Page 80 of 194

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:56 am
by watchme1
Just realised his d1 iso is just him posting rwby memes and fluff and maybe the odd post every 15. He mentions having a mindmeld with Chem but that was about it.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:56 am
by watchme1
Xlranet wrote:the only acceptable thing i will be scumread for is changing my mind on wagons and being friendly with wabbit

you are scum :^) git gud

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:17 am
by JacksonVirgo
Since I am currently unsure, both from my current reads and the conflicting information present I hereby withdraw my vote.

/unvote

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:50 am
by EqsyLootz
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Debil's case rests on circumstantial evidences

I find it pointless to continue to vote in this supposed TvS

/vote eqsy

Why vote Eqsy out of the blue?


Multi in my opinion it is a TvS and i agree with Jackson why vote me out of the blue you already know my abilities and role and i share a neighborhood chat with Jackson. I am following along with a TvS when it comes to Jay and Debil rn. So why vote me? If anything i should wait a bit since Jackson can infact comfirm me.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:52 am
by SparkingJayYT
Xlranet wrote:i have too much spare time

ask me anything or give me someone to ISO to my limited abilities

You could ISO Wabbit

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:05 am
by Chemist1422
multi is coasting

/vote multi

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:14 am
by Multiuniverse
watchme1 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Debil's case rests on circumstantial evidences

I find it pointless to continue to vote in this supposed TvS

/vote eqsy


You still think eqsy is scum still from d1? Why so


They are still utr
Dont like them flipflopping between sparking and debil
Tone during flipflopping sounds fake

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:15 am
by Multiuniverse
Chemist1422 wrote:multi is coasting

/vote multi


I just dont want to lynch sparking based on circumstantial evidence, my scumread is more confident on eqsy than any of the 3 parties involved in blackajack shenanigans

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:19 am
by Chemist1422
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:multi is coasting

/vote multi


I just dont want to lynch sparking based on circumstantial evidence, my scumread is more confident on eqsy than any of the 3 parties involved in blackajack shenanigans

that's not what i said

this is actually a wolfy response because it feels really defensive

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:20 am
by Multiuniverse
Xlra: wabbit says phone looks good so phone is town
Also xlra: wabbit says eqsy looks bad so eqsy is town

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:21 am
by Multiuniverse
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:multi is coasting

/vote multi


I just dont want to lynch sparking based on circumstantial evidence, my scumread is more confident on eqsy than any of the 3 parties involved in blackajack shenanigans

that's not what i said

this is actually a wolfy response because it feels really defensive


Isnt coasting like
Not getting involved in the main thing

Also yes I totally shouldnt be defensive about getting voted especially when i nearly got lynched D1

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:22 am
by Multiuniverse
Xlranet wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:multi is coasting

/vote multi


I just dont want to lynch sparking based on circumstantial evidence, my scumread is more confident on eqsy than any of the 3 parties involved in blackajack shenanigans

what do you think of michael

That is a slot that i should probably isodive

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:23 am
by Chemist1422
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:multi is coasting

/vote multi


I just dont want to lynch sparking based on circumstantial evidence, my scumread is more confident on eqsy than any of the 3 parties involved in blackajack shenanigans

that's not what i said

this is actually a wolfy response because it feels really defensive


Isnt coasting like
Not getting involved in the main thing

Also yes I totally shouldnt be defensive about getting voted especially when i nearly got lynched D1

you were never halfway to being lynched

and no, coasting is only contributing when necessary, which is what you've been doing

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:28 am
by SparkingJayYT
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:multi is coasting

/vote multi


I just dont want to lynch sparking based on circumstantial evidence, my scumread is more confident on eqsy than any of the 3 parties involved in blackajack shenanigans

that's not what i said

this is actually a wolfy response because it feels really defensive


Isnt coasting like
Not getting involved in the main thing

Also yes I totally shouldnt be defensive about getting voted especially when i nearly got lynched D1

you were never halfway to being lynched

and no, coasting is only contributing when necessary, which is what you've been doing

He kinda was, it was either Seth or Multi got lynched on that day and people decided to pick Seth over Multi.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:28 am
by Multiuniverse
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:multi is coasting

/vote multi


I just dont want to lynch sparking based on circumstantial evidence, my scumread is more confident on eqsy than any of the 3 parties involved in blackajack shenanigans

that's not what i said

this is actually a wolfy response because it feels really defensive


Isnt coasting like
Not getting involved in the main thing

Also yes I totally shouldnt be defensive about getting voted especially when i nearly got lynched D1

you were never halfway to being lynched

and no, coasting is only contributing when necessary, which is what you've been doing


No? I'm just posting whatever catches my eyes.
What do you mean by "necessary" anyway

Also considering that this is a maj not a plurality game if i went over halfway i was as good as dead

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:29 am
by Chemist1422
Flake wrote:i literally don't understand debil's argument

if town transporter existed and was on sparking they would out because it would confirm scum!spark, since trans gives feedback. and if they haven't they are braindead

the only way the argument holds any weight is if there's scum transporter which probably doesn't happen because dumb

why does "because dumb" not hold up otherwise

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:29 am
by Multiuniverse
Xlranet wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Xlra: wabbit says phone looks good so phone is town
Also xlra: wabbit says eqsy looks bad so eqsy is town

it was one comment for phone lol
to eqsy it was many comments


Your point?

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:31 am
by Chemist1422
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:i literally don't understand debil's argument

if town transporter existed and was on sparking they would out because it would confirm scum!spark, since trans gives feedback. and if they haven't they are braindead

the only way the argument holds any weight is if there's scum transporter which probably doesn't happen because dumb

why does "because dumb" not hold up otherwise

what do you mean

scum transporter just isn't nearly as likely as town transporter

what i'm saying is

why is it not a possibility everyone is just dumb and sparking is scum

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:33 am
by Multiuniverse
I isoed michael and i hate their iso until their most recent posts. Early on 80% of their iso is either meme or flavour argument. They never have any real conviction on their reads and when asked they just threw out some reads with no reasoning.

Now in their recent posts they've been commenting on the debil v sparking thing. Their argument here is fair and certainly holds water, though I'd argue that its possible for town!debil to reach this conclusion in their chain of reasoning and that it isnt necessarily scum!debil pulling bs argument to lynch sparking.

That last paragraph is addressed to all debil voters btw

Overall michael can be null-scum
I'd like them to explain the reads they posted earlier

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:34 am
by Multiuniverse
Xlranet wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Xlra: wabbit says phone looks good so phone is town
Also xlra: wabbit says eqsy looks bad so eqsy is town

it was one comment for phone lol
to eqsy it was many comments


Your point?

my point is the one comment would have been just making up a TR which couldve made them sus if they died, or giving them towncred for defending them later
i know the singular comment wouldnt be making a scumbuddy look good because i was here
but the unnessisary shade that eqsy and jackson got did not look like bussing at all. he couldve just ignored them or joined in with townreading eqsy but instead he was putting his neck out to pushing eqsy


And why do you think wabbit wouldnt bus eqsy

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:43 am
by Chemist1422
Flake wrote:what i dont understand is

if there was a role blocker on spark

why would they role block spark of all people, like, irrespective of the role blocker's alignment

because dumb

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 am
by SparkingJayYT
Flake wrote:what i dont understand is

if there was a role blocker on spark

why would they role block spark of all people, like, irrespective of the role blocker's alignment

I was thinking that as well.

The only thing I can think of is:

- Someone who I SR'd D1 might have been worried if I were to either cop check them or shoot them so as a precaution they roleblocked me.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:45 am
by Multiuniverse
Xlranet wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Xlra: wabbit says phone looks good so phone is town
Also xlra: wabbit says eqsy looks bad so eqsy is town

it was one comment for phone lol
to eqsy it was many comments


Your point?

my point is the one comment would have been just making up a TR which couldve made them sus if they died, or giving them towncred for defending them later
i know the singular comment wouldnt be making a scumbuddy look good because i was here
but the unnessisary shade that eqsy and jackson got did not look like bussing at all. he couldve just ignored them or joined in with townreading eqsy but instead he was putting his neck out to pushing eqsy


And why do you think wabbit wouldnt bus eqsy

it was a unnessisary push by wabbit

Bussing for towncred is a valid argument

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:02 am
by heytheregirl17
Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Day ends in .

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:48 am
by TheDebil
/vote sparking
forgot i unvoted