VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Game Over

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:35 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Wabbit
If I had thought You as >scum I would say.
Seriously Why you would thought If I made A similar mistake?

if you have no valid conclusion from your excessive nitpicking of said list then why bother mentioning it multiple times
unless of course you just wanted to shade me

;)

No I have a decisive conclusion.
Your that reads shouldn't be followed.

Or More clearly, I didnt wanna discredit You, I wanna discredit your reads.
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:39 pm

TheWabbit wrote:{Jabichuelas, ScarredSamurai}
{Hellosither, Crimson97, 3cheersforidiots}
{lemonader666} - null
{dota2reporter, kosmo16, cob709}
{SparkingJayYT, UzayAltay, polypies73}

These reads contradict with your theater read.
I want to see explanation of Hello read.
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:43 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:fyi this is the 3cheers slip that feels very disingenuous:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
ScarredSamurai wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
ScarredSamurai wrote:Pretty sure its just Citizens. And Goons are considered "Non Cits" But that doesnt stop them from claiming PR in a 1 for 1. With lack of Vigi in this setup it's gonna be painful dealing with these 1 for 1's.

that's what lynches are for?
vig is likely to fuck over town with hero shooting anyway

Eh, good point. Vigis should always shoot within the PoE to help solve. But im saying we lynch one and shoot the other during the night instead of wasting a day of solving when we can just lynch a lock-scum.

wait, is there a Vigi in the setup?
I'm pretty sure there is no vigi in the setup
don't go confusing me


Beofre that post they acknowledged only 1 KP with this post:
Spoiler:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:This game is going to be very hard to solve with no kill credits, prepare yourselves.

Ah yes, disabling kill credit when there can only be one kill source.

the horror

>bad read
Seriously Why This is considered as A slip when 3 cheers Said " I'm pretty sure there is no vigi in the setup" ?
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:45 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:(3cheers / Dota can die)

sounds cool

Your slip is very disingenuous

what slip
my post is not meant to be taken seriously
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 pm

ScarredSamurai wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:What makes hypoclaiming a good strategy for this setup?

We start with 4 PRs , e.g. 4 Roles that If Mafia cant kill , they'll eithers confirm self or Mafia needs to cc.
Visitors are A bit More compliated Because Mafia claiming there gives 2/1 odds but still , It's unpreferable for Mafia .
The point of hypos are , A citcheck of Neo is locktown.
So even If Mafia manages to kill Neo somehow, that conftowns can hurt them hard.

An example situation to Show that :

D1 citlynch n1 visitorkill d2 citlynch n2 jkkill d3 citlynch n3 neokill -> 4v3 with 2 confcit and 1 visitor.

Cool.

We're not hypoclaiming then.

Why???
Look, I chose an example situation that's bad for us ( Mafia kill PR Each night, cit is lynched every day) but still, end is 33% mechanichal WR.


Wabbit SR's you. He will not follow your hypoclaim strat assuming you are scum and it will benefit the scum faction.

Than can You explain that to them?
I think they Dont SR You.
Unless You disagree, ofc.
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:/vote Hello

Wagon this. Explanation will come later.

please tell me your trivial explanation. im interested.


No.

NAGL

what?

Not A Good Look - means kosmo's post doesn't look good on her

oh. i dont find it suspicious, just stupid.

I personally thought it was weird of her to refuse to provide a case when asked by the accused

Why would scum avoid explaining the read either.

because it's not a real read
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:47 pm

Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:/vote Hello

Wagon this. Explanation will come later.

please tell me your trivial explanation. im interested.

Bruh Why Do You keep calling points against You "Trivial" without hearing them?

because i strongly believe that the explanation will end up being trivial considering what i had said up until that point.

Can You open that post More?
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:{Jabichuelas, Hellosither, ScarredSamurai}
{3cheersforidiots, dota2reporter, kosmo16}
{UzayAltay, SparkingJayYT, lemonader666, Crimson97, polypies73, cob709}

top bracket's core
middle are those who haven't checked in
bottom ring is PoE


Bolded are people posted before that post
Not-bolded are people havent posted before that post.
Wabbit?

Why is that important?

(Big)

maybe they didn't talk enough so Wabbit put them there?
Not possible.
Hello had only 2 posts at that moment. I only had 1 .
3cheers , read First page to see How much they have at least.

yeah, but my three posts were completely NAI, as were Hello's posts
you could argue that your own RVS vote was NAI, but there has since been a discussion about it, which means hindsight

/vote 3cheers
It's clear You are trying to defend something without Having any information on it.
They literally thought Hello is towny Because that posts.

what. :L

What's The problem?
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:49 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:fyi this is the 3cheers slip that feels very disingenuous:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
ScarredSamurai wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
ScarredSamurai wrote:Pretty sure its just Citizens. And Goons are considered "Non Cits" But that doesnt stop them from claiming PR in a 1 for 1. With lack of Vigi in this setup it's gonna be painful dealing with these 1 for 1's.

that's what lynches are for?
vig is likely to fuck over town with hero shooting anyway

Eh, good point. Vigis should always shoot within the PoE to help solve. But im saying we lynch one and shoot the other during the night instead of wasting a day of solving when we can just lynch a lock-scum.

wait, is there a Vigi in the setup?
I'm pretty sure there is no vigi in the setup
don't go confusing me

oh yeah, sure
it'd only be a slip if there was a vigi in the game, and it'd slip me not!vigi
so it's not a slip and therefore NAI
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:51 pm

ScarredSamurai wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Hellosither wrote:so... since im mafia i guess i will vote my self?

/vote Hellosither

town????
somebody help me

Idek lol. Is this scum trying to look townie or townie thats acting silly.

yes, that's the question
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:52 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:fyi this is the 3cheers slip that feels very disingenuous:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
ScarredSamurai wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
ScarredSamurai wrote:Pretty sure its just Citizens. And Goons are considered "Non Cits" But that doesnt stop them from claiming PR in a 1 for 1. With lack of Vigi in this setup it's gonna be painful dealing with these 1 for 1's.

that's what lynches are for?
vig is likely to fuck over town with hero shooting anyway

Eh, good point. Vigis should always shoot within the PoE to help solve. But im saying we lynch one and shoot the other during the night instead of wasting a day of solving when we can just lynch a lock-scum.

wait, is there a Vigi in the setup?
I'm pretty sure there is no vigi in the setup
don't go confusing me


Beofre that post they acknowledged only 1 KP with this post:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:This game is going to be very hard to solve with no kill credits, prepare yourselves.

Ah yes, disabling kill credit when there can only be one kill source.

the horror

i dont see how thats disingenuous, they previously believed there was no vigilante and then had their belief questioned by what ScarredSamurai said. i also dont see how 3cheers as either alignment would benefit by being disingenuous here.

"ah the horror of 1 KP with killcred"
--2 seconds later...
"wOAh vIGi eXiSt?!"

I shouldn't have to answer why attempting to townslip is beneficial

it's not even a townslip though
it's a dumbslip, for all it's worth
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Hellosither wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Clear uncertainty of a Vigilante existing in the setup whilst acknowledging 1 KP is in game, jesus christ

Scum are more likely to pay attention to the setup to strategize thus meaning they know Vigilante can't roll.

they still acted like they were fairly sure a vigilante didnt exist. you can be close to certain of something at one point and have your certainty be questioned when someone else challenges your belief with certainty - power of conformity.

if mafia was going to go for a "town slip", wouldnt they go for something more clearly indicative, rather than going for a mistake that mafia could also fairly easily make? i think you are also overestimating how likely it is that mafia makes strategies based upon the setup this early in the game, though i dont entirely disagree.

:narrowed eyes:
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:55 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:ok good point, didn't see such a long pause between the first and second post

what about my first point tho

I don't see it.
Like I cant see anyone Who would Do something when I wrote 3cheers cannot Do it Because I wrote :D :D :D instead.

ok you're chill
/unvote

i knew my point was already incorrect from the start since it's just an rvs vote, i just wanted to see your responses


actually yeah, I like this post from Crimson

:Thonk:
Can I ask Why?
That seems completely off-context to me.

pointed out the backtrack-y nature of dota's post (obvs I had to remove the actual image which was the post itself, so that might cause confusion)
I thought that had a good sentiment
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:57 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:{Jabichuelas, Hellosither, ScarredSamurai}
{3cheersforidiots, dota2reporter, kosmo16}
{UzayAltay, SparkingJayYT, lemonader666, Crimson97, polypies73, cob709}

top bracket's core
middle are those who haven't checked in
bottom ring is PoE


Bolded are people posted before that post
Not-bolded are people havent posted before that post.
Wabbit?

Why is that important?

(Big)

maybe they didn't talk enough so Wabbit put them there?
Not possible.
Hello had only 2 posts at that moment. I only had 1 .
3cheers , read First page to see How much they have at least.

yeah, but my three posts were completely NAI, as were Hello's posts
you could argue that your own RVS vote was NAI, but there has since been a discussion about it, which means hindsight

/vote 3cheers
It's clear You are trying to defend something without Having any information on it.
They literally thought Hello is towny Because that posts.

did I make that read because of Hello's first posts?
omegalul
three cheers to me not paying any attention
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:58 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:guys i think im mafia. :(

umm
What?

w!hellosither → w!uzay

I'd argue this only increases scum equity for Uzay, actually

Care to explain?

I think Hello can be anything based on that post, but your response to it, in a vacuum, is bad (wolfy bad)
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:00 pm

Hellosither wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Clear uncertainty of a Vigilante existing in the setup whilst acknowledging 1 KP is in game, jesus christ

Scum are more likely to pay attention to the setup to strategize thus meaning they know Vigilante can't roll.

they still acted like they were fairly sure a vigilante didnt exist. you can be close to certain of something at one point and have your certainty be questioned when someone else challenges your belief with certainty - power of conformity.

if mafia was going to go for a "town slip", wouldnt they go for something more clearly indicative, rather than going for a mistake that mafia could also fairly easily make? i think you are also overestimating how likely it is that mafia makes strategies based upon the setup this early in the game, though i dont entirely disagree.

:narrowed eyes:

?

slightly opportunistic, that last sentence piece
defends me but leaves space to later turn it around, if need be
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:01 pm

Hellosither wrote:how do i get trusted user?

message a GMod or Admin to request it
or write 150 posts and request it through User Control Panel
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:14 pm

Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:/vote 3cheers
It's clear You are trying to defend something without Having any information on it.
They literally thought Hello is towny Because that posts.

what. :L

What's The problem?

i dont understand how they are defending anything. i am confused.
They were clearly defending against my argument.
Like I Dont know How can I explain it was A defend.
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:15 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:/vote 3cheers
It's clear You are trying to defend something without Having any information on it.
They literally thought Hello is towny Because that posts.

what. :L

What's The problem?

i dont understand how they are defending anything. i am confused.
They were clearly defending against my argument.
Like I Dont know How can I explain it was A defend.

if you can't explain how it was a defense, then it wasn't a defense
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:16 pm

3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:/vote 3cheers
It's clear You are trying to defend something without Having any information on it.
They literally thought Hello is towny Because that posts.

what. :L

What's The problem?

i dont understand how they are defending anything. i am confused.
They were clearly defending against my argument.
Like I Dont know How can I explain it was A defend.

if you can't explain how it was a defense, then it wasn't a defense

So You say You didnt defend Wabbit's reads?
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:17 pm

@3cheers I was confused Because of removal of that img
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:18 pm

3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Jabichuelas wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:{Jabichuelas, Hellosither, ScarredSamurai}
{3cheersforidiots, dota2reporter, kosmo16}
{UzayAltay, SparkingJayYT, lemonader666, Crimson97, polypies73, cob709}

top bracket's core
middle are those who haven't checked in
bottom ring is PoE


Bolded are people posted before that post
Not-bolded are people havent posted before that post.
Wabbit?

Why is that important?

(Big)

maybe they didn't talk enough so Wabbit put them there?
Not possible.
Hello had only 2 posts at that moment. I only had 1 .
3cheers , read First page to see How much they have at least.

yeah, but my three posts were completely NAI, as were Hello's posts
you could argue that your own RVS vote was NAI, but there has since been a discussion about it, which means hindsight

/vote 3cheers
It's clear You are trying to defend something without Having any information on it.
They literally thought Hello is towny Because that posts.

did I make that read because of Hello's first posts?
omegalul
three cheers to me not paying any attention

No You didnt
Wabbit did
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:19 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:/vote 3cheers
It's clear You are trying to defend something without Having any information on it.
They literally thought Hello is towny Because that posts.

what. :L

What's The problem?

i dont understand how they are defending anything. i am confused.
They were clearly defending against my argument.
Like I Dont know How can I explain it was A defend.

if you can't explain how it was a defense, then it wasn't a defense

So You say You didnt defend Wabbit's reads?

honestly I don't even remember Wabbit's earlier reads, except that there was some discussion about his nulls being wacky
also you trying to bait me into contradicting myself is a noble attempt but futile
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: VFM70 | Manatees (pt. 2) | Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:26 pm

3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Hellosither wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:/vote 3cheers
It's clear You are trying to defend something without Having any information on it.
They literally thought Hello is towny Because that posts.

what. :L

What's The problem?

i dont understand how they are defending anything. i am confused.
They were clearly defending against my argument.
Like I Dont know How can I explain it was A defend.

if you can't explain how it was a defense, then it wasn't a defense

So You say You didnt defend Wabbit's reads?

honestly I don't even remember Wabbit's earlier reads, except that there was some discussion about his nulls being wacky
also you trying to bait me into contradicting myself is a noble attempt but futile

TBH I was expecting a Yes and Than I would put The posts and would ask whether it is A defend again but that works, too.
It is A clear defend, Because my argument was "they put not-existant line existant players" and You answered with "They might be NAI , while your only post (q>q argument) is deemed as AI by Wabbit."
43-42 Spoiler: Town Games(25-28)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D, 14E, NFM54 ,14H( AF ), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

VC1.04

Postby ManateeDude » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:43 pm

Image


Manatee's are all members of the genus Trichechus

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not Voting: SparkingJayYT, cob709,HelloSither
Last edited by ManateeDude on Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/them

User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Canada (EDT)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeeper5 and 13 guests