19D - NFMNFM2 - Town Wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 19D - NFMNFM2 - Day One

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:12 pm

ryanyb wrote:like the read was so underdeveloped.
And the you can't even conclude your thought. You say "you get the idea"

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was coming to the conclusion that Dota was in their townmeta -_- SFM 64 is a great example of how similar their playstyle was in that game and here (D1)

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby ryanyb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:12 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Uzay
I've responded to
every single one
of your arguments
The fact that you're not willing to acknowledge that is fine.

If you were town you wouldn't be so god damn dense.

I Hadnt seen any argument when You are pushing Except " Uzay pushed me "
That I proved wrong
It is not hard to understand

I dunno man.
If you read my posts then you'd see an argument but.
I really don't think you are.
Which is fine.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:13 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Just dropping this here. I'm lynching Evan on policy. I'm going for Uzay tomorrow unless my night results yeild interesting info.

What.
What.
What.
How does thought ever register through your brain.

How does one think "let's chain lynch Ryan and Uzay"

You literally don't even care about our flip.
You act like you know we're going to flip town you dipshit

Sorry Boo. Evan far outweighs your slight townishness. But if it's any consolation. I believe your point on Uzay.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:13 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheDebil wrote:why is mario a scumlean?

That is a read from yours truly. c: I'll explain it in a bit

only 50 minutes chop chop

I'll just give a quick explanation.
ISOing Mario you can see it is cluttered with them acting overly confused, my opinions on it is that he is trying to play Noobtown so hard, half the things he says sounds forced. Assuming I survive past N1 I will dig deep into the hells of his ISO again and explain it properly.

Maybe if you all stop saying people played like another game they played in

it means nothing to me since I wasn't in the game and i'm not reading the game to find out

1 minute is all it takes.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Jay,Uzay - 2 - Ryan,Evan+Mario
Watchme - 2 - Yurkin,EyThats+Wabbit
Ryan,Evan - 2 - Juck,Google+Scorpio,EvilD
Juck,Google - 1 - Scorpio,EvilD
HTG,Michael - 1 - Jay,Uzay
Zorua,Chemist - 1 - Dota,Debil
Dota,Debil - 1 - HTG,Michael
-----------------
Majority: 2/7

Spoiler: Watchme > Zorua,Chemist (1)
Wabbit > Zorua,Chemist (2)
HTG,Michael > Wabbit (1)
Jay,Uzay > Ryan,Evan (1)
Dota,Debil > Watchme (1)
Wabbit > Dota,Debil (1)
Ryan,Evan > Wabbit (2)
Yurkin,EyThats > Watchme (2)
Ryan,Evan > Dota,Debil (2)
Dota,Debil > Zorua,Chemist (2)
Watchme unvotes
Jay,Uzay > HTG,Michael (1)
Wabbit > Watchme (2)
Juck,Google > Ryan,Evan (1)
Ryan,Evan unvotes
Ryan,Evan > Jay,Uzay (1)
HTG,Michael > Jay,Uzay (2)
Scorpio,EvilD > Juck,Google (1)
Dota,Debil > Juck,Google (2)
Mario > Jay,Uzay (3)
Dota,Debil > Zorua,Chemist (1)
Scorpio,EvilD > Ryan,Evan (2)
HTG,Michael > Dota,Debil (1)

Note: There's a , between hydra partners and a + between completely different slots.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:14 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:

ISOing Mario you can see it is cluttered with them acting overly confused, my opinions on it is that he is trying to play Noobtown so hard, half the things he says sounds forced. Assuming I survive past N1 I will dig deep into the hells of his ISO again and explain it properly.

it means nothing to me since I wasn't in the game and i'm not reading the game to find out

to read the game?
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:15 pm

ryanyb wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Yea no I'm not lynching chemist's slot because Zorua exists and is their partner.

Why don't you tell me the case on uzay?

Uuuh, Uzay does this thing in many of his scum games where he just picks someone and wagons them early to make it look like he's got content without doing anything. The last time we were in a game together (idr the game) he picked me as his "go to scum read" and flipped w. He literally just did it again.

That alone isn't enough for me to actually want to lynch the slot, I dunno uzay can be hard to read.

Sparking's iso though is so ridiculously bad. I compared to some of their previous ISO's and this one is just much more barren of content than their other ones. I also really dislike their pop-ins, and there's a potential for there to be a chemist+zorua / uzay+sparking scumteam because of the way that chemist prodded sparking immediately after neither had been in thread for a while, like he was trying to get content from sparking and they had communicated about it in scum chat. I don't think that was the case, but it was awkward and I noted it because the time-stamps and timings were just really coincidental. Go do an ISO dive yourself and compare to other games. I don't see Sparking's play this game as similar to their town-play with the exception that they keep quoting shit.

I really really really am confident on my read on Zorua though; a red flip on uzay would make me re-consider the strength of what I saw.

Look
Copy pasting your words

Uuuh, Uzay does this thing in many of his scum games where he just picks someone and wagons them early to make it look like he's got content without doing anything. The last time we were in a game together (idr the game) he picked me as his "go to scum read" and flipped w. He literally just did it again.

That alone isn't enough for me to actually want to lynch the slot, I dunno uzay can be hard to read.

That is your words , right ?
Did I Show A Game I pushed /tunneled Day 1 as town ? Yes
Did You Show any other Game Than 19A ? You showed one , that I am remembering is different .
Result : Your push is busted.
B
U
S
T
E
D

Now , can You explain Why You choosed that spesific time ( When I am pushing HTG ) ? No . Can You be able to explain your motivation at making that push that close to EOD ? Again no .
Like situation is just collapsing . Even You managed to ML me , You wont be able to go long . You are outed , Gg .
Do You have any counterpoint to that ?
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:17 pm

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Also. I'm shooting chemist tonight. And evil is checking wabbit.

Vig cant shoot n1
Unless You are claiming Mafia here
Next

Who says I'm claiming either?

Btw Scorp are You remembering Last time when You soft some Roles at bad ways
And Than couldnt convince others when You claimed that role ?
Think about It's reasons .

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Gtg at 13 minutes .

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:18 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:

to read the game?

To ISO the person I am talking about and look at their D1.

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby ryanyb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:20 pm

You asked for it:

UzayAltay wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Yea no I'm not lynching chemist's slot because Zorua exists and is their partner.

Sparking's iso though is so ridiculously bad. I compared to some of their previous ISO's and this one is just much more barren of content than their other ones. I also really dislike their pop-ins, and there's a potential for there to be a chemist+zorua / uzay+sparking scumteam because of the way that chemist prodded sparking immediately after neither had been in thread for a while, like he was trying to get content from sparking and they had communicated about it in scum chat. I don't think that was the case, but it was awkward and I noted it because the time-stamps and timings were just really coincidental. Go do an ISO dive yourself and compare to other games. I don't see Sparking's play this game as similar to their town-play with the exception that they keep quoting shit.

I really really really am confident on my read on Zorua though; a red flip on uzay would make me re-consider the strength of what I saw.

Look
Copy pasting your words

Did You Show any other Game Than 19A ? You showed one , that I am remembering is different .
B
U
S
T
E
D

Now , can You explain Why You choosed that spesific time ( When I am pushing HTG ) ? No . Can You be able to explain your motivation at making that push that close to EOD ? Again no .
Like situation is just collapsing . Even You managed to ML me , You wont be able to go long . You are outed , Gg .

Spoiler:
ryanyb wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Btw where Did You Get I am Giving them free pass

UzayAltay wrote:Wabbit and Flake Will lynch You next for being A team with HTG

UzayAltay wrote:I am saying that after my lynch You Will be lynched by These people

UzayAltay wrote:they are The only ones that would think ryan could be scum

TIL THIS ISN'T A TOWN PASS.

ryanyb wrote:Also explain your town read on Yurkin.

And I want an explanation from Uzay on all 4 of their town reads that they have in length since they've been discussed in hydra chat, according to sparking.

ryanyb wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:@Chemist and whoever it may concern.
dota2reporter wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:@dota I cant see imgur
I tried to find it , and thought it was at that place I found other gif
And How I am Lock-town for pushing ryan ? I didnt Get it .

it's basically that your push doesn't make sense if you're scum

if it's SvT, i dont think you'd have the confidence to immediatly push them after entering, theyre hard bait
if it's SvS, what kinda bussing is that?

I like their stance, thinking logically. I can see town!dota saying this
dota2reporter wrote:@htg nah wabbit is obvtown

dota2reporter wrote: @htg why are you voting wabbit bruh

Possible pocketing but seems more of Dota defending their townreads with a similar feeling from SFM64.
dota2reporter wrote:yurkin is probably town for making walls

I share a similar read on Yurkin
dota2reporter wrote:@debil go into hydra chat i wanna explain why uzay is obvtown

Townslip

I'd quote more but you get the idea.

You literally used the sandwitch technique to make it seem like your read is more genuine.
You said something good about dota, then something mixed, then something good to end it to make it seem like you actually had progression on the slot.
You said that you share a stance on yurkin for making walls but I don't think I've seen you say their name once outside of that wall but apparently you have a solid town read on them. So how about you elaborate on that.

Then like Debil pointed out you pull in the "town-slip" about talking about hydra chat. Honestly the only way I could see someone thinking that talking about hydra chat is a scum-slip is if they're primarily communicating in mafia chat :V

ryanyb wrote:Uzay the world you constructed is complete bullshit lol.
You've constructed a world where you have a bunch of solid reads that you apparently have in your hydra chat but you had 0 progression on any of those town reads in thread.
Apparently you're giving flake a comftown pass? Same with wabbit? where did those come from?
Sparking's progression has been equally awful. Go look at their wall on dota, it's like he wanted to make a town-read on dota and looked around for a post that he could try to rip information from.

ryanyb wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Ryan
Give me Actually reason for push
Or accept being team with HTG
It is that Easy

Have you read your past 10 posts.
Your tone is so ridiculously awful and if I'm being totally honest right now I don't see how anyone could have a scum read on me and evan given how over-the-top transparent we've been.

I literally can't imagine the world in which you're town and have the beliefs you do right now.

ryanyb wrote:I love how Uzay's entire defense is "ryan is scum therefore this is bad"
I'm pretty sure his past 3 posts have been nothing other than insisting I'm red and killing flake/wabbit and then getting lynched tomorrow by whichever I wouldn't kill.

ryanyb wrote:I'm actually laughing I don't think I've ever seen uzay get this ridiculously defensive.

ryanyb wrote:Also I like the name drop on wabbit/flake to try to get people to support your counter-push
very original.

ryanyb wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
ryanyb wrote:I can't decide if I should push the fact that Uzay just said that his hydra partner "stole his contribution" implying that they're vying for contributions/town-cred.

Do whatever You want
Unless You can explain Why You choose A meaningful moment Like that
Wabbit and Flake Will lynch You next for being A team with HTG
Your choice

I meant I didn't really choose not to be active yesterday.
So...

ryanyb wrote:I can't decide if I should push the fact that Uzay just said that his hydra partner "stole his contribution" implying that they're vying for contributions/town-cred.

ryanyb wrote:But I think it'll work itself out which is why I'm not [htg]the slot rn.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Damn Ryan you type fast

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby ryanyb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Flake wrote:Xlranet+KatieKat0505
heytheregirl17+Michaelgrook
MoustachioMario (SOLO)
jucktropy+Google
yurkin+EyThatsPrettyGood

what i'm thinking for lynch pool, will try to narrow down further

Yea that's fine

I'm having a very hard time considering uzay not straight up wolf right here given their actually stupid ass defense which involved trying to pocket other people to support their push.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Copy paste is a wonderful thing.

It's almost like all of those are in my ISO.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm

ryanyb wrote:Copy paste is a wonderful thing.

It's almost like all of those are in my ISO.

I was referring to your actual posts lol

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby TheWabbit » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:TBH chem/debil interaction is book definition of TvT
And all these come from Evans hat so again saying , I am not trusting them .
Like discussing reads at thread is nai, it would be a bigger concern if they had different reads , and not discussing them ib thread or nh.
I will analyze interaction around 4h later , so you can take that as a prodge.
I think at least one scum jumped Evans idea (regardless Evan's alignment) but I dont remember who did it so I wont comment about spesifics for now.

how do you see chem/debil as TvT

What you are seeing different from me that isnt imply TvT ?

TheWabbit wrote:why is uzay deliberately trying to shade evan

TBH I first thought it lead a bigger interaction due Evan
Than I realized half of the reason was Chemist and Debil not understanding each other
( And TBH I need prodging at that time and hadnt read very detailed)

why are you dodging the question

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby TheWabbit » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Xlranet wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:I had an idea about lynch

HTG is towny
Micheal is actually playing
That means they are both on their scum meta

/vote htg/micheal

lol mindmeld, but i felt like i cant just invert townreads on people because of meta
ig not but eh
gonna sleep in a sec so no input from me

wut

TheWabbit

Postby Transcender » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Also. I'm shooting chemist tonight. And evil is checking wabbit.

wtf

why did you just claim

stop
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby ryanyb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm

I love how Uzay quotes me saying that the tunnel thing alone isn't enough for me to want to lynch the slot.
He proceeds to defend against that one single point
And thus says that everything I've said bullshit because he provided a single counterpoint to that argument.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:25 pm

ryanyb wrote:You asked for it:

UzayAltay wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:

Look
Copy pasting your words

B
U
S
T
E
D

Spoiler:
ryanyb wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Btw where Did You Get I am Giving them free pass

UzayAltay wrote:Wabbit and Flake Will lynch You next for being A team with HTG

UzayAltay wrote:I am saying that after my lynch You Will be lynched by These people

UzayAltay wrote:they are The only ones that would think ryan could be scum

TIL THIS ISN'T A TOWN PASS.

ryanyb wrote:Also explain your town read on Yurkin.

And I want an explanation from Uzay on all 4 of their town reads that they have in length since they've been discussed in hydra chat, according to sparking.

ryanyb wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:@Chemist and whoever it may concern.
dota2reporter wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:@dota I cant see imgur
I tried to find it , and thought it was at that place I found other gif
And How I am Lock-town for pushing ryan ? I didnt Get it .

it's basically that your push doesn't make sense if you're scum

if it's SvT, i dont think you'd have the confidence to immediatly push them after entering, theyre hard bait
if it's SvS, what kinda bussing is that?

I like their stance, thinking logically. I can see town!dota saying this
dota2reporter wrote:@htg nah wabbit is obvtown

dota2reporter wrote: @htg why are you voting wabbit bruh

Possible pocketing but seems more of Dota defending their townreads with a similar feeling from SFM64.
dota2reporter wrote:yurkin is probably town for making walls

I share a similar read on Yurkin
dota2reporter wrote:@debil go into hydra chat i wanna explain why uzay is obvtown

Townslip

I'd quote more but you get the idea.

You literally used the sandwitch technique to make it seem like your read is more genuine.
You said something good about dota, then something mixed, then something good to end it to make it seem like you actually had progression on the slot.
You said that you share a stance on yurkin for making walls but I don't think I've seen you say their name once outside of that wall but apparently you have a solid town read on them. So how about you elaborate on that.

Then like Debil pointed out you pull in the "town-slip" about talking about hydra chat. Honestly the only way I could see someone thinking that talking about hydra chat is a scum-slip is if they're primarily communicating in mafia chat :V

ryanyb wrote:Uzay the world you constructed is complete bullshit lol.
You've constructed a world where you have a bunch of solid reads that you apparently have in your hydra chat but you had 0 progression on any of those town reads in thread.
Apparently you're giving flake a comftown pass? Same with wabbit? where did those come from?
Sparking's progression has been equally awful. Go look at their wall on dota, it's like he wanted to make a town-read on dota and looked around for a post that he could try to rip information from.

ryanyb wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Ryan
Give me Actually reason for push
Or accept being team with HTG
It is that Easy

Have you read your past 10 posts.
Your tone is so ridiculously awful and if I'm being totally honest right now I don't see how anyone could have a scum read on me and evan given how over-the-top transparent we've been.

I literally can't imagine the world in which you're town and have the beliefs you do right now.

ryanyb wrote:I love how Uzay's entire defense is "ryan is scum therefore this is bad"
I'm pretty sure his past 3 posts have been nothing other than insisting I'm red and killing flake/wabbit and then getting lynched tomorrow by whichever I wouldn't kill.

ryanyb wrote:I'm actually laughing I don't think I've ever seen uzay get this ridiculously defensive.

ryanyb wrote:Also I like the name drop on wabbit/flake to try to get people to support your counter-push
very original.

ryanyb wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:

Do whatever You want
Unless You can explain Why You choose A meaningful moment Like that
Wabbit and Flake Will lynch You next for being A team with HTG
Your choice

I meant I didn't really choose not to be active yesterday.
So...

ryanyb wrote:But I think it'll work itself out which is why I'm not [htg]the slot rn.

You cant take anything You used for push me after I raspond You Because it isnt Actual reason of push
You cant Also take answers against Spark for push me .
Let's look What was left after that criterias:
Oh , Nothing Except me not being active yesterday
Definitely best reason to push

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby ryanyb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Like, let me explain this in plain english so that people can understand it:

I said that there were multiple factors that contribute to me wanting the uzay/sparking slot dead, one of which was the tunnel thing.
Then uzay says:

UzayAltay wrote:Did I Show A Game I pushed /tunneled Day 1 as town ? Yes
B
U
S
T
E
D

Congrats my dude. You defended one out of like 5 points I rose in the shit ton of my ISO I just re-posted.
This shit is actually crazy.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:26 pm

school appearently did something insanely stupid
and said lol the bus needs to leave asap because there's 1 inch of snow
so I only have like 5 minutes before I have to be off at EoD
consider this account deleted
don't try to contact me unless I have you as a discord friend
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:26 pm

ryanyb wrote:Like, let me explain this in plain english so that people can understand it:

I said that there were multiple factors that contribute to me wanting the uzay/sparking slot dead, one of which was the tunnel thing.
Then uzay says:

UzayAltay wrote:Did I Show A Game I pushed /tunneled Day 1 as town ? Yes
B
U
S
T
E
D

Congrats my dude. You defended one out of like 5 points I rose in the shit ton of my ISO I just re-posted.
This shit is actually crazy.

I am saying that You Gave no other reason but still Trying to lynch me
It shouldn't be hard to understand

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby TheDebil » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:26 pm

htg is town for pr claim+ agression against evan

im going to sleep, sorry for not making to eod but i have 2 math tests tommorow and am basically half asleep anywya
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby ryanyb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:26 pm

WHAT THE FUCK LOL

Uzay, I have points A B C D and E
You just said

HEY HEY, I provided a counter-example to point A, therefore B C D and E are invalid, YOU'RE SCUM!!!!

do you realize how stupid you sound.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads