VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Game Over

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby ScarredSamurai » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:45 pm

/vote Crimson

Yeah im not liking the tone of their most recent posts.
Town Of Salem Mafia Stats:

Town wins:
Mafia Wins:
Win/Loss Ratio:
User avatar
ScarredSamurai
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 2:03 pm
Location: Somewhere on the Eastern coast.

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:46 pm

Jabichuelas wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Jabi why don't you like hypoclaiming?

It's not that I dislike it, but I'm reluctant to do it after seeing how the first four people who checked in immediately made a hypoclaim
and I suppose that's fine and all, except for the fact that we seem to have ignored that during D1 not everyone thought it was a good idea, mainly Wabbit, who ended up being the lynch target for that day

im aware it's too late now though, will hypo soon

The fact that not everyone thought it was a good idea doesn't mean that we shouldn't do it. You seem to be forming your opinions based off what other people think rather than what you think.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:50 pm

poly why don't you like hypoclaiming? You didn't talk about D1.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:17 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Crimson
I am saying If they are town Like You assumed in The First part of sentence
That Dont mean read is bad
You are keep saying "but I Said or they are scum"
So What? Are You accusing them with them being scum and that read being bad? No, they are different, and they are in The different parts of argument.

Ok first Uzay, the read is bad for the reasons i have stated.
Second, what was your initial point? You are only using this post which was a reply to yours to push your point.
Third, yes, reads can be bad even if you're scum.

And I'm stating the logical flaw in your reason.
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:20 pm

3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
Hellosither wrote:my gut tells me that a polypies lynch is not a good idea.

mainly what i mean by this is that i think the progression today has not been in favor of polypies - i think they've remained a likely lynch candidate for almost all of day 1 and i dont think mafia would be ok with allowing that. i think they would make polypies change their behavior.

okay, you're correct in that there is not much resistance to the poly wagon, unlike there is to the Wabbit wagon
/vote Wabbit
see where this goes
also I'm not 100% here bc I'm playing Drawful with friends but I'll try to read the thread

They had Same amount of votes.

yes, but while no one really contested the piling of votes on poly, there were some people going up against Wabbit as soon as started to take off

@Hello that was their explanation
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:20 pm

kosmo16 wrote:I am locking Sparking as Town, development on Wabbit looks very realistic.

Can you open it a bit more?
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Crimson
I am saying If they are town Like You assumed in The First part of sentence
That Dont mean read is bad
You are keep saying "but I Said or they are scum"
So What? Are You accusing them with them being scum and that read being bad? No, they are different, and they are in The different parts of argument.

Ok first Uzay, the read is bad for the reasons i have stated.
Second, what was your initial point? You are only using this post which was a reply to yours to push your point.
Third, yes, reads can be bad even if you're scum.

And I'm stating the logical flaw in your reason.

There is no logical flaw.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:35 pm

Uzay i always assumed Sparking was scum in my scenario. I never assumed he was town. Idk where you got that from.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:38 pm

ScarredSamurai wrote:
polypies73 wrote:
ScarredSamurai wrote:/vote Polypies73

Time to finish this that EoD was blatant. I'm mad I forgot about it.


ok so i will be playing today, and if i stop playing then you can hound me to play.

first of all I'll say be prepared to stop tunnelling me. For a start, your case on me is pretty level 1, meaning it's really something to respond to, plus I know you can find actual "scummy" things if you wanted a case.

secondly, we are talking about that wabbit cfd. I will be honest in saying that i sort of "knew" I would be cfd'd cause hey that's what we do, and secondly, we're basically never right on our first choice of a lynch that survives as a wagon the whole day (and you're still not right).

thirdly, i swear if i see people hypoclaiming, when it's clearly not good a play reiterated by a man who just flipped green who although sometimes, INtEReStInG, knows what they are talking about, if you don't want to believe me.


/unvote

For now.

What about this post made you unvote?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Uzay i want you to tell me where in this post i said Sparking was town with a bad read. This was my original argument and the one you said was wrong. The post you've been quoting so much was just me accepting there's a chance Sparking is town with a bad read. If the read is bad or good is subjective and if you disagree with me that doesn't make it a logical flaw.
Crimson97 wrote:Sparking you're clearing poly cause of the dead atmosphere but the CFD on Wabbit nullifies that. I was the first vote on that wagon, you were the second one. My vote was not really serious but yours was so you kickstarted the whole thing. If poly is scum there's a big chance you are their buddy.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:02 pm

Let's assume poly is town.

Likely scum in here (Jabichuelas, ScarredSamurai, UzayAltay). Now that'd be problematic tbh cause 2/3 of those people are widely townread.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:03 pm

Let's assume poly is scum, then there is definitely a scum in here (SparkingJayYT, kosmo16, lemonader666, 3cheersforidiots) but i'd go with (kosmo/Sparking) seeing how they kickstarted the wagon.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

VC2.02

Postby ManateeDude » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


NOT VOTING: SparkingJayYT, Jabichuelas, lemonader666, Crimson97, HelloSither, kosmo16, cob709
they/them

User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Canada (EDT)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:06 pm

Pretty sure there's more votes on me mana.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:39 pm

Uzay not scum with poly.
SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Do We have a VC?

Same as I posted only difference is Kosmo voting Wabbit I think

UzayAltay wrote:Thx.
/vote poly
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby kosmo16 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:45 pm

I will try catchup when I wake up tomorrow, Im aware that Im not doing anythin in this game :/ Sorry for that.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:46 pm

3cheers is interesting cause they were in both wagons. Don't really know what to think about them, though i find Sparking's case on Wabbit to not be that convincing, especially if you had a TR on Wabbit like 3cheers did.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:Going with what I believe is +ev for town,
When someone gets mislynched it's better to be productive than cry over something that already happened.

okay, that's fair

UzayAltay wrote:@Poly @Javi I think You are doing The Opposite of ad hominem (I Dont remember properly term now) : defending an idea Because somebody Who flipped town thinks that way.
Only reason them defending that idea was not Trusting The playerlist, rather that it being wrong.
I believe They mainly afraid from SHC angle of that, but We Dont have to apply SHC Ever.

well yeah, im like this because he flipped town, but a discussion like that shouldn't conclude the way it did, forgetting it happened, right? And there's also the cfd that took place...
I thought wabbit's lynch made it easier for them to assume hypoclaiming was an unanimous decision, so I brought that up by temporarily picking the opposing side and see what happened

Crimson97 wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Jabi why don't you like hypoclaiming?

It's not that I dislike it, but I'm reluctant to do it after seeing how the first four people who checked in immediately made a hypoclaim
and I suppose that's fine and all, except for the fact that we seem to have ignored that during D1 not everyone thought it was a good idea, mainly Wabbit, who ended up being the lynch target for that day

im aware it's too late now though, will hypo soon

The fact that not everyone thought it was a good idea doesn't mean that we shouldn't do it. You seem to be forming your opinions based off what other people think rather than what you think.

I know, and I never wanted to stop you from doing it. It feels pointless now that everyone seems to think I was. Again, I thought the discussion on hypo was concluded too quickly, and I DID want to check if someone else thought likewise and see if I wasn't being crazy myself for something that I thought was off, but not to the point I'd debate against hypoing and change the flow of the game as a result when I've never been myself to a full game where hypoclaiming has been used.

I don't really get what you've said about my opinions though. Back when I voted poly you were right when you said I was taking advantage of the reads of others, and I understand here since that relates to sheeping votes imo (even townread you for bringing that up), but this too? Fine, it feels I've only talked about Wabbit during D2, but can I not use what the others think to get thoughts of my own? I don't know if I'm missing the point or if that's my way of playing, but I can't see the problem rn...
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:36 am
Location: europe gang (UTC +1)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm

hypo

3cheers - Not cit
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:36 am
Location: europe gang (UTC +1)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Crimson97 wrote:Let's assume poly is town.

Likely scum in here (Jabichuelas, ScarredSamurai, UzayAltay). Now that'd be problematic tbh cause 2/3 of those people are widely townread.

Do you townread them as well?
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:36 am
Location: europe gang (UTC +1)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:23 pm

Would mafia have a reason here not to claim they have been roleblocked?
everyone in the game has checked in, but there's no rb to be seen
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:36 am
Location: europe gang (UTC +1)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 pm

I have returned.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Jabichuelas wrote:Would mafia have a reason here not to claim they have been roleblocked?
everyone in the game has checked in, but there's no rb to be seen

It's better to not claim RB'd otherwise you are a free nightkill

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:55 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:As i said DADV is nullified by the fact there was a CFD on Wabbit. DADV can even be used as an argument by scum to cause a CFD so it doesn't always mean the top wagon is town.

DADV is a reason why you would CFD.
:Facepalm:

You are not dumb, you know what i'm saying. If the top wagon is scum and they don't know how to cause a CFD, they can just go "Oh wow, it sure is quiet here. DADV."

It's not like I pushed a CFD as soon as their wagon formed, quiet for several hours or more would mean scum do not care about Poly being wagoned. zzz

I wouldn't expect scum to care inmediately, poly was top wagon like a day before EoD, it could still change. But as EoD gets closer and they're still top wagon, scum would care if their scumbuddy is gonna be lynched.

So you are saying scum wouldn't try to make a town counterwagon until EoD

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 2

Postby Jabichuelas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:58 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:Would mafia have a reason here not to claim they have been roleblocked?
everyone in the game has checked in, but there's no rb to be seen

It's better to not claim RB'd otherwise you are a free nightkill

ah, true
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:36 am
Location: europe gang (UTC +1)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests