XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:18 am

things are steamy as fuck

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 am

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:20 am

wrong photo, i meant this

TheWabbit

Postby TheDebil » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:27 am

watchme1 wrote:
Wiisp wrote:@Watch
what exactly is your read on Debil?
from your iso it looks like you didnt like his push on Google, so why are you not voting him?

Call me mr. fencesit cause that's what I do.

His push on Google was just bleugh, it was very short willed for something that was a joke, which I didn't like and thought it could've been opportunistic. (scum points here)

At the same time however, he never ever develops a proper case when pushing people regardless of alignment, so I can't tell if it's towny or scummy (mr. fencesit here again)

so scummy
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby TheDebil » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:30 am

TheDebil wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
from your iso it looks like you didnt like his push on Google, so why are you not voting him?

His push on Google was just bleugh, it was very short willed for something that was a joke, which I didn't like and thought it could've been opportunistic. (scum points here)

At the same time however, he never ever develops a proper case when pushing people regardless of alignment, so I can't tell if it's towny or scummy (mr. fencesit here again)

so scummy

*so im scummy

kinda weird to fencesit when you clearly have one thing you conaider scummy and one null thing
TheDebil

Postby watchme1 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:03 am

TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
watchme1 wrote:

so scummy

*so im scummy

kinda weird to fencesit when you clearly have one thing you conaider scummy and one null thing

I think that's what's called a fencesit? When you can't decide between two options?
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby watchme1 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:03 am

kokichi can suck my left nut
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby SparkingJay » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:06 am

AcidicBreeze wrote:Okay mostly caught up
Town lean {ElusiveBelle, JacksonVirgo, Wiisp, TheDebil }
null {ZoruaLuhansk, OllyRenard watchme1+, TheWabbit, Chemist1422-, heytheregirl17+, Google}
scum lean {Yosh1123, SparkingJayYT}

Elusive - Like the response they had to being called scum, progression is meh, but cop claim puts them as town lean for now at least.
Jackson - like there general progression in the game, Although i know they fps alot, this particular play they did feels more towny sided then mafia sided.
Wiisp - Not tunneling people in particular, Good content overall so far, progression is to the point and feels natural.
TheDebil - Content produced seems different at least from the scum games i have had with them, overall progression feels pure.

ZoruaLuhansk - Been producing good content while also meming a bit, I haven't played with them before so i have no idea how they play as scum and town though.
OllyRenard - Slot confuses me overall, not really much i can see as alignment indicative from whats been said so far.
TheWabbit - Don't really see anything poping up that is different from my previous experiences with them. Probably wont change for a while.
watchme1 - overall progression feels pure, probably will go to town lean if anything else happens. Like interactions with votes.
Chemist1422 - Overall feels lack luster, they feel aggressive in how they come out but that could swing either way. progression is meh
heytheregirl17 - Overall i like this slot, although they are voting elusive it feels townie motivated, progression is also nice.
Google - mostly null, there is an effort for content but its drowned out. Interactions with debil/ wiisp could be alignment indicative.

Yosh1123 - came in and has done nothing much aside from joke around, might be wrong putting it as alignment indicative but dislike them voting debil under the pretence of being asked.
SparkingJayYT - Very much dislike them trying to copy a play after both jackson and olly did the same, feels like they were trying to gain town cred by copying others with there reaction test. Overall nothing much stands out from there progression.

Elusive: That's the obv townread so yeah agree. Progression on what, their overall progression is fine.
Jackson: Reaction tests not something I have seen from Jackson before, that's fine.
Wiisp: Not tunneling is NAI.
Debil: In what way do you think it is different?

ZoruaLuhansk: If you think they are producing good content does that not warrant atleast a Null+?
Ollyrenard: Ok I doubt you actually looked at his iso, there are a couple of things which you can easily read off of:
Spoiler:
OllyRenard wrote:Jackson - t, htg - s, eragon - s, sparking -t, wabbit - not reading them lol, flake - w/e, google - idk, debil - t, elusive prob scum if they don't claim d1

OllyRenard wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I still want to know why Olly townreads me, it sounds very sheeped

You are vibing

Be ever vigilant looking for signs of the scum but you will never find it from me

OllyRenard wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:Jackson - t, htg - s, eragon - s, sparking -t, wabbit - not reading them lol, flake - w/e, google - idk, debil - t, elusive prob scum if they don't claim d1

OMFG WHY.

Like if my wim wasn't already shattered on the ground I'd just like question this
But you just shot the corpse in the forehead
and suddenly my righteous fury is revived

It was because you defended Eragon when I was scumreading them. I was like "EWWW" and then put you as scum. Eragon is better now though but lol

OllyRenard wrote:I'm here to reaffirm that I am indeed, a member of the Town faction, and that I was not responsible for the mislynch at all. Don't know why you guys didn't follow cop check but w/e you guys suck So yeah let's lynch Zorua

/vote Zorua

OllyRenard wrote:
Wiisp wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:W-wait, don't vote ZoruaLuhansk! He contributed too by posting inconsequential setup speculation alongside creating vote histories!

I think we should only vote once we have leads. Only way to be sure, right?

... ugh, you're right. I should have said it before... but ugh.. well here goes. Believe it or not I'm a cop and I have a red check on Zorua. I really hope no one gets mad at me >.<

if you are town this is just a bad fps
tell me why Zorua is a scum lean for you?

I'm sorry, you weren't meant to find that, I fps'd a claim that didn't mechanically work. I scum lean? No, I scum read them. They are a lousy excuse for a scum. And even if I was scum, which I am not, I would bus them

OllyRenard wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:AYEEEEE
I have a redcheck on Elusive.
/vote Elusive
/Hit the woah

I actually believe this

Wabbit: Comparing them to their scumgame in 19F, their wim is much higher here and is making more contributions. In what way do you think their playstyle this game relates to 19F?
Watchme1: I'd like it if you briefly expanded on these progression reads, right now they seem like extra wording without any conviction. This read feels forced.
Chemist: This is a somewhat fair read though though their aggression seems to be present with either alignment. Maybe slightly more as town.
HTG: It was a fair reaction to (at the time) a potential Pocketing by Elusive onto HTG. Either way, they are more or less confirmed here through Elusive. So I don't see a reason to keep them at Null+
Google: They seem more motivated to actually play which is good. Do you have an opinion on this Debil / Wiisp interaction read, or are you just unsure?

Yosh: I disagree with the scumread mainly due to the potential slip:
Yosh1123 wrote:are there nes and nks in this

Could easily be faked but it seems pretty blunt and hardly disguised which makes me want to townlean them
@Yosh1123 How many FM games have you played? I just want to get a feel of how experienced you are.

SparkingJayYT: I made the reaction test before even catching up tho I guess there is the possibility that I read the thread first then faked a catchup from other people's POV.
You are telling me you can't find anything else that is worthy of making a read off in my iso besides the reaction test? Really?

If Acidic was scum, I'd say their scumteam would be [Acidic/Watchme/Wiisp/Chemist or Olly] based on these reads.
Chemist/Olly more due to PoE.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby SparkingJay » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 am

watchme1 wrote:
Wiisp wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:Most basic level today lynchpool, or people to investigate further:
OllyRenard
Chemist1422
Yosh1123
Wiisp
AcidicBreeze
watchme1

Olly and Chem are probs town, wiisp's early d2 reads included 0ver as scum which was ??? Acidic and Yosh are non-existent and lynching them would just be a pl at that point

[quote=Wisp]If Over is a wolf, I think he is exactly a wolf with Chemist, I want to say there really isn’t enough vote movement that makes me think the wolves even cared about Over dying, and given that he claimed Cit, unless he is lying, I think he’s probably just town. The problem with having tied wagons like this, is that Over broke his own tie, which literally gives us no additional info, since we can’t analyze the person who pseudo hammered this

nice try though, question is, are you trying to throw smoke at me? or was this just an accident? (maybe u saw the over is wolf with chemist as my read, which is fair)

Don't really see why Chem is probably town, would you like to talk about that?
My reads had Olly as a light scum lean, I dont think he has done anything to warrant a probably town lean, but I am willing to hear you out
Agree on the fact that Acidic and Yosh are just wild cards atm, and lynching them as it stands is still 50/50

Chem's posts d1 have been pretty towny imo, haven't seen anythign that would make them flip wolf. Olly's reaction to the fake red check felt twtbw which is why I think they're town.

I saw 0ver is wolf and that was why I was ???[/quote]
The way they pressed Elusive and believed my redcheck could have caused a backlash I like this post in particular:
OllyRenard wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:Ooo a red check on me, last chance to claim "reaction testing" or whatever before locking yourself in a 1v1 Sparkling.
There are no framers so you're testing or lying and if you're not testing I'll take the 1 for 1

There's no way I'm voting Kano over you, birthday boi

I don't think Mafia would show this sort of aggression for an Elusive lynch whilst fully knowing it was a fake check.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby SparkingJay » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:19 am

Varanus wrote:ElusiveBelle|4|heytheregirl17, SparkingJayYT, Chemist1422, watchme1;TheDebil|3|Google, Yosh1123, Wiisp;ZoruaLuhansk|1|OllyRenard;SparkingJayYT|1|ElusiveBelle;watchme1|1|TheDebil
Not voting:
ZoruaLuhansk, AcidicBreeze, TheWabbit, JacksonVirgo,

End of Day 2:

(I unvoted)

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 am

watchme1 wrote:kokichi can suck my left nut

git gud loser

TheWabbit

Postby SparkingJay » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:24 am

TheWabbit wrote:
/vote Elusive
/Hit the woah

is this gonna be another flop or what

My reaction test > Jackson's reaction test.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby SparkingJay » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:28 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:Although in Sparkling defense a transporter could be a thing but I wouldn't put much stock into it.

I am a trans

I was on you and sparking

hot

it's stale

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:46 am

/vote Elusive
/Hit the woah

I don't want to read this game but I will anyway
I thought something was wacky in that corner
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:48 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:HtG I elect you town leader for today!
As it's my birthday I'm going to be a lazy fuk and have decided you're trustworthy, mostly because I'm too lazy to make actual reads at the moment. Lead us well

Also vig shot was pretty bad though, early shot when they have only two shots just helps scum more so left us in a worse position.

oh hell no you know better than this
/vote elusive

I can't tell if this was a joke-vote or an actual vote.

Elusive will trust me to run a town when the sun burns out, hell freezes over and the Packers win by more than a 7 point margin.
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:51 am

ElusiveBelle wrote:Ooo a red check on me, last chance to claim "reaction testing" or whatever before locking yourself in a 1v1 Sparkling.
There are no framers so you're testing or lying and if you're not testing I'll take the 1 for 1

Heh idk bout that one

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:51 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:Although in Sparkling defense a transporter could be a thing but I wouldn't put much stock into it.

I am a trans

Wait is this real?

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:55 am

ElusiveBelle wrote:
watchme1 wrote:I'm alive and sorta caught up but headaches galore

Jackson prob town for that fps on olly

Sparking probs a legit cop

Apparently Zor and I are still svs cause defending ioa is wack

/vote Elusive cause spark

Pushing it passed l-3 is noted and sus, likewise with sparkling making their claim and disappearing.

So since they disappeared and we have people like watch here who likely want to play ignorance on their vote to get a hammer.

I am the real cop, I chose htg as my town leader because they're clean. I wanted sparkling to retract first or better yet stick to their claim. They missed their chance

/vote Sparkling

Oh of course you did
/unvote

Yeah not a bad check since my own tone has been ass this week

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:03 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Wiisp wrote:Anyone who claimed a cop check is probably town, because wolves do play like that, am I doing this right?

Still don't really think I shaded anyone in my wall, those were my thoughts last game and my thoughts this game

Don’t remember the last time I saw scum fake a red check on a townie and push for a mislynch.

I remember
Debil remembers too

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:04 am

TheDebil wrote:also pretty obvious but dont fully lock htg town until we see a gf/capo flip

Oh true true
dammit that means I have to try
shit fuck

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:42 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

I am a trans

Wait is this real?

Yes Sparking red checked himself /s
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:45 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

I am a trans

Wait is this real?

Yes Sparking red checked himself /s

I was gonna say that would be
something

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby JacksonVirgo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:14 am

Catching up
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby JacksonVirgo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:15 am

/vote Elusive
/Hit the woah

Is this legit?
If not I will slap your pathetic ass for being the third to fake this shit
Pronouns - They/Them

JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Night 1

Postby JacksonVirgo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:15 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Varanus wrote:This will be the only reminder I give you guys
Don't speculate reasons for replacements
Don't discuss it at all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eragon1329 has died!
    They were a Citizen!

0verki11 has died!
    They were a Citizen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2 begins!
    Day will end in 72 hours, or once majority is reached.

End of Day 2:

These are full flips right?

Nahh, if a transporter dies it'll show as Citizen
    Pronouns - They/Them

JacksonVirgo
    Sheriff
    Sheriff