingJayYT wrote:I can't find any solid reasons for w!Poly in 3cheers/Javi's ISO

Javi what is your scumread on Poly, all I can see is that you can't find anything townie about them.
why didn't you ask her as well? has she already said enough?

@Samurai, Poly aggressively shades a lot you get used to it after some time.

and then say this. From my pov I think this was a subtle attempt to make us do a last-minute swap by casting doubt about our votes, considering the time of the posts. Honestly, it could have worked for me, but they were far from making me. It "worked" for 3cheers though, but what she did instead was take advantage of Hello's post and swap the vote because of the resistances to both wagons instead of any other reason. You claim that you had little time to think during EoD, but personally I find that hard to believe. Compared to the "you" hours before then, this was too sudden of a change. Besides, poly was close to dying and what I think you did was take a risk to save your buddy. Or maybe the priority was getting Wabbit out. This is something I question.

I regret now not defending Wabbit more, because now that I've reread EoD I find 3 problems with Sparking's wagon:
1) Wabbit had 2 memevotes on him already, Crimson and Lemon. If they had forgotten to appear in EoD, which they did, the wagon would have easily beaten poly's in number of votes.
2) Wabbit said he was going to sleep before you started it, meaning he wouldn't be able to appear at EoD and explain himself in the case against him.
3) The analysis (or case) on buddying 3cheers felt off. Why didn't you just ask Wabbit about the reads on 3cheers? I'm sure you were in time. His reach on Uzay during RVS and the discussion following it happened because no one understood what the three emojis meant, personally I didn't mind much

The read about the vig seemed unnatural, like forcing interaction between you two, need to recheck that
and my PoE was [Kosmo, (Uzay), Sparking, Poly, 3cheers, Cob], haven't elaborated on that yet, ik

If I wanted to defend my supposed buddy poly, pray tell, why was I the first one in the entire game to vote him, and not as a meme, but as a legitimate push?

EBWOP

surprised that's the first flaw you point out, and I still question if that was the priority here, but good point
maybe because you saw he was being scummy, for an attempt at distancing? maybe you didn't expect to be listened to? DADV was brought up after Samurai and me jumped on the wagon, so before that there would be nothing to worry about. Too unlikely?
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:15 am

I haven't read anything from the past couple of hours and I'm in the middle of exercising so I won't be around for another hour or two, but I just thought of a few quick qs to Uzay,

@Uzay:
If I was scum, who would be my scumbuddies?
And if I was scum, what motivation would I have to kill dota?
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Crimson97 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:18 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Uzay i want you to tell me where in this post i said Sparking was town with a bad read. This was my original argument and the one you said was wrong. The post you've been quoting so much was just me accepting there's a chance Sparking is town with a bad read. If the read is bad or good is subjective and if you disagree with me that doesn't make it a logical flaw.
Crimson97 wrote:Sparking you're clearing poly cause of the dead atmosphere but the CFD on Wabbit nullifies that. I was the first vote on that wagon, you were the second one. My vote was not really serious but yours was so you kickstarted the whole thing. If poly is scum there's a big chance you are their buddy.

Mhm I see your point now, You think they are their scumbuddy and trying to clear Poly based no CFD.
That, kinda makes sense but from Sparking's PoV thinking Poly is town Also make sense.

Bruh i asked you. Where did you see me calling Sparking town?

Bruh Are You okay?
I literally just Said I misthought you meant that way.

Why?

Spoiler:
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner

Postby Crimson97 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:25 am

3cheersforidiots wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:okay, so going back to my previous solving attempt, I see two possible scumteams:

(Sparking, Uzay, kosmo/Chemist)
or
(Crimson, lemon, Chemist)

/vote Chemist
I have a sneaking suspicion now that the first scumteam is more likely than the second at the moment though, purely because of all the not w/w interactions surrounding Crimson (of course, unless scum is hardbussing him D2 for whatever reason)

But why are you voting Chemist if you're not sure about him instead of Uzay/Sparking who you're sure about.

because he's in both of the potential scumteams
duh

But you already said the first one is more likely.

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:29 am

Crimson claim visitor/non visitor.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Crimson97 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:06 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:Crimson claim visitor/non visitor.

non visitor

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:14 am

UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:@3cheers Exhibit A)2 happened after You voted.
So You voted only Because Javi didnt want to vote Wabbit?
That Dont seems Like make sense.
And your "rational behind" Didnt make much sense to me from a town mindset. Still not making much sense.

Do you think I should have kept my vote on poly, whom I thought had a decent chance of being a v wagon?
That would make even less sense from a town mindset.
Fact of the matter is, my thought process at EoD was:
chances of Wabbit flipping w based on wagon movements > chances of poly flipping w based on wagon movements
I literally do not understand what your problem with this is.

I don't like that you're tunnelling me based on some made-up argument but otherwise not making any progress on the game. You've singled me out ever since D1.

Because that literally reverses your before reads
And You cannot Show your read on that area now. (Unless You are claiming to change only Because Javi was against it.)
Seriously. İf You had a read Like that, You should be able to show and explain your reads, right ?

yes, it does, because I changed my mind based on the wagons
is changing reads during an admittedly hectic EoD that out of the realm of possibility for you?
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:16 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Irrelevant to role discussions but I think cob is town, I think the mindset of trying to be helpful but having slightly inconsistent reads is genuine

now that's a useless read if I've ever seen one
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:19 am

Chemist1422 wrote:It’s probably better if the other PRs don’t claim today i think

what good does that do in this specific situation?

(((tbh if I wasn't already voting you, I'd vote you again here)))
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:25 am

Jabichuelas wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:what I don't get is why does poly still consider sparking scummy, guess we'll find out
/vote Sparking

I hope you've checked the spoiler in the previous post. There's no way this isn't my own opinion.
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Spoiler: Ok, here's my take: I think Sparking and 3cheers are scum buddies, and I'm back to suspecting poly.

This is no longer about the hypoclaiming dilemma, although I'll still keep that in mind; this is about what took place during EoD.
Before Sparking decided to CFD Wabbit, 3cheers not only townread Wabbit at the time, but she also wanted to get poly lynched. That's clearly visible in her ISO.

However, that changes in page 34 (shortcut) when sparking decides to vote wabbit, and then you see these interactions with sparking from her
3cheersforidiots wrote:I'm not gonna get into Wabbit now because I still find that impossible (though I'll retain my slight v-lean on him for nulltonal reasons), but let me know if you guys think he's got wolf equity and/or is trying to yeet me into scumread territory
3cheersforidiots wrote:

poly
willing to CFD if there's a convincing case, but my issue is that I have too many scumreads for the actual amount of scum there is in this game

which allow for the opportunity to swap the vote away from poly AND onto Wabbit later on. I've also checked while rereading it that she was still set on voting poly out like if none of that happened. This is weak on its own, but let's move forward. With Kosmo's vote, the votecount was 4 Wabbit | 3 Poly, but before the time extension was added Uzay voted for Poly (uzay is town if my theory is right) and the votes were now 4-4 with 20 minutes left. Now you all say that poly's wagon had no resistance from anyone, but Uzay's vote caused Sparking to quickly ISO dive for our reasonings to vote poly (and around here is when the time extension happened)
SparkingJayYT wrote:I can't find any solid reasons for w!Poly in 3cheers/Javi's ISO

Javi what is your scumread on Poly, all I can see is that you can't find anything townie about them.

and then say this. From my pov I think this was a subtle attempt to make us do a last-minute swap by casting doubt about our votes, considering the time of the posts. Honestly, it could have worked for me, but they were far from making me. It "worked" for 3cheers though, but what she did instead was take advantage of Hello's post and swap the vote because of the resistances to both wagons instead of any other reason. You claim that you had little time to think during EoD, but personally I find that hard to believe. Compared to the "you" hours before then, this was too sudden of a change. Besides, poly was close to dying and what I think you did was take a risk to save your buddy. Or maybe the priority was getting Wabbit out. This is something I question.

I regret now not defending Wabbit more, because now that I've reread EoD I find 3 problems with Sparking's wagon:
1) Wabbit had 2 memevotes on him already, Crimson and Lemon. If they had forgotten to appear in EoD, which they did, the wagon would have easily beaten poly's in number of votes.
2) Wabbit said he was going to sleep before you started it, meaning he wouldn't be able to appear at EoD and explain himself in the case against him.
3) The analysis (or case) on buddying 3cheers felt off. Why didn't you just ask Wabbit about the reads on 3cheers? I'm sure you were in time. His reach on Uzay during RVS and the discussion following it happened because no one understood what the three emojis meant, personally I didn't mind much

The read about the vig seemed unnatural, like forcing interaction between you two, need to recheck that
and my PoE was [Kosmo, (Uzay), Sparking, Poly, 3cheers, Cob], haven't elaborated on that yet, ik

If I wanted to defend my supposed buddy poly, pray tell, why was I the first one in the entire game to vote him, and not as a meme, but as a legitimate push?

EBWOP

surprised that's the first flaw you point out, and I still question if that was the priority here, but good point
maybe because you saw he was being scummy, for an attempt at distancing? maybe you didn't expect to be listened to? DADV was brought up after Samurai and me jumped on the wagon, so before that there would be nothing to worry about. Too unlikely?

why would I think I wouldn't be listened to? I'm usually fairly active and when I have conviction, I push that conviction
if I thought his wagon was unlikely to happen, I would have defended him when he started becoming the runaway wagon; I would have had multiple opportunities to find somebody else to wagon and to start a wagon on somebody else, but I never did until EoD
also, strictly speaking, since DADV was brought up after, as you say, you and Samurai jumped on the wagon, don't you think that would implicate you and him more than it does me?
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:26 am

3cheersforidiots wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
/vote Sparking

3cheersforidiots wrote:

3cheersforidiots wrote:

poly

EBWOP

why would I think I wouldn't be listened to? I'm usually fairly active and when I have conviction, I push that conviction
if I thought his wagon was unlikely to happen, I would have defended him when he started becoming the runaway wagon; I would have had multiple opportunities to find somebody else to wagon and to start a wagon on somebody else, but I never did until EoD
also, strictly speaking, since DADV was brought up after, as you say, you and Samurai jumped on the wagon, don't you think that would implicate you and him more than it does me?

what I mean is, I'm not stranger to bussing, sure, but do you really think I would have started wagoning a scumbuddy first thing on D1, without anything prompting me to do so?
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:27 am

Crimson97 wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:okay, so going back to my previous solving attempt, I see two possible scumteams:

(Sparking, Uzay, kosmo/Chemist)
or
(Crimson, lemon, Chemist)

/vote Chemist
I have a sneaking suspicion now that the first scumteam is more likely than the second at the moment though, purely because of all the not w/w interactions surrounding Crimson (of course, unless scum is hardbussing him D2 for whatever reason)

But why are you voting Chemist if you're not sure about him instead of Uzay/Sparking who you're sure about.

because he's in both of the potential scumteams
duh

But you already said the first one is more likely.

and?
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:28 am

Hellosither wrote:@lemonader666, @polypies73, @cob709

claim visitor or non-visitor

also there's like just over 6 hours left till eod so if you don't do it soon you get lynched

;p

what the fuck
where did the last 2 days go
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:31 am

btw my questions to Uzay still stand and I am more than happy to wagon him if he doesn't answer
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby kosmo16 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:35 am

I can't figure out the 3rd scum :/
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby kosmo16 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:43 am

kosmo16 wrote:I can't figure out the 3rd scum :/

My scumteam now is Uzay + Chemist.
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby kosmo16 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:44 am

Ok enough of my contribution for today. I will be here eod to sheep Sparking.
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:46 am

kosmo16 wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I can't figure out the 3rd scum :/

My scumteam now is Uzay + Chemist.

you, I like you
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:40 am

@Manatee post a VC please
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:00 pm

you’re scumreading me based on what exactly
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)