Page 76 of 131

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:34 pm
by ZoruaLuhansk
Elusive has kind of been under the radar the entire game
they never had any reads or voted and noone ever voted them
so I guess I'll check to see if anyone had reads on them

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:34 pm
by ZoruaLuhansk
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:Elusive has kind of been under the radar the entire game
they never had any reads or voted and noone ever voted them
so I guess I'll check to see if anyone had reads on them

besides htg today

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:35 pm
by TheDebil
i had him in my first team but for basically no reason
just kinda had him there as the honorary afk slot

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:35 pm
by SparkingJayYT
Wiisp wrote:3 for 3 with my day 1 counter wagon analysis
yeet

Jackson - town
Uzay - possibly a power wolfer
Overkill - probably town

What does this have to do with the game?

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:36 pm
by ZoruaLuhansk
OllyRenard wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:For the record HtG is town, dont think scum would pass up on town leading so easily when given opportunity

i think this just has to do with htg
given how she loves to self-deprecate it would look weird if she took town leader

Eh I'll stick with the town read anyways.

As a side note so it's technically possible that vigi could be only PR right? If I'm getting the mechanics right now

All this stuff happening and Elusize is talking about mechanics. I knew you were scum after you didn't hardclaim d1 smh

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:37 pm
by TheDebil
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Wiisp wrote:3 for 3 with my day 1 counter wagon analysis
yeet

Jackson - town
Uzay - possibly a power wolfer
Overkill - probably town

What does this have to do with the game?

its what we in the industry call "flexing"

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:38 pm
by TheDebil
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:For the record HtG is town, dont think scum would pass up on town leading so easily when given opportunity

i think this just has to do with htg
given how she loves to self-deprecate it would look weird if she took town leader

Eh I'll stick with the town read anyways.

As a side note so it's technically possible that vigi could be only PR right? If I'm getting the mechanics right now

All this stuff happening and Elusize is talking about mechanics. I knew you were scum after you didn't hardclaim d1 smh

this reads to me as a joke tbh
id even go as far to say slightly scummy

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:39 pm
by TheDebil
ok new team check this out

elusive/wabbit/olly/yosh or acidic probably

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:40 pm
by SparkingJayYT
Wiisp wrote:
TheDebil wrote:would it be crazy of me to think all 3 of wabbit google and sparking are town because they didnt notice day end
or is that going too far

I think its too early for these kinds of assumptions, stuff like that is super easy to fake

@Elusive
wot

I feel like Google's one was just mimicking me and Wabbit.

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:40 pm
by TheDebil
TheDebil wrote:ok new team check this out

elusive/wabbit/olly/yosh or acidic probably

actually idk elusive called out wabbit for tring him
throwing away wabbit placing in watchme

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:41 pm
by TheDebil
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Wiisp wrote:
TheDebil wrote:would it be crazy of me to think all 3 of wabbit google and sparking are town because they didnt notice day end
or is that going too far

I think its too early for these kinds of assumptions, stuff like that is super easy to fake

@Elusive
wot

I feel like Google's one was just mimicking me and Wabbit.

if google was mimicking id feel shed say something along the lines of "lock the thread uwu owo"

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:44 pm
by SparkingJayYT
SparkingJayYT wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:OllyRenard - t
Google - t
heytheregirl17 - t
SparkingJayYT - t
Chemist1422 - poe
BasicFourLife - t
ElusiveBelle - t
Flake - poe
Eragon1329 - t
ZoruaLuhansk - poe
polypies73 - poe
AcidicBreeze - t
watchme1 - poe
0verki11 - t
JacksonVirgo - poe
TheDebil - t

Wabbit town reading me, clearly scum.
Thunderdome me bro cho cho

/vote elusive
this'll probably stick longer

you have to wait for elusive to say their D1 catchphrase

@elusive what are your d1 reads

What's a d1 read?
Never heard of it
Fite me

This posts has the aura of awkwardness.

TheDebil wrote:nah elusive.is town

@Debil you said this D1, did you have an actual tr on Elusive?

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:45 pm
by SparkingJayYT
OllyRenard wrote:I'm here to reaffirm that I am indeed, a member of the Town faction, and that I was not responsible for the mislynch at all. Don't know why you guys didn't follow cop check but w/e you guys suck So yeah let's lynch Zorua

/vote Zorua

I've taken your cop throne. c:

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 pm
by SparkingJayYT
Wiisp wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:I'm here to reaffirm that I am indeed, a member of the Town faction, and that I was not responsible for the mislynch at all. Don't know why you guys didn't follow cop check but w/e you guys suck So yeah let's lynch Zorua

/vote Zorua

what are you talking about? even if a cop exists they do not have night 0's?
what exactly is town!olly thinking when he shades the players like this? while saying, "its not my fault", you are trying to remove all blame from yourself, while blaming everyone else

/vote Olly

planned on voting here from the start, but forgot, thanks for reminding me

It'd be pretty bold of him to still claim fake cop with a fake redcheck and leading it into Day 2 as scum, I think he is fine for now.

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:48 pm
by SparkingJayYT
I remember seeing Olly was scum in Popcorn game, anyone remember how their playstyle then compares to here?

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:49 pm
by TheDebil
yeah i liked elusives reaction to wabbit probably
reminded me of the half deleted game

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:49 pm
by TheDebil
SparkingJayYT wrote:I remember seeing Olly was scum in Popcorn game, anyone remember how their playstyle then compares to here?

olly was fully dead and then came to get bussed by flake
its not similar

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:50 pm
by SparkingJayYT
JacksonVirgo wrote:I have a red-check on Olly btw

ooooooo really?!

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:51 pm
by SparkingJayYT
TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I remember seeing Olly was scum in Popcorn game, anyone remember how their playstyle then compares to here?

olly was fully dead and then came to get bussed by flake
its not similar

So nothing to worthy to make reads from then. kk

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:52 pm
by SparkingJayYT
OllyRenard wrote:
Wiisp wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:W-wait, don't vote ZoruaLuhansk! He contributed too by posting inconsequential setup speculation alongside creating vote histories!

I think we should only vote once we have leads. Only way to be sure, right?

... ugh, you're right. I should have said it before... but ugh.. well here goes. Believe it or not I'm a cop and I have a red check on Zorua. I really hope no one gets mad at me >.<

if you are town this is just a bad fps
tell me why Zorua is a scum lean for you?

I'm sorry, you weren't meant to find that, I fps'd a claim that didn't mechanically work. I scum lean? No, I scum read them. They are a lousy excuse for a scum. And even if I was scum, which I am not, I would bus them

It wasn't even an fps, you were just runnin around D1 pretending to be cop lul.

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:52 pm
by TheDebil
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I remember seeing Olly was scum in Popcorn game, anyone remember how their playstyle then compares to here?

olly was fully dead and then came to get bussed by flake
its not similar

So nothing to worthy to make reads from then. kk

id say go for it anyway but the game is deleted

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:53 pm
by SparkingJayYT
JacksonVirgo wrote:You thought it was me! (Cop with a red-check)
But it was me! DIO! (Not claiming anything but I don't have a red-check)

oh... :/

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:55 pm
by SparkingJayYT
TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I remember seeing Olly was scum in Popcorn game, anyone remember how their playstyle then compares to here?

olly was fully dead and then came to get bussed by flake
its not similar

So nothing to worthy to make reads from then. kk

id say go for it anyway but the game is deleted

Second Hand information isn't so strong.
If only Seth stopped the hackers in time :/

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:57 pm
by Chemist1422
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:AYEEEEE
I have a redcheck on Elusive.
/vote Elusive
/Hit the woah

but neither of you are on my scumteam

/vote Elu

What is le scumteam?

me Var metrion and flake

not wisp, flake

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:57 pm
by SparkingJayYT
JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah sowwy.
But it was generally a reaction test

Olly's reaction wasn't necessarily bad either.