SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:30 am

/vote seth

Preferable to nolynch

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:33 am

Multiuniverse wrote:/vote seth

Preferable to nolynch

there are only two votes on seth and other wagons with more traction

what’s your actual read on seth?
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:43 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/vote seth

Preferable to nolynch

there are only two votes on seth and other wagons with more traction

what’s your actual read on seth?


Can die because i cant read seth
Also evan is sort of an authority figure and they're a compromise lynch (since eqsy isnt gaining traction)

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:45 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/vote seth

Preferable to nolynch

there are only two votes on seth and other wagons with more traction

what’s your actual read on seth?


Can die because i cant read seth
Also evan is sort of an authority figure and they're a compromise lynch (since eqsy isnt gaining traction)

if you’re willing to sheep evan here, why not on me?
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:58 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/vote seth

Preferable to nolynch

there are only two votes on seth and other wagons with more traction

what’s your actual read on seth?


Can die because i cant read seth
Also evan is sort of an authority figure and they're a compromise lynch (since eqsy isnt gaining traction)

if you’re willing to sheep evan here, why not on me?

Because you're an ok player unlike seth

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:59 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/vote seth

Preferable to nolynch

there are only two votes on seth and other wagons with more traction

what’s your actual read on seth?


Can die because i cant read seth
Also evan is sort of an authority figure and they're a compromise lynch (since eqsy isnt gaining traction)

if you’re willing to sheep evan here, why not on me?

Because you're an ok player unlike seth

yeah seth is a good player we need to let the noobs play
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheDebil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:02 am

i just realised lynch is majority only lol town is guarantteed to lose
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:04 am

TheDebil wrote:i just realised lynch is majority only lol town is guarantteed to lose

how did that even get accepted
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:04 am

TheDebil wrote:i just realised lynch is majority only lol town is guarantteed to lose

Want to help us fix that?
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:05 am

dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i just realised lynch is majority only lol town is guarantteed to lose

how did that even get accepted

You too
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:06 am

EvanManManMan wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i just realised lynch is majority only lol town is guarantteed to lose

how did that even get accepted

You too

im already voting multi
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:06 am

dota2reporter wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i just realised lynch is majority only lol town is guarantteed to lose

how did that even get accepted

You too

im already voting multi

Details?
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:09 am

Multi where do you stand on the players in this game
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:10 am

EvanManManMan wrote:Multi where do you stand on the players in this game


As in you want me to make a read list?
Or are you asking my thoughts on how good the playerlist is

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby MichaelgRook » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:11 am

/vote seth

I don't want to give up on xlranet but also I don't want a nolynch
I'm here to fuck shit up and lose braincells and im all outta braincells
as bread does not have gender, they/them please
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:11 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:Multi where do you stand on the players in this game


As in you want me to make a read list?
Or are you asking my thoughts on how good the playerlist is

Take a guess
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby MichaelgRook » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:14 am

Image
I'm here to fuck shit up and lose braincells and im all outta braincells
as bread does not have gender, they/them please
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:16 am

I'd be surprised if anyone actually manages to get lynched at this rate...

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:17 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:I'd be surprised if anyone actually manages to get lynched at this rate...

are you even voting rn?
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:19 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I'd be surprised if anyone actually manages to get lynched at this rate...

are you even voting rn?

Multi.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Setup

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:19 am

Ill do a quick list based on my impression/what i remember and if you want anything detailed then ask me to iso dive specific people
Also my phone is at 4% so may not be able to reply until tonight

[quote="heytheregirl17"]Alive
  1. Chemist1422 - cant really rmb any of their post that gives me any strong ping, may have to iso dive later
  2. Seththeking - generic seth, i honestly cant distinguish between their town and scum meta since they makes no sense as both
  3. Michaelgrook - looking ok
  4. dota2reporter
  5. JacksonVirgo -
  6. TheDebil
  7. TheWabbit - i still have their NK claim tinfoil and flake/wabbit svs tinfoil but i think they can live for now. Though may have to start pressuring them to stop manhunting flake.
  8. ReveredHeroOfTOS - cant rmb anything they did
  9. watchme1
  10. Phone0Ix - scum. Their case on chemist was forced and their thing on me hella trash.
  11. Xlranet
  12. SparkingJayYT
  13. Eqsylootz - scum. Gave thoughts on their naked votes before
  14. EvilDeanius0
  15. Flake
  16. Multiuniverse - lockscum
  17. OnlyShot
  18. 0verki11
  19. Blackajack
  20. ScorpioDiAngelo
  21. EvanManManMan Firebreeze -

My phone is at 1% will complete later

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:20 am

Xlra is tentatively town since i dont think newb scum would be so stubborn on pushing me

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:21 am

Flake is in the same pool as wabbit though im agreeing with them on a lot of stuffs so theres that

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:25 am

/vote seth whatever
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 am

multi not having a read on me doesn’t really match up with their iso
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests