SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Blackajack » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:24 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Blackajack wrote:I don't really just want to bandwagon on Chemist, I haven't actually seen him say anything scummy yet. It's a guess more than anything?

if Chemist flips town im never lynching this

bad read, especially if you consider he didn’t read my iso until later


I didn't really need to. If you're bandwaggoning on d1 it doesn't really mean anything.
Image

Spoiler: Image
User avatar
Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:29 pm
Location: Faith restored, I resume.

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:25 am

Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

agree on the first point, as i mentioned twice that i was posting with a gimmick, but i think he’d scumread me here as scum
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:27 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Not voting: Phone0lx, EvilDeanius0, OnlyShot, Blackajack, ScorpioDiAngelo, JacksonVirgo, Flake
Day ends .
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:28 am

Xlranet wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:i feel much more confident in FM compared to other games right now so there is a small chance that chemist just has a gut read on me acting differently
that is the only reason why my vote is staying on multi right now, i wanna get the opinions of everyone else

no, i scumread you because you had bad progression onto the flake wagon and worse progression off, and your reaction to my pressure hasn’t been good

oh i didnt think i actually had anyone gut scumreading me at that point lmao
bad progression? is that me pressuring flake until i changed my mind due to the townie reaction, idk what was bad about it
and lol pressure, you voted me because of being on the multi wagon which i have already been clear about is a really annoying thing because the whole wagon was ignored by most people due to jackson jumping on

i didn’t like how you jumped off the flake wagon after people started defending him

i don’t think you actually thought his reaction was towny enough to override the reasons you pushed him

and the pressure was after the vote
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:29 am

He's still refusing to acknowledge anything outside of his little bubble
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 am

Pyrrha wrote:/vote Xlranet
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 am

EvanManManMan wrote:He's still refusing to acknowledge anything outside of his little bubble

almost everything outside of my little bubble risks killing my braincells

what’s up?
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:32 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Pyrrha wrote:/vote Xlranet

hm
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:33 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:He's still refusing to acknowledge anything outside of his little bubble

almost everything outside of my little bubble risks killing my braincells

what’s up?

I'm not gonna tell you what's up you gotta figure it out yourself
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:36 am

Xlranet wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Pyrrha wrote:/vote Xlranet

bad post

:o
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:37 am

Spoiler:
Xlranet wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:i feel much more confident in FM compared to other games right now so there is a small chance that chemist just has a gut read on me acting differently
that is the only reason why my vote is staying on multi right now, i wanna get the opinions of everyone else

no, i scumread you because you had bad progression onto the flake wagon and worse progression off, and your reaction to my pressure hasn’t been good

oh i didnt think i actually had anyone gut scumreading me at that point lmao
bad progression? is that me pressuring flake until i changed my mind due to the townie reaction, idk what was bad about it
and lol pressure, you voted me because of being on the multi wagon which i have already been clear about is a really annoying thing because the whole wagon was ignored by most people due to jackson jumping on

i didn’t like how you jumped off the flake wagon after people started defending him

i don’t think you actually thought his reaction was towny enough to override the reasons you pushed him

and the pressure was after the vote

??????? no one defended flake when i started to change my mind, it was his thought to hardclaim and that responce to the push instead of trying to combat the pressure, not anyone else
the pressure was because i assumed it was because of the multi wagon, which you did vote from btw. you said there was scum in the multi wagon and picked me out because of it. ofc im gonna get annoyed by that

112 had just townread flake and virgo had just moved off the wagon so that’s a lie
yeah, but the reason i voted you over sparking or virgo was your progression
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:37 am

EvanManManMan wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:He's still refusing to acknowledge anything outside of his little bubble

almost everything outside of my little bubble risks killing my braincells

what’s up?

I'm not gonna tell you what's up you gotta figure it out yourself

yeah i don’t know what i expected tbh :p
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:51 am

Chemist1422 wrote:xlra/sparking/virgo probably has one-two scum in it for the timing of the multi wagon

flake, dota, and 0ver are my townreads

what's the circumstance surrounding flake?
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:52 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:xlra/sparking/virgo probably has one-two scum in it for the timing of the multi wagon

flake, dota, and 0ver are my townreads

what's the circumstance surrounding flake?

wdym?
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:52 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:He's still refusing to acknowledge anything outside of his little bubble

almost everything outside of my little bubble risks killing my braincells

what’s up?

I'm not gonna tell you what's up you gotta figure it out yourself

yeah i don’t know what i expected tbh :p

And?
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:52 am

Seththeking wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
EqsyLootz | 3 | Flake, Multiuniverse, [Pyrrha];Flake|3|TheWabbit, EqsyLootz, TheDebil;Xlranet|3|Chemist1422, MichaelgRook, watchme1;Multiuniverse|2|Xlranet, SparkingJayYT;TheWabbit | 1 | Seththeking;Seththeking|1|dota2reporter;[Pyrrha]|1|EvanManManMan; ScorpioDiAngelo|1|0verkill
Not voting: ReveredHeroOfTOS, Phone0lx, EvilDeanius0, OnlyShot, Blackajack, ScorpioDiAngelo, JacksonVirgo
Day ends .


Wait...
Pyrrha is Scum according to Evan.
Scums Voting Eqsy in a Non Multi Ball Game.
This should be telling that Eqsy is Town.


@Evan and @Everyone
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:53 am

Flake wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:bruh why has it gone dead all of a sudden 0-o

when seth isn't here we have peace

true

---
p.edit
fuck this is the 5th time i'm pressing submit

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:xlra/sparking/virgo probably has one-two scum in it for the timing of the multi wagon

flake, dota, and 0ver are my townreads

what's the circumstance surrounding flake?

wdym?

what makes you townread flake?
come on
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby EvanManManMan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:53 am

Seththeking wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
EqsyLootz | 3 | Flake, Multiuniverse, [Pyrrha];Flake|3|TheWabbit, EqsyLootz, TheDebil;Xlranet|3|Chemist1422, MichaelgRook, watchme1;Multiuniverse|2|Xlranet, SparkingJayYT;TheWabbit | 1 | Seththeking;Seththeking|1|dota2reporter;[Pyrrha]|1|EvanManManMan; ScorpioDiAngelo|1|0verkill
Not voting: ReveredHeroOfTOS, Phone0lx, EvilDeanius0, OnlyShot, Blackajack, ScorpioDiAngelo, JacksonVirgo
Day ends .


Wait...
Pyrrha is Scum according to Evan.
Scums Voting Eqsy in a Non Multi Ball Game.
This should be telling that Eqsy is Town.


@Evan and @Everyone

We got it already
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:54 am

EvanManManMan wrote:I think overkill is a villager for diving right into contentful posts

that's a common notion as far as i'm concerned
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:55 am

Flake wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:Seth feels a bit too bold to be a wolf

That’s why I think they are a possible scum, they are making all of these bold posts to possible seem like town.

i honestly doubt that at this point

i don't think he goes this deep with trying to replicate his town meta

if you see their discord mafia games you'll see just how pretentious he can get
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Seththeking » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:55 am

TheWabbit wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:I think overkill is a villager for diving right into contentful posts

that's a common notion as far as i'm concerned


Then what would you say Over’s Town tell is?
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:55 am

EqsyLootz wrote:Okay currently there is a split vote on who is the most scummiest out of Flake and Multi (I think) so whats really important here is why everyone thinks Multi/Flake/other ppl are scummy and you need to validate your reason please. Its important info that needs to be out there.

commentary we didn't really need
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:56 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Flake wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:bruh why has it gone dead all of a sudden 0-o

when seth isn't here we have peace

true

---
p.edit
fuck this is the 5th time i'm pressing submit

Chemist1422 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:xlra/sparking/virgo probably has one-two scum in it for the timing of the multi wagon

flake, dota, and 0ver are my townreads

what's the circumstance surrounding flake?

wdym?

what makes you townread flake?
come on

basically i didn’t think he’d get the sort of pressure he did if he were scum, and his vote on eqsy felt good as well
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:57 am

EqsyLootz wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:Okay currently there is a split vote on who is the most scummiest out of Flake and Multi (I think) so whats really important here is why everyone thinks Multi/Flake/other ppl are scummy and you need to validate your reason please. Its important info that needs to be out there.

why are you not acknowledging the votes on yourself?


There is no point im being voted for no current reason which is why i voted Flake myself. He is voting me yet he doesnt find me scummy like wth on his part. Flake is a odd person and i agree with seth.

so basically OMGUS?
and then he's voting you between {Eqsy/Wabbit} and he's not finding you suspicious despite showing disdain towards me?

die

/vote EqsyLootz
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:57 am

sometimes i question whether wabbit is actually 1 year older than me
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: triangularbrick and 14 guests